Beautiful SnowπŸ’™

By QueenScoria

Sakusa x OC After moving back to Tokyo from America, Miyuki Shimotsuki tries her out for the Girls Volleyball... More

A/N
Prologue
Ch.1 Her Eyes
Ch.2 Behind the Mask
Ch.3 Her teammates
Ch. 4 Her Hair
Ch.5 Shipping
Ch.6 Don't Touch ME!
Ch.7 Y U Lookin' At Me?
Ch.8 A Little Motivation
Ch.9 A Practice Match??
Ch.10 Signals
Ch.11 Ace Mode
Ch.12 Setter Mode
Ch.13 Libero Mode
Ch.14 Icebreakers❔
Ch.16 My Answers
Ch.17 Texting
Ch.18 1st year Drama
Ch.19 Seika's Idol
Ch.20 The Sage Woman
Ch.21 First Date
Ch.22 See U Again
Ch.23 Debut
Ch.24 Foreign Ace
Ch.25 The Cat, The Owl, The Weasel
Ch.26 Boundaries
Ch.27 Support
Ch.28 Cat eyes vs Mine
Ch.29 I Will Play For U
Ch.30 The Aces of Itachiyama
Ch.31 I'll NEVER Say Anything Out Of Pity
Ch.32 Stage 1 πŸ’ž
Ch.33 ⚠️to Fangirls!⚠️
A/N Back 2 School
Ch.34 Promise
Ch.35 Official Ace Couple
Ch.36 Catfight!!
Ch.37 Oh? Twins....
Ch.38 Round 1
Ch.39 Free Time
Ch.40🌸Hotel's Garden🌸
Ch.41 Vixens vs Bitches
Ch.42 Hello Vixens
Ch.43 Competitive & Proud
Ch.44 Umeboshi
Miyuki Shimotsuki
Ch.45 Championship
Ch.46 Miyuki's New Rival
Ch.47 Awarding The Lost
Ch.48 My TrπŸ’žphy
Ch.49 To The πŸ¦… Nest
Ch.50 Libero Triangle
Ch.51 New Feels❣️
Ch.52 Pressure & Pain
Ch.53 Pessimistic Boyfriend
Ch.54 Choices & Deals
Ch.55 Friendly Advice
Ch.56 XOXO
Ch.57 Qualifiers
Ch.58 First Snow
Ch.59 Black Frost
Sakusa's Siblings
Ch. 60 MistletoeπŸ’
Ch.61 Karasu vs Inari
Ch.62 Avalanche❄️
Ch.63 Our Spring's In A ❄️Veil
Ch.64 Melting
Ch.65 Jarring Aftermath
Ch.66 To Stage 3 πŸ’•
Ch.67 New seasonπŸ’”
Mrs. Black Jackal

Ch.15 Tobi-kun!!

1.9K 58 27
By QueenScoria

Normal POV

It was a Sunday, Aunty and Miyuki got ready early in the morning in order to get to Miyagi because . I get to see my cousin who plays volleyball at Karasuno High. And other cousins and aunties and uncles but I was closer with Tobio when I was living her with Father. We haven't been in touch afterwards because Mother didn't take me back to Japan. She wanted to live independently and away from family.

I took a nap in the back seat because I was still tired. It's 5am and I looked on Google Maps and it said we'll be there in 5 hours. Damn. I insist that I can drive the rest of the way since I wanted her to rest. She accepted but she'll park somewhere in Miyagi and let Miyuki practice on her driving. Miyagi is where country folk live so there's not much people around. Quiet and peaceful. 

Miyuki would like to have her driver's license so she can drive herself instead of asking Aunty to do it or depending on anyone. Learning somethings Driver's Ed in America, Miyuki drove safely to the Kageyama house without any accidents while Aunty was resting. 

Around 10, she parks in a drive way to a 2 story house. When they both come out of the car, small children came out. 

"You made it!!" A middle age woman shouted from the door. Miyuki waves as while Aunty hugs the woman as the children went back inside. 

"Hello family!!" Aunty smiles as every one greeted them. 

"Sobo-chan!" Miyuki squeals after seeing her Mother's Mother. She takes off her mask in respect for her grandmother. Her grandmother smiles and opens her arms as she's sitting on the couch. 

"Ah, Yuki-chan. Good to see you again." 

"Miyu-chan is that you?" A familiar yet deeper voice was heard by the entrance of the kitchen. A black haired boy yet tall and built had his mouth gaped open.

"Tobi-kun!!" Miyuki smiles as she brisk pass the children and hug her close cousin. He gave her a bear hug as his hands wrapped around her back and swings her, smiling and recalling the feeling from being kids. 

"How's school in Itachiyama?" Tobio asked as they both went in the backyard and sat on the porch. Miyuki sighs and plays with her mask on her lap. 

"It's a good school, I guess. Their volleyball team is a National favorite. I met their Ace and he's in the same class as me." 

"National favorite." Tobio murmurs. "The Ace, he's Kiyoomi Sakusa, right?" 

"Yes, his cousin is the Libero, Motoya Komori. They both seem...nice." Miyuki hums. "But the way Sakusa plays volleyball is really intriguing." 

"You're not gonna date him are you?" Tobio bluntly asked as he looks at Miyuki. Her mouth gaped open and looked at him. She couldn't help but blush. 

"Date is a strong word." She looks away because she doesn't want to admit that she is starting to crush on Sakusa. "I can't really stand him and his questions. He always stares at me with a mask on and it's really.......uh, it just gives my butterflies." 

"Um, ok." Miyuki sweat drops at his comment. Clearly he doesn't understand what a girl is feeling. Miyuki scoffs and waves it off. "So, would you date him? I seen him in Volleyball Monthly and he seems alright being the #1 Ace and all."

"I admit he's attractive and you have to see him play. He's got these unusual flexible wrists, I couldn't really receive it until like in the end." 

"Wait, you played against him?" Tobio gave her a surprisingly look. 

"Yeah yesterday in a practice match. It was super fast but as your cousin who's been a Libero, I tried my best to at least touch it." Miyuki points to a bruise under her forearm. Tobio furrows his eyebrows. 

"Well, even if you do date him, he better treat you right." 

"Aw, Tobi-kun you do care for me." Miyuki hugs his shoulder as he smiles a little. 

"Ofc, ever since Oji-san passed, I have to take care of you." 

"Yeah, even if you are year younger than me." Miyuki pats his head. 

"I am taller though." He copies her action which made her give a poker face with her lips pursed together. 

"Let's pepper." Tobio said as he stands up to go on the grassy backyard picking up a volleyball. Miyuki could only smile because they both are connected to a volleyball because of their grandfather and Miyuki's Father.

Sometimes, Miyuki's Father would take Kageyama to watch the team that Miyuki loves and also some Schwieden Alders games but some of the people would flip to see him at his rival team's games.

He didn't care because his reason was Kageyama and Miyuki since they were both curious of how they played.

Even though Kageyama isn't his blood nephew, he treated him like his own son. He wanted another child but he divorced and decided to focus on volleyball. Miyuki was enough for him.

Kageyama looked up to him more like a Father figure. He too seem to think that Yukiya was handsome because he's like the boy version of Miyuki in looks. Black wavy hair which is combed over his head while having an undercut. He had a masculine face with a chiseled jawline and icy blue eyes. A had a slit on his left eyebrow with a large built.

Kageyama was a little bit happy that Miyuki's back and wanted her to be in Karasuno but understands bc her Father attended Itachiyama.

He tells her about Karasuno's Volleyball team since she was really curious about his 🏐 life. He tells her about this duo he does with his rival/teammate Shoyo Hinata. Miyuki was amazed to hear that Hinata is around 5'3 Middle Blocker who can jump, no fly.

He tells her about Hinata's inspiration by Karasuno's Tiny Giant. He even points out all the stupid shit Hinata does which made her laugh. Miyuki felt relieved because he has a great team for a 1st year. Kageyama went in about the other members on the team. Like their Ace, Guardian of Karasuno, Pain-in-the-ass Tsukishima, Father Daichi and Mother Suga.

Miyuki would about Karasuno's rivals bc she was interested in those team vs team thing (She's weird and thinks about anything) He then goes on about this team called Nekoma and how he is trying to figure out their Setter. He told her how he asked a bunch of questions and he just ran away. Miyuki laughs because it reminded her a certain someone from yesterday.

He described Nekoma as their rival in a Cats vs Crows thing which Miyuki became interested ✨ she loves the thing about animal vs animal. Like Alders vs Jackals. Like Tigers vs Foxes.

They then talked about how Miwa and Nakano were doing since Nakano was stuck in a practice match against a college team in Hyogo and Miwa had work.

Kageyama wanted to know more about America and how their way of playing Volleyball was different from Japan's. Miyuki explains that Volleyball for high school is a Fall Sport for Girls while for Boys it's during the Spring.

Kageyama gave her an confused look which made her sweat drop. Saying that Volleyball is basically a year round thing but Highschools have their own teams unlike Japan and they have an outside league which is where clubs compete for 10 months which leads them into Summer. Kageyama understood half of it being in Class 1 and all which made Miyuki have no other way of explaining it to him.

She even says that she covered half of Japan's requirements of graduating since she was sophomore before moving to Japan. But still had to recover some courses so she can match the educational system here. She even pointed out that adjusting to life here is difficult since she would speak English when she's mad and no one from her class would understand her 100%.

She even describes American food. How there are more than 2 cuisines and cultures. She loves the Hawaiian cuisine and Italian cuisine for their spam musubis and Mac and cheese. She even talked about how everyone spoke different languages like Spanish. She even tells him about Hip Pop music and their culture.

Making him listen to Bruno Mars, Chris Brown, Neyo, T.I., Jason Derulo, etc. Kageyama liked the beats and instrumentals but couldn't really understand what they were saying since he sucks at English.

They talked more about Volleyball until early dinner. They even had to watch their younger cousins play in the backyard. Miyuki meets her younger cousins and eventually got more closer to Kageyama.

They hugged before they drove off. After returning home late in the evening, Miyuki's phone went off as she finished exfoliating her face.

T💙bi-kun
Goodnight, Miyu-chan. Hope I get to see you at Nationals 🏐🔥

Me
Goodnight!! Me too. Good luck with 🏐🔥

T💙bi-kun
🏐🔥💯✊🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.1K 32
When you're sky high, there's only one path left to go. 烏 When the new girl asked to be a second manager for Karasuno's male volleyball team, no one...
2.9K 192 14
"π˜πŽπ” π“π€πŠπ„ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπ€π πŽπ”π“ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚πˆπ“π˜, ππŽπ“ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚πˆπ“π˜ πŽπ”π“ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπ€π" ୨⎯...
14K 419 13
The managers of the Boys Karasuno Volleyball Club have a field trip they need to go on. With the team practicing for big practice games with some of...
114K 2.3K 17
To many people, their past is a treasure. To Aoyama Mitsuko, it's something she wishes she could forget. But when she meets Karasuno's boys volleybal...