Diamond In The Rough (Ziam Fa...

By samaelxicarus

Liam is the new kid in town, he is cocky and intelligent but he has a little secret. Zayn is the most popular... More

Diamond In The Rough (Ziam Fanfic AU)
Chapter 1: New City, New Friends, New Foes.
Chapter 2: You Again?
Chapter 3: Music Class.
Chapter 4: Let Me Be Your Last First Kiss
Chapter 5: I Want You To Be Mine
Chapter 6: Caught In The Act
Chapter 7: Reconciliation And Realizations.
Chapter 8: Coming Out.
Chapter 9: One Door Closes And Another One Opens.
Chapter 10: Bedtime.
Chapter 12: Going Public.
Chapter 13: Tonight Is The Night.
Chapter 14: Infinite
Chapter 15: In Preparation and Anticipation.
Chapter 16: Getting Jiggy With It.
Chapter 17: I Love You (The End)
Sequel!!!

Chapter 11: Will You Be My Boyfriend?

7.6K 251 90
By samaelxicarus

Liam POV:

“Hurry up Zayn!”

“I’m coming!”

Zayn was getting another tattoo today, another tattoo. He had so many already. There was his Zap! Tattoo, his card, microphone, boombox, crossed fingers, and his ying yang he was building a sleeve. Zayn was the only guy at our school with tattoo’s and one of the only ones who smoked too. I must admit smoking is bad for you, but Zayn smoking made him even sexier. He rolled down the window as we drove to the parlor and whipped out a cigarette. He was in the middle of lighting it when I turned a corner and a wind blew it out of his hands.

“Fuck!” he swore. I chuckled heartily, he was so cute when he was mad. He sends a glare my way and lights another cigarette, this time making sure he has a tight grip on it.  He breathes in the smoke and holds it in his lungs for a bit before it seeps out the corner of his mouth.

“You wanna try?” he says handing me the cigarette.

“I don’t know if I should.”

We pull up at the parlor, we still had fifteen minutes until the appointment started.

“Here let’s try this instead.”

He inhales, the paper glows as it burns. He leans into me and puts his lips on mine breathing the smoke into my mouth. I feel it going throughout my system, passing through my lungs. He removes his lips from mine and then I exhale. I am surprised I didn’t cough or choke to death. The smokey taste stayed with me for a while, but I kind of liked it. We get out of the car and head into the shop.

“Hey! The 1:00 appointment.”

“For Zayn and Liam?” the artist says.

“WHAT? ZAYN? WHY AM I GETTING A TATTOO?” I yell trying not to sound too afraid.

“Because I already paid from them and I promise you will love them.”

“What are we getting?”

“I am getting a tiny heart with wings . You are getting one too, but your heart and my heart have a different twist.”

“What Zayn….”

“The heart I have will have an “L” in it and yours will have a “Z” in it”

“Zayn I am not doing the cheesy couple tattoo things.”

“The symbols are from a book my grandpa used to read me. They meant “saving grace and guardian angel” I thought it would be suitable considering that you were my saving grace, and your are my guardian angel, you took me in and showed me a side of me I need to see before I could ever be truly content with myself.”

“Zaynie! I would love to get permanently marked with injected ink with you!” I say sound childish, but I can see in his eyes that he is loving every second of it.

“Won’t it hurt?” I ask him.

“Don’t worry I will hold your hand the whole time” he said.

Zayn POV:

We left the parlour with the top of our back’s wrapped in a protective layer of plastic over our fresh tattoo’s. Liam convinced me to get them in a place his parent’s couldn’t see them. They would freak out he said if they knew we went out to get tattoo’s. I told him on the drive home if they ask where we went to tell them we went out for lunch.

When Liam and I got hope we decided to work on our project for music, us both singing parts, doing the chorus together, and him playing the guitar. This performance will for sure get us both A’s we were amazing.

Later that night there was bigger news to be shared at dinner, knews I really wasn’t aware of.

“Attention everyone!” Liam said clinking his cup with a fork. He made whatever he was going to say sound like a royal announcement, it was quite entertaining.

“You have the floor” his dad says winking at me. I raise an eyebrow, what was going on? Troian was asleep by the couch in the next room and I could here the faint buzzing of the AC. Liam waited until it was completely quiet to move on in his announcement.

“I have already talked to my parents about this Zayn and I just need an answer from you. They have granted permission, I just need you to accept the offer.”

“Accept? Wait what? What am I accepting? Tell me Liam?” I whined.

Liam turned to me and held both of my hands in his.

“Zayn, will you be my boyfriend?”

“What?”

Liam frowned, he thought I was going to freeze up.

“Of course Liam! It’s what I want most right now! How could you ever suspect I would say no?”

“I wouldn’t I knew you would say yes!” he said cheekily as his parents both awed at us embracing.

“I just want to thank you all again for letting me stay here, I don’t know what would have happened to me if you guys didn’t accept me as part of your family.”

“It’s all good Zayn, as long as when you and my little Liam get married you become Zayn Payne it is all good” Mrs. Payne says.

“Hahaha sure thing!” I grin.

After dinner Liam and I cleared the table and decided to head to bed early for school, I decided it would be best if we got our rest. Tonight I was sleeping on the bottom bunk in the bed Liam usually slept in and he was on the top. The pillows and sheets smelled like him, how I wish he was down here holding me.

“So your mom calls you little Liam?” I ask looking up at his bunk.

“Yeah it is sort of embarrassing” he says.

“Judging by the surprise you gave me this morning little Liam isn’t so little if you know what I mean.” He gasped and tried swatting me with his hand but he  couldn’t reach me.

“Good night Zaynie, sweet dreams!” he said yawning.

“Goodnight boyfriend” I said, I liked the sound of that, I could get used to it. Liam Payne was my boyfriend.

AAAAWWWEE! They are finally an item! if you have any suggestions or thought feel free to COMMENT also if you would like please VOTE, and if you dare BECOME A FAN!!! Have a great day everyone, i hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 138 19
Terrorized by the meathead jock Zayn, Jessica, a seasoned muscian and dancer, spent the year wishing it would end faster than it started. She stayed...
37.9K 831 12
Hidden Talents Zayn is good at writing music and is a loner "bad boy" at school. Nobody talks to him. Nobody looks at him. Nobody knows him. He get...
4.8K 223 28
Zayn Malik is part of one of the biggest boy bands of our times, One Direction. He has the fame, the fortune, and attention from any girl he would ev...
328K 11.5K 26
Liam is the new kid at Gateway High School, London. He quickly becomes friends with Louis Tomlinson, an average not so popular boy at Gateway who sho...