Book 3: Stolen Crystal (Rogue...

By Silver-Tigress

Akira Suishou Mizuno has been taken back by her former dark guild, Dark Star. Everyone is devastated by the l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Special Chapter: Fairy Tail Academy
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fairy Tail The Movie: Dragon Cry Part 1
Fairy Tail The Movie: Dragon Cry Part 2
Fairy Tail The Movie: Dragon Cry Part 3
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The End, Part 1
The End, Part 2
The End, Part 3
Thank You!!

Chapter 9

933 9 1
By Silver-Tigress

Songs used:

Masayume Chasing by BoA

Wonderland by Natalia Kills

Akira's P. O. V:

My eyes peel open and I blink my focus back into them. On my right are a few more hospital beds, and a window sits in the wall beside them. From the looks of it, it's nighttime, but I don't know what exactly the time is. 'Am I really back in Fairy Tail... in the infirmary...?' I wonder silently to myself.

I push myself into a sitting position as a male says, "Akira-chan!" I blink my eyes and turn my head to see Grandfather sitting in the chair beside me.

I feel tears pricking my eyes at the sight of him. "Grandpa!" I throw my arms around his neck and we hug each other tightly. I let the tears fall, vaguely aware of rain starting to pour outside.

"I've missed you so much, my granddaughter," Grandfather tells me as we pull back. I wipe the tears from my cheeks with the back of my hand. It was then I realise I'm still wearing only my undergarments and Rogue's cloak.

"I've missed you, too, Grandpa," I say. "How long have I been out for? And, where's Rogue-kun? I thought he'd be here."

"You've been out for only a day—it's 10 0' clock at night now. And as for Rogue... he was actually sitting here ever since they brought you back, but I told Rogue I can take over while he gets some food in him. That boy has barely eaten much since the first day you were taken by that bastard, Sora Kaminari. He only ate a few mouthfuls of the meals your sister cooked. He also didn't get much sleep at all, and for the first few days, it took both Sting and Orga to get Rogue out of bed, from what I heard. After that, he took numerous jobs, to keep himself busy, as Sting said."

I was concerned for my mate now. "It was really that bad, huh?" I utter. Grandpa nods his head. I chuckle slightly, easily imagining Nanami doing that to Rogue. "So, what happened after I passed out? What about Shiro and Kuro?"

Grandpa explains, "After you passed out, Lahar and his unit arrived at Dark Star to round up its members. All members of Team Kage were arrested. Natsu told me that before he was taken away, Sora promised to continue to come after you. As for the Ookami twins... they were questioned by the Magic Council, because they wanted to make sure Shiro and Kuro have sided with us, but they're downstairs with everyone else, waiting for you. I let them stay in our house last night."

I relax upon hearing that last part. "I'm so glad for Kuro and Shiro. And, I don't care about what Sora does, just as long as he doesn't harm my family." I smile, but then I touch my fingers to where the new scar on my left cheek is.

Grandfather rests a hand on my leg, giving it a reassuring squeeze as I look at him. "Don't worry about that, Aki-chan. You're home—and that's all that matters. Nobody will care about that scar."

I smile at him as I murmur, "Thanks, Grandpa."

We hug each other again as he says, proudly, "My brave granddaughter. Your mother and father would be so proud of you." I let a few more years fall as I sniffle at that. We pull away and Grandfather stands up. He picks up a pile of clothes from the end of the bed. "Nanami picked these out for you this morning. I'm going to tell the others you're awake."

"Thank you, Grandpa," I say appreciatively. He smiles warmly at me, making my heart swell with happiness, and he turns and leaves the infirmary, leaving me alone to get changed.

I get out of bed and start getting dressed. The outfit Nanami picked for me consists of a black long sleeved cold shoulder top with a pink skirt and tall white boots.

Once I was dressed, I folded Rogue's cloak neatly and place it on the bed. I look at my left upper arm where my old Dark Star guild mark is. I place my hand on it and try to remove the mark. A good five minutes later and I remove the mark, only to reveal a light smudge.

I sigh softly. Oh, well...

After running my fingers through my hair, I pick up Rogue's cloak and leave the infirmary, making my way downstairs. When I get there, I see Cana drinking from a barrel, Gajeel eating iron, Erza eating strawberry cake, Lucy, Charlele and Vivienne drinking tea, Grandpa chatting with Macao and Wakaba at a table, Juvia stalking Gray, and Nanami with Sting at the table my teammates were sitting at. Kinana is serving drinks, Natsu is stuffing his face with food, Loki is napping, and Mira is working behind the bar. Momo is cuddling with Lily on the bar counter near Gajeel. Rogue is sitting with Sting, a plate of half eaten food before him.

Shiro sits in a corner of the guild with Kuro, away from everyone else, as the two eat a meal.

I feel someone staring at me and look up to the Second Floor to see Laxus. When he sees me looking, I put my finger to my lips, smirking. He grins right back.

I just stand there, waiting to see how long it'll take for my comrades to notice me. Grandpa then notices me, and smiles warmly. Macao blinks his eyes in confusion before following his gaze. Then, he nudges Wakaba who follows his face, before grinning.

"Well, well! Sleeping Beauty's awake!" Wakaba says, causing everyone else to whip their heads up in my direction.

"Hi!" I greet brightly, smiling at my comrades. They all stare at me for a long moment before they jump to their feet and charge at me. A large sweat drop forms on my head.

My guild mates shout things like, "Aki-chan is awake!!"

"She's back!"

Rogue appears beside me and wraps his arms around me protectively, glaring daggers at my comrades. "Stay away from my mate! She just woke up!" He snaps at them. Everyone else sweat drops at the look on the ravenette's face.

My guild mates stop just short of me, surprised looks on their faces at the expression on Rogue's face.

My guild mates back down from the hug attacks. I sigh as I pat Rogue's arm assuringly and say, "Calm down, Shadow Man, they're just really happy to see me, that's all."

Rogue says, "Even so, your guild mates looked like they were about to trample you."

I give another sweat drop. I blink my eyes when I remembered his cloak. I pull away from Rogue and say as I hold it out to him, "Here, Roguey, you can have your cloak back. Thanks again for letting me borrow it." I blush at the memory.

Rogue smiles back at me as he takes his cloak and puts it over his shoulders. "You're welcome, Angel. And, thank you."

My guild mates continue to cry about how happy they were to have me back.

"Aki-chan!!" Frosch flies toward me, and I catch him.

"Hello, Frosch!"

"Fro missed you!" Frosch says with wavering eyes.

"Awe, I missed you so much, too, Frosch!" I snuggle the little green Exceed tightly.

"Aki-chan!!" I look to see Momo, Sting and the rest of my teammates come over. I release Frosch and hold out my arms to catch Momo, hugging her just as tightly. "I did it! I told Lily that I love him!"

I stare at her in surprise, then smile happily at Momo. "That's great, Momo-chan! How did it go?"

"Lily-kun said he loves me back!"

I flick my gaze down to the black Exceed as he approaches with Gajeel and nods. "I did. And I do love Momo-chan, Aki-chan."

I beam at Lily as I say, "I'm so happy for the both of you!"

"That's one brave Exceed you have there, Crystal Girl," Gajeel states. "She just said it as soon as you guys came back."

"Momo-chan's always been like that," I reply. "She's always been able to make friends a lot easier than I have."

"Geehee! Anyway, it's great to have you back, Gemstone!" Gajeel chuckles, making me glare at him.

"Don't call me that! Only Laxus-kun can call me 'Gemstone'!" I declare.

Rogue glances at me questioningly as he asks, "What about me?"

"Only Laxus-kun and Rogue-kun can call me that!" I clarify, making Rogue smile.

"Like I said, it's great to have you back.... Shortie," Gajeel smirks at me.

I immediately become flustered as I glare at him, a red tick mark protruding from the side of my head, "I'm not short! I'll have you know, I'm taller than Levy-chan!"

"Yeah, but to me, you'll always be a midget."

I grit my teeth as I glare at the Iron Dragon Slayer.

"Akira-chan!" I look to see Freed, Bickslow and Evergreen approach me. It was Freed who'd addressed me.

"You're awake," Says Evergreen, smiling at me.

"Welcome back, kid!" Bickslow adds, grinning.

"Yeah! Welcome back, welcome back!" His babies echo.

"Thanks, you guys!" I say cheerfully.

Evergreen says, as Laxus joins us, "We've all missed you—even Laxus."

I stare at her in disbelief as I reply, "Yeah, right! As if!"

Freed confirms, smirking, "Actually, I believe that Laxus was one of the most upset out of all of us."

"Yeah! When he found out Sora took you, Laxus looked like he'd wanted to kill the guy himself," Bickslow adds.

I jerk my head to the Dreyar, shocked by what I'm hearing. Laxus missed me that much?!

"Don't listen to these guys. Of course I didn't miss you," Laxus says.

Momo snickers, "Says the guy who had the look of murder on his face when he found out what happened to Aki-chan!"

Laxus scowls at Momo.

"Awwwee, Laxus-kun! I had no idea that you cared so much about me! I've missed you so much, too!" I say with a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

Laxus' right eye twitches violently at my tone. He glares at me as he snaps, a red tick mark throbbing on the side of his head, "I did not miss you, Seaweed Brain!"

"Sure you didn't, Bolt Brain!" I retort, seeing Rogue smirking slightly out of the corner of my eye. I'm so going to hold it over him for a long time!

"Gemstone Breath!" Laxus snaps.

"Scarface!" I retort, wrenching my head around to death glare at him.

"Kelp Head!"

"Sparky-kun!" I smirk when a muscle feathers in his jaw.

The Thunder Legion are deadpanning at us as Laxus and I argue.

"Some things will never change," Evergreen murmurs.

"You've said it, Ever!" Bickslow says.

"Agreed," Freed adds, sweat dropping slightly.

"Hi, Aki-chan," Wendy greets me. "How are you feeling?"

"Much better. Thank you."

"Aki-chan-sama!!" Juvia cries as she charges at me and attacks me with a very tight hug. "Juvia has missed you so, so much!!"

"J-Juvia...! Can't... breathe...!" I gasp out.

She immediately releases me, stammering out apologies.

I give the bluenette a kind smile as I suck in great gulps of air and say, "It's okay, Juvia-nee! I've missed you, too!"

Juvia bursts into tears at that, mumbling something about how much I care about her.

Master Makarov approaches me, a wide, warm smile on his face. "Welcome home, my child," Master says warmly, making my heart swell with happiness.

"MASTER!!" I exclaim, snatching up the short man in a tight hug.

"Eek!! She tackle hugged him?!" Lucy exclaims in shock, her brown eyes wide.

"I'm never, ever, ever, gonna leave Fairy Tail ever again!! B-Because th-this is my home!" I cry, tears pouring down my face. I ignore the sound of the rain pouring outside.

I gently set Master Makarov down and try to wipe the tears away as he says, "It's quite alright, child. You can leave whenever you wish. We're all just glad to have you home." He smiles at me, and I sweat my heart melted from happiness.

Mira approaches me, beaming. "Welcome back, Aki-chan! Would you like your guild mark back?" She holds up the stamp. I sniffle as I nod. "I'm guessing you still want it the same colour, but where do you want it?"

I look down at my arm, where the smudge of my old dark guild mark is. "Can you put it below that, Mira-chan?" I ask, pointing to just below the smudge.

"Of course!" She nods, then presses the mark stamp to where I pointed. When she removes it, a light pink Fairy Tail guild mark is left on my arm.

Master cheers, "Now that Aki-chan is back, let's party!!"

I laugh as my guild mates cheer. I order a big plate of spaghetti and a soda, and go sit with my teammates, Sting, Rogue and Shiro and Kuro. Once my food arrives, I dig in, then ask after swallowing, "So, Shiro, Kuro, what do you think of Fairy Tail?"

"It's different from Dark Star," Says Kuro.

"Your friends are... crazy," Kuro adds, gazing around at my partying guild mates.

I sigh as I say, "You have no idea."

Natsu asks, eating some steak, "So, what do you two plan to do, now that the Magic Council's let you go?"

They exchange glances before looking back at us and Kuro replies, "We're not sure."

"Dark Star is all we've ever known," Shiro says.

I smile as I say, "You can always join Fairy Tail!" Kuro and Shiro widen their eyes as they stare at me in shock.

"Us... join Fairy Tail...?" The pretty white haired girl asks in disbelief. I nod.

"I'm sure Master Makarov won't mind. He was grateful when I told him what you did for me and Momo all those years ago, Kuro. And, I'm sure he'll let the two of you join!"

Shiro and Kuro stare at me in shock. "We're not sure..." Shiro says, trailing off.

"I get it. Really. You don't have to decide now," I say sincerely. "By the way, I'm planning on having pancakes tomorrow, if you guys wanna join?" I glance at my teammates, Shiro, Kuro, Sting and Rogue.

"You bet!" Natsu grins.

"How can we say no to your pancakes, Aki-chan?" Gray questions, in his boxers as always.

Shiro asks bluntly, "Does your friend always strip? And in public?" Gray starts at that.

"Awe, man! When the hell did I do that?!" He scurries off to find his clothes.

I sigh as I mutter, "Yes. He does, unfortunately. Even when Gray fights, he strips."

"Your friends are so weird," Shiro tells me.

"Tell me about it," I mumble. We gaze at each other, before I throw her a closed eye smile. I never thought I'd actually be getting along with Shiro. I guess she's not that bad after all.

Kuro smiles at us as he watches our exchange.

"Hey, Aki-chan, Momo-chan! Sing us a couple of songs!!" A male member calls.

I grin over at them as I say, "Sure!" I quickly finish my dinner, kiss Rogue's cheek, and go over to Gajeel. "Yo, Gaji-kun! Could you do me a favor?"

"Whatever you need, Crystal Girl!" He replies.

"I'd like you to play the guitar for me and Momo-chan."

Gajeel grins as he nods and says, "Sure thing!" He gets up and follows Momo and I to the stage, grabbing one of his own guitars.

The lights go out, and a spotlight shines on Momo and I on the stage, a crystal microphone in my left hand, a regular purple one in Momo's paw.

I say into the microphone, "This first song is dedicated to all of you!" The crowd bursts into loud cheer.

Gajeel starts strumming the guitar, and I start to sing.

"Akira—As I chase my dream, I got lost deep in the forest of my heart
Rather than mirrors, it's the clear spring, that reflected a warped smile
Momo—These tears that I have shed (Don't Cry), gold or silver they won't be
Those commonly seen tears (Fall From My Eyes), goddess won't even notice them
Both—True Dream Chasing, Chasing,
Surpassing the greatest I've ever been even more.
The instant Chasing Chasing,
That's who I'll become, a person I've described, the flame that burns in one's heart!
Na na na na na na na Oh
Na na na na na Hey Hey
Na na na na na na na Oh
The Hero who run past through that!
Na na na na na na na Oh
Na na na na na Hey Hey
Na na na na (Hey) na na na (Oh)
The flame that burns in one's heart (My Life... Yeah)"

When the song ends, the entire guild hall breaks out into loud cheer, and some even cat whistle at us. Shiro gives a small smile, while Kuro claps and grins.

"Now, this next song is called Wonderland," Momo calls, before giving Gajeel a nod to start strumming. This time, Momo begins the song, the both of us dancing as she sings.

"Momo—I'm not Snow White
But I'm lost inside this forest.
I'm not Red Riding Hood,
But I think the wolves have got me.
Don't want the stilettos
I'm not, not Cinderella
Akira—I don't need a knight so baby take off all your armor"

Here, I send Erza a cheeky wink, to which she smirks in return. I then hop off the stage and continue to sing as I go over to my mate, leaning in close.

"You be the Beast and I'll be the Beauty, beauty
Who needs true love as long as you love me truly
I want it all, but I want you more
Will you wake me up boy if I bite your poison apple"

Rogue blushes at that as I sit on the edge of the seat and cross my legs, as Momo and I sing the chorus together.

"I don't believe in fairy tales
I don't believe in fairy tales
But I believe in you and me
Take me to wonderland
Take me to take me to
Take me to wonderland
Take me to, take me to
Take me to wonderland
Take me to, take me to
Take me to wonderland
Wonderland, wonderland"

Momo flies over to Lily and dances before him as she begins the next part. Lily follows her with his gaze, a light blush on his cheeks.

"Momo—When I lay my head down to go to sleep at night
My dreams conceive the things
That I make you want to hide
Don't lock me in your tower
Show me your magic powers
I'm not afraid to face a little bit of danger, danger"

I go over to Lucy and Wendy, and sit beside the bluenette like before. They sway with their eyes closed as I sing.

"Akira—I want the love, the money, and the perfect ending
You want the same as I, I, so stop pretending
I want to show you how good we could be together
I want to love you through the night, we'll be a sweet disaster
Both—I don't believe in fairy tales
I don't believe in fairy tales
But I believe in you and me
Take me to wonderland
Take me to take me to
Take me to wonderland
Take me to, take me to
Take me to wonderland
Take me to, take me to
Take me to wonderland
Wonderland, wonderland
Wonderland, oh
I believe in you and me
I don't believe in fairy tales
But I believe in you and me
Take me to wonderland
Take me to, take me to
Take me to wonderland
Take me to, take me to
Take me to wonderland
Take me to, take me to, take me to
I believe in you and me, Wonderland"

Momo and I return to the stage to finish off the song.

"Take me to take me to take me to Wonderland
Take me to take me to take me to Wonderland
Take me to Wonderland, take me to Wonderland"

Once more, the guild hall bursts into loud cheer, and Momo, Gajeel and I bow.

I grin back at my guild mates.

I'm home.

~~~

Not long after my and Momo's performance, I sit beside Rogue with his arm around my shoulders, as we talk. Shiro and Kuro are talking about somethings with Erza and Gray, while Natsu is stuffing his face again, and Sting is charting with Nanami.

Juvia comes up to us and says, "Um, Rogue? Juvia has heard about what you did for Aki-chan-sama when you rescued her from Dark Star, and Juvia finally realises that you really do love Aki-chan-sama."

Rogue murmurs, hugging me closer, "Of course I do."

Juvia continues, "So, um... Juvia has accepted you as Aki-chan-sama's boyfriend!" Rogue stares at the water mage in surprise for a moment, before a smile crosses his lips.

"Thank you, Juvia," Says Rogue.

I nudge his side playfully as I say, "See? I told you she'd come around eventually."

Juvia says, "Juvia finds you and Aki-chan-sama to be so inspiring, and she dreams of having the same kind of relationship with Gray-sama one day. But Juvia has decided to not stalk you anymore, especially knowing now that you won't hurt her Aki-chan-sama."

"Of course I wouldn't hurt Angel," Rogue says, glancing at me. "She's my mate."

"Thank you for finally accepting Rogue-kun, Juvia-nee-chan," I say gratefully, smiling at her. She smiles back at us before running off somewhere, probably to stalk poor Gray.

"Looks like someone's had a change of heart throughout the whole Dark Star incident," Says Nanami.

"Totally," I say, smiling.

~~~

The next morning, I find myself waking up in a pair of familiar, strong arms that are wrapped around me. I blink my eyes open to see the sleeping face of Rogue next to me. I smile. Grandpa had allowed both Rogue and Sting to stay over for the night; mostly because Rogue refused to leave me after what happened with Dark Star.

Grandpa again offered to let Shiro and Kuro stay in one of the guest bedrooms we have. The guild had stayed up, partying all night last night, but we'd gone home earlier. Almost as soon as Rogue and I entered my room and shut the door, we'd made out, having missed each other so much in the past month.

It had been amazing, but no, we didn't go that far, if you know what I mean. And, anyway, I always made sure there was protection.

I feel a few bundles of fur between us, and when I look, I see Frosch, Momo and Loki curled up against me. I smile at the Exceeds. I look back at the Cheney and gently stroke his cheek. His beautiful crimson eyes flutter open at my touch.

"Good morning, my mate," Rogue greets me, smiling.

"Good morning, Roguey," I reply. He smiles again at the nickname only I can call him.

I cuddle into him, burying my face into Rogue's chest, while being careful of the sleeping Exceeds. Rogue says as he gently strokes my silky blonde hair, "We need to get up. As much as I want to stay, Sting and I have to go back to Sabertooth soon."

I groan, "But, I don't want to get up!"

Rogue chuckles as he asks, "Do I have to use the tickling method?" I pull my head back to frown at the ravenette in disbelief. "Gray told me about it."

I mumble under my breath about needing to talk to the Fullbuster about telling my secrets without my consent. I pout, mumbling, "Fine... I'll be downstairs to make breakfast after I have a shower."

I start to sit up, then Rogue pulls me in for a kiss. Warmth floods my body as our lips connect. I add a bit of pressure, deepening the kiss. Rogue swipes his tongue gently across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I open my mouth readily, wanting more of him. I crave his touch more than I crave control.

Some people might see it as Rogue being possessive, but I didn't mind at all. I really do crave Rogue's touch above anything else.

I let Rogue explore every inch of my mouth, feeling his tongue run over the roof of my mouth. Eventually, Rogue pulls back and gazes at me with lust-filled crimson orbs, the both of us panting a little. Rogue leans back in and gives me a few more kisses, which are more sweet and loving than passionate this time, knowing it'll be sometime before we're able to see each other.

We finally pull back for more air, and I caress his cheek, the one partially hidden by his thick black bangs, before I very reluctantly get out of bed with a longing sigh. I go to my wardrobe and grab out my usual casual outfit, before I spare my mate a last smile, and head into the bathroom.

After we'd all ate breakfast, which included my teammates, Sting, Rogue, Grandpa, Shiro and Kuro, Nanami and I saw our boyfriends off at the train station, healing them of their motion sickness before they left. We'd made plans to go on a date one night, but we still need to work on the details.

Currently, we're in Fairy Tail with Shiro and Kuro, who are about to tell us their decision.

Kuro says, "We've taken your offer into consideration, and we've decided not to join Fairy Tail."

"HUH?!" Most of us shout, including me and Nanami.

Shiro nods as she adds, "We just don't feel as though a guild such as this is the right place for us—at least, not right now."

"So, we're just going to travel around, and help people as much as we can," Says Kuro, smiling. I smile back at him in understanding.

"Of course. We understand," Erza says.

"Maybe one day, we'll come back and join, but now just isn't the right time," Kuro states.

Natsu says as he grins at them, "Well, you know there'll always be a place for you guys in Fairy Tail!"

Gray adds while nodding, "You bet!"

Grandpa tells Kuro gratefully, "Thank you for everything."

Kuro inclines his head in response.

Master nods his head in approval, and acceptance. "Very well. I wish you both the best of luck."

"Thank you, Master Makarov," Kuro says.

"Wait!" I call as they're about to leave. I create two Communication Crystals, and hold them out to the Ookami twins. "They're Communication Crystals. Use these to keep in touch." I give them a quick explanation on how they work.

Shiro says to me, "I need to thank you, Akira. For having saved my brother. If you hadn't, Master Sora surely would've killed him for his betrayal. I owe you one."

I wave my hand dismissively as I say, "You don't have to thank me. And, you don't have to owe me anything. Really. I wanted to save Kuro when I was strong enough to face Sora again. So, there's no need."

Shiro gives me a small smile.

"Perhaps we'll meet each other again, someday," I tell them.

Kuro replies, smiling back at me, "Perhaps."

Third Person P. O. V:

A few days later, elsewhere in Fiore....

Shiro and Kuro walk down a road, the wind tossing at their hair and attires. While waiting for Akira to regain consciousness a few days ago, they'd tried to remove their old guild mark, but couldn't; their marks are now dark and light smudges on their left and right shoulders.

"Shiro and Kuro Ookami," A male voice addresses them, causing the two former dark wizards to whirl around. There, standing behind them are two figures in long, navy blue cloaks, the hoods covering their faces.

"Who wants to know?" Shiro questions, blood red eyes narrowed suspiciously.

The figures remove their hoods at the same time, as the male introduces, "I'm Jellal Fernandes, and this is Meredy, members of Crime Sorciere."

"What do you want with us?" Kuro asks.

"Crime Sorciere... I've heard of you..." The white haired beauty utters, making her brother nod in agreement.

Jellal answers, "We'd like you to join Crime Sorciere."

Kuro and Shiro exchange glances, already knowing what Crime Sorciere do as a guild. They look back at Jellal and Meredy, and it's Kuro who gives them their answer:

"Very well. Shiro and I will join Crime Sorciere."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

798 11 13
Jessica, a mage that has traveled the fiore kingdom, wants to find the guild known as Fairy Tail. One day she is captured by a dark guild, that wants...
154K 4.6K 84
"You shine so brightly, yet you're shrouded in so much darkness." --- Kira Ferilia, a member of the guild Fairy Tail, finds herself to be entangled w...
310K 6.5K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...
7.7K 270 11
It's the apocalypse and you get granted one chance to save the world. So who do you ask for? The one and only E.N.D. You and Natsu embark on a journe...