The Alluring Scent

By polarpandaaa

She only wants a simple life with her lola but an unfortunate event happened. Isang araw kinuha siya ng tiyah... More

The Alluring Scent
Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII

XXVIII

246 3 0
By polarpandaaa

BE READY

The forest was quiet. In the surface you might think of it as peaceful but if you look closely you would notice that no breathing life was present.

As Isaac and his men gather information about the place, and the former finding out that they are indeed in the enemy's territory. A crow perched on a branch, where Isaac could not see, tilted its head as it witnessed one of his kind dead on the ground.

Somewhere in the mountains there is a narrow road that only one car can enter one at a time, making it difficult for transportation. Pagsinundan mo ang daan ay mapapalibutan ka ng bundok dahil ang gilid nito ay matayog na lupa. At ang dulo nito ay makikita ang may kalakihang bahay na naka-usli sa bundok.

Sa bahay na ito nakatira ang kinikilala ng lahat na Phantom. The only one who knew his real name was his trusted butler whom he created himself, and who made it possible for the Phantom to resurrect. He was behind the project of those scientists whom he deceive, well he was not alone since he also need men and one of those was the man who captured Luna.

"Mr. Night, when will I be able to speak to our master?" The man in a suit hopefully asked. Matagal na kasi itong naghihintay, sa ilang taon na ginugol niya para makuha ang babae na iyon ay siguro naman oras na para makita niya ang boss niya.

Kasalukuyang nagsasalin ng tsaa ang mayordomo sa lalaki, saglit niya itong tiningnan pagkatapos ay tinuloy muli ang ginagawa. Pinili niyang mister Night ang itawag sa kanya ng mga nakakakilala sa kanya dahil ganoong oras noong nilikha siya ng kanyang panginoon.

"Patience, Pablo. The master will call on you very soon," Night curtly said.

"Fine," Pablo grumbled.

Night stared at the man while he sips in his cup, his face void of any expression like a well trained butler. After a while Night left the room and went up to his master's room.

He knocked three times then waited for his master's signal. Pagbukas ng pinto ay nakita niya ang kanyang panginoon na naka-sandal sa leather recliner chair nito at naka-pikit. Tahimik ang mayordomo sa paghanda ng tsaa ng kanyang panginoon.

By the time the Phantom opened his eyes, Night immediately assists on bringing the chair to its normal position.

"Gusto niyo po ba ng tsaa, panginoon?" Night offered.

"Yes," tanging sagot nito.

Agad namang kinuha ni Night ang teapot at tasa saka inilagay ito sa maliit na lamesa sa gilid ng silya.

Kinuha ng lalaki ang tasa at inilapit sa kanyang bibig. He frowned at what he saw just now. To think that those bastards have already found the place of his dwelling made him irritated. He had placed wards in the mountains to make it difficult for them to locate it. Isa lang ang ibig sabihin nito.

Pagkatapos sumimsim sa tasa ng lalaki ay ibinalik niya ito sa pinagkuhanan.

"What does he want?" The man asked pertaining to Pablo.

"He wants an audience with you, my lord." Night answered.

"He's persistent I see. Then, tell him that I want him to do something for me soon. Make him leave," he ordered in a dismissive tone.

"Yes, my lord."

After his servant left the man stood and opened his window. "Now let us play."

AFTER WITNessing the changing of color in the crows eyes Isaac walked further to the mountain. Alam niyang nasa teritoryo na siya ng kalaban, hindi lang dahil sa nakita niya kundi sa bigat ng nararamdaman niya habang papalapit siya sa bundok.

This heavy feeling might not be too obvious by humans but to them who are supernaturals they could easily tell it was not normal. And as you go deeper the fog thickens.

Isaac surveyed the area. The fog around him was intentional, placed to hide something. Then he felt a presence. If it were not for him being a hybrid it would be difficult to detect someone lurking in the shadows. It would take a lot of concentration for normal supernatural beings to detect this presence.

"Show yourself! I know you're here." Isaac commanded, almost growling.

A few seconds have passed before he heard a rustle. Agad niyang nilingon ang pinanggalingan nito.

He glared at the direction as a figure started to form. Its pace was slow but confident. The figure stopped a few meters away from him. Just enough for Isaac to distinguish the man's features.

The man before him had a white shoulder length hair, lean body dressed in white shirt and black slacks with no shoes, and most especially those green eyes. Even with his sharp eyes the fog made his vision a bit hazy.

This is the bastard whose trying to take his Alexie away from him.

"We meet at last, young hybrid." The man stated with disgust.

"You bastard!" Isaac growled pouncing him but he was unsuccessful for the man moved quickly away from him.

"An animal indeed. Attacking without using your brains," the man mocked.

The wolf inside Isaac growled, wanting to break free and tear this scum into pieces. Calm down.

Isaac stood straight taking in deep breaths, still his claws and fangs bared, then spoke in an authoritative tone. "Stay where you are."

The man almost, almost, did what Isaac said. Kung hindi lang siya ang phantom ay sumunod na siya rito.

The man shook off the voice inside his head and leaped onto the nearest branch.

"You dare command me?!" He exclaimed with defiance.

Tsk. "Can't say you did almost as I said. Come down here and we will finish this."

The Phantom scoffed. "I do not have any need of you. I want Alielvia, or as you know her, Luna."

Isaac growled, "You have to go through me."

"I would love to. To see you bleeding for taking away what is rightfully mine."

"Nothing is yours. You are just a hung up person who cannot accept that the girl you love in the past, loves another."

"What do you speak of? She does not have any lover, she was promised to me," the man said forcefully.

That statement made Saac confused. Was it not what Cecilia and his aunt had said? Na mahal ng Phantom ang kaibigan nitong prinsesa ngunit may mahal itong iba kaya naman ay dinukot nito ang prinsesa para magkasama sila?

"You're delusional! Be a man and face the truth that she was not meant for you. That lady is not here anymore, Luna is just Luna and not that Alielvia."

"She is mine!"

"She's not an object!"

The Phantom was about to attack Isaac when movements was heard. He became alarmed. Hindi pa siya handa para makalaban ang hindi lamang isa kundi anim pang mga katulad ng lalaking kaharap niya.

"We will meet again. And when that happens you'll die!" He maliciously cried.

Then he was gone.

When Ezekiel and the others reached Isaac they knew someone was just with him. They also noticed Isaac's sharp claws and elongated fangs.

"Isaac..." Ezekiel called.

Isaac willed himself to return to normal. "The phantom was here."

Everyone was startled. They begun searching with their eyes, their body on a stance.

"What happened? Hindi gumagana ang mind link ninyong mga lobo, the fog made everything hazy kaya naman mas minabuti naming bumalik." Ani Ezekiel.

"Kami rin, pinuno. Hindi maganda ang lugar na ito kaya hindi na kami lumayo pa." Ani Lucas.

"You made the right decision. We are not familiar with the terrain here. We will discuss what happened when we go back. Let's go."

Everyone nodded.

In Isaac's mind something was off. Sa naging reaksyon nung phantom ay mukhang magka-iba ang alam niya sa pinaniniwalaan nito. But in the end they must be ready, alam niyang papalapit na ang pagsugod nito and he will truly make sure that he will end the man's life when it happens.

-----------
Comments are much appreciated :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.2K 62
EMPIRE SERIES 2 Cana Annalis Smith- isang achelogist student at mahilig magbasa ng kasaysayan ng kanilang bansa at ng dati nitong emperyo. Nahumaling...
3.8M 134K 36
The day he chose her is the day that her fate was already sealed. *** 'Yong guwapong lalaki na pasyente mo sa mental hospital, na wala kang alam na s...
14.3M 621K 56
Para kay Hezira ay isang kathang-isip lamang ang mga bampira. Hindi siya kailanman naging interesado sa mga ito. Pero lahat ay nagbago matapos ang is...
10.9M 320K 62
Highest Rank in Vampire Category: Rank #1 (Bloodstone Legacy #1) "Touch her, I'll choke you to death. Smile at her, I'll suck your blood until the la...