Haikyuu Imagines

By mddyls

‼️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED ‼️ Please refrain from requesting up until further notice. Started : O C T 2 2 0 1 6... More

[] introduction
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
[1] kuroo tetsuro
[2] kuroo tetsuro
Kuroo x Reader (Part 3)
Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader IV
Kuroo x Reader
Kuroo x Reader
Yamaguchi x Reader II
kid kageyama x kid reader
Kawanishi Taichi x Reader
Bokuto Koutaro x Reader II
Akaashi Keiji x Reader II
Oikawa Tooru x Reader III(?)
Hinata Shoyo x Reader
Terushima x Reader
Bokuto x Reader
Sugawara x Reader
Hinata x Reader
Oikawa x Reader
bokuto x reader (a.e)
kuroo x reader (bokuto a.e.)
sugawara x reader
hinata shoyou x reeader
akaashi x reader
tanaka x reader
lev x reader
Announcement!
kuroo x reader x kenma
kenma x reader
miya atsumu x reader
shirabu x reader
semi x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
tendou x reader
tendou x reader
kunimi x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
sugawara x reader
akaashi x reader
oikawa x reader
kageyama x reader
tendou x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
kageyama x reader
oikawa x reader
oikawa x reader
nishinoya x reader
kenma x reader
sugawara x reader
lev x reader
lev x reader
iwaizumi x reader x oikawa
taichi x reader
suna x reader
suna x reader
lev x reader
terushima x reader
bokuto x reader
terushima x reader
sakusa x reader
sakusa x reader
ushijima x reader
ushijima x reader
ushijima x reader
sugawara x reader
sugawara x reader
hinata x reader
taichi x reader
taichi x reader
osamu x reader
osamu x reader
akaashi x reader
akaashi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
asahi x reader
konoha x reader
kenma fanfic | MEMORIA.
historia. | kuroo tetsuro fanfic
‼️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED ‼️
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
semi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
kita x reader
ukai keishin x reader
nishinoya x reader
sakusa x reader
sakusa x reader
suna x reader
suna x reader
terushima x reader
shirabu x reader
kenma x reader
suna x reader (a.e)
atsumu x reader
suguru x reader
tsukishima x reader
kuroo x reader
kenma x reader
akaashi x reader
kita x reader
kita x reader
bokuto x reader
kuroo x reader
atsumu x reader
tsukishima x reader
nishinoya x reader (ii)
kenma x reader
yaku x reader
kenma x reader
kita x reader
ushijima x reader
akaashi x reader
aone x reader
shirabu x reader
kageyama x reader
tsukishima x reader
semi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
kenma x reader
kuroo x reader
kita x reader
sakusa x reader
kenma x reader
nishinoya x reader
asahi x oc
kenma x reader
tsukishima x reader
akaashi x reader
kuroo x reader
kageyama x reader
ANNOUNCEMENTS | Estrella

bokuto x reader

2.9K 89 97
By mddyls

parte dos. | comenzar.

"I think we were over, the moment you defied my requests to staying away from Max."

————

It's been 5 months since then, neither I nor the other tried to contact each other. So much for the 5 years of being together. If we had only lasted and fixed our problems instead.

I'm neither loving myself too much, nor hating myself for being a dick. I'm only a confused individual, not knowing where I should actually stand.

Unlike her, I'm more likely to discourage myself than to accept my flaws. She's already been a completed puzzle even before I entered the picture.

I relied on the love she gave me, feeling anxious, mad, and disappointed whenever she's not around. I wasn't exactly mad at her, I was mad at myself for being me. I'm an unfinished painting that tried to get paint from her to complete me.

I thought that she could complete me, but we're our own artists to our artworks, she's not supposed to be the one to complete mine. There's no one else but me who can, not her, not my friends. Not even my family.

"You accepted the Rolex but not her apology?" Konoha asks, eyes looking so irritated by him hearing me tell him what happened. "Bokuto, I know you were kinda stupid to sulk over the smallest things but this is beyond all that." He sighs, I ignore him and drank once again from the bottle of alcohol.

"I thought she'd call. I thought she'd... come to my... apartment." I say, hiccups in between my words. "But none." I place the bottle on the table, burying my face in my hands, laughing as I feel tears stream down my face.

"Did you actually expect that? Man you fucked up big time." I just laugh at what Konoha said, I'm wrong, I was always wrong. She was always right. "Also, having to be jealous over an engaged man is just— are you the girl in the relationship or what? Usually it's the girl who gets riled up and jealous of a different girl, not saying that this is a general basis but still." I shot him a look before taking the bottle and drinking again.

"Oh? It's empty." I say, realizing that there was no more alcohol in the bottle. I reach for another one when Ushijima steals it from me. "Hey, give me that." I complain, holding my head, feeling it banging already.

"You got scolded by coach for drinking nonstop. Having a completely ridiculous hangover during practice. I even have to look after you." He says, that stoic face never changes unless his girlfriend's around. I just scoff at him, barely managing to steal the bottle from his hand.

This is probably the fifth bottle. Tequila straight from the bottle feels.....nice.

I wonder how she's doing, is she eating her meals? Is she taking care of herself? Is she sleeping early? Did she finish her projects? Does she... still think of me?

(Y/n) is probably the most strong willed person I met. She only trembles before me, but she's above everybody else. It's because she's always adjusting to me, saying sorry if I didn't like a particular thing she did.

Maybe that's why I thought she'd come to me, because she always does everything. She chases me to fix us, but I don't let her. Now we're over... It hurts.

Are we still okay? Will we be okay? Do I get a chance to prove myself again? Or...

After loving someone like me, did she finally realize that I'm the worst type of person to be with? Someone she won't be able to accept, someone that's always complaining and restricting her from doing what she wants.

To think about it, she has only done what I wanted.

"Shit shit shit! Get up, we're leaving." Konoha says, panic was the emotion in his voice. "Get up you drunkard." He tries to pull me up but I put all my weight down so that he wouldn't be able to pull me up.

"Yeah, the project was done. Thanks to (Y/n) we— It's your boy— ex." My eyes widen at the familiar voice. I look up to see (Y/n) with Max, she looked surprised to see me too, she walked away when our eyes met. "Wait (Y/n) hey!" Max calls out to her, following her into the crowd of people.

"Ah fuck, this is why I told you to get up." Konoha curses and complains, I pull my arm away from his grip, standing to run after her. I trip but managed to stay on my feet. "Oi!"

I was already tipsy, but the moment I heard her name, the moment I saw her face. I was sober again.

My eyes searched around the place they went to, I found Max following someone. That's got to be her. There are so many people in this club, the crowd was very hard to get through to.

I try following but girls are dancing and they're trying to get closer to me. I push myself out of the dance floor, still eyes on Max who was following her.

I ran, bumping into people, just running ahead without apologizing. I have to talk to her. I have to tell her I love her. I have to tell her, I'm sorry.

"(Y/n) wait!" I yell her name, Max turns around and stops me. "Please Max, please let me talk to her. Just let me talk to her!" I try to get through him but he wouldn't let me go. "Please let me! I just wanna talk to her! Max let me go!" I try once again but he's stronger than me.

"And what? Argue again? Bokuto you've hurt her enough." I shake my head, watching her leave, her figure slowly disappearing from my sight. "If you want to talk to her, do it when you're ready and not when you're like this. It's not something a man should do." He gives me a look before pushing me off, turning around to run after her.

"Why....?"

————

Max told me to get out of my apartment, I've been locking myself in for 5 months. I don't leave unless I have to go to school, part-time job or buy groceries.

I can't go out knowing he might be out there. I know that when he'll see me, he'll try to talk to me and work things out again.

I expected him to be clingy, after breaking up. I thought he'd call. I thought he'd come over and say sorry, talk things out, but no.

He expected me to adjust to him again. Just like I always have.

I thought he'd realize everything over the next few days. Realizing that I have been always so understanding and acceptant of what he is, of what he wants. I only listen to him. I apologize if I don't make him happy.

Max was a friend I relied on when I had broken my phone, and everything for me to be able to come back home when I got stuck in the USA. I lost all valuable things, broke my phone and no contacts were saved.

Max and his fiancée had helped me. They comforted me, telling me I'd be okay. It took longer than I thought, that's why I came back home two years after.

I was happy that he wasn't mad after the long wait, but Max instead became the obstacle that broke us apart. Truth be told that this was the only time I have ever seen Bokuto so upset over something.

"(Y/n) wait I can explain! I didn't ask you to come there knowing he'd be there. I only came there because of a friend. I invited you because I want you to ease up." Max explains as he drives me back to my apartment. He's panicking. I know he's saying the truth.

"I didn't ask for an explanation but okay. Never said I'd blame you for meeting him though." I reply, only looking outside the window, watching raindrops fall to the window pane. Gravity being a crazy thing, instead of rolling down the pane, it rolled up or stayed in place.

"Thank God." He sighs, silence falls on us once again. I can hear him breathing, he's probably thinking of a question. "But hey, you really won't talk to him?" I turn to look at him, eyes still on the road. His voice was full of concern and curiosity.

"No comment." I want to.

Days to weeks to months, I haven't seen him since that day in the club. I only know that he always drinks there every single day. I hope he'd stop drinking.. He's an athlete and his health is more important than anything else.

I want to walk over to him and take that bottle away. I want to scold him and say it's wrong to drink nonstop. I want to just hug him and say, "It's okay... I still love you."

But I can't, I won't and I shouldn't.

I finished all my projects and paperwork in school perfectly. I managed to finish at the top of our department. I graduated and am still finding a job at the moment. I already have so many things in my plate, now I even have to worry about getting a job.

After a whole month, I finally got accepted. Psychotherapist. Can't believe I'm trying to help people with their problems when I can't solve my own.

I sit before my patient, waiting for her to continue on with her story about her husband. Fucking hell— I can't even fix the hole between me and him.

"He always... He always gets jealous." Seriously? I just look at her, trying my best not to feel my own past. "I told him.. It was nothing to worry about.. I love him and I know he cares, I know he's just scared... But he's scaring me.." I know girl, I know. I know that exactly well.

"And right now I assume you are currently away from him to think it through?" She nods, biting her bottom lip. Yeah better think it through first before going ahead and demanding a divorce.

"I know that probably he still thinks he's incomplete and flawed, that's why he's like that. But the look in his eyes, it's like he thinks that I've betrayed him." The same look he gave me when we first argued before everything turned into chaos.

"It's a good thing that you chose to think of the situation, your emotions and thoughts, his side and his feelings, and possibilities between the two of you. The best way to solve your problem is to talk to him when both of you are ready. Hearing each other out is the best solution, if he won't listen that just means it's not time yet. But surely, with you being this thoughtful, and with him just loving you, you're marriage will last 'til the end of time." I smile at her, holding both her hands.

After she left, I went back to sit behind my desk. I place my elbows on my table, rubbing my temples with my thumbs.

I wanna yell at myself for giving her that kind of advice when I myself am struggling with my own problem. Maybe I shouldn't have worked as a psychotherapist, maybe I should've applied for this job after I got my problems fixed.

The last time I saw him, five bottles of Tequila was right in front of him. With that much he was barely drunk, he even sobered up after seeing me. Talk about high alcohol tolerance.

All I know is that, he goes to that club to drink and to sulk. While I stay at home and try to move on. But seeing him even just once, makes me want to reach my hand out to him once again.

Looking at the date, it's our anniversary. So time just had to bring that girl to me and talk about her husband, and that their problem is just like ours. That just had to be today.

Bokuto would always get me flowers or we just eat out, he gave an expensive necklace on our second anniversary. I'm wearing it right now. I always do, it's an accessory that fits any outfit how can I not?

To give an exact answer, it's been a year and four months since we broke up. I thought I could move on after days, but I guess I was so used to having him around, I just failed to look forward.

I've learned to love myself way back then, Bokuto's the first one to have me as his completed masterpiece, his partner for the exhibit. I was that finished painting, and I always thought he was an abstract type of painting.

Turns out, he was still an unfinished painting.

With him being an unfinished masterpiece, we couldn't have a perfect exhibit. Everything fell apart. I was kind of excited, I thought we'd be able to complete the exhibit and move on to another one, but our first was a fail.

I'm currently reading my patients' messages regarding their improvements or fails so that I know how to help them, but just then my phone started ringing. Love..

"Hey.. Haha.." Bokuto speaks, having hiccups, breaking his sentences into different parts. "You seem... Well.. Haha.. Right? You're perfectly okay?" He just laughs, I could hear him breathing.

"You are drunk, it's only 3PM." I say, trying my best to keep a monotone voice.

"I am?" He asks, completely unaware of his own state. "Oh, I am.. You know.. why I.. drank?" He chuckles but then it was soon replaced by sniffles. He's breaking down. "I've mistaken someone thinking it was you... I was sent to the police station.. They said I was harassing.. the girl.."

"Excuse me?" I suddenly became anxious, if he's having hallucinations thinking that other girls are me then this is bad. "Where are you?"

"In my... Apartment.. They said I'm mentally unstable... because of continuously drinking alcohol.." He chuckles, I hear him drink from a bottle.

"Bokuto, have you seriously been drinking every single day for a year and four months?" I have go see him if that's the case, I can't just let it go anymore.

"Nope.. I know.. you plan.. on running here.. But it's been eight months since... I've last had alcohol."

"Then why did the police say that you're unstable because of drinking everyday?" I can't keep my tone. I'm actually really worried.

"Don't worry... That was before.. that's why I stopped... But hey (Y/n)..." He paused, drinking from the bottle once again. Letting out a deep sigh.

"Bokuto?" I call out, he stayed silent for the next three minutes. I could only hear him breathing and drinking.

"I miss you... I'm sorry.."

————

    After I saw her at the club, I still continued to drink up but then after what happened, getting sent to the police station... I had to stop. It's kinda true that I've hallucinating, seeing her everywhere.

    I thought a staff was her, a girl in the streets, at the club.. It was just crazy. I was crazy. I really thought they'd put me in a mental hospital or something.

    For the past few months, I've been doing okay. I only become a crazy dude when I drink. I've been really holding up pretty well, Ushijima didn't have to watch over me anymore.

    I was surprisingly fine without her. Of course that's only the surface of everything, I still cry and speak of her when drunk, that's what they tell me.

    I still think of her, I still want to talk to her. I still want to get back together. I still miss her everyday. I want to call her and tell that I love her.

    "Bokuto?" I'm talking to her on the phone. I called her, she answered. I'm drunk at 3PM. It's our anniversary today, I want to see her.

    "I miss you... I'm sorry.."

    It took me a very long time before I get to realize, accept, and acknowledge it. I'm a masterpiece and as I continue to live, I'm going to be the one who finishes my masterpiece.

    Being a finished masterpiece, doesn't mean I'm not able to make improvements. 'Cause I can. It's like being a black and white painting, if the paint's dry, I can use colorful paint over it. That is if I choose to do it.

    (Y/n)'s just like that.

    (Y/n) could've been able to improve herself, explore more about the world, learn more about her abilities, but she chose to obey me. I controlled her. 

    I didn't let her do anything, I might've thought I did. But truth is, she's done nothing but I wanted. I pushed the colors away from her painting. Now that we aren't together, we're both continuing or own art.

    The thing with relationships, it's not about getting another person to fill in the exhibit. But it's about making a new masterpiece with that person.

    If you both work on a piece of art, a painting, both your emotions will be seen in that painting. A new artwork with colors, a story, and beautifully conveyed emotions.

    "(Y/n), I still love you.. I'm... sorry.." I cry to her, she's still not hanging up. "Hang up.. I know... you're quite busy.."

    "Stop drinking. You're an athlete, you must be in the best condition for you to be able to play. I'll hang up once you stop drinking right now." I chuckle, hearing her say that reminds me of when I run in the rain and she scolds me.

    "You do know... I could continue to drink... once you hang up?" I hear her sigh from the other end.

    "Bokuto. Put that bottle on the floor." I don't know why she used to be so under me, when right now, I'm following her orders. "Rest. Drink water, sleep, do whatever. Just don't drink anymore. I'll get going."

    "(Y/n)! Haha... I still love you, I promise.." Call ended.

That voice... Is worse than any drug. It's more dangerous than weed, marijuana.. That voice if yours is the only thing that could ever make me crazy, insane..

You yourself is enough to make me insane, the feeling of not having you with me, the feeling of losing you completely, the feeling of wanting you back here beside me.. All of it is because if you alone.

If you're only here, you could see me obeying your orders. Is it because I'm drunk? Or is it because it's I love you? Haha.. I don't know.

"Bokuto." I'll make you say my first name again, even if it'll take me years.

I still love you, I miss you... I'm sorry.

————

Since that first time he called drunk, whenever he is he calls. It's a day every after two weeks. He still frequently drinks. Even if it's every after two weeks, he shouldn't.

I haven't drank alcohol since probably five months ago, I'm not allowed to drink anyway. I can't have a hangover while I have work, especially when I'm supposed to be helping my patients.

It's been three months since he first called drunk. Kinda cute, he kept on chuckling, though I know he's probably sobbing back at his apartment.

"Are you sure you're allowed to drink?" Max asks and I nod, he then gives me an are-you-serious questioning look and I nod again.

"I have the next two days off, I can drink. I kinda miss this too." I smile at him, drinking straight from the bottle. It's not a huge bottle of alcohol so it's fine, but still I'm probably gonna get drunk after a bottle or two.

"Don't turn to your 4 o'clock." Max suddenly says, I raise a brow at him, I turn to that direction and he suddenly pulls me back. I push him off and I see what he means.

"Akaashi, just let me drink..." The volume of his voice transitioned from loud to soft when our eyes met. As always, he's still sober. I suddenly coughed, I feel like my head's spinning.

"Max... I'm gonna head to the.. restroom." I say, coughing in between my words. I'm not doing this to ignore him, I really just am almost drunk.

I tripped but Max caught my arm and helped me steady myself. I pull my arm away from his grip, walking to the restroom. He's just standing there watching me leave.

I went to the restroom and vomited. I have one of the worst alcohol tolerance ever. Sadly Max's a guy and I can't bring him in here since this is a ladies' restroom. I wash my mouth with water, and my hands as well.

I walk out of the restroom, finding him waiting outside, leaning on the wall. A bottle of Tequila in his hand, that's might just be his favorite or he's really just trying to get drunk.

"You're drinking." He says, standing properly, putting his hand in his pocket.

"Mhmm, and I have low alcohol tolerance. Makes me tipsy after a bottle. I try to walk, losing balance but he catches me before I even fell. "Thanks.."

"Don't drink, you can't handle it." I just chuckle, he's still not letting me go. His face is just right above mine. "Max told me why you drank, surprisingly he told me."

"Hmm really? Okay.." I chuckle, and he just sighs. "Why? Haha.. I can't drink more than a bottle, I already feel sick." He helps me stand properly and I lean on him, he's so comfy he's like a pillow.

    "This is why I don't let— I mean.. This is why you shouldn't be drinking, ever." I didn't catch what he meant before he cut himself. I look at him with tired eyes and he just stares at me.

    "I want to.. taste more.. alcohol.." Just then he crashes his lips on to mine. I smile, tasting Tequila from his lips. "Mhmm, that's... a very nice flavor.." He brings his lips back, kissing me softly. "Those..." I bring my fingers to his face, rubbing his lips gently. "Feel great.."

    All I know is that I was tipsy, and I fell asleep.

————

    I carry her back to Max, leaving the bottle of Tequila on the floor. I'll leave once they leave too. Max immediately stands when he saw me walking to him with her in my arms.

    As much as I hate it when other guys touch her, I don't have any right over her. I'm not her boyfriend, I'm.. just a person who cares and longs for her.

    "She fell asleep." Is all that I could say, I can't just tell him I kissed her. She'll also probably regret it once she sobers up and remembers what happened.

    "I'll take her home. You guys?" Max takes her from me, giving all of us a look. Akaashi was just casually drinking water, Konoha was drinking coke...?

    "We'll leave, I guess..?" He nods and excuses themselves.

    It felt good to have her lean on me. It felt good to carry her. It felt great, kissing her and she didn't protest. But of course, she might yell at me for taking advantage of her state.

    I just hope you won't drink anymore, there'll be more than just me who could take advantage of you.

————

    It's been five months since then, I didn't tell Max but I knew he kissed me. I remember everything, well I was just tipsy so of course I was able to.

    He hasn't called. I hope that it just means he stopped drinking. Somehow I kinda missed him calling. I also haven't seen him since that day.

    Did that kiss mean anything at all? Or did he do it just so that I could taste the alcohol?

    "My husband and I have spoken to each other, we're slowly getting better and things are starting to go back to how we used to." I smile at my patient, she looks so happy to have her husband hear her out. "He also bought me flower and a necklace, there's like.. I don't know I just really feel like he's making an effort. I'm really grateful." He is..

    "That's good to hear. I'm happy for you. Does he still get jealous over other men?" I ask and she smiled a little.

    "Still he does... But he's not showing it." She chuckles, smiling to herself. "It's like he just shuts up about it because he knows we'd be arguing once he speaks of it. Kinda cute I would say.. He just suddenly hugs and tells me sweet nothings into my ear. I really love it when he's trying to control himself... I sound like I'm trying to be dominant but umm.." I chuckle, suddenly the door opened.

    "What about—?" Bokuto along with Konoha, stood by the door. His eyes widen as he sees me, he tried to turn around and leave but Konoha blocks him. "I'm sorry for the intrusion uhm.. This is an actual violation of privacy I should just..." He gulps and Konoha holds him in place, holding him by his shoulders.

    "No actually we're about to end." My patient says and smiles at him. "I assume you both know each other..?"

    "He's a friend of mine." I answer, smiling at my patient.

    "Actually, she's my ex-girlfriend and I'm her ex-boyfriend." Bokuto answers, not even stuttering or looking anxious. "I came here since they told me to, I didn't know she was the therapist." He explains, chuckling, eyes' corners curling up, showing us his eye smile.

    "I'll be going then. I actually have a lunch date with my husband so, I'll leave you two to have your own session."

    "I'm sorry if this happened..." I apologize but she shook her head and smiled. She excused herself, leaving me and him. Konoha also left and now it's really just us.

    "Sorry, I interrupted your session with her." He apologizes, closing the door behind him. He walks up to the couch, sitting in front of me.

    "So you're here for...?"

    "Like I've said, they brought me here.. Probably for me to see you, I don't know why though." I just chuckle and he smiles. "But uhm, since I'm already here. I wanted to say sorry for the kiss if you remember back at the club uhm..."

    "Oh, yeah it's fine." I just smile at him, gathering the paperwork and putting them back into the drawers. "Is there anything you need therapy on? I mean a problem you want me to help you with?"

    "Us." I froze. I suddenly stopped rummaging through the files, he just said it as it is. "I'm sorry. It's been two years, I know. It's impossible."

    "How come?" I ask, still not facing him. I continued on returning the files back to their places. "You seem like you've completed and improved your painting."

    "You too." I smile. Our conversation was kinda dry, he didn't stutter, he wasn't nervous.. He's changed. "Also sorry for calling before whenever I was drunk."

    "Why do you keep apologizing?" I ask, turning to him and he just looks at me. His elbows rested on his lap, hands on his head. "I never said... it's impossible." I whisper, I hope he heard it— not.

    "So is it possible?" He stands and walks up to me. "I wanna know, if it's impossible then I'll let you go. If it's—" I cut him off by placing my lips on his. "(Y/n).."

    "I still love you." I smile, his eyes were tearing up. He pulls me into a hug, hugging me tight.

    "Tell me it's a joke." I shook my head and kissed him again, this time he responded to my kisses. "Why do you always make it two years?" He chuckles, he pressed his lisp against mine, biting my lip wanting access. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth, I sucked him, and we fought for dominance. "Does this mean we're okay?"

    "Yes." He smiled. "We're okay now.." I chuckle seeing him look so happy.

    "Then, will you look at the message in your necklace?" I raise my brow at him, my necklace doesn't have anything to put a message on. "Twist the crystal and you'll find it. You can answer now or later." I did as he said and twisted the crystal, there was a piece of paper. "That's been in there for 7 years love."

"Will you marry me?"

————

    He gave me time. He showered me with love once again. His love wasn't like before, it was warmer and brighter. Just like how he is.

    Kou, gave me three months to give him a chance to prove himself, and I married him five months after that.

    I moved in with him, it was a house now. It used to be an apartment, that place was already huge, but this is kinda more spacious than the apartment.

    "(Y/n), do you like the place?" He asks, placing food on my plate. We're currently having lunch.

    "Anywhere with you is fine." I say to him and his cheeks turn red. "Do you have any plans?"

    "For us? Hmm anything you want to happen." He smiles, kissing my forehead. "This time it's your call."

    We continued to eat without saying anything, but we did joke around. Laughing at each other, making faces and other things.

    I washed the dishes since I insisted, and he did all other house chores while I was washing. Doing the dishes reminded me of how we fought back then.

    The Kou now, he's so different. He is still that lovely, energetic boyfriend— husband. But he's so reliable now, he doesn't sulk he doesn't complain.

    The Kou then would sulk every time, still cute either way. Kinda liked it when he does that, he looks like a baby that's why.

[lime.]

    I wipe my hands with a towel, finally done with the dishes. I turn around just to catch his lips on mine, getting pinned to the counter. Kou's in front of me, his face a centimeter away, and me locked between his arms.

    "What's with this?" I ask, only getting his lips. I couldn't break free, his lips were roughly dancing with mine, his hand at the back of my head for me to stay right there.

    "Can I have you for dessert?" His forehead rested on mine, his eyes looking dead serious, lust and hunger are the only things I could see in him. He held me by my waist, making me sit on the sink.

    "Love, my ass is wet now."

    "Hmm you're wet? Then that's easier for me." He crashed his lips on mine, kissing me aggressively. He's hungry. I got hypnotized and melted into his kisses, I snaked my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to really deepen the kiss. He gently bit my bottom lip, pushing his tongue in my mouth, exploring me to his heart's extent. He sucked my tongue, breaking away from me to pull my shirt over my head. "You're not wearing a bra." He says, bringing his lips back on mine, not even letting me catch my breath.

    "Y-You know I don't..." I managed to say, feeling him smirk against my lips. He brought his hands to my breasts, massaging my mounds, he made sure he gave them equal attention. He continued to play with them, pinching and rubbing my nipples until they hardened. I let out a moan, when he brought his lips to my breasts, pampering it with soft kisses. He started sucking on my left nipple, licking and gently biting it, his hand playing with my right. He switched until he was satisfied.

    "You taste.. amazing." He brought his lips back on my lips, carrying me to the bedroom. He placed me gently on the bed, not once breaking away from my lips. He untied my shorts, pulling them down along with my underwear. He started kissing down my neck, licking my bare skin, sucking it to give me hickeys.

    "F-Fuc—" He inserted a finger inside my area, making me moan loudly. He thrusted in and out at a very fast pace, adding one finger after another. "A-Ah I'm a-about to.." He pulls his fingers out of me, I gave him a death glare. He just chuckled. I arched my back when I felt his tongue, licking my wet folds. "Fuck y-y-you."

    "You're always so wet." He takes off his shirt, hovering over me. "You didn't have anyone do this to you while we were on break, right?" He asked, licking my body everywhere, his eyes were on me.

    "Of course."

    "Good girl." He pulled me up, kissing me on the lips, I brought my hands to his shorts, pulling them down, leaving him in his boxers. I smirk seeing how hard he was already. I started rubbing his clothed member, he groaned as we kissed. "I d-didn't let you yet." I ignored him and played with his member, rubbing it with my hand, brushing my fingers up and down.

    "Really now?" He pushed me back down and looked at me straight in the eyes.

    "You're gonna have to pay for that."

    ————

    I pulled the covers over us, hugging her body closer to me. We're both tired and bare under the sheets. She pushed my buttons and now we're extremely exhausted.

    (Y/n) just chuckled seeing me pant, I'm still trying to catch my breath. I can't believe she tried doing all of that. Still wondering if someone had touched her to make her like that.

    "I feel like we're gonna have to expect something."

    "Yes, you definitely should." I tell her and she chuckled, kissing the tip of my nose. I snuggled closer and kissed her forehead.

    Days passed, and even months, (Y/n) still looks pretty normal. I've observed her and watched over her behavior just in case she was pregnant.

    I'd really love it though. I'd love fo see her bear our child, and I would gladly take care of her. I'll be home to watch over her and be there for her.

    (Y/n) was still energetic, I also being her to my practices since she is just fine. Right now we're at the gym and everyone's around, it's self practice and (Y/n) wanted to join.

    (Y/n) went to Hinata and Atsumu, I sat and watched. Many would probably think that I should be the one with them and not her.

    I just watched. Suddenly Atsumu and Hinata started doing easier attacks. I looked at (Y/n) an she's panting already.

    "(Y/n)-san, are you alright?" I hear Hinata ask, I rushed to (Y/n) who was just on the her knees, her hands on to floor to give her support.

    "Love, do you feel okay?" She shook her head. "Let's go to the hospital." I kinda had a hunch, that this was what it is.

    I carried her to the car and drove us to the hospital. (Y/n) looks very uncomfortable right now, there's nothing else to explain that.

    "You're almost four months pregnant." (Y/n) smiled hearing that. "You should be careful now, don't do anything extreme just like what happened today, alright?"

    The days after that I wasn't able to train but it's fine, if it's taking care of her then I'd gladly take a leave. (Y/n)'s been very moody, and I find it cute.

    Looking at her mood swings reminded me of myself back in High School. Back then I'm really just messed up.

    "Kou, I'm hungry." She said, walking up to me from the floor. She was there on the floor in front of the couch, for some reason I don't know myself.

    "Anything you're craving for right now?" I really bought everything already, put some in stock so that I don't have to leave her.

    "I don't know... The chips." I don't really like it when she asks for the chips but she cries whenever I say no. "Chips love chips..." She tugged on my arm, her eyes glistened, pleading me to giver her what she wanted. I reached over the cupboard and got it for her. I already opened it so she wouldn't struggle. "I love you." She says, happy that I gave her the chips.

    "If I wasn't just so soft for you I might've not given you the chips." She just smiled like a child and ate. "Are you tired?" She pauses for a minute before shaking her head.

    I hugged her tight, just enough making sure I don't squeeze her. She pat my back and I kissed the side of her head.

    "Do you think this would've happened earlier if I hadn't acted like a jerk?" I'm really curious. If I didn't act like a controlling boyfriend, then would she have gotten pregnant earlier?

    "I don't know... I'm sure everything that happened was meant to happen. You had to realize that you had to accept your flaws first. Now look at you, anyone would want to have you as a friend or if it weren't us, any girl would want you." I break away from the hug and she just smiled at me. "I love you. I don't regret anything that happened between us."

    "Thank you for everything.. For holding on to someone like me, back then and now. I love you, and I'm happy that you're my wife."

—— e x t r a s ——

    I told (Y/n) she could've just stayed at home with our daughter. She just got discharged from the hospital a few days ago so I wanted her to rest, but she insisted.

    Today's our match against EPJ Raijin. I'm at the sidelines (Y/n)'s carrying Kana and she's sleeping soundly.

    "You really should've stayed at home." She really never listens to me. "Do you feel tired? Are you in pain anywhere? Is there a problem?"

    "Love, I'm fine. Don't worry."

    "Fine.. Then can I carry her?" (Y/n) carefully gave her to me, she's so tint I feel like I'm gonna break her if I'm not careful. "I'm so happy."

    "Look, Hinata's looking at us." (Y/n) gestured Hinata to come closer, I'm kinda nervous about this. I kinda made my hold on her a little tighter.

    "Bokuto-san, she's so cute! She looks like..... the two of you." He said pointing at us.

    "Don't state the obvious." I tell him and he chuckles. "Is the coach looking for me?" He shook his head. "Don't touch her." (Y/n) chuckled when I smacked Hinata's hand away from Kana.

    "Bokuto-san, it's not like I'm going to kill her. But I'll give your family some alone time." He gives us a cheeky smile, running back to the others. I gave Kana back to (Y/n), she looks so at peace.

    "Oh, (L/n)-san." We turn our heads to see her patient. "You already have a baby." She smiled seeing Kana.

    "You too. You both okay now?" (Y/n) asked and she nodded, I placed my hand on (Y/n)'s waist pulling her closer and I kissed the side of her head.

    "Ex-boyfriend... Are you...?"

    "Husband. And now.. Bokuto (Y/n) at your service." I smile hearing that from her. "And Bokuto Kana, our daughter."

    They had a short conversation and I let her be, (Y/n) looked pretty cheerful talking to her patient. Turns out that their problem was the same as ours. I'm kinda happy hearing that her patient's desire for fixing her relationship with her husband had made (Y/n) was us to fix our relationship too.

    "(Y/n), were you about to give up?" I asked, we're on our way home. We won and (Y/n) was crying the moment I went to her.

    "Yeah.. I actually was about to give up. But then.. You chased me, at the club. But Max held you back." I held her hand and my other hand was on the steering wheel. "I was happy."

    "I really felt lonely when we broke up. Even when Akaashi and Konoha was around, Hinata and the others... You with me, nothing can beat that. That's why the moment I saw you at the club, I wanted to hug you and tell you I was sorry."

    "I never stopped loving you, I always wondered if you had stopped drinking.. If you were still crying yourself to sleep.. If your arm was better." I kissed her hand, again and again.

    "I was scared." I really was. "Knowing you were complete on your own, that you didn't need me to complete you. I always had the same thought, 'She's moved on.' My heart raced when you said it was possible between us."

    "I didn't want to make things hard.. I just wanted you to be beside me." She turned to me and smiled. "We've made a new masterpiece, asleep in the back." I chuckled, Kana is another masterpiece. We'll only help her with the first parts, but she'll carry on with her story on her own once she grows up.

    "Thank you for giving me a chance. I'll hold on to it, I'll take care of Kana, I'll take care of you. No matter what, I'll be here for you. I know I've said it already, and that I will always say it, but I love you very much."

The tender love, smiles, laughter.
The memories we made together, from way back then,
to memories we'll be creating from now on.
I'll be here, I'll never go.
Let's head on to the future, with Kana, me and You.
From your dear husband,
Bokuto Koutarou.

    It took me a while I'm sorry :( I fell asleep. I was joking about the playlist and this being a sad one again ahahahhaa love you all~
    requests will be written tomorrow~ bye sweethearts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 120 11
A book filled with KuroTsuki and also Kuro x Reader x Tsuki causE WHY NOT Rated M for some chapters. Currently writing many things. Disclamaaaaa I d...
921K 21.9K 35
Multiple different Soulmate scenarios with the Haikyuu cast. Requests are accepted. The only thing I own is my original characters and the plot~ Als...
717K 19.8K 37
❝ because we don't have wings , we look for ways to fly ❞ ●●● { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from haikyuu!! x reader...
139K 2.3K 38
I do not own any of the characters or Haikyuu, all rights belong to their respectful owner. 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕨𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕙𝕦...