Book 3: Stolen Crystal (Rogue...

By Silver-Tigress

Akira Suishou Mizuno has been taken back by her former dark guild, Dark Star. Everyone is devastated by the l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Special Chapter: Fairy Tail Academy
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fairy Tail The Movie: Dragon Cry Part 1
Fairy Tail The Movie: Dragon Cry Part 2
Fairy Tail The Movie: Dragon Cry Part 3
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The End, Part 1
The End, Part 2
The End, Part 3
Thank You!!

Chapter 8

663 7 1
By Silver-Tigress

Third Person's P. O. V:

"After everything I did, you betray me, along with your brother," Sora states, still gazing at the white wolf, his black eyes cold.

"You've threatened my brother's life! Now you'll pay!" Shiro growls angrily.

"You've also tortured and harmed Akira. You will pay for that, bastard!" Sora looks and sees the Shadow Dragon Slayer standing there, black scales around his face as his Dragon Force is activated.

Sora sneers at him as he says, "And you must be the boyfriend, I take it? So you're the one who gave Akira that mark. I'll kill you first, then Kuro and the rest of your comrades."

"Shadow Dragon: Roar!" Shadows burst forth from Rogue's mouth and shoot toward the silver haired man.

A powerful blast of lightning is expelled from Sora and shatters the breath attack.

"Shadow Dragon: Slash!" Rogue appears in front of Sora with shadows swirling around his hand. Rogue thrusts it forward, but Sora dodges. He takes out his Katana and swings it toward the ravenette.

Rogue unsheathes his own Katana and raises it to block Sora's. Sora pulls back and slashes for Rogue again but he deflects it. Rogue attempts to slash at Sora's side but he blocks it with his own blade. With a twisted grin, Sora deflects a couple more slashes from the Cheney, before landing a powerful kick in his stomach that sends Rogue flying back to his comrades, a grunt escaping his mouth.

"It's all because of you." Everyone turns their heads to see Akira standing before Rogue, her long bangs hiding her eyes. "You killed them. Then you tried to turn me into a weapon. As a child. It's all because of you!"

Akira's dark pink magical aura swirls around her, flaring more and causing the whole building and air to shake. Wendy and Lucy look worried as they feel the floor trembling. They could all almost feel the rage and hatred coming from Akira's magical aura.

A silver magical aura swirls around Sora, enhancing the shaking of the building and the air.

"Th-This is insane!" Sting exclaims, his cerulean blue eyes wide with disbelief as he watches Akira and Sora.

"Well, Akira is a Wizard Saint and Sora is a guild master. What do you expect?" Mutters Nanami.

Once their magical auras vanish, a Crystal Katana appears in the blonde's hand as she and Sora lunge at each other, Sora's eyes flashing red. Akira was prepared, her own eyes remaining firmly shut, as their swords clash against one another. Akira's comrades, except for Shiro, Kuro and Erza.

Akira and Sora pull back, and she goes to slash at his face but Sora raises his sword to block it. "You are mine, Akira! Your power belongs to me, and me alone! I'm your Master!" Sora proclaims as they exchange powerful blows.

Akira growls back, her eyes still firmly shut, "You are not my master! Makarov Dreyar is and always will be! Unlike you, he treated me with kindness and warmth, as a human being—not as a weapon!"

Sora glares and deflects a few blows from Akira's sword before they both jump backward. "Lightning Magic: Lightning Whip!" A whip of lightning shoots out of Sora's hand and goes to strike at Akira. She was faster, turning her body into lightning, before flying toward Sora.

Akira appears behind him and rams her knee into his back. Sora grunts at the pain as he's knocked forward, but Akira wasn't done yet. With speed, she flies at the lightning wizard and hovers right in front of him.

"Sora, you son of a bitch!!" Akira screams, rage and pain in her voice, her left arm pulled back, crackling with lightning. Sora, now facing her, couldn't react in time as Akira's lightning covered fist connects with Sora's jaw, sending him sailing up high into the air.

Akira doesn't hesitate as she follows him. Akira hovers above the guild master with both her fists gripping together. She thrusts then into Sora's stomach, sending him falling back to the ground. Sora hits the ground with a painfully hard thud. Akira lands near him, breathing heavily.

"Did she do it?" Gray asks.

"No. The fight's only just getting started," Kuro replies.

Sora grunts as he slowly gets to his feet. He turns and faces Akira, the Lightning around her having died down, but her eyes remain closed.

Sting murmurs in disbelief, "Hold on—is Akira actually fighting Sora with her eyes closed?!"

Momo explains as she nods, "You're correct. Aki-chan can fight with her eyes closed because of her Amber Earth Sense spell. She's using it to sense Sora's vibration instead of using her eyes to see."

Nanami adds, "Our mother had the same ability with her Seven Colours Crystals Arts Magic. Everyone in the Suishou family has that technique and are taught it, as well."

"That's incredible," Sting murmurs in astonishment.

"Amber Magic: Magma Disc!" Akira holds her hands so that her palms were facing one another, and an amber crystal in the shape of a spiked disc appears in her hands before turning into magma as it spins.

With a grunt of exertion, she throws the disc in the direction Sora is in. His eyes jerk wide slightly in surprise before he leaps to avoid it. The disc flies right past him and slams into the floor, melting a hole in it.

"Lightning Magic: Lightning Storm!" Sora holds up his hand and a silver magic circle appears. Several lightning bolts strike the area where Akira is. One of them manages to hit her, causing Lucy and Wendy to gasp in fear.

However, once the lightning dies down, a long crack appears in Akira's form. Then another. Then another, until Akira shatters. Sora doesn't look at all surprised by that.

Akira reappears above Sora, her Crystal Armor spell having activated, her right leg raised. With a cry of exertion, Akira brings her leg down upon the silver haired man. He jumps sideways to avoid the kick that hits the floor instead, creating a crater.

Sora clenches his fists and punches toward the blonde. She throws up her arm and blocks the punch. "Black Crystal Magic: Shadow Serpent!" Akira engulfs her left hand in shadow before thrusting it toward Sora. His eyes widen when shadows in the form of a serpent shoot toward him, letting out a fierce hiss.

The serpent strikes Sora, making him grunt as he's knocked back.

"Black Crystal Magic: Crescent Blades!" Crescent shaped  blades of shadow fly at Sora, but he dodges them by ducking, and they slam into the floor behind him. "Ruby Magic: Fire Breath!" Rubies gather in front of Akira's mouth before she exhales a huge blast of flame at Sora. They hit him head-on and he cries out.

"Lightning Magic: Lightning Bolt Strike!" Sora holds his hand up and a magic circle appears above Akira. A single lightning bolt shoots out of the magic circle and aims straight for the Suishou. It hits Akira but her body once again crumbles due to her Crystal Clone spell.

"Raging Bolt!" Akira cries as she thrusts her arm down. A huge blast of lightning comes from above Sora. He simply deflects it with his own lightning.

Lightning crackles around Sora before he thrusts our his hand, sending bolt after bolt at Akira. Quickly transforming herself into a lightning bolt, Akira dodges Sora's attacks. He sweeps his arm and a lightning bolt follows his movement.

Akira appears before the silver haired man and lands a powerful kick in his face. Sora cries out as he goes flying back from the kick. He hits the floor with a heavy thud, and Akira lands on the ground, the lightning dying around her.

Sora grunts as he pushes himself to his feet. He glares at the Wizard Saint with narrowed eyes. Sora is about to launch another attack at Akira but is immediately stopped short as he becomes crystallised, his hand outstretched toward Akira.

Akira lowers her arm back to her side and remains standing there as she watches Sora dissipate with the crystal.

"She did it!" Lucy exclaims in immense relief, as Wendy and Loke grin at her.

"I always knew you could beat Sora, imoto-chan," Erza says proudly as she approaches the crystal mage. Erza wraps her hand around Akira's head and stiffly hugs her, the blonde's head hitting Erza's chest.

"Th-Thanks, Erza-nee-chan," Murmurs Akira. The redhead releases her and she turns as the rest of her comrades run up to her.

Momo beats everyone else and throws herself in against Akira's chest, the same size as Erza's. The pink eyed girl smiles happily as she hugs Momo. "You did it, Aki-chan! You finally beat him!"

"We did it together. I couldn't have done it without all of you," She says as she looks up at her comrades. Shiro and Kuro hang back while Akira reunited with her comrades.

Rogue smiles at his mate. He wants nothing more than to hold her right now.

Natsu asks as he peers at the crystallised Sora, holding up his finger to the pink crystal, "So, uh, how come you didn't destroy the crystal?"

"I would't touch that if I were you, Natsu," Says Nanami.

The pinkette starts as he whirlstoward her and demands, "What?! You saying I break everything I touch?!"

"Well, technically... yeah. You do." Natsu scowls at Nanami.

"I've got some spare seal stone shackles we can put on him," Kuro says, holding up the two sets of shackles.

Erza nods as she states, "I'll call the Magic Council, and we'll put those on Sora until they arrive."

Erza gives Akira a nod and Sting and Natsu get ready. Akira snaps her index finger and thumb together, and the crystal trapping Sora disappears. Sting and Natsu immediately grab an arm each, punning them behind Sora's back.

He grunts loudly as Kuro swiftly puts the shackles on the silver haired man's wrists and ankles. The two Dragon Slayers shove Sora to his knees, while Erza goes to call the Magic Council. The guild master looks battered and beaten from the wounds he'd received during the battle.

Sora attempts to summon lightning or activate his Mind Control Magic, but nothing happened. He blinks his eyes as he tugs at his wrists, feeling shackles placed there. "Seal stone..." Sora murmurs. He looks up at Akira, the Shadow Dragon Slayer standing protectively by her side, Momo in her arms. "Why didn't you kill me, Akira?"

Akira answers, "Because I'm not like you. I don't just kill out of cold blood."

Sora gives a raspy chuckle as he says, sneering at the blonde, "Joining that pathetic Fairy Tail guild has made you weak. You were better off with me! I could make you stronger!"

Akira replies with narrowed pink eyes, "Fairy Tail has made me stronger. If you or anyone else ever harms them or Sabertooth again, I will not hesitate to hunt you down and kill you. Got it?"

Sora just smirks back at her.

"Well, it's over now!" Vivienne says, ignoring Sora along with everyone else.

Lector says in agreement, "Yup!" He looks at Vivienne, who blushes deeply for some reason.

"I can't wait to go home and see Lily-kun," Momo says. "I think I'm gonna tell him."

Akira stares down at her Exceed in surprise. "You're going to confess to him?!" She gasps. Blushing, Momo nods. "That's great, Momo-chan!"

Erza returns a few minutes later and says, "Lahar and his unit will be here in three hours. We've got quite a wait till then."

Suddenly, Akira feels an immense wave of exhaustion wash through her, exhaustion from all the torture Sora put her through earlier, and then from all the other fights afterward.

Akira sways on her feet and her eyes begin to droop closed. Momo's purple orbs widen in realisation as she pulls back. "Akira-chan—!" Momo gasps, right as the blonde behind falling forward.

Before Akira could hit the floor, she feels a pair of strong arms wrapping around her. And, then, she slips away into unconsciousness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.3K 84
"You shine so brightly, yet you're shrouded in so much darkness." --- Kira Ferilia, a member of the guild Fairy Tail, finds herself to be entangled w...
372K 10.3K 60
The seven-year gap changed everything. Fairy Tail is mocked by the townspeople, Guilds now fight for power titles, And an innocent little fairy that...
15.1K 481 47
Crystalline Silverwing, your average everyday girl? Wrong! Crystalline is part of the world famous magical guild Fairy Tail. Although she only rememb...
23.4K 713 17
πŸŽ‡ ━━ βͺ 𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝙾𝙡 πšƒπ™·π™΄ πš†π™Ύπšπ™»π™³ ❫ ❛ 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 π—„π—‡π—ˆπ— 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 ...