under the moon and stars || l...

By kaylalou41

❝Excuse me? I'm sorry but you are in my seat.' Harry heard a strong voice say behind him. Harry was shocked... More

under the canyon moon and stars
characters:
talk forever
don't be jealous
a time under the moon
a night to remember
lucky to have you
you're my sweet creature
one direction
we'll be alright, a fine line
LoNdOn iS qUitE bIG!
worst nightmare
don't let me go
happy birthday
through paris, all through rome
the best night of my life
up all night
had another talk about where it's going wrong
another break-up
moving on
moving on (louis' pov)
i still love him
new beginnings
i'd be comin' right back home to you
all i do is miss you
always you
you will always be my home
tHe BOyS
the cut that always bleeds
what do we do now?
dude, we are getting the band back together...probably
a different story
meant for each other
still the one
a christmas story
a christmas story (alternative)
home
happily yours

first day

445 12 24
By kaylalou41

one | first day

Also, before I start the book, I just want to let you know that this isn't organized how a normal book is (the sentences are separated rather than in typical paragraphs) mainly because I have a little dyslexia and it's so much easier for me read it that way so just go with it!

------
March 2010:

"Harry, It's time to leave for school! You don't want to be late for your first day!" Anne calls from the kitchen, pouring herself a cup of tea.

'Ugh, why do I have to go to school anyway?' Harry thought.

"Okay mum, I'll leave in a minute!" Harry said, not-so-happily about going to school today.

--

You see, Harry just moved to Doncaster from Holmes Chapel. Anne, his mum, got a new job. Harry was not happy about leaving. He was a popular kid in school. Harry played almost every sport, got amazing grades, he wasn't one of those mean popular kids, he was kind to everyone.

Harry didn't want to leave the security that he had at his old school, Harry was guaranteed a spot on the football team, he had scholarships, friends, popularity, girls. He was scared he wouldn't have those things in Donny.

--

Harry grabbed his keys and backpack and walked out the door. He sat in his car for a good five minutes before deciding to start it and drive to school.

'I am not excited about this...why couldn't mum keep her job at home?'

--

Harry could see his new school in the distance.

'Shoot! That's the school!' Harry gulped and pulled into the parking lot.

Harry sat in his car, staring at the front door, he was so nervous about starting school in Doncaster, though he would never admit to it.

Harry took a deep breath, grabbed his bag, and got out of the car. As Harry inched towards the front door he felt the oxygen being ripped from his lungs, his feet felt heavy on the ground, he felt the gravity of the backpack on his back.

'This is it'

--

Harry's first day wasn't bad so far, not good, but not terribly bad, not at all how Harry thought it would go. But he was just looking forward to going home. He tried to talk to new people, seem interesting, but he was just not interested in being there.

--

Harry sat down in his last class. Most classes he took were advanced classes, Harry has always been good at school, but this class was two grades above him, he was 16 and in a class with 18-year-olds, needless to say, he was a little nervous. He tried not to look weird or too anxious because there is still a chance he could get popular at this school, and he was a lot younger than the rest of the kids in the class.

When the bell rings. Harry turns to look at the door.

'Holy crap! Who the hell is that?'

There he was. Louis Tomlinson, though Harry doesn't know that yet. He is the most beautiful boy Harry has ever seen. Chocolate brown hair, tan, smooth skin, and eyes that are so blue they must be as deep as the ocean. Harry turns back around and looks at his desk

'Oh my gosh! He is so gorgeous! How is it even possible for someone to look like that?'

"Excuse me? I'm sorry but you are in my seat." Harry heard a strong voice say behind him.

Harry was shocked, he could barely move or speak.

'That's him. Standing there. Talking to me. Why is he talking to me?'

'Crap. I'm in his seat.'

He quickly snaps out of it and turns around.

"I...um...I'm so-rry, I didn't know." Harry stuttered.

'Nice going, Harry. That was smooth.'  Harry thinks, mentally beating himself up

'Why am I acting like this? I never act like this! I'm Harry Styles, the most popular kid in school, or was....besides, I'm certainly NOT gay.'

"That's okay, I'll just sit here," Louis says, pointing to the seat next to him.

"I'm Louis!"

"Harry!" he exclaimed, sounding maybe a little too excited.

"Nice to meet you, Harry. You new here?" Louis gushed.

"Yeah, my mum just got a new job. I'm originally from Holmes Chapel." Harry said, trying not to be awkward but failing miserably.

"Oh, that's so cool! I bet it's beautiful there!" Louis exclaimed.

"Yeah, It is!"

--

The whole class period Louis and Harry talked and, surprisingly, it stopped being awkward. They talked about so much but Harry felt like they could talk for hours. Talking to Louis just felt natural.

Harry wanted to talk to him forever. He never wanted to leave.

'What is wrong with me? I'm not gay. Am I?'

'I've only ever dated girls before, I mean I never really liked any of them but I thought it was because they were all just stuck up.'

'Maybe I am gay.' Harry sighed.

--

The bell rang. Class is over.

'Well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see him tomorrow'

'I really don't want this to end...he's just so...'

'perfect'

Harry had just left the class when he heard something behind him.

"Um...Harry?" Harry heard the familiar voice coming from the opposite direction.

He turned around to see Louis' beautiful, smiling face.

"Yes?" Harry asked.

"Um, I was wondering if we could hang out sometime. Could I maybe have your number?" Louis asked, nervously.

"Of course!"

They quickly exchanged numbers and Harry walked Louis to his car.

'That did not just happen! You are joking, right?'

--

Harry drove home and ran through the front door.

"Mum! Mum!" Harry yelled across the house

"Yes, Harry? I'm in my bedroom!" Anne blurted, wondering what it is that is making Harry so excited.

Harry ran up those stairs as fast as he possibly could. Once he got to his mother's room he slammed the door.

"You will never guess what happened today!" Harry claimed, barely being able to hold it in any longer.

"Well? Tell me!" Anne expressed, really confused but curious, considering that Harry really didn't want to be here, to begin with.

Harry proceeded to tell her everything. He would normally talk to Gemma about this stuff, but she is at university and Haz really needed to tell someone in person. He'll call Gemma later.

Anne being the wonderful, supportive mother she is was overjoyed! She couldn't be more proud of her little Harry!

--

The whole day that was the only thing Harry could think about...Louis.

'Oh my gosh, he is perfect! I can't wait to see him again'

'Maybe living in Doncaster won't be so bad!'

------
I hope that was good! I don't really know. I've never published writing before, so I'm open to suggestions, whether it's on my writing or the storyline!!

thank you so much for reading!

treat people with kindness!

love you all!

M.
------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 2.6K 13
Harry and Louis had a turbulent relationship from the start with many break-ups and hurt feelings but so much love. Louis's addiction to cocaine made...
21.7K 820 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...
30.2K 1K 21
Have you ever had a secret held against you? Like you're locked in with no way out? Enter the life of Louis. Have you ever been bullied for being sma...
48.5K 2.2K 29
Ever since Harry stumbled into Rough Patch, Louis couldn't get him out of his head, whether it's teasing him about his music taste, or trying to see...