Toxic Love

By trapdxllszn

You thought they were crazy and confused before? More

Blame
Caught
Accident
Turn
What's Best
Moment Of Truth
Have You
Played
Dumb
Seriously
Issues
Explanation
Remind
Bond
Life
Deep Down
Almost
Place
Big Dreams
Special
My Love
I Don't Know
Example
Try
Wrong Or Right
Heaven
Hiding
Take It Back
NOT A UPDATE
Wipe out
Surfaced
Sign Out
Help me 😁😁
Hide Away
True Color
Raised
BONUS
Go Read 😍

Joy

1.2K 46 6
By trapdxllszn

February 23, 2043
3:00 p.m
Kaizer POV

Yesterday I had surprised A'dream by bringing her to Bora Bora. I remembered her telling me she wanted to come here one time so I decided to surprise her.

It was our second day here though and right now we were snorkeling and just swimming around. I was laughing though because A'dream didn't even wanna get off the boat to get in the water.

She was scared of the damn fish, the sting rays and the sharks. Me and the guy that was helping us out tried to tell her they weren't going to hurt her.

"A'dream get in the damn water, they not gon bite yo ass." I said laughing.

"Stop laughing Kaizer nothing's funny. Now when one of them sharks bite yo ass I don't wanna hear nothing." She said and I shook my head.

"Ma'am I promise they will not hurt you. They not like that." The man said and she rolled her eyes.

"Look I gotchu come on." I said reaching my arms out for her to come and she sighed. She sat on the edge of the boat just looking at all the fish.

"I don't like them lil muhfuckas." She said and I laughed.

"A'dream come on! They ain't gon hurt you." I said and she huffed. She jumped down and I caught her.

"And imma stay just like this." She said wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

"Progress." I mumbled and then she screamed.

"Shut up." I said and she held onto me tighter.

"Look!" She yelled and I turned seeing a shark in the far distance.

"Uh ma'am that shake won't hurt you. It's a lemon shark, they not dangerous at all. They could bite you but it won't kill you ok. But they shouldn't even hurt you." The man explained.

"At this point I don't care, put me back on the boat." She said and I laughed at how scared this lil girl was.

"Just chill, relax Ight." I said and she sighed. I leaned forward a little bit tilting her back. She closed her eyes feeling the warm water touch her body.

I tilted her back more and her head went under then she gasped immediately pulling herself back up before coughing.

"Kai!" She yelled and I laughed.

"What? I thought you was enjoying it." I said.

"That was until you tried to drown me." She said and I just laughed at her.

"You such a damn scaredy cat." I said and she rolled her eyes. She unwrapped her legs from around me standing on her feet,

"You ok?" I asked and she nodded.

"You get on my nerves." She said and I chuckled.

We spent thirty more minutes swimming around before getting back on the boat going to our room so we could get ready to go zip lining later.

"A'dream you be acting so fucking scared I swear." I said laughing as I changed my clothes.

"Acting? Nigga I don't be acting. I really be scared and you be sitting there playing." She said and and I shook my head,

"I brought you here to have fun and relax." I said.

"I am having fun and I am relaxed. Like yesterday I was having a great time. We went to climb the mountain." She said.

"Climbing the mountain was fun for you? Dream you were crying the whole time." I said laughing as I thought about it.

"Bitch I'm too fucking fat to be walking up a mountain. And we did it for 4 hours. That was up and then 4 hours coming back down. You had me fucked up." She said.

"Well did you enjoy the little party festival thing?" I asked and she smiled.

"Mhmm, that was my favorite part." She said and I smiled as we laid on the bed.

"Glad you enjoyed it." I said as she started playing in my hair.

"Why did you bring me here?" She asked and I looked at her.

"Because you needed this, you deserve this. You been through so much and never really got a real break. You always have the kids and stuff, wanted you to get away and have fun. Get a break, a real break." I said and she smiled before kissing my lips.

"Thank you, I love you." She said.

"You welcome you deserve it and I love you too." I said.

"You know, I'm glad we working out this time." She said and I smiled.

"Me too, never thought we would ever make it......to this point." I said and she scrunched up her face.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Like I never thought we would ever have kids together. Never thought we would get together, it's just a lot of stuff I never thought would happen," I said and she nodded.

"Like remember when we met? That was on accident." I said and she chuckled.

"I thank god everyday tho that I stepped out my house and you caught my eye." I said just remembering that day.

"Wanna know what I thank god about?" She asked and I nodded.

"I thank him because he aloud you guys to find me when y'all did. I was a quick second away from dying." She said breaking my heart as I remembered that day too.

"And then I remember our first lil argument." She said and I laughed.

"You ain't wanna let me see that damn notebook." I said and she laughed.

"N- ok first of all I believe you snatched it from me and that set me off a lil bit." She said.

"Nah that's not what happened." I said.

* flashback *
March 15, 2034
I went in the living room and sat beside A'dream. I looked to see what she was drawing and she immediately closed it and mugged me.

"Don't do that." She said.

"I ain't do nothing but look at it, I ain't even see nothing for real." I said.

"Just don't look at what I draw anymore." She said moving away from me a little bit.

"Why? You always let me look at your drawings." I said.

"Well It's different right now." She mumbled opening the notebook back up continuing to draw.

I snatched the notebook out her hand and she gasped.

"Don't snatch my stuff!" She yelled at me snatching it back.

* flashback over *

"Oh." I said before laughing.

"And then yo mad ass ripped the picture, it was a good picture." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"You remember our first like big fight tho?" She asked and I sighed.

"You ripped my fucking notebook bitch." She said mushing my head.

"And you had the nerve to kick me like I was a ball." She said and I laughed.

"I apologized I think." I said.

"But you wanna know something I remember?" I asked and she nodded.

"Is when yo ass left me for the first time." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"That shit was a disaster for so fucking long. I never wanna go back to that shit." She said.

"Me either, it was yo fault. You missed a nigga and couldn't a nigga so you raised hell." I said.

"Shut the hell up, I was fine without you." She said doing a small hair flip.

"I love how you just be lying to me." I said and she laughed.

"Boy whatever." She said and I shook my head. I looked at the scar on her chest before touching it and she flinched.

"I totally forgot about my scars! Did people see them?!" She asked sitting up and so did I.

"A'dream calm down, yes I'm pretty sure people saw them b-"

"Oh my god! Why didn't you tell me?!" She asked.

"Because there's nothing wrong. I love your scars. They show how strong yo ass is. And if I didn't say anything bout them before why would I now? It's just a part of you." I said and she nodded.

"And don't even get a tattoo to cover them up, ok?" I said and she nodded.

"But I remember where you got this one from." I said pointing to the really jagged one.

"From when that lil hoe shot me Cuz she was getting dat ass whooped ." She said and I laughed.

"Yeah and my daddy tried to cut you open." I said.

"Dat shit hurt so bad, ion know who he though he was." She said shaking her head.

"But bae I gotta ask you sum." She said and I raised and eyebrow.

"How would you feel if I got my boobs done?" She asked.

"No way cuz you not getting them done." I said and she smacked her lips.

"But I want to." She said.

"Why? They perfect." I said.

"No, they to damn big. I can't do shit without these big ass things in the way." She said and I laughed.

"No, you not getting shit done. They fine the way they are." I said and she huffed.

"Now take a nap with me until it's time to go." I said.

7:45 p.m
It's been a couple hours later and me and Dream were now on a sunset cruise. Earlier we had went zip lining and y'all know Dream scary ass acted a fool.

She was making this vacation a lot more fun for the simple fact I couldn't stop laughing at her. Her fear brought joy to me for some reason.

"Bae look at the fishy's." Dream said pointing in the water.

"The ones you were scared of?" I asked and she glared at me making me laugh. I looked at the sky before smiling.

"Beautiful." Dream said and I looked at her.

"Thank you." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Bye." She said and then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around seeing a girl that looked my age or a year older.

"Hey." She said and I nodded.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Kaizer." I responded.

"Oh ok well I'm Jaylen and those are my friends." She said pointing to the group of girls and I waved.

"So uh how long you been here?" She asked.

"This the second day." I said and she nodded.

"Well uh I just noticed you and I thought you were really cute." She said and I nodded.

"I was wondering if-"

"Bae, thank you so much for bringing me here. It's so beautiful and I love it here." A'dream said and I looked at her.

She kissed me and I kissed her back. She slipped her tongue in deeping the kiss and I put my hands on her waist.

I seen Jaylen walk away and that's when A'dream pulled away.

"Yeah bitch be gone." She said and I pinched her arm.

"You petty for dat." I said and she shrugged.

"I know she fucking seen us together. Bitch tried it." She said and I laughed. I checked the time seeing it was 8. I looked at A'dream as she looked out into the sky.

"We almost there." I mumbled to myself with a smile.

Nia -
Bora Bora 😍
A'dream 😭✋🏾
Kai 🌚💕
Vote and comment
Love you guys 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1.3K 50
Book 2 pt 3. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ BOOK ONE DO NOT READ THIS BOOK!!!!! Javen and Kentrell face serious problems in there life that deal with having p...
4M 87.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
447K 12K 105
It's about a girl who lived wit her grandma then when her grandma died she moved wit her mom and 3 sister and 2 brothers, and she seen and old friend...
83.1K 4K 36
Emma Swan(28) is a lost person who has been through lots of jobs and cant find her calling until she is hired by a family as their caretaker. Killian...