Beautiful Snow๐Ÿ’™

By QueenScoria

Sakusa x OC After moving back to Tokyo from America, Miyuki Shimotsuki tries her out for the Girls Volleyball... More

A/N
Prologue
Ch.1 Her Eyes
Ch.2 Behind the Mask
Ch.3 Her teammates
Ch. 4 Her Hair
Ch.5 Shipping
Ch.6 Don't Touch ME!
Ch.7 Y U Lookin' At Me?
Ch.8 A Little Motivation
Ch.10 Signals
Ch.11 Ace Mode
Ch.12 Setter Mode
Ch.13 Libero Mode
Ch.14 Icebreakersโ”
Ch.15 Tobi-kun!!
Ch.16 My Answers
Ch.17 Texting
Ch.18 1st year Drama
Ch.19 Seika's Idol
Ch.20 The Sage Woman
Ch.21 First Date
Ch.22 See U Again
Ch.23 Debut
Ch.24 Foreign Ace
Ch.25 The Cat, The Owl, The Weasel
Ch.26 Boundaries
Ch.27 Support
Ch.28 Cat eyes vs Mine
Ch.29 I Will Play For U
Ch.30 The Aces of Itachiyama
Ch.31 I'll NEVER Say Anything Out Of Pity
Ch.32 Stage 1 ๐Ÿ’ž
Ch.33 โš ๏ธto Fangirls!โš ๏ธ
A/N Back 2 School
Ch.34 Promise
Ch.35 Official Ace Couple
Ch.36 Catfight!!
Ch.37 Oh? Twins....
Ch.38 Round 1
Ch.39 Free Time
Ch.40๐ŸŒธHotel's Garden๐ŸŒธ
Ch.41 Vixens vs Bitches
Ch.42 Hello Vixens
Ch.43 Competitive & Proud
Ch.44 Umeboshi
Miyuki Shimotsuki
Ch.45 Championship
Ch.46 Miyuki's New Rival
Ch.47 Awarding The Lost
Ch.48 My Tr๐Ÿ’žphy
Ch.49 To The ๐Ÿฆ… Nest
Ch.50 Libero Triangle
Ch.51 New Feelsโฃ๏ธ
Ch.52 Pressure & Pain
Ch.53 Pessimistic Boyfriend
Ch.54 Choices & Deals
Ch.55 Friendly Advice
Ch.56 XOXO
Ch.57 Qualifiers
Ch.58 First Snow
Ch.59 Black Frost
Sakusa's Siblings
Ch. 60 Mistletoe๐Ÿ’
Ch.61 Karasu vs Inari
Ch.62 Avalancheโ„๏ธ
Ch.63 Our Spring's In A โ„๏ธVeil
Ch.64 Melting
Ch.65 Jarring Aftermath
Ch.66 To Stage 3 ๐Ÿ’•
Ch.67 New season๐Ÿ’”
Mrs. Black Jackal

Ch.9 A Practice Match??

2.1K 69 5
By QueenScoria

Normal POV

It's a Saturday. Miyuki woke up early even though her practice was at 12. Her coach announced that they'll be practicing with a team. A surprise she said.

Miyuki got out of the house at 8. She smelled the cool air and the sun's hiding in the clouds. Miyuki wears her black leggings that had blue writings on the legs that reads __________ in Kanji. She wears her matching Tracksuit with dark blue tiger stripes on the sleeves as she puts on her earbuds.

_____________ is a Women's V.League Team that she's a fan while MSBY Black Jackals is the team she likes for the Mens.

Her Father took her to their games when he had free time from practice. The women were the Top Tier in D1. They faced off the Victorina Himeji. It's like their rivals. ___________ travels around Japan and also play against foreign teams like USA teams or Italy or Brazil for practice matches. 

*________ is a team I made inspired by MSBY Black Jackals. They're be introduced later on.* 

Miyuki's dream is to play for them so, she works extra hard. Starting with building her stamina and endurance with running almost every weekends.

She puts her hair in a high ponytail this time. Straightening it but not her bangs since she'll sweat so no need.

She clicks on her playlist and started jogging through the neighborhood, to where the sun is.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki wipes the sweat on her forehead as she quickly takes a fast shower to rinse off the sweat on her body before putting her hair back up into a high ponytail, not braiding it this time.

She slips into her Itachiyama volleyball clothes: tracksuit and joggers. Brings her black volleyball bag from America instead of her duffel bag.

The Girls' volleyball clothes are different then the Boys. Since the Boys have the gradient yellow and green with a black line, the Girls have Black  with gradient yellow and green lines. Along with a white version. Similar to their jerseys. With short sleeves
*The Boys' jerseys look more masculine to me.*

She rushes out of the house since it's almost 11. She puts in her mask and earbuds before walking away from the house. Thinking of what's going to happen in the surprise. She wonders if she'll be able to put all her skills on the court. If they'll be doing drills then ofc she'll give it her all, especially spiking. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miyuki, you're the last one to be here." Her coach puts her hands on her hips while the girls all look like they're going somewhere else. Miyuki bows with her mask underneath her chin. 

"Gomen'nasai, I'll do laps around the place we'll be going today." Miyuki raises her mask as the Coach was impress by her respond. 

"What makes you say that?" Coach asked her as the team watches. Miyuki steps out of the gym and turns to face them. 

"You're all by the door. It's an easy assumption." Miyuki looks down as her Coach pats her shoulder. 

"Alright, don't sweat it. We'll be going to the Boys' Gym today. Do 5 laps to warm up your legs and shoulders." Coach said, while the team follows behind them. "You'll need to warm up your arms and that snap of a wrist you got." The Coach's voice softens so only Miyuki can hear. 

Miyuki spikes with the snap of her wrist. When going up to spike, she can go over the blockers and smack it down in the ten or the middle of the court or in front of the defenders who were expecting a hard-driven ball. 

She's an all around player. Played as Setter then Libero, was an unofficial Spiker but knows how to hit and play defense. Was a hurdler so she can improve her vertical jump and leg muscles. Miyuki smiles underneath her mask because she felt excited for this. 

She moves to the team with Aratani next to her as Kairi and Mai went to talk to the Coach. Aratani grabs her attention. "How's last night? Did you get home safely." Miyuki blinks and remembers her encounter with Sakusa. She couldn't help but blush as her eyes relaxed a little. 

"It was amusing." Miyuki says softly but Aratani giggles. 

"You and your advanced words." 

"How about entertaining." 

"Better." Miyuki chuckles softly as they come up to the gym doors. 

Sakusa's POV

I feel gloomy. I didn't want to wake up early. Our coach said we had practice at 10 and a practice match 12. Even though I'm gloomy, I wonder why I feel excited about this. We'll be kicking the team's dirty asses anyway. 

"Thank you for having us!!" I stopped and turn around to see Girls line up in front of the gym doors. Girls? The Girls Volleyball Club? Huh? Komori waves at Aratani and I see a girl with a familiar mask and eyes but different hairstyle. Miyuki saw me but she looked away and scanned the whole gym. Looking up, down, left, right. 

Miyuki?? 

"Thank you for coming!" Our Coach says as our captain goes up to him while we follow to go onto our side of the court. 

"Coach, why are we practicing with the girls?" lizuna-senpai asked while looking over to see a particular person on the Girls Team. 

"We'll be having a practice match, something new." Coach smiles as Komori opened his mouth. I gave him a disgusted look before turning back to Coach. "You all have been working hard so I decided to invite the Girls to try something new. Besides, they want to get better to be a Top Team like us." I just blink while everyone else nods. 

Are you sure all of them? I only thought of one particular person who would be like that. And I tried to shake her image off but her looks today is even more attractive. 

When we were taking a water break after the meeting I began to hear somethings as the Girls are warming up while a girl was doing laps. 

"Damn, she's a cutie." 

"With that hairstyle, she looks like a volleyball model." 

"I like her eyes it makes her look more sexy." 

"Look at her legs...and ass." 

I wasn't paying attention as I was putting on hand sanitizer. But when the girl passed us. I smelled a faded scent of coconut. Wait. I looked up to see Miyuki running around the gym doing laps. 

"Why's Shimotsuki-chan running?" Komori asks. 

"What's her name?" My upperclassman teammate asked as he kept staring at Miyuki. I glared at him because he said all those things about her. Feeling an emotion called Jealousy and I know Komori can feel it since he looked at me and to him and to Miyuki whose running I don't know like 5 laps already. She slows down as she reaches her team and starting peppering with Aratani. 

"Her name's Miyuki Shimotsuki." Komori places a hand on the back of his neck. Why'd you say that? Could've ignored him? I now glare at Komori whose flinches and moved away from to Iizuna-senpai. I'll talk to you later. 

"Deep Snow." He whispers as he was drooling a little. Gross! I cringed as I shake it off and look at Miyuki who's form and technique was incredible. 

Deep Snow? What her name means? It should be Beautiful Snow since Deep Snow sounds weird. Beautiful Snow really suits her more, because of her hair and icy blue eyes. She beautiful. I snapped out of it as the practice match was going to start. 

We line up in jersey number order. I notice that Miyuki has the same jersey number as me and if I could see clearly, it looks like she smiled a little as she stares at me. Which cause me to smile as well. 

I'll show you what the #1 Ace in the country plays like on the court........Beautiful Snow. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 24K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
9.9K 260 16
Sakusa, a Germephobe who loves volleyball goes to a training camp and sees Atsumu again. Sakusa says to komori that whenever he sees Atsumu he really...
7K 210 47
Ayana Machiko is becomes curious after seeing Fukorodani Volleyball team. Perhaps, seeing them will change her live for ever.
5.1K 189 10
[haikyuu x oc story] DISCONTINUED โ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ.โž In which Kana Yuki, a girl with a complicated past stumbles...