Book 3: Stolen Crystal (Rogue...

By Silver-Tigress

Akira Suishou Mizuno has been taken back by her former dark guild, Dark Star. Everyone is devastated by the l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Special Chapter: Fairy Tail Academy
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fairy Tail The Movie: Dragon Cry Part 1
Fairy Tail The Movie: Dragon Cry Part 2
Fairy Tail The Movie: Dragon Cry Part 3
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The End, Part 1
The End, Part 2
The End, Part 3
Thank You!!

Chapter 4

583 5 0
By Silver-Tigress

Pic above is Atsui Homura—->

Third Person's P. O. V:

"You're going to tell me where your guild master is," Gray says, knowing that Akira is heading there now.

Isolde smirks as she replies, "Now, where would the fun be in that?"

Gray glares at her before ripping his shirt and coat off, and throwing his arms forward, getting into his usual stance as he says, "Ice Make: Lance!" Isolde blushes profusely at the male, taken by surprise at his action of stripping. Lances of ice shoot straight for Isolde.

Holding out her arm, Isolde chants, "Ice Magic: Ice Dragon." A wingless dragon made from ice flies out of an icy blue magic circle and heads right for Gray. The dragon roars as it smashes right through Gray's spell, shattering the lances, much to his shock.

"You'll have to do better than that to beat me, Ice Boy," Isolde states, before holding her arm out. "Ice Magic: Freezing Rain!"

Shards of Ice shoot out of the magic circle as Isolde thrusts her hand toward Gray, and they fly at him at speed.

"Ice Make: Shield!" Gray spreads his arms and a shield of ice spikes forms before him. The shield deflects all of the ice shards thrown at him.

"Ice Magic: Ice Tiger!" A tiger made entirely from ice leaps out of a magic circle and charges around the shield. Gray turns and does a backhand spring just in time to avoid the slash of the beasts claws, though just barely.

"Ice Make: Prison!" Gray leaps into the air and thrusts his hand down toward the Ice Tiger. An intricate prison appears around the beast. He then flips backward to land on top of the cage.

"Not bad, Ice Boy," Isolde comments, smirking at him. "No one's stopped my Ice Tiger that easily before."

"Sorry. But there's just no way I'm gonna let you take Akira away from us. You people destroyed her life—you broke her! I'm gonna stop you and take Akira back," Gray says. Gray gets into his stance and says, "Cold Excalibur!"

Isolde just smirks as a large sword appears in Gray's hands. Leaping off the top of the cage, Gray swings his sword at the blue haired woman, sending out a wave of ice that encases her.

Gray lands on his feet and looks back at the female ice wizard.

"Ice Magic: Ice Claws." Gray whirls around Just in time to see Isolde behind him, slashing fingers coated in ice at the Fullbuster. His dark blue eyes jerk wide and he jumps back, grunting when Isolde's claws slash his arm.

"But, how—?!" Gray demands, skidding back once he lands.

"Oh, that was just my Ice Clone," Isolde explains casually.

'She must've casted it right before I swung my sword,' Gray thinks.

"Icicle Dance!" Gray whirls around in time to see Isolde holding both arms up in the air, and thrust her arms toward him.

Several long, pointy icicles are thrown down toward Gray. He does a couple of backhand springs and narrowly avoids them.

"Ice Make: Death Scythe!" Gray leaps into the air and swings a long, curved scythe for Isolde. She backflips up into the air and manages to avoid it.

"Ice Magic: Ice Sphere!" A massive sphere of ice is thrown out of a magic circle, and Gray widens his eyes at the sight of it as he lands.

The Ice Sphere crashes into Gray, causing the corridor and whole floor to shake and tremble. Isolde smirks triumphantly as she lands. "Pity. You were really cute," She says, arms crossed below her chest, which is really busty. "No one has ever survived my Ice Sphere when it's that size before—"

Isolde is cut off when she senses a presence behind her. She whirls around just in time to see Gray standing there, in a stance. "How did you escape my Ice Sphere?!" Isolde gasps in disbelief. Then, it hit her. 'Did he create his own Ice Decoy right before I launched my sphere?! He really is amazing!'

"Ice Make: One Sided Chaotic Dance!" Countless swords of ice appear in front of Gray, pointing directly at the blue haired woman. She stares with wide eyes before Gray thrusts his arms forward, sending the ice swords flying for Isolde.

She screams in pain when the swords hit her, cutting deep into her flesh. Then, Isolde slowly collapses before hitting the floor with a hard thud, disbelief plastered on her face.

Gray straightens out of his stance and stares down at Isolde with a glare. 'The only reason Akira-chan never tried to open up to us all those years ago is because she was too scared—too scared of the thought of losing anyone else she loves again, too scared of getting hurt by anyone else again. That's why she was always so distant and cold toward us, to keep us away. Akira-chan always thought she was stronger on her own, without having to rely on anyone else. I just hope she knows that she's never alone anymore, because she has her family, us, and her mate, Rogue. I hope that Akira-chan will understand that.'

"Now, I've gotta find Aki-chan," Gray says. The Fullbuster places his hand over the wound on his right arm and seals it with ice, before he turns around and leaves.

"What was that shaking just now?" Erza asks as she gazes over her shoulder, down the corridor. They are currently on the fourth floor. Wendy, Erza, Nanami, Sting, Rogue, their Exceeds, Kuro and Shiro had to fight their way through several Dark Star wizards to get to the top floor, where Sora is.

"That would've been Isolde's Ice Sphere spell," Akira replies, having activated her Amber Earth Sense spell. "She can alter its size to that of a house, and crush her opponent with it, and cause major damage to her surroundings."

Wendy murmurs, "I hope whichever of our teammates is fighting her is okay." She, Erza, Nanami, Sting, Rogue, their Exceeds, Kuro and Shiro were going with Akira to the top floor, where Sora is.

Akira smiles as she replies, "Gray-kun was fighting Isolde, and he won." Her teammates look relieved.

Erza says, smiling, "I knew he could do it."

"Isolde may have many more years of experience than Gray, but he's just as strong of an ice wizard as she is," Akira murmurs proudly. The blonde turns back to head for the next staircase. "Come on! Let's go!"

Everyone utters their own agreement, and follows after Akira.

In his headquarters, Sora sits on his throne, resting his head in his hand, one leg crossed over the other. He has a sly smile on his face as he listens to the noises outside.

"It's getting rather noisy downstairs, isn't it," Sora murmurs to himself. "It would seem as though Aki-chan's friends have come to rescue her. Hmph. No matter. They won't be leaving with her. Why don't you entertain me, Fairy Tail and Sabertooth."

                               ~~~

Natsu's P. O. V:

I wander through the Dark Star guild hall with Lucy and Happy, as we try to find Akira and the others. Akira had gone to look for Sora, and Erza, Sting, Rogue, Wendy, Nanami, their Exceeds and Shiro and Kuro had gone with her.

"Man, this sucks! How are we supposed to find Sora in this place?" I mumble as we walk down a corridor.

"Shiro said he was in his headquarters, but we don't know where that is," Lucy says, gazing around. "And I'm worried about that shaking from earlier."

"Maybe Gray ran into one of the Dark Star members," Happy suggests, flying beside Natsu.

"I hope he'll be okay," Lucy murmurs.

"Ah, he'll be fine! Trust me," I grin back at her.

Just then, a bunch of Dark Star wizards appear in front of me, Lucy and Happy, causing them to stop. "Intruders! Kill them," A member in the front orders.

Lucy looks behind her to see more Dark Star members there. "Uh, Natsu? There's more of them!"

"Don't worry, we've got this!" I chuckle as flames swirl around my fists. "Who wants to tell me where your master is?"

"Like we'd ever tell you!" Another member shouts before they charge at us.

"Open, Gate of the Lion, Leo!" Lucy whips out a key and summons Leo, who punches away a few men with a lion made of light.

"Hey, there, beautiful! Been awhile," Loke greets, grinning back at Lucy.

"Less talking more fighting," Lucy says with a hint of annoyance as I punch away some Dark Star wizards with my flames.

"Where are we, anyway?" Loke asks as he continues to knock down Dark Star wizards. Lucy gives him a quick explanation. "There heading for Sora now?"

"Yeah. We need to hurry and beat these guys, so we can catch up to them," Lucy says seriously.

Flames burst forth as I punch through several more Dark Star wizards. For several minutes, Lucy, Loke and I fight the Dark Star wizards, knocking them down with punches of flame and light.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? A few Fairies," A male voice says from behind the group of dark wizards. Lucy, Loke, Happy and I turn to see a tall man with spiky red hair and blue eyes wearing a high collared red long sleeved shirt and black pants with boots approach them.

The redhead stops before the Fairy Tail wizards, a devious look in his blue eyes. I take note of the red Dark Star symbol on the back of the man's right hand.

"Who are you?" I demands to know.

"The name's Atsui Homura. S-class wizard and member of Team Kage," Atsui introduces.

"A member of Team Kage, huh? That's perfect!" I chuckle, facing Atsui, flames swirling around my fists.

"And you must be the Salamander I've heard so much about about. I've always wanted to test my flames against yours," Atsui comments.

"You guys, stay back. This guy's mine!" I tell my teammates. I charge at Atsui with a flame covered fist. "Fire Dragon: Iron Fist!" I punch forward but Atsui easily dodges. I lunge forward and throw a few more punches, but Atsui dodges everyone of them. "Fire Dragon: Talon!" Flames wrap around my right leg and I swing it for Atsui's stomach.

He bends his knees and jumps backward just in time to avoid my attack. "Is that the best you can do?" The redhead laughs, standing before me. I scowl at him. "I'm a little disappointed. Let me show you my Fire Magic!"

Atsui holds his hands out in front of him, creating a large red magic circle. Flames begin to gather in front of it, getting bigger and bigger with each second. "Fire Magic: Fire Bullet!" Atsui unleashes a massive ball of flames that head toward me.

"Natsu!" Lucy screams worriedly.

I don't move even as the flames hit me head-on, creating an explosion. Atsui smirks triumphantly. Until I start sucking up the flames swirling around me. His blue eyes jerk wide as he watched me eat the flames from his attack.

"So, it's true. You really can eat fire," The redhead says in astonishment. "I've heard the rumours but it seems as though they're true."

"Is that the best you can do?" I mock, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. I grin back at Atsui. "I'm all fired up now!"

Atsui just grins back at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 270 11
It's the apocalypse and you get granted one chance to save the world. So who do you ask for? The one and only E.N.D. You and Natsu embark on a journe...
4.7K 115 10
As another problem came for Fairytail again Eight members were chosen to visit a total different world where magic does not exist... A world where on...
78.9K 722 74
When 11 year old S-Class Fairy Tail wizard Akira Suishou Mizuno and her Exceed, Momo, return from their first S-Class mission, everyone is overjoyed...
23.5K 713 17
🎇 ━━ ❪ 𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳 ❫ ❛ 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 ...