Always- a Hinny / Romione fan...

By allfandomfanfics_

The rest of the Harry Potter character's lives. Filing the 19 year gap J. K. Left us with (And then some xD) ... More

Chapter One: Going back
Chapter Two: The Feast
Chapter Three: Common Room
Chapter Four: Gorgeous
Chapter Five: Hogsmede
Chapter Six: Worries
Chapter Seven: A kiss
Chapter Eight: Quidditch tryouts
Chapter Nine: After Quidditch practice...
Chapter Ten: Charms class
Chapter Eleven: Cho Chang and Dean Thomas
Chapter Twelve: Vanessa's clever plan
Chapter Thirteen: Heartbroken
Chapter Fourteen: Confused...?
Chapter Fifteen: Quidditch and Tears
Chapter Sixteen: You Arse Ronald
Chapter Seventeen: Neville's discovery
Mini celebration lol
Chapter Eighteen: Christmas
Chapter Nineteen: You Call Yourself Our Mother
Chapter Twenty: Nuna
Chapter Twenty-One: Just another Hogsmede visit
Chapter Twenty Two: Valentine's Day
Chapter twenty three: Vanessa's departure
Chapter Twenty Four: Flashbacks
Chapter Twenty Five: Wrackspurts and Firebolts
Chapter Twenty Six: A Romantic Guesture
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five (lets retry)
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Sorry not a chapter
Chapter Forty Eight
Sorry i suck
Chapter Fifty: Wedding Vows
Chapter Fifty One: A Teaspoon
Chapter Fifty One
Authors note
Authors Note pt 2
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three (YES I AM ALIVE)
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
IM SORRY
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter 69
Chapter Seventy
Long Time No See

Chapter Forty Nine

7K 274 93
By allfandomfanfics_

Harry wolfed down his cereal, flicking away the soggy handfuls of Cheeri-owls Teddy gleefully threw at him with his wand.

Ginny stumbled down the hall, in her Harpies robes, CleanSweep eleven over her shoulder. It was just their luck that she had a game on one of Harry's rare-off days.

She took one look at the cereal on the tile floor, and shook her head. Then, she sat on the table in front of Harry and began buttering her toast.

"Good luck today," he said, grinning with another flick of his wand. The grain owls deflected onto Teddy's forehead.

She turned her head, scarlet ponytail swishing. She seemed kind of put out.

"Id trade a win for a day off for just us." Teddy glared at her. She rolled her eyes at him, a tiny giggle escaping her lips.

"Gin," Harry said seriously. "It's not like the game takes all day,"

"I know," she said, with another roll of her eyes. "We just need some alone time. Like really bad."

"You just are politely asking permission for me to buy you a fancy dinner."

She squinted her eyes, a little angrily. "We're married now Potter, we share the money,"

"Fair enough," he said, smiling at her, eyes taking in her appearance, messy hair swishing with every motion of her arm. She bit into her toast when she finished buttering it.

"Say we drop off Teddy at my Mum's around...nine o'clock?"

"Brilliant. Teddy, what do you think about a little trip to Molly's after Ginny's game?"

He looked up from his bowl, cereal sweeping the wooden table, milk drippig onto the floor.

"Will Victorie be there?" He asked, moving his precious dragon out of the milk river's path.

"No."

"Oh."

Ginny took a look at the horrid cuckoo clock Luna gave them as a wedding gift, gasped in shock, stuffed the toast in her mouth and leaped off of the table.

"I'm going to be late," she said, planting a kiss on Harry's lips. He drew back disgusted.

"Gin- there's toast bits in your mouth!" She giggled and waved as she closed the door.

"See you at the game!" Harry wiped his mouth and stared at the mess on the floor. He waved his wand, much to Teddy's pouting, thinking that nine o'clock could not come soon enough.

Unfortunately for them, the evening did not go exactly how they had planned
***

Harry had to grab the back of Teddy's shirt every ten seconds to keep him from wandering amidst the gallant band of spectators, and people selling chocolate cards and Bertie Bott's beans from little overpriced bags.

"Harry...I can't see..." Teddy whimpered, standing on his tiptoes and failing to see over the obese man's head in front of them.

"Here, I'll lift you up," Harry sat Teddy on his shoulders, so the little boy could see the blurred figures, tossing the quaffle.

"There's Ginny!" Teddy shrieked excitedly, pointing to her, and causing many heads to stir. A few pointed at Harry, some looking awed or excited. He felt his cheeks burn.

Ginny was far beyond the talent of a professional quidditch player; just the right balance of leadership and teamwork, she was smart, faster and cleverer than the other team. Harry couldn't take his gaze off of her zig-zagging form, knowing his eyeballs probably appeared blurred.

Suddenly, a girl of about fifteen, with long dirty blonde hair tapped him on the shoulder. A few other giggly girls stood a ways behind her.

"Um..." She twittered, braces flashing, "Mr. Potter...can I have...can I have your autograph?" Harry was startled. He blinked.

"Um...sure...yes of course..." She had a quill and inkpot ready dipped for him. He scribbled a messy signature, trying desperately for it to seem more professional, then gave her a small wave as she ran shrieking back to her friends. Harry's eyebrows creased in the middle for a moment, then turned back to the game.

The other team called timeout, and Harry sat Teddy down.

"Harry," Teddy asked, head sweeping the crowd he was too short to see. "What did you write on that girls parchment?"

"My name," Harry said modestly, staring absentmindedly at the Hornets, huddled, black and yellow clad, holding up the game.

"Why?"

Harry looked into his godsons eyes. Then he laughed.

"'Cuz I'm famous." Teddy's eyes widened.

"Really?!"

"Oh yeah," and before Teddy could ask why, like he always did, Harry spotted a vendor selling chocolate frogs. His loud voice carried. Harry got his attention and forked over a galleon for the candy. The mans eyes swept Harry's forehead for a moment. Harry ignored this, and opened a chocolate frog.

"Harry!" Teddy shouted. A few more heads turned. Harry willed him to be quiet. "It's you!" The boy's face was full of chocolate as he handed Harry the card.

It was indeed his face, smiling heroically up at him. His scar stood out a little more than it did in real life, as did his eyes. The tiny gold lettering underneath read.

Harry James Potter

The only known wizard to survive the killing curse, earning him the title "The Boy Who Lived." He's the youngest enter and champion of the TriWizard Tornament. He's most famous for his most recent, and the final defeat of the most dangerous, dark wizard of all time, Lord Voldemort in The Battle Of Hogwarts in 1998.

Harry stared at it numbly for a moment, running his calloused thumb over and over the letters in disbelief.

Suddenly, he felt a hand on his arm. Instinctively, he shoved Teddy under the seat and drew his wand. A lot of heads turned. He lowered it when he recognized the redheaded, freckled face.

"Ron," he said, almost laughing. "What are you doing here?"

"It's my sister's game isn't it? But actually, I've been sent to get you."

"Sent? What do you mean sent? Whose hurt?"

"No one!" Ron laughed, holding up a freckled hand. "Except Fleur." At the sight of Harry's frightened expression, he explained quickly. "Harry, she's in labor, bloody hell!"

"Teddy," Harry stuffed the chocolate frog box in his godson's hands. "Let's go,"

"Who won?"

"Nobody. Yet." Harry said, picking up the pace.

"Ron, he can't apparate with us!" Ron slapped his forehead, then turned.

"There's a public floo network at every major Wizarding site, don't you know? The leaky cauldron is less than two blocks away!"

As they walked, Teddy complained that he was hungry, that he had to use the loo, and that his feet hurt. Harry kept telling him they were almost there.

"Great parenting skills," Ron teased with a grin as he opened the pub door.

"Yeah, come back to me when you and Hermione have kids,"

Only Harry would notice the tinge of pink in Ron's ears.

Harry pinched some floo powder, took Teddy's hand, and stepped into the fireplace of the Leaky Cauldron. Giving Ron a nervous wave, he was whisked off to St.Mungos.
***

By the time they had gotten there, the newest addition to the Weasley family was laying in her mothers arms. She was 7 1/2 pounds, and absolutely gorgeous. Fleur was sleepily stroking the top of her baby soft head.

"Did you finally settle on a name?" Molly asked, talking in a low voice.

"Yes," Fleur said thickly. Even after giving birth, she still looked like a beautiful Veela. "She is Domonique, after my Mother," Hermione, Angelina and Audrey let out squeals. Harry and Ron exchanged a look.

Bill held his newborn daughter. She opened her eyes.

Victorie's eyes were like her mothers, a bright, vibrant blue. Though Bill still had blue eyes, his were dark. Dominique's were just the same, like the sea after a storm.

"I hope she's a daddy's girl. I need one of those," Bill whispered into Dominique's blanket, so nobody could hear him.
***

Aye so sorry I haven't I was really busy during break but now I'll be on more so yay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 9.6K 39
This is a fanfic about Harry and Ginny, and about their lives, set from 3 years after the war. It contains their engagement, to the wedding, with eve...
129K 1.5K 12
JKR developed Hinny very poorly. So this is a collection of what I think would've happened in their days of dating.
179K 3.1K 140
exactly what the title says.
66.3K 1.5K 32
How do Harry and his friends cope after the Battle of Hogwarts? What becomes of Teddy Lupin, the orphaned godson of Harry Potter? This is my version...