Fat Girl - BTS FF

Per tonibu76

29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She... Més

Chapter 1: Date with Namjoon
Chapter 2: My Best Friend Jimin
Chapter 3: Date with Yoongi
Chapter 4: Cheered Up
Chapter 5: Embarrassed
Chapter 6: Sunshine
Chapter 7: Profile
Chapter 8: The model relationship
Chapter 9: Plane Problems
Chapter 10: Welcome to Macau!
Chapter 11: Jin Again?
Chapter 12: Butterfly
Chapter 13: Confession
Chapter 14: Engagement Dinner
Chapter 15: Explain
Y/N
Chapter 16: Wedding Day
Chapter 17: Burned
Chapter 18: Little Mochi
THANK YOU!
Chapter 19: Not Daddy's Girl
Chapter 20: "Judas Kiss" Ultimate Betrayal
Chapter 21: Awful Truth
Chapter 22: Retail Therapy
Chapter 23: Yohan
Chapter 24: Serendipity
Chapter 25: Stabbed In The Back
Chapter 26: The Prayer
Note
Chapter 27: Mistake
Chapter 28: Friends
Chapter 29: Smothering
Chapter 30: JungshOOk
Chapter 32: No More Time
Thank you!
Chapter 33: I want Ramyeon
Chapter 34: The Nurse
Chapter 35: A Love Lost Forever
Chapter 36: Results
Chapter 37: Missing Baby Bump
Chapter 38: He's Stinky Butt
Chapter 39: Sold
Chapter 40: Tears
Chapter 41: Brightness and Goodness
Epilogue

Chapter 31: Arrest

2K 91 26
Per tonibu76

Y/N DAD'S HOME OFFICE

Armed police have Y/N's dad surrounded. 

Detective Mo: "Get down on your knees and put your hands behind your head!" He instructed with gun pointed.

Y/N dad: "I will NOT get on my knees for ANYBODY!  I will say it slower in case you don't understand.   ANN...NEE...BODD...DEEEEE!  I don't care if you are a detective.  Plus, you aren't going to use that gun anyway." He defiantly exclaims with his hands on his hips. 

The detective gave a single nod before he secured his gun in the holster and closed his blazer to cover it. With arms crossed over his chest, he took a few steps before he stood face to face with Y/N's dad... eye to eye... noses almost touching... both heavily breathing hot air into each other's face through clenched teeth... The tension was so thick between the two men that the other cops kept their guns at the ready in case the situation escalated.

Y/N dad: "See I told you... you weren't going to use that gun." He smirks without breaking eye contact.

Detective Mo: "You were right... I decided not to waste my precious bullets on trash. Now turn around and put your hands behind your head! Don't make me ask you this one more time." He spoke with a stern voice. 

Y/N's dad was actually taken aback by the detective's words. He complied by allowing the detective to handcuff him.... He knew that he was not winning this fight. However, Y/N's dad resisted every step of the way as they walked him from the house to the car just to make their job harder. He did these dramatic things... but not necessarily in this order:

Shook himself free a few times...

tried to run away...

kicked the cop's ankles...

tried to trip them up...

bumped into them to make them lose their balance...

harshly dropped to the ground to make them carry him as dead weight...

As all of this unfolded... standing on the lawn watching with jaws dropped was Y/N, Jimin, Jungkook, and Yohan. 

As her dad was being dragged passed the four shocked individuals, he turned to face Jungkook

Y/N dad: "Jungkook! You set me up! You are dead!" He screamed with all of his might at Jungkook - and spat at his face. It took everything in Jungkook's - and Yohan's - power to not hurt the evil man. 

He didn't even spare a glance at his own daughter, Y/N, who only watched him being dragged from the house to the police car. She turned to face Jimin. When he saw that her face was completely red and stained with tears, he immediately pulled her into his embrace. She broke down once she felt the comfort of his arms. She cried and cried like she never had before, blowing her nose in his shirt multiple times. He didn't mind one bit.

Detective Mo: "You are under arrest for the attempted murder of Y/N." He reads him his rights before attempting to put him in the back seat of the car. Y/N's dad continued to fight and kick until he was locked in the car.

--------------------------------------------

AT THE POLICE STATION

Y/N dad: "Take these handcuffs off of me!" He rumbles like thunder. He awkwardly stands and tries to wriggle free of the hand cuffs without results.

Detective Mo: "I am going to take the handcuffs off, but we need you to stay seated while we ask you some questions." After undoing the handcuffs, he sat back down in his chair.  He pulls out a notepad and pen to write down his statement.

Y/N dad: "I will not answer your ridiculous questions.... get my wife on the phone... she can cut you a check so that I can get out of here."  He rambles while rubbing his wrists due to the tightness of the handcuffs. 

Detective Mo: "No need to phone her... she is already here... being interrogated for her part of the plan to harm your daughter. I don't think she will be bailing you out. She will need to be bailed out  herself." Smirking, he leans back in his seat, crosses his legs, and points to another room where his wife is being held. 

Y/N dad: "Wait. What??? You are making a big mistake. You cannot prove if we did anything to Y/N." He says and folds his arms in front of his chest. The detective mirrors his actions by folding his arms as well. 

Detective Mo: "Well that's the thing... We have your confession on tape... Jungkook wore a hidden camera."

--------------------------------------------------

***flashback - yesterday***

JIMIN'S DINING TABLE

Y/N: "I know you didn't  attack me Jungkook. But... why were you so mean to me? Why did you put your hands on me? From the moment we met? Why?" She questioned

Jungkook: "I needed you to hate me. I thought that if you were unhappily married you would leave. I didn't want you to be content with me. I couldn't be nice. I wanted you to divorce me after I got the money and the CEO position. I never expected that you would try to divorce me this soon. My plan backfired. I am very sorry for everything I have done to you. You didn't deserve it." He said in a low cracked voice. He heaved, closed his eyes to hide his watery eyes, and held his head down in shame. 

Yohan: "I can vouch for him. He isn't this type of person." He reaches out and grabs Jungkook's hand.

Jimin: "Also, he actually needed the money. He made the agreement with your dad to get money for treatment for his sick parents. Your dad exploited Jungkook's situation."

Y/N: "So why are you telling me this?" She moaned in irritation and rolled her eyes.

Jungkook: "I am willing to divorce you right away if you let the police know that I didn't attack you. They are looking for me."  He says hopeful.  

Y/N: "Right away?" 

Jungkook: "Right away. I won't be able to help my parents at all if I am in prison. Forget the million dollars and the position. They need me with them." He answered with pleading eyes.

Jimin: "That really seems fair. You should consider it Y/N." He speaks up.

Y/N: "Yes."

Jimin/Jungkook/Yohan: "Yes?" All three men shocked.

Y/N: "Yes. But I am going to need your help with stopping my dad." 

Jungkook agreed to set up her dad with a hidden camera and she would help him with the police.

Y/N kindly offered to pay for his parents' medical care when she gets her inheritance if he signed divorce papers and had them filed that same day. 

***end of flashback***

------------------------------------------

BACK TO PRESENT - POLICE STATION WITH Y/N DAD

Y/N dad: "Hidden camera? I have nothing to say then. Call my lawyer." He demands.

Detective Mo: "Fine then.... " He replied to Y/N's dad, he now turns his attention to the deputy.

Detective Mo: "Yes... Let's put him into the holding cell until his lawyer arrives." He instructs the deputy.

Deputy: "Yes sir." He grabs Y/N's dad by the arm to escort him to the cell. 

Y/N dad: "Get your grubby hands off me. I can walk there without you touching me." He jerks his arm free.

Deputy: "Yes sir."

Y/N dad: "Do you know who I am??? I am CEO of the larges-"

Deputy: "Yes sir. However, the important thing for me to know is that you are a crime suspect... and I should handle you accordingly." 

Y/N dad: "Listen boi. You are gonna pay for this. You need to watch your back..."

Deputy: "Yes sir. You are not the first... or the last person to say those words to me on the way to the cell."

Y/N dad: "Well this is the time you need to listen. I don't belong in jail with these filthy criminals." He shouted, not realizing the other prisoners heard his offensive comments. 

The deputy opened up the cell door so that Y/N's dad could enter. However, he was not having it. He wouldn't step inside. No matter how hard the deputy pushed, he wasn't budging. 

Y/N dad: "I told you I don't belong-" He was cut off when one of the other prisoners - the one in booty shorts - grabbed his arm and jerked him inside so the deputy could slam the door shut.

Booty shorts guy: "You definitely belong here..." 

Y/N dad: "Get your dirty hands off of me." He breaks free from the man's hold. He looked him up and down.

Booty shorts guy: "Something tells me you have the dirtiest hands of everyone in here." Offended, all of the prisoners surrounded the evil man. He doesn't realize it now, but he is gonna have rough night.

----------------------------

Does anyone play BTS World? If so, what part do you like the best?

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.9M 82.3K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
970K 36.2K 27
❝ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...
151K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
7.4K 364 33
(EDITED) "I ain't gonna marry him!" I shouted making my parents flinch. Jin just scoffed and walked out leaving us. 19 year old Y/n has finally reach...