CHECKMATE

By Shrutiiiii14

(MPREG story!!) Tharn Suppasit a great professor as well as a secret mafia, while type kanawut student fell i... More

Introduction
00: Prologue
01: Our lives.
02: You!
03: Huh?
04: The choice is your baby!
05: What's with the blood!
06: Sharing what was hidden
07: You are in the Lion's den pup
08: Enjoying each moment
09: Aaargghhhhh!!!!!
10: Envious
11: Persuade?
12: Uneasy
14: Surprise
15: Yes! (18+)
16: This can't be! (18+)
17: No!
18: You've got to be punished.
19: Let it out (18+)
20: Nightfall
21: Crack of dawn
22: Types secret
23: You'll be thrown out soon
💮 Invitation💮
24: Our Special Day
25: The ring (18+)
26: All Puzzled
27: Caught
💮 Announcement 💮
28: Clearing the air
29: Wet Dream
30: How dare you (18+)
31: Dealing like a pro
32: That day isn't far
👉🏻About Me 👈🏻
33: The reverse game
34: CHECKMATE
35: Troubles
36: First Kicks?
37: Hey there!
-Authors note-
38: Diapers??
39: Epilogue
-Author's Note-
Extra: Bathing?
Extra: Catch them (18+)
←★@@@★→
💮 Announcement💮

13: Regret

11.3K 502 76
By Shrutiiiii14

Small update....happy reading 😊😊
_______________________________________

The sun had already set. The sky spread warm colors. The evening was calming but the same evening was terrible for type and tharn.

After type parted, he locked himself in his room. Tee banged on the door of his room for a couple of times but type showed no signs of opening the door.

Type was totally out of his mind. He was sitting on the edge of the bed staring at nothing. He was in pain. He couldn't believe his ears as to what tharn just said. He had never thought in million years that tharn will raise his voice against him. Being not able to control himself he burst out.

He cried as he remembered his mom's care after his dad scolds him. He sadly smiled when he remembered that his mother would make him sit on her lap and caress his hair by making him comfortable. Her touch was needed for type in this condition. He missed her like crazy.

He quickly got up from the bed to walk towards the nightstand and grabbed the photo frame which had a picture of him and his mom.

It was clicked when he had won first place in a essay writing competition. Tears fell on the glass frame.

I miss you, mom!!!

I miss you very much!!!

He cried as he held the frame against his chest.

---

Soon it was dinner time. The family was at the dining table. They were all patiently waiting for tharn and type to join them.

Soon tharn showed up. He walked straight and sat on his respective chair. Neither one spoke. Lhong and win started serving the food. Shifting his gaze to the opposite side of him tharn noticed an empty chair. His eyes narrowed.

"Where is type?" He couldn't help but ask. Everyone stopped their activities. Still no one spoke.

"I asked where is type?" Tharn repeated himself. 

"Umm....son he-isn't hungry." Emma smiled sadly. Tharn stopped and eyed Emma.

"Win, please go and call him." Commanded tharn.

"Yes sir."

"Tharn I think you overreacted a few minutes ago." Said pha.

"..." Tharn didn't speak a single word.

A few minutes later win approached the table.

"Sir, he isn't answering the door. Said win.

Tharn breathed out and he stood up. Everyone eyed him confused.

"You guys continue. I'm not hungry."  He didn't wait for anyone to speak as he parted and disappeared into the mansion in a few seconds.

Drake sighed and shook his head.

The dinner Continued but again silence engulfed them.

Tharn walked towards his room. He stopped at the Midway and eyed types room. With closed eyes and knocked.

No response.

He knocked again.

Again no response. He sighed and walked towards his room.

The night rolled. Tharn was on the bed staring at the white ceiling. Moments that happened a few minutes ago started clashing in his mind. He was feeling guilty for what he had done earlier to the younger.

He didn't mean to burst at him but he was doing everything for the younger. He just couldn't tell type too about the call of poompuicharu as he knew that type will not listen to him anymore.

Tharn was just left with the last option and that was waiting until type's anger subside. He knew he had to do something different for type to make his anger settle.

Sighing tharn started to think about the ways that he needs to convince type and settle.

It was almost midnight when tharn shifted to the other side of the bed for the 15th time.  He just couldn't find a perfect sleeping posture. He kept shifting from one side to another. Earlier he counted sheep till he reached 10000 but no, he was still awake.

Finally, he got up to sit on the bed. His hair was all messed up. He couldn't do anything at this moment. He was craving for type. He was missing the warmth of the younger but he knew type wouldn't come at his place.

←★★★@@@★★★→

Sunday rolled up. It was a hell for tharn because type had locked himself in his room throughout the day. He even got more frustrated as type wouldn't reply to any of his texts.

Type used to rarely get out of his room. He allowed tee and phana in his room but not tharn. Tharn sent him hundreds of sorry message. He even tried calling him but to no avail. The younger wouldn't reply to any.

Type wanted to be alone. He didn't want tharn's presence for a few days.
He didn't like the way tharn acted toward him. Not having an idea that tharn was all doing it for him.

---

It was afternoon time when drake called tharn to his meeting room.
Tharn with a calm mind walked to the room. Phana was there sited on the couch. Soon tharn entered with a soft smile on his face but in deep inside, he was not in the mood. Tharn walked and sat beside his elder brother. Drake was sitting opposite him.

"Yes, did you called me, dad?"

"Yeah, I have to discuss-" he was cut off by tharn

"Whether I and type are dating?" Asked tharn. Drake smiled.

"Yeah, are you both-"

"Boyfriends." Phana smiled as his hunch towards both of them was correct when tharn answered Drake.

"From when?"

"A few days ago."

"Why didn't you let me know?"

"Type didn't want to hurry. We were gonna tell you all but a bit later."

"So I was assuming the right things wasn't I?"

"Hmm" tharn responded

"So, are you both sure about it?"

"Yes." said tharn confidently.

"I see." Drake held his hand below his chin.

"So, are you accepting it." Asked tharn.

" I will but on one condition." Tharn's heart raced.

"What condition?" Asked tharn. Phana narrowed his eyes towards drake.

"I will accept it if and only if you stop scolding him." Said drake.

Tharn smiled.

"Did I make myself clear?" Asked drake

"Hmm" tharn smiled so as phana.

"Great."

"Congratulations." Phana smiled.  Tharn nodded

"Now, try to convince him or else, he won't spread his legs for you hahaha." Phana smiled. Tharn made a face.

"Son." Drake laughed.

Tharn chuckled a bit.

"I need to go." Than smiled.

"Sure. Lets me know when he forgives you.  Said phana.

Tharn nodded and left.

←★★★@@@★★★→

Later at night type was in the bed back leaned towards the headboard playing with the bedsheet.
He knew tharn will use some of his tactics to convince him but type on the other hand didn't want to forgive him that easily and early.

He had to come up with something to make than understand his mistake.
Lost in the deep thoughts, he smoked when something clicked in his head.

He quickly switched on his phone to dial Tee's number and called him.

"Hello?" Asked tee.

"Come to my room."

"Why? Any problem?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. I'll be there in 5"

"Hmm"

Type hung up his call.

He smirked.

A few minutes later he heard a knock on the door. Assuming it is his younger brother type opened the door with a smile. Tee eyed him confused as to why type was happy.

"Come in. Have a seat." Type smiled.

"Hmm." responded tee and sat on the couch.

"So, what do you want me to do?" Asked tee.

"I want to crash in your room for a few days." Type smiled.

"What!" Tee stopped breathing.

"Hmm, I want your be room for a few days." Type repeated.

"So, do you mean we both will sleep in the same bed?" Tee asked.

"No!"

"Then?"

"I'll use your room for a few days and you have to take over mine." Said type.

"Why?"

"Because I don't feel comfortable in here."

"But you were comfortable for fast days before right?"

"..."

"So, what happened now?"

"Please." Type requested.

"..."

"Please."

"But, what will l get in return?"

"Anything."Said type.

"Really?"

"Hmm."

"Great."

"So, are you moving in my room now? Said tee.

"No! In the night." Said type.

"Why?"

"You question a lot these days."

Tee made face.

"Okay." Tee agreed and left.

--

The night rolled. It was again a frustrating night for the mafia.

As usual, he couldn't sleep at all because of his boyfriend.
He wanted him. He wanted all types of body, heart, and warmth.

This is the second time he counted sheep. Today too he ended up 10000 but to no avail as he couldn't manage to sleep.

Getting more frustrated he decided to secretly walk-in types room. It was 1 in the night. The younger would have probably slept.

Getting to his father's meeting room he slowly opened the drawer which was full of keys to the mansion rooms.

Picking up the exact one he slowly tiptoes to type's room.

He then inserted the key into the lock and opened the door silently. He smiled in victory. The cold AC breeze greeted him. Getting slowly inside the room he saw a figure sleeping at the center of the bed with a blanket covered his whole body.

He smiled as he saw type sleeping soundly. He kept the key back in his pocket and closed the door trying not to make a single sound.

Tiptoeing towards the bed, he sat on the other side. The person on the bed was back facing tharn. Tharn's back then touched the soft bedsheet as he turned around the sleeping person.

The bed smelled type but the person sleeping on it wasn't the owner of the room. Having no single idea about types plan tharn wrapped his hands around the person's tiny waist and welcomed darkness.

To be continued
July 25
(1780 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 2K 24
Type a pregnant man ... who was living his life in the hell with his husband and his in laws... both mom and son toture him and beat him for getting...
128K 7K 43
Hi, I'm Gulf Kanawut and I am the husband of the most feared drug trafficker in Thailand...... You want to know more? so come and read this storyy wi...
2.2K 44 7
Tharn and Type have finished university, moved to a new flat, and found jobs they love. Despite the usual arguments, everything is going well for the...
176K 8.4K 25
PhD student Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, has to agree to tutor his neighbor's son to add up to his savings. He has heard that the neighbor's son is to...