Alchemy and the Moon

By BlueFox0407

Varian is a dork and he tries his best but it ends up in flames, literally. Yet this cute dork managed to sna... More

First Time
Baking and Alechemy
The perfect cookie
Panic
Amber
Ready as I'll Ever Be
Black Stone
Home
The Past
Lost
Treasure Hunt
Connection
Be Very Afraid
Cassandra's Revenge
What Once Was Mine
Project Obsidian
Plus Est En Vous
Future
Nightmares Follow
Love
Wedding

Hearts Day

119 4 1
By BlueFox0407

(A/n): This is embarrassing but for the sake of being a female in this story and having breasts, (b/s) is just breast size. Ugh I made this embarrassing but just know it was coming soon because this story is rated as Mature so deal with it. Also do remember Varian is 16 here and so is (Y/n).

(Y/n) Pov

We waited as Varian prepped his machine that was connected to King Fredrick and Queen Arianna as they were strapped onto the tables which stood up. Varian cackled his shirt pulling and tugging around "Ruddiger get out of my apron that tickles!" He took off his mask and threw it "So will this work?" "Well based on my calculations it should and if this goes right then your parents memories will return" Varian pulled the lever and electricity crackled around the air and the Kings hair poofed up "Oh look disco hair!" Rapunzel smiled at my comment and some weird pink goo splattered all over them "Where am I and why am I so sticky?" "I'm sorry Rapunzel I used every method I could think of" Things crashed and hoses that dripped with the same pink goo. "It's okay Varian. Besides the power of science is amazing but it's nothing compared to the power of love" Varian and I looked at each other smiling and the hose by Rapunzel splashed all over her! We jumped out of the way and we stared at Ruddiger crawled down and took some and started eating it. Rapunzel ate some "Oh strawberry!"

.

"Well Varian as Rapunzel tries to help her parents would you like to celebrate Hearts day with me?" He held onto my hand "Of course! Who else would I spend this day with after all your my- You know we never established what we are?" I didn't even realize that we haven't..

"Well I'm your girlfriend! And your my boyfriend!" I grinned, those labels don't seem so bad "I like that" "Good, cause you came this far with me you can't drop out now Varian" "Feisty" "Well that's one of the reasons on why you love me" I spun on my heel and skipped ahead of him and giggled. Today is such a good day and on Hearts day with Varian will be even better!

"Wanna get some chocolate?" "I'm so used to making some so why not?" He grabbed a couple of chocolate pieces and paid two gold for it. "Here you go mi'lady" He passed a piece to me "Thank you good sir" I took a bite.

Not so great. "How is it?" "Subpar at best, it's too sticky and the mixture didn't go so well you can see that it's clearly stale not by far to make people hate it just enough to cheat people out of it. It's also emblemed with some mark which the person tried badly to carve out, so it's store brought and they crafted it as much as they could but failed. Oh and-" "Ooookay (Y/n) I think that's enough" Varian pulled me away it seems the seller heard me. Good he should! "YOU HAVE BAD TASTE IN CHOCOLATE YOUR JUST MAKING PEOPLE SPEND MONEY ON BAD TASTING STORE BROUGHT FOOD!"

"(Y/n) let's be a little nice here okay?" I pouted "No he was a disgrace to the name of sweet treats" "In the name of sweet treats?" I side eyed Varian "Okay yeah I get it, how about we make our own chocolate then?" That actually sounds fun "Okay! Come on to the Sweet Shoppe and bakery!" I pulled Varian along and ran to my Dad's shop.

"Dad! Can Varian and I make some chocolate for Hearts day?" "Sure, but don't you want to have fun out there?" Oh I didn't ask Varian "Varian we don't have to do this if you want we can still have fun out there" I hope I didn't hurt his feelings. I was being inconsiderate. "Actually I do, I'm not so great at public events like these, I'm used to being cooped up in my lab. This is a nice new thing for us" I smiled I'm happy Varian and I can agree with something like this. I've never been one for festivals.

I ran up stairs to get my cooking clothes. A (t/f/c) dress along with a apron that had embraided hearts and birds on it. Rapunzel gave it to me for my birthday. I went back down with an apron for Varian. I mean I know he has one already but that's for science and this is for cooking so it will be all good! "I'm back"

(If you have short hair you can ignore this and if you want a ponytail then by all means go ahead)

I wrapped my (h/l) (h/c) hair in a ponytail and handed the apron to Varian "I already have one on though?" "Yes, for science and this is baking so chop chop my dear" Varian smiled and put on the apron on top of his apron, I hope it won't be too stuffy with two aprons..

"So, I'll get the cocoa butter and powder, please get the milk powder" "Okay" I grabbed both items and Varian got his. I put it on the counter and took out two pots one for mixing and one for the water. "Okay Var can I call you Var?" "Go ahead" "Alright Var put cocoa butter in the bowl on top of the pot full of water and start melting with a 3/4 cup of the cocoa butter and remember to mix it with the whisk and don't stop" I prepared the pots and went to Varian with cocoa powder "You can stop stirring for a second" Okay only letting once again 3/4 of it to sprinkle down so it won't come down in clumps. "Varian get 1/4 cup of milk powder and 1 cup of confectioner sugar to mix in this bowl" "Got it" He added the last parts and I moved the bowl away from the water one and started to mix.

.

Ding

"Ah Var it's done!" I managed to shape the chocolate in different ways half as a heart the other as roses. I might not be the best at drawing like Rapunzel when it comes to paper but when it comes to decorating food, I think I can safely say I'm the best at it! "You like the Roses?" Varian got closer I can feel his body against mine. He feels so nice. "Whoa I can see every detail there. That's amazing!" I kinda wanna kiss him. That's enough with that! "Let's go bring this out"

.

All the chocolate was gone it seemed it was a big hit "High five!"

... 

I put back my regular outfit and he took off the apron. We headed back to Varian's lab and we cleaned everything around. Ruddiger was outside we managed to catch a look at him at Monty's eating all the treats he could. Of course we let him stay there because for goodness sake he could get feisty when he has his treats taken. And now I'm exhausted where is oh there's the chair. I plopped down and sighed "Nice job Varian" "You too" "Happy Hearts day Var" "Happy Hearts day (Y/n)"

I want to kiss him. Why am I having such an urge to do so? Sorta reminds me of last time when we had uh a heated session, I felt the need to kiss him but he went against that which was okay to me. I can feel my fingers twitching now, seems it's getting to the better of me. No! I-I can't do it it's and invasion of privacy! Unless he wants to do it too...

NO! STOP THINKING THAT (Y/N)! BAD (Y/N)! Y- "Are you okay (Y/n) you seem tense?" I flinched "O-oh no I'm good" I'm probably trembling right now oh god why do I want to kiss him so badly!?

"Varian." "Yes?" "C-can we uh...please- mmhrgh p-please kiss m-me?" Varian turned red "A-are you okay?" "I-I uh it's just we never continued on that session we had considering it was interrupted" I can practically see the gears turning in his head and he blushed madly just like me. He smirked in that devilish way again and got up taking off his gloves along with his goggles as he went to the door and locked it.

This is pure smut right here, if you don't wanna see it you can skip

3rd Pov

Varian got closer to (Y/n) and started to kiss her passionately. (Y/n) wrapped her arms around his neck and stroked his hair as he opened his mouth letting his tongue go around her mouth and he softly bite her bottom lip. (Y/n) moaned and started to slightly claw at his neck from behind. "Your so cute (Y/n)" (Y/n) shyly laughed at his compliment and blushed "You too Varian" This time (Y/n) went down his neck and planted sweet kisses around until she found the spot. As she softly bit at it Varian moaned and started to mess with her hair, he managed to get rid of the ponytail from before and her (h/l) (h/c) was down. Varian started to moan louder as (Y/n) bit at his sweet spot she didn't leave a mark for the sake of each other.

"O-Oh god (Y/n) p-please let me play with y-you" (Y/n) smirked at his plea and obliged "V-Varian are you fine if I um" (Y/n) tugged at her shirt and Varian blushed. He took her hand and went to the spare bed he left here when they were renovating Old Corona. He usually got tired when working he thought it was good to have. And boy is it good to have now.

Varian nodded to (Y/n)'s question from before afraid to speak. (Y/n) lifted up her shirt her black bra showing her (b/s) showing for Varian. He lifted his head up flushing red as he looked at (Y/n)'s chest. (Y/n) didn't know if he was okay with how she looked and she hid her body in fear and Varian realized how much he stared and how it was making her insecure now "H-hey I don't think you look bad (Y/n) it's j-just the first time I've seen someone so pretty" (Y/n) blushed and moved her arms away for Varian to see. Varian leaned in and kissed (Y/n) on her stomach and kept going up as he the took off his shirt. He was lean and over the years he had some muscle to him but no matter what he looked like (Y/n) still loved him. "Oh god" (Y/n) moaned turned on just looking at him. She could feel a weird feeling down below, she doesn't know what it is though. Varian roamed his hands around her body and (Y/n) flipped so she was on top of him and she pressed her self down on him. Varian felt his body tighten and to his surprise and for the first time ever he had an erection. (Y/n) noticed this and got needy even more. "V-Varian if you want to, y-you can take off m-m-my bra" Varian blushed and wrapped his hands behind and after a few struggles managed to unclip it. (Y/n) put her bra on the floor and her (b/s) breasts were exposed to Varian's pleasure and his body reacted as he rolled his hips against (Y/n). Varian reached his hands out but looked at (Y/n) stopping and she nodded. He started to rub her breasts and she moaned louder than before. "V-Varian!" (Y/n) saying Varian's name like that made him excited and he put his lips to her left nipple and started to bite. "Nngh" (Y/n) surpassed another moan and sat on top of Varian as he licked her left nipple and played with the right one, (Y/n) started to roll her hips and he let off of her breasts to moan. She felt his growing erection and purposely pressed herself against it.

"Is someone up?" She played the innocent role? Alright then. Varian blushed and pressed even harder against (Y/n) basically close to touching her clit. She was stunned and let out a small gasp "I-I want-..." (Y/n) mumbled "What do you want (Y/n)?" Varian wanted to know he was patient with this and didn't want to do anything (Y/n) wouldn't want. "I-I want to take off my pants and I want you to take off yours p-please?" Varian could have a heart attack right there but god was he intrigued that he nodded and stood up taking off his pants, his erection showing through his boxers which was donned with a wet spot. Varian was slightly panting in embarrassment and excitement as (Y/n) slid off her pants her black panties soaked. "Oh god (Y/n) your so pretty" (Y/n) fell to the bed letting Varian get on top of her. (Y/n) put her hand on his erection looking up at him as he panted "G-go ahead" (Y/n) started to rub the clothed erection and Varian moaned and she could feel it slightly twitch at her touch. To her surprise Varian had started to rub her clit "Oooh god Varian! P-Please keep going!" Varian slipped one finger in "I-is this your first time?" "Yes" "Me too" Varian moved his finger around and (Y/n) moaned as he tested putting another in. He slipped his fingers out and there was blood. Varian isn't good with blood. At. All. But he didn't faint this time, no, seeing (Y/n) like this made him shudder with excitement. "Varian I-I want to do something" "What is it?" Varian was excited to see what she would ask for next. (Y/n) took off her panties exposing her sex and Varian followed along both flushed. (Y/n) got up and sat down on her knees on the floor as Varian got what she wanted now and seeing her like this definitely aroused him even more.

Varian sat down on the bed and exposed his cock for her mouth. (Y/n) put her mouth around his cock and started to lick around his shaft and put her hands at the top and pumped his cock making him moan. "A-ah o-oh god!" (Y/n) got more happy with this response and started to slowly bob her head up and down for both of their pleasure. "H-hah haah (Y-Y-Y/n) oh god your so good at this" (Y/n) sucked and that's when he lost it. He thrusted his hips in an ecstatic manner and (Y/n) almost choked which just added so much more pleasure. As he felt a warm feeling bubble up in him he moaned and released a liquid which got into (Y/n)'s mouth. It was tangy and sweet but also a bit sour. Nonetheless she swallowed as Varian watched and groaned. "(Y-Y/n) c-c-can we keep going?" "Please do, b-but we don't have anything" "I-I-I do" (Y/n) snorted "Since when?" "Eugene" "Makes perfect sense"

Varian put on the condom and (Y/n) did as well. The two looked at each other blushing and Varian lightly pushed her on the bed, (Y/n) spread her legs a bit and Varian was enticed. He put his cock closer to her clit and started to enter, both of them winced and he stopped so they could both adjust. "R-Ready?" (Y/n) nodded at a loss for words.

Varian pushed himself in more but every now and then stopped for (Y/n) when she cried out loud. "K-Keep going" Varian did as she said and thrusted in and (Y/n) started panting as he kept thrusting slowly in and out. Varian would be lying if he said it didn't hurt but even through the pain the pleasure was so good. "I'm gonna go faster, are you okay with that?" "Y-Yes" Varian did go faster then before not so fast so she wouldn't feel so much pain "Mnhm V-Va-Varian keep going please" (Y/n) moved up and down to keep the friction going as he thrusted a bit harder than before "A-ah" They were both close to release now. Varian felt it and kept going as (Y/n) clawed a bit at Varian's back, it would probably mark for a few days but it didn't draw blood. (Y/n) arched her back and she yelped and tears spilled as she cummed, Varian kept going a bit more until he released.

End

Both of them panted and stood up putting their clothes back on. Varian and (Y/n) cleaned up the mess they made. Varian sat on the bed exhausted and (Y/n) sat down as well "W-was that too much?" Varian was concerned of going overboard even after they finished. "No, I-I liked it" (Y/n) looked at Varian and smiled "Who knew you had such a side to you Var" "Heh you'll be surprised" "I liked it" They kissed and (Y/n) returned home.

(A/n): That was my first time writing that type of scene I don't know if you could tell but I sometimes didn't go straight in with writing the parts they have until I was comfortable soo yeah and if you didn't read it, then thank god because that was embarrassing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

917 8 13
Varian and my OC Azalea, who is a maid and friend to Rapunzel, Varian, Rapunzel, Eugene, Cassandra and all other characters belong to Disney Azalea...
154K 4.5K 130
Hey! This is my first story so I know it's not that great! I don't own any of the tangled series character! This is a story about a young witch beco...
1.2K 17 1
Rapunzel, Judy and her friends must take Corona back from Cassandra and comfort the evil Zhan Tiri before its too late.
66K 1.7K 26
It's happily ever after, after all, but in this 'tangled' world more mysteries wait to be uncovered. When Varian finds out about his mother's scienti...