Beautiful Snow💙

By QueenScoria

Sakusa x OC After moving back to Tokyo from America, Miyuki Shimotsuki tries her out for the Girls Volleyball... More

A/N
Prologue
Ch.1 Her Eyes
Ch.2 Behind the Mask
Ch.3 Her teammates
Ch. 4 Her Hair
Ch.5 Shipping
Ch.6 Don't Touch ME!
Ch.7 Y U Lookin' At Me?
Ch.8 A Little Motivation
Ch.9 A Practice Match??
Ch.11 Ace Mode
Ch.12 Setter Mode
Ch.13 Libero Mode
Ch.14 Icebreakers❔
Ch.15 Tobi-kun!!
Ch.16 My Answers
Ch.17 Texting
Ch.18 1st year Drama
Ch.19 Seika's Idol
Ch.20 The Sage Woman
Ch.21 First Date
Ch.22 See U Again
Ch.23 Debut
Ch.24 Foreign Ace
Ch.25 The Cat, The Owl, The Weasel
Ch.26 Boundaries
Ch.27 Support
Ch.28 Cat eyes vs Mine
Ch.29 I Will Play For U
Ch.30 The Aces of Itachiyama
Ch.31 I'll NEVER Say Anything Out Of Pity
Ch.32 Stage 1 💞
Ch.33 ⚠️to Fangirls!⚠️
A/N Back 2 School
Ch.34 Promise
Ch.35 Official Ace Couple
Ch.36 Catfight!!
Ch.37 Oh? Twins....
Ch.38 Round 1
Ch.39 Free Time
Ch.40🌸Hotel's Garden🌸
Ch.41 Vixens vs Bitches
Ch.42 Hello Vixens
Ch.43 Competitive & Proud
Ch.44 Umeboshi
Miyuki Shimotsuki
Ch.45 Championship
Ch.46 Miyuki's New Rival
Ch.47 Awarding The Lost
Ch.48 My Tr💞phy
Ch.49 To The 🦅 Nest
Ch.50 Libero Triangle
Ch.51 New Feels❣️
Ch.52 Pressure & Pain
Ch.53 Pessimistic Boyfriend
Ch.54 Choices & Deals
Ch.55 Friendly Advice
Ch.56 XOXO
Ch.57 Qualifiers
Ch.58 First Snow
Ch.59 Black Frost
Sakusa's Siblings
Ch. 60 Mistletoe🍒
Ch.61 Karasu vs Inari
Ch.62 Avalanche❄️
Ch.63 Our Spring's In A ❄️Veil
Ch.64 Melting
Ch.65 Jarring Aftermath
Ch.66 To Stage 3 💕
Ch.67 New season💔
Mrs. Black Jackal

Ch.10 Signals

2K 71 1
By QueenScoria

Miyuki's POV

I cringed at how and why some of my underclassman are fangirling at a time like this. Sakusa, you really are a distraction. I stare at my kouhai(s): Seika (Middle Blocker), Hina (Wing Spiker), and Hekima (Setter). 

"Sakusa-kun is so hot when he's mad." Hina is basically getting all lovey dovey eyes on him which I didn't like. I was annoyed. 

"He's so handsome even if he sweats." Seika giggles as I choked on my water. Shizuka, pats her head after hearing that. 

"This is not the time for that. Seika, you are here to play volleyball." Shizuka-senpai scolds as I smiled inwardly. 

We lined up and I notice that Sakusa is wearing the same jersey number as me. I smiled.

Let's see what the #1 Ace plays like. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Girls Lineup

Fumiko (3rd yr WS)       Mai (3rd yr S) 

Kairi (3rd yr MB)            Shizuka/Seika (3rd yr L) 

Namika (3rd yr OP/S)  Miyuki (2nd yr WS) 

Boys Lineup

Iizuna (3rd yr S)  Komori/3rd yr (L)

3rd yr. (WS)            Sakusa (WS)

Middle Blocker      Opposite Hitter

*I don't want to name their teammates*

"#10 is there only 2nd year?" Iizuna asked himself as Mai nods and smiles which made him blush. His Wing Spiker chimes in and looks at Miyuki who's stretching her arms and giving her straight blank expression. 

"If she's wearing #10, she's the ace then." Iizuna looks at Sakusa who was looking at Miyuki too. Iizuna hums as Mai started to serve. Miyuki was in the back row. She scans the scene and notices Sakusa starting in the back row receiving. Before the whistle was blown. Miyuki puts finger behind her back, signaling to go at the Opposite Hitter. 

When Miyuki bonded with the team, she teaches them different hand signals in America for Volleyball. How each area/section of the court is marked by numbers. 

Net

Area 4     Area 3    Area 2

Area 5    Area 6     Area 1

Service Line

Mai notices and serves a float which the Opposite Hitter notices and uses his hands which at the last second, went off his fingertips and hits the wall. Miyuki smiles as Mai just got a service ace. The bench cheers as Mai's 2nd serve went to the boy again. This time he adapted and uses his arms which he gets it up for Iizuna as he sets for the middle blocker. 

Kairi went up to block a quick attack but the set went for a back attack to Sakusa. There were no blockers, so Miyuki where she was to see where his arm and hand will be facing. She shifts to her left a bit as the ball came fast. She dives in order for it to be up high. She angles and tilts her shoulders towards the net to change the trajectory of the ball. 

She grunts as she dives on the court. So fast. "Up!!" 

Komori was shocked, everyone was shocked to see a Girl receive Sakusa's spike. He too, his mouth was partially open and he raises his eyebrows. Shizuka covers the ball as Fumiko sends a chance ball. 

Komori receives it perfectly as he sets Sakusa a minus tempo which to their surprise, Miyuki was there but the ball ricochets off her arms and to the wall. Miyuki huffs and pursed her lips and watches the ball bounce off the wall to the ground. She stands up and raises her hand to her senpais. 

"I'll get it next time." Before casually going to her receiving spot. To her teammates, she seem emotionless when making a mistake and is really calm. They know that afterwards, Miyuki will find a way to get the next point or fix her mistake. She puts her hands on her knees, ready for Iizuna's serve. 

Sakusa notices her reaction after trying to receive his spikes head on. Only Komori tries to receive it head on as he gave the same look that Komori had on his face before Iizuna serves. 

Shizuka receives it cleanly by taking a step in front of Miyuki who watches the defense as Mai sets Kairi. "One up!!" Kairi spikes the ball as she does a rebound for Shizuka to receive it again. Mai sets it to Namika who hits the ball off the blockers hands and touching the antenna. Girls' point. The blocker was getting annoyed when Namika whips her hair at him. 

Miyuki was now in the front row with the same expression. Her eyes seem to be scanning the Boys' rotation as Fumiko had good ball control on her serves. She puts a hand signal on the top of her butt indicating to at Area 2. Where Iizuna would come towards after staying by their Wing Spiker. 

Fumiko notices and stands at the corner of the court and serves at an angle, across the court in the ten which Iizuna moves for his Wing Spiker to receive it as it went to close to the net. With the Setter being back row, Iizuna couldn't do anything. But his reaction was slow as he turned around to see the ball going back down in the 10 by Miyuki. 

Baam

The girls cheers as Miyuki lands with her right hand in the shape of a 7. The snap of her wrist can send any ball down in the 10. Getting a pass to close to the net, Miyuki would be there to send it back down. 

Miyuki's look did not change as her teammates cheers. Miyuki holds her right hand in a fist as Fumiko points to her. Miyuki smiles. 

"Again." 

Sakusa and Komori were shocked to see her do that. Iizuna couldn't put his finger on it. How is she this good? They never seen her before last year.

Fumiko serves but this time went to Sakusa who moves forward and gets it up since the Middle Blocker and Opposite Hitter were crowded in front of him. Miyuki smiles as the ball went to Iizuna who sets the Middle Blocker, he delayed as Kairi got caught again as she was blocking the quick. He was going to hit to Shizuka but he saw hands go up and it touches her right palm. 

"Touch!" Miyuki yells and goes back out for a set as Shizuka receives it. 

"Kouhai!!" Mai sets the ball for Miyuki who looks at the the defense then goes up to hit. She does a arm swing as she hits over the blockers and in the middle of the court. Komori dives for it but it couldn't get it. 

The girls cheer as the score is now 4-1. Miyuki didn't smile as she only raises her right hand in the air and claps in the huddle. "Keep going." The 3rd years smile as the Coach smiled as well. Miyuki will be our official Ace after this practice match. 

Fumiko's 3rd serve as Miyuki tells her to go to Area 3. Right where the Middle Blocker comes to attack. Miyuki wants to give these ridiculous delayed attacks which throws Kairi-senpai off with her blocking. Miyuki scans the Boys' formation as it shifts from Sakusa in the middle while Iizuna pulls his Wing Spiker up to the net. 

Miyuki changes her hand signal to Area 2 but Fumiko already serve. Sakusa receives it as Iizuna does a quick back set to his Wing Spiker who Miyuki went one on one with him as he hits it off her fingers but Shizuka couldn't get it in time as she dives on the court. 4-2. 

"Sorry." Miyuki says as she goes to her spot on the net. Sakusa is in the front row now and Miyuki just kept her game face on. Scanning their defense, trying to find a weakness. And scanning her team while going back to the serve.

It was a jump serve as the ball goes to my right and I got it up. The girls on the bench were amazed as I went out to hit while Mai sets me the ball.

I went up to hit and saw a tiny opening. The super cut shot. I spike it and ended with my wrist looking like a 7. An away shot. Sakusa received it but it went over the net.

Shizuka receives it to me, taking the Boys' guard down.  "Namika-senpai!!" I called as she went in for a quick as the blockers shift to block her, as well as the defense. I jumped to set it but I use my wrist to snap it down in the middle of the court. So fast Komori flinches as everyone watches the ball drop and Miyuki looks at the ball while her wrist was doing that 7 shape.

The Girls cheers and is amazed. Miyuki turns to her side of the court. "That's our Ace." Mai smiles.

"Full of Surprises." Shizuka sighs in relief.

"Sorry, I wanted to try something." Miyuki raises her hand. "Is the signals working?" Kairi nods as Fumiko nods as well.

"This can help us communicate and our team work we'll be on point during an official match." Namika points out.

"Then this practice match will be a quiz of how much we remember of these signals." Miyuki says while Seika comes in for Shizuka, Kairi's serve.

She gives her blank expression to the Boys in front of her on the net. They couldn't read what she's feeling or thinking.

No one could on the court instead of her teammates.

5-2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.3K 17
To many people, their past is a treasure. To Aoyama Mitsuko, it's something she wishes she could forget. But when she meets Karasuno's boys volleybal...
14.1K 635 117
Haikyuu!! Fanfiction Tsukishima x OC Ogawa Nakano needed volleyball to live like a fish needs water. She'd been away from it for far too long. She...
96.8K 2.2K 48
Kageyama and Y/n studied in the same middle school. Although Kageyama had been madly in love with Y/n since he first laid eyes on her, his anxiety an...
68K 1.1K 30
Suna R x reader Text or chatfic. what happens when Y/n L/n a 2nd year wing spiker and best friend of nishinoya joins his and his friends volleyball s...