Paralyzed

By Galactic_Stories707

This is a concept I had in mind for a little while, what if Dream had an evil counterpart known as Paralysis... More

Chapter 1: Taste of Blood
Chapter 2: Voices
Chapter 3: Where To Next
Chapter 4: Crazed Man
Chapter 5: The Cities
Chapter 6: Strangers
Chapter 7: The Past
Chapter 8: Phantoms
Chapter 9: Shadow on the Wall
Chapter 10: Do You Remember
Chapter 11: A New Face
Chapter 12: What If?
Chapter 13: Dream?
Chapter 15: You Can't Hide
Chapter 16: Don't look at Me!
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: The Silenced
Chapter 19: Goner
Chapter 20: The Amalgamation
Chapter 21: Sudden Shifts
Chapter 22: It's not your Fault
Chapter 23: Paralysis
Chapter 24: Docile Creeper
Chapter 25: Ruined Portals
Chapter 26: The Hell before Us
Chapter 27: Depths of Red
Chapter 28: Brewing Blue Flames
Chapter 29: The Piercing Storm
Chapter 30: Taming the Beast
Chapter 31: Broken Visions
Chapter 32: Discovery
Chapter 33: Facility D-514
Chapter 34: The Prowling Ferals
Chapter 35: The Tunnel Incident
Chapter 36: Eyes in the Water
Chapter 37: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 38: Cold-blooded Heartbeat
Chapter 39: Acceptance
Chapter 40: Blue laced with Red
Chapter 41: Your Spine is Mine
Chapter 42: Eyes in the Sky
Chapter 43: A Risky Move
Chapter 44: The New Recruits
Chapter 45: Ferals by Heart
Chapter 46: Future Plans
Chapter 47: It Hurts
Chapter 48: Witches get Stitches
Chapter 49: Drawing Closer
Chapter 50: In The End
Chapter 51: Nerves
Chapter 52: Several Dangers
Chapter 53: Echoing Whispers
Chapter 54: Change
Chapter 55: Molten End
Chapter 56: Not So Bad After All
Chapter 57: World of Red Sands
Chapter 58: Excruciating Pain
Chapter 59: More the Merrier
Chapter 60: Into the Abyss
Chapter 61: Mercy of Many
Chapter 62: Monstrosities
Chapter 63: Two Dead One Missing
Chapter 64: Hesitation
Chapter 65: Tears of Crystals
Chapter 66: I'm the Mistake
Chapter 67: Blindfolds
Chapter 68: One to Two
Chapter 69: Missing Pieces
Chapter 70: A World So Cold
Chapter 71: Return From the Cold
Chapter 72: Reunited
Chapter 73: Recollected Memories
Chapter 74: Off To Sea
Chapter 75: The Leviathan's Calling
Chapter 76: Deep Dive
Chapter 77: Blood Of Destruction
Chapter 78: A Moment of Peace
Chapter 79: Sentinels
Chapter 80: Master knows Best~
Chapter 81: Broken Disguise
Chapter 82: Run from your Dream
Chapter 83: It's just a Nightmare, Right?
Chapter 84: Uncertainty
Chapter 85: One With the Leviathan
Chapter 86: A Cold Life to Live
Chapter 87: Withering Forest
Chapter 88: Abandoned
Chapter 89: It Was Just Bait
Chapter 90: The Prophecy
Chapter 91: Something's Wrong
Chapter 92: I'm an Animal
Chapter 93: One With The Hive
Chapter 94: Traumatized
Chapter 95: Burning Candles
Chapter 96: Final Meeting
Chapter 97: The Mountain of Death
Chapter 98: The Ruined Kingdom
Chapter 99: A Dead Man
Chapter 100: Nightmares Become a Reality
Chapter 101: The Stranger's Note

Chapter 14: Wake Up

2.7K 121 153
By Galactic_Stories707

Warning: contains blood, mild injure, and swearing

The group was back at the cabin laughing an joking around with one another, Sapnap getting in a few dirty joke here an there which made George elbow him a few times as well. Dream was speaking with Techno but his eyes weren't focused on Techno, the were scanning the room looking at everyone there just to see what they where up too. Endie seemed to be at least not as annoyed with the spider as before since the large spider was clinging to Endie' back and looking over their shoulder watching everyone else. The spider moved slightly to look at Dream only to see a wide smile baring teeth stained with blood. The spider dropped from Endie and quickly darted away to hide to which Bad noticed as well as Endie.

"What was that about?" Techno questioned as he looked at Dream to see if he had the answers.

Dream shrugged having no clue to what happen, "not sure, must've been you that scared them off." Dream said as he looked at Techno, but Dre- Paralysis knew the answer to why the spider ran away.

"I'm not that scary." Techno hissed as his right eye twitching slightly.

"Oh sure you aren't, your eye is stitched wide open and your covered in metal stitches, you tend to twitch a lot even when standing still, oh and having a likely chance of cutting someone's hand open to take blood." Dream said as he tilted his head to the side.

Techno bellowed but he had nothing to say, Dream was right on the mark with all that information even if Techno hated to admit he would draw blood from a sleeping individual. Dream crossed his arms chuckling at the reaction, he shook his head before looking up hearing something. A few heard the noise but Dream was the only to investigate it further. A6d saw Dream walk off and kept a close eye on him.

"I'm following him." A6d mumbled as he ended his conversation with Skeppy.

"What? Why?" Skeppy said and followed A6d.

"Just say out of it Zak." A6d snapped with a serious tone getting Skeppy to back off. A6d scoffed before following Dream once again.

Dream walked through the halls before watching a shadow dip away into a room. Dream touched the wall before following the figure into the room staying on their tail as his claws where ready for blood shed, but A6d was following Dream and careful not to make a sound to alert Dream to his presence as A6d wanted to know what was going on as his curiosity pushed him into investigating.

The figure of a person was searching the room digging through whatever they could get their hands on. The figure moved their hood to make sure it wouldn't fall of their head as they found a broken dagger in a drawer, it was useless to a certain point, but would it be useful now. Dream stood behind the figure watching them moved their hands in and out of the drawers looking for something valuable to sell. The figure was unaware of the man behind them who had a ravenous smile on his face. The little thief took out a necklace they found taking a good look at it nodding thier head to signify that this was a good find. The thief looked up quickly turning around to see the door shut, the thief's shoulders dropped as the door clicked meaning it had locked. The room was dark with little moonlight shining in.

A hand shot from the darkness grabbing a hold of the thief's frightened face as glowing green eyes locked onto the strangers eyes. The thief locked eyes with the glowing ones only to have their muscles lock up, they couldn't move nor fight whatever this thing was as it got closer. The thief struggling to break out from what ever this was, but they only felt paralyzed. The door clicked again seeming to alert the thing in the darkness to look at the door. The thief finally was able to move and quickly stuck the broken dagger into its neck making a run for it towards the door as it opened up, the creature hissed in pain before swinging its claws at the theif. The person barged out of the room figding the attack but they ended up running straight into A6d who just unlocked the door, this caused the two to fall to the ground.

A6d shoved the stranger off of him before looking at them seeing how terrified they where. A6d was about to speak as the stranger quickly got up closing the door and holding it shut not letting the monster out.

"Who the hell are you." A6d said as he got up reaching for the stranger's shoulder.

"Tapl, now lock the door!" The man said with a panic as he wasn't thinking straight.

"Why? And why are you here." A6d barked before seeing the stranger panic face .

"I'll tell you everything if you please lock the door!" Tapl said as the door thrashed.

A6d let out an annoyed sigh before pushing the stranger away from the door and letting it be open, but nobody was in the room, "talk...Now." A6d spoke with a serious voice even though he was glancing into the room time to time because he swore he saw Dream enter this room.

Tapl looked into the room and he wanted to scream, he was just attacked in that room by someone. Tapl looked at A6d before nervously laughing, "uhh....yeah....may or may not have trying stealing some things, don't blame me! just trying to make some money in this wasteland." Tapl said before seeing more people show up. There was no chance of escape.

"What's going on?" Sapnap said before noticing the new guy cowering away from them.

"We got ourselves a thief, time to sacrifice him!" Techno yelled as he took out a dagger.

"Techno No!" Everyone yelled blocking Techno from getting to Tapl.

Tapl looked at the group hold Techno back, he glanced back into the room seeing a shadowy figure standing in the room with a glowing ravenous smile stained with the blood of others and soul piercing green eyes, the figure tilted his head as he pointed at the broken dagger he'd taken from his shoulder. Tapl felt light headed before collapsing to the floor.

~~~~~~

"So are really going to let the thief off the hook." Techno grumbled as he had his weapons taken from him as punishment.

"Unless Bad does his magic." Spifey said referring to how Bad can befriended anyone if given the chance to, "but right now the thief's unconscious with Bad tending to his wounds."

Techno scoffed as he looked away crossing his arms as Spifey though of something to say. A6d had gone back to the room flicking on the lights and looking around the room. While A6d investigated the room the door slowly started to close without him knowing. A6d spotted blood on the floor and a broken dagger coated in it, he kneeled beside it dragging his robotic fingers through it before looking at a screen on his arm.

"So I was right" A6d said to himself before hearing the door shut behind him but nobody was their. A6d tilted his head before hearing the blinds close and window curtains swish close.

"What the...." A6d managed to say before the light's flicked off. His eyes flickered before glowing lighting the area around him as he looked around to see somebody's legs just outside the light. A6d froze at the sight as he slowly raised his head up meeting a soft smile, Dream's soft smile but that soon ended as the smile widened with his lips parting to show his sharpened teeth. A6d was about to say something until his eyes begun to dim before darkening completely leaving his in this void of a room. A6d tensed as he felt someone's arms go around him like a snake crushing its prey, A6d tried getting up but he felt like he was being held down as he saw glimpses of sharp claws dig into his clothing.

"Dream! Let go of me! Snap out of it!" A6d yelled before screaming as something pierced the skin of his neck. A6d struggled to break free from Dream's grip but he felt drained of his energy, he continued to struggle out of the grasp but thier was no escape. A6d stopped moving as his eyes blurred in and out before he finally passed out from exhaustion which made him fall limp in Paralysis' arms.

~~~~~~

A6d soon woke up, but he sat up quickly feeling his neck, but there was no wound. A6d got up from his bed walking over to a broken mirror as he examined his neck in the mirror, nope no wound, no blood, nothing. A6d looked up hearing something and he went out to investigate. He came out into the living room to see Dream wide awake messing around with a dagger.

A6d came over to Dream but was very cautious not to get too close to him, "Dream?" A6d said as he watched Dream set the dagger down.

"What's up?" Dream had answered as he looked at A6d with a slight tilt to his head, his smile soft looking.

"Why did you attack me" A6d hissed but he got a strange reaction out of Dream, a surprised one.

"What are you talking about, I did nothing. Do I need to remind you of what happened after we dealt with the thief, you went to investigate the room then once you where done doing that you told everyone not to disturb you since you where heading to bed." Dream said as he leaned back with a confused look on his face, he swore he didn't attack A6d at all.

"So it was a just a nightmare I had..." A6d uttered out seeing Dream nod.

"Well yeah, and why would I attack you, your my friend. I wouldn't hurt you" Dream said with a slight reassuring smile.

"Hmm...yeah you're right. I must be worrying to much...eeh... sorry to bother you Dream." A6d said before walking away going back to his room.

"Don't be sorry, it's fine." Dream said before looking away.

Dream, no, Paralysis was satisfied with his lies. He chuckled to himself hearing a door close as A6d just went back to bed. Paralysis remembered clearly not to go after George since that what Dream had said, but Dream didn't say not to go after the others, so It was free game at this point to Paralysis as he truly enjoyed A6d's blood even if it had much more of a metal taste to it, it wasn't the best nor the worst, but it'll do for now until he targets somebody else to take blood from, now he had a morbid curiosity to what everyone's blood would taste like. Paralysis cut his thinking as he heard a sound beside him, it was George peaceful asleep next to him. Oh so precious little George, his blood was sweet tasting from what Paralysis could remember even though it's been so long. Paralysis sighed before looking at his clawed hand watching it shift into a robotic hand just like A6d's. Paralysis' hand quickly snapped back to normal as he heard a noise from behind him.

With the shadows slowly swaying in the light the thief's woke up. Tapl looked at his arms seeing they where patched up before looking around not recognizing where he was. Tapl felt a watchful presence next to him so he turned to where it was seeing nothing, he looked back into the original direction he was facing before being mere inches away from a masked wearing figure who was mostly clocked by the shadows. Tapl tensed as he stared into the void like eyes of the mask as his breathing began to pick up. The figure smiled, loving this fear as he raised one of his hands to slash Tapl open with, but he heard the door creak open. Tapl looked towards the door quickly then looked back at where Dream was to only see on one there, Tapl's heart sank as his mind was filled with conflict. Did he imagine all this, has he gone crazy, well that's how he felt.

Bad entered the room surprised to see Tapl awake, "you're awake, how you feel." Bad said as he came over to Tapl.

"I'm losing it, I'm losing my mind!" Tapl said as he looked at Bad.

"Why? What's wrong?" Bad asked as he sat down next to Tapl careful not to distress him anymore, he was patient with the new guy.

"I swear...I.. I just saw that one guy in my room, he was just smiling at me looking like he was ready to rip my head off." Tapl said as his arms started to shake as he begun to panic.

"Who...Dream?" Bad said before flinching.

"Yes! Him, he wants to kill me!" Tapl barked in a panic as he grabbed Bad's shoulders. Bad was the only one he could trust in this cabin. Tapl looked up seeing Dream leaning against the door frame which made his heart sink in fear as he let go of Bad.

Bad turned around seeing Dream and smiled as he waved to his mask wearing friend. Dream slightly waved back before entering a conversation with Bad. Tapl just listened but he was looking at Dream with fear in his eyes, what the hell was this guy. On minute Dream was in front of Tapl before vanishing to appear by the door like nothing happened. Tapl wasn't sure if he was going crazy due to this world or that Dream was toying with him since he was a threat to his friends, Tapl wanted to know what was going on but he felt a piercing stare that dug deep into his soul. He looked at Dream only to see was twisted smile on his face before walking away. Bad gently nudged Tapl seeing him flinch out of fright before calm down.

"You alright, you seem more quiet then usual." Bad said as Tapl tried processing what just happened.

"I....I don't know anymore, Bad." Tapl uttered out as he cupped his hands together as he felt a chill go down his spine. That twisted smile was fresh in his mind, that bloody smile that could break flesh if given the chance. Tapl glanced at Bad wondering why he didn't react to Dream's malicious smile, did Bad not see it, but Bad was looking directly at Dream when he was smiling. Tapl must of been crazy to have an insane vision like that to manifest, but Tapl wasn't crazy what so ever.

This was just the way Paralysis played with his prey, messing with them as if it where a game of cat and mouse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.1K 22
Tw for the book: Suicide Self harm Eating disorders (I think) Cannibalism (dream eats his own flesh because Sam forgot about him so he doesn't get fo...
823 107 11
"The past is a fire, our actions were the spark." Book 1 in the Bloodied Paws series. -=+=- "My whole short life, I've been the weird one. That's no...
98.2K 5.1K 21
-DreamNotFound/Gream Fanfiction- #1 in mincraftyoutubers #1 in saddness #1 wilbursoot ~~~~ To be honest, George never really cared about all th...
8.5K 213 8
*COVER ART IS MINE* Just sleepy bois oneshots cause im bored and why not (formerly just mcyt in general but then i was only writing sleepy ois and di...