ROMANOV || 전정국 || BangtanBoys...

Amaranthine7722 द्वारा

Prequel: Royal Defiance Still fearless, reckless and for the first time again in Decades, a King's diadem sh... अधिक

♠♣♦♥
Sage ♣
Juliana ♠
Bold ♦
Attraction ♠
French pain ♣
Postponed ♦
Aleksandr ♥
Longing ♠
Illusion ♣
Scent ♦
Mystery ♠
Arcane ♣
Desperately ♦
Torn♠
Confusion ♣
Rain water♦
Suspicion ♠
Snowflake ♥
Любить ❄
Reset ♠
Deeper ♥
Secret Nest ♣
Unsent ♦
Nice to meet you again ♥
Good day, Bad day ♠
Strain ♣
Status ♦👑
Snowflake Romanov ♥
Author's stalking time 😏🍷
Rash ♠
Official ♥
Love ♥
Fairytale 👑
Blush ♠
Gardenias ♥
Dreams ♣
Imperfect ♦
Mad, Sad pleasure ♠
I'm sorry ♥
Test ♠
Jealous baby ♦
Intentional ♣
Problematic B'fast ♠
Treacherous ♣
Uncertainty ♠
Plans ♥
Aleksandria ⚜
Bitter as Bile ♠️
Bitter and Sweet ♦️
Information ♠️
Understanding ♣
Unveiled ♠
Deliberate♦
Punishment ♣️
Inflicted ♠️
Frustration ♦️
Remiss ♠️
Absolute ♦️
Stolen ♠️
Lost ♣️
Amelioration ♦️
Cherophobic ♠️
Breathe on you ♥️
Busted ♣️
Betrayal and Loyalty (1)♦️
Betrayal and Loyalty (2) ♦️
Fury and Betrayal (1) ♠️
Fury and Betrayal (2) ♠️
Betrayal and Pain ♣️
Pain and Regret ♣️
Pain and Suffering ♠️
Trauma ♠️

Oh wow, WHAT?! ♣

1.1K 87 50
Amaranthine7722 द्वारा

- Summer Palace -

Daniels•

"Okay your highnesses and young lords, please take another decent po...se."

*their so called decent pose* 😑😐

"Did you get all of it, Daniels?"

I nodded at his majesty as they came to me and checked all the pictures I took. Laughing and goofing around, they made fun of each other as they scanned all the photos. The ladies and his majesty Sage are in another room, catching up with princess Ruis and are in the middle of a good conversation. While these young men or kids rather were out here, taking pictures and just laughing and talking about random stuff.

This is what I truly adore about them. Their child-like demeanor whenever they get together. Unfiltered smiles and personas... it's really amusing to watch them. If these guys aren't royalties they can live and make money not only from their looks but from their humor as well.

They are natural clowns. 😑

Seokjin;

"Hey, Daniels, how do you make holy water?"

Oh no...here he goes again... 😦

I smiled and shrugged;

"Being blessed by a p-priest?"

I answered. 😐

"NO! You boil the hell out of it."

*window wiper laugh*

Geez... 😐😧

"YAH. Laugh Daniels. 😑"

I gave him a fake laugh and saw every one of the young highnesses and lords shook their heads.
To the world, the Austrian prince is a very serious and untouchable monarch. Little did they know how goofy and crazy he can be at times. Specially around his friends. 😐

He still can't get enough of his dad jokes that even princess Niki (Annika), unfortunately  has started receiving them. 😒

Good Lord...😑😐

The monarchs gathered around and sat with me at the table. It's been weeks since these young men considered Russia as their temporary home base. Even though they're considered away from their obligations, whenever they are needed, they fly and attend to what they need to accomplish. The Austrian prince and his wife flew to Germany and just got back a week ago. French prince attended an important ceremony in Italy a week ago as well and just returned yesterday. They wanted to be here as much because the young royals are planning to travel together, something that they have decided on, long before.

JM;

"Anyway, Avalanche, you've got royal visitors right? Nikolasha of the Balkans is here...why aren't you accompanying him??"

JK:

"Of China now. He's an emperor, just to remind you. Well...that guy can entertain himself. After our dinner with the Soviet, he basically decided to stay for a few more days. Also, I didn't want Ruru to be under his scrutiny as much a possible. He has his eye on my czarina."

JM:

"Ooof. Isn't that fellah a womanizer?? He secretly dates different women at the same time and just dump them when he's fed up! completely understandable." 😐

Taehyung:

"Seems like you just made a perfect description of yourself." 😑

JM:

"Shut up.😑 Don't even go there. If you won't stop dragging me around like that, I'll fart on your face while you're sleeping, ISTG.😑"

Namjoon:

"Okay, royal pains, enough of that, so...we go around the world and what's the plan? I heard we can't take servants? I mean to me and Yoongi even Hoseok here...we're all good. But you crown-headed people, are you guys okay with that? Will you survive??"

JK:

"PUH-LEASE, hyung...are you underestimating us when it comes to doing things alone? Like house chore stuff??!"

Namjoon;

"YES. 😑"

JK;

"TSCH. Did you forget that I'm a BOYSCOUT? A BULLETPROOF on top of that! Of course I know how to do stuff! I can do laundry! I can cook and am even meticulous to mess! Geez... "

Yoongi:

"Well, can you do the dishes and sweep the floor. Make sure that every villa or house that we're going to stay at, will remain tidy. 😐"

JK:

"Well...there are useless humans called Wintour and Taehyung for that."

Seokjin:

"I can cook and Yoongi too. Namjoon, dude, you're one to talk when all you ever do is break things.😑 "

Namjoon:

"Oh sure when we'll have to unfortunately live with your dad jokes for weeks. What could be worse than that??"

Hoseok:

"I won't be able to travel with you. I'll just catch up..."

They gave the younger Jung a concerned look. When he didn't receive any response, he smiled and clicked his tongue.

"I've got things to do with the older black Ace. You guys go ahead and I'll follow as soon as I can."

Seokjin:

"In one condition though...bring a date. You can't tag along without anyone with you or you'll be a third wheel to all of us. Sucks to be you if that happens."

--♣--

JK•

I knew Seokjin hyung implied that he should bring Pearl with him. But all we received is an unfathomable smile from our dear little black ace who was nothing but sullen for the past few days. We're still clueless of what actually happened between them. We respect the part that he wanted to stay silent about it. We hope he can find courage to open up one of these days. Pearl is our friend too and we grew fond of her. We love her and we don't want them to completely drift apart. I just hope they'll make up and get back together.

JM:

"Hey! That's unfair, babe. What about the girls? What are they gonna do?"

Yoongi:

"Well depends. Naturally they'll go around and do stuff as it's part of their nature. However, they can't be stressed out, grumpy and tired if you want your travel nights completely satisfying and romantic. If you know what I mean."

We laughed at his green joke. Well he has a point because women, usually are irritable when they often move around. Especially that most of our  ladies aren't the adventurous type.

Seokjin:

"What about you Daniels, where are you bound? You'll go on a break too right?"

Daniels linked his hands and looked up.

"Maybe at the South of France, your highness."

Seokjin:

"Oh, with your girlfriend I take it? 😏"

He shifted his weight and smiled at us. Never heard about Daniels' personal dating life as he didn't really opened up about it despite the numbers of time that I teased him. I'm sure the woman is really beautiful and quite a decent one. Daniels is a very good catch. He's from a very well off German family and academically excellent. Very handsome on top of that. 😏 *proud*

Daniels:

"No, your highness,  you're mistaken. I'll be travelling with my boyfriend."

Oh. Okay...🤔

WAIT...😐

WHAT?!! 😲

Seokjin:

"I'm sorry, what? Did I hear it correctly?..."

Daniels chuckled at the way we look.

Daniels:

"YES your highness, you heard it right. I'm dating a man. Your advisor to be specific.😊"

Seokjin:

"WHAT?! BERNARD???!"

Shook level: INFINITE

Damn...😐

•♣•

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6.6K 670 23
A story of how a sweet couple got separated because of the fear of society and their own parents. A super rich girl and a middle class boy. He went f...
110K 8.9K 41
"Out of all emotions I feel right now , it's hatred held in my heart towards you." Although I let out those words, I couldn't stare into those dark...
776K 16.8K 17
your mom recently fell in love with "the man of her dreams" and finally decided to move in with him. as soon as you moved, things started to change...
127K 11.6K 74
"...you hold all my secrets and you are the one thing that can destroy me if you choose to." -Kim Seokjin He spent his entire life doing what he was...