Assassin's Creed X Lord Marks...

By Assassins1997

In the parallel version of Europe, The Kingdoms were at war for their seeking their own destiny and searching... More

Bio
Episode 1: The New Adventure begin
Episode 2: The Battle for Alsace and The Battle of Molsheim Plains
Episode 3: The Assassin from Creed vs. The Seven Chains Assassins (Part I)
Episode 4: The Assassin from Creed vs. The Seven Chains Assassins (Part II)
Episode 5: The Battle of Masyaf
Episode 6: The Second War: The Battle of Orange
Episode 7: Hunting down the Templar Agents Part 1
Episode 9: The City of Agnes part 1
Episode 10: The City of Agnes Part 2
Episode 11: The City of Agnes Final Assassination
Episode 12: The Battle of Ormea
Episode 13: Regin Arc
Episode 14: hunting down the Templar Agents part 3
Episode 15: The Battle of the Brune Sea and Assassination of Ganelon
Episode 16: Tigre becomes an Assassin and (Y/N) has been promoted to Mentor
Bios Update
Episode 17: Arrival in Asvarre part 1
Episode 18: Arrival at Asvarre Part 2
Episode 19: Meet with Queen Guinevere of Asvarre
Episode 20: Weakening Germaine's Ambitions
Episode 21: The Battle of Colchester
Episode 22: The Fall of Drekavac
Episode 23 (Final): The Fall of Templars and The Epilogue

Episode 8: Hunting down the Templar Agents part 2

698 14 3
By Assassins1997

Target 3: Georgios Kostas

After dealing against Haras and saving the Brune soldier at the barrack. (Y/N) is having a break for a while at the tavern as he starting drinking some beer and eating some meat with bread as he starts thinking about the Templar next plan while he still hunting down the Templar Agent and the bard start singing "The Willow Maiden"

(Y/N) is enjoying his time but suddenly he sees a group of Knights Templar was enter the tavern as he covers his face behind his hood and watching them. As they were not alone someone is with them as he finally enters the tavern.

Georgios Kostas the Templar Champion who is always causing trouble and he loves taking every woman. He and his Templar knights were having fun as some of them were love teasing women and this makes (Y/N) disgusting. 

(Y/N) have an idea to kill him closer as he grabs the bottle of wine approaching the Templar Knights as he starts hitting them from behind and they release the women as (Y/N) is starting to killing the Knights Templar inside the Tavern as Georgios is watching him with smirks.

After killing the remaining Templar Knights, Georgios Kostas were starting to attacking him with a dagger as (Y/N) manage to counter his attack and struck him back. (Y/N) immediately grab him and push him outside from the tavern and he immediately stabs him with his Hidden Blade as Georgios had something to said to him before he died.

Georgios: "You had finally defeated me Assassin...once the Templar will grow stronger the humanity will wipe away and no one will safe you now..."

(Y/N): "No...humanity is always within and it always is strong for a better future as you will payed for it. قد ترقد روحك في سلام تام (may your soul rest in perfect peace)"

(Y/N) collecting the blood with his Eagle feather and he started to continue his mission to find the next Templar Agents.

Target 4: Odai Dunqas

After the assassination of Georgios Kostas the Templar Champion, (Y/N) continue his hunting on the Templar Agent in the Kingdom of Nice, he soon arrived at the Market place where everything is busy and so far. But some of the selling Merchant were arguing about the Black Market stuff. (Y/N) immediately blend by sitting with the civilians and started to hear the two merchants' conversation.

Merchant#1: "Is no use, the Black Market will cause too much trouble for the price. What was he thinking?"

Merchant#2: "I know, but we had to make sure that he never made more Black Market for selling the weapons to the Nice Army. But let's just pretend this should never happen."

Merchant#1: "I know, but the people here want to sell some goods, foods, drinks, and more. The Price Discount will in trouble." "

Merchant#2: "Just calm down and we will prepare for it."

As he heard everything, he started to continue his investigation and started to find the message that wanted to deliver to another Black market. Just as he finds another investigation and he started to hearing their conversation before he does his Pickpocket.

Black Market Merchant: "Here take this to my master and let him know that the selling weapons and armor are more successful."

Messenger: "But what if someone notices it? We cannot let this black market selling go on."

Black Market Merchant: "We must go on if we wanted to win more wars and we need to make a black market for it now do it as I said."

With that conversation is finished.  The Messenger starts sending a message to the Black Market leader as for (Y/N) is ready for some pickpocket, he walks toward him without making him noticed and he finally manages to steal the letter and he started open the letter and find out who is the Black market leader is.

(Y/N):" Mr. Odai Dunqas, we would like to know that we manage to sell more weapons for the people for making more wars and we manage to sell some of them for your orders. I will meet you at your Merchant House just to make sure. Yes...looks like I finally found him."

(Y/N) puts the letter inside his pouch and heading toward his target location by using rooftops and perform his free-running parkour in his Master Assassin acrobatics skills without falling to the ground.

He finally arrived at the target location as he looking at the place from the rooftops and he sees that Odai Dunqas is been well guarded by Maria's Templar Knights. (Y/N) sneak in without been seen and he also eliminated the Templar Knights without been and hiding their bodies inside the Haystack and Hiding place. 

Just he eliminated the guards, he sees Dunqas is having a conversation with his fellow Merchant about he will join the Templar cause. Just he about to say it, (Y/N) break the door and looking at the Guardian as Dunqas grab his spear and attacking (Y/N) as he manages to counter his attack and stab him with his Hidden Blade and looking at him while he kneeling and holding him as Dunqas saying in dying words.

Dunqas: "Wealth, power, ambition... such things I have seen in my short time on earth and reveled in them. Such things are the wonders of man. You may believe you have ended my life, but the truth is, you have completed it. To perish in this age-old struggle is an honor befitting a king."

(Y/N): "But those days, you had to let go...but making more black market and selling the weapons to our enemy against the king as I will not allow that as I remove your sin within, Rest in peace."

(Y/N) he closes his eyes and collecting his blood with his Eagle feather and standing up as he walks away and there will be no more selling black market and the market will back to normal as (Y/N) is hunting down his next target at Nice.

Target 5: Oksana Razin

After he assassinates the Guardian, (Y/N) is now searching the information about the mysterious codename known as "Vanguard." by doing this as he heads toward his Assassin Bureau and checking his fellow Assassin there.

He enters the bureau and he sees his father's old friend named Jabal who is lead the Bureau as he sees young (Y/N) as he smiles at him behind his Assassin.

Jabal: "Ahh Greetings young (Y/N) so nice to see you in one piece and I am assured you must be hunting down the Templar Agent here in Nice right?"

(Y/N): "Indeed I do, what can you tell me about this woman known as The Vanguard?"

Jabal: "Ahh...Oksana Razin was a military service to the Brune Army a long time ago until she was been expelled from the Military service cause of her action by murdering innocents alongside the Brune Army."

(Y/N): "Now she is part of the Templar now as well she will do it again."

Jabal: "Indeed it is, She will be at the Mercenary encampment not too far from here and you will find her soon enough. There are more Templar Agents you will hunt down."

(Y/N): "I know it is, I will return to you once I dealt with Oksana."

Jabal: "Be careful, her mercenaries camp is very heavily guarded and you should wait until at night."

(Y/N): "Thank you, my friend, I will prepare for it. Safety and Peace within you."

Jabal: "To you as well my friend, come back to me when you finish."

(Y/N) left the bureau and head toward his target location and he will find her and assassinate her at night.

At Night, (Y/N) arrived at the Mercenaries camp, and he using a spyglass to looking at the situation. 

(Y/N) Thought: Hmm...her encampment is so tightly and well guarded, guess I should I will be able to sneak in without been seen and her tent must be the big one and it easy for me to find her in no time.

With the plan is set, (Y/N) started to sneak in without been seen by her mercenaries and once he inside, he eliminated the Mercenaries without been seen and he reaches the big tent and he sees her writing a letter to the Templar Grand Master and (Y/N) enter her tent without been noticed and stab her with his Hidden blade and she said something before she died.

Oksana: "You had finally killed me Assassin...I had been arrogant in my whole life and I faking to join the military service..."

(Y/N): "Really?"

Oksana: "Yes...I stole the real paper for me to enter...but my husband has it..."

(Y/N): "Your husband?"

Oksana: "Yes...now you take my life away...thank you Assassin..."

with her final words, she died peacefully as (Y/N) close her eyes and grab her ax as he places it on her chest and close it with her both hands and he also collects her blood with his eagle feather and left the scene, and head back to Jabal. Once he arrived and he sees Jabal is writing his paper and Jabal sees (Y/N) has a return

Jabal: "Ahh...you finally return and how is it?"

(Y/N): "Yes I did and she no longer threatened. But it seems that she was faking to join the military service and she stole the real paper from her husband."

Jabal: "That is a sad story of her, no wonder why she joining the templar and murdering her own husband for stealing the paper for joining the military service and faking her name of it."

(Y/N): "I know it is. tomorrow I will hunt down the last Templar Agent in Nice and make sure the Kingdom of Nice is secure and the main target of Templars will be next."

Jabal: "Good and tomorrow there will be a message for you. Get some rest now (Y/N)"

(Y/N): "I will friend and thank you."

(Y/N) head to the other room where he laying down on the carpet with the pillow as he started to fall asleep, he will meet Limalisha and Sofya again. He started having a strange dream as he sees a child of himself playing with the little girl with Silver hair. (Y/N) was shocked as his childhood friend is non-other than Eleonora Viltaria herself.

Final Target: Damat Ali Pasha

The next morning, (Y/N) woke up from his sleep and stretching as he walks toward Jabal and greets him kindly. As Jabal prepare his desk and looking at (Y/N)

Jabal: "Good morning, (Y/N). How is your sleep?"

(Y/N): "I am doing well and my sleep is peaceful.  What can you tell me about the situation of Tax Collecting money from the people?"

Jabal: "Well it seems someone is called the Templar Tax collecting who is working with the King of Nice. But he's pretending to work with him."

(Y/N): "There is a man named Damat Ali Pasha. What can you tell me about him?"

Jabal: "Ahh...Damat Ali Pasha was a former service to King Faron and he's now joined the Templar as a Bounty Hunter to hunting you down now."

(Y/N): "Then I will hunt him down and stop him"

Jabal: "But he's not alone, the Templar Knights always company him."

(Y/N): "They will never stop me and where can I find him?"

Jabal: "He will be at the Market District, But be careful now (Y/N) I heard that he also sending bounty hunters to hunt you down."

(Y/N): "Then I will hunt them down back too if I had to. They doing this for gold coins."

Jabal: "Then you should hurry then and you should go meet your lovers and Lord Tigre, they might be worried about you."

(Y/N) nods to her and he head out from the bureau and heading toward the Market District where he can find Damit Ali Pasha and ended his life. He knows that he hired bounty hunters to hunt him down as he will deal with them later.

(Y/N) arrived at the Market District and he uses his Eagle Vision to find his target, He finally finds the target that been guarded by his Templar Knights with a different weapon.

(Y/N) analyzed the Templar that they been trained by Maria the Grandmaster Templar herself and she is very good trained them well. (Y/N) must assassinate his target without been sees as he followed his target on the rooftops and his target getting closer then he airs assassinate on Damat and kill him. 

Just as his death, Damat will tell him before his dying breath as they in the death room as (Y/N) looking at Damat and he looked at him as he saying something to him.

Damat: "You finally ended my life Assassin...I am very glad, but remember I send the Bounty Hunters to hunt you down."

(Y/N) turned and he sees the Bounty Hunters that wanted to hunt him down as he sees their difference.

(Y/N) grab his eagle feather and aim it at the Bounty Hunters as he will telling them that he will send them to the Netherealm and their soul will be taken by the Angel of Death.

(Y/N): "May you all will be walking into the land of death and the Angel of Death awaits you all."

He said to them as he slices his Eagle feather on Damat's shoulder and he turned into dust. In reality, the Templars were started to attacking (Y/N) as he pulls out his Sword and attacking them back as he facing the two shielders with swords as he counters their attack and kick their shields and slice them down.

He faced the two Templars with two-handed swords, (Y/N) prepare for their attack as one of them swings at him as he manages to dodge his attack as he rushes toward him then stab him on his stomach and kills him as the other one swing at him then he manages to counter it then stab his foot with his hidden blade to make him pain then kills him with his sword.

He then finally facing the two templars, one of them is using the rapier and another one with a one-handed ax. (Y/N) sheathed his sword as he pulls out his dagger and be ready to face them. One of them rush toward him with his ax and swing at him as he counters his attack as he stabs him on the back the swing his dagger at his neck and kills him.

The other one with the rapier attacking him as he blocking his attack with his dagger and he stuns him as he stabs him with his Hidden blade from behind then stab him again with his dagger then kill him.

After dealing with the Templar agents in Nice, he started to head to Alsace and hoping to find them as he really missed them.

(Y/N) arrived back at Alsace as he sees the villagers were so busy as he started to walk toward Vorn Manor hoping to find Lord Tigre and others. Once inside he sees Lord Tigre, Titta, Limalisha, Eleonora, Ludmila, Masha and Rurick. They see him with happiness as Limalisha rush toward him and hugs him tightly as he also hugging her back.

Tigre: "(Y/N)! Welcome back, how is your hunting?"

Limalisha releases the hugs as he smiles at her behind his assassin hood as he looked everyone as he telling them of information.

(Y/N): "The Agents in the Kingdom of Nice are dead, all of them."

Tigre: "That's very good to hear and we have another problem and it's very serious."

Limalisha looked at him with nods as he started to join the meeting. Tigre started to have a discussion meeting. He told the others that Kureys Shahim Balamir is a chief commander of and younger brother of the current Muozinel King. Known as the Red Beard will march his army to attack as (Y/N) know that he's part of the Templar. Tigre discusses to them that Kureys and his men already control the city of Agnes where they capture all citizens into slavery.

Tigre: "As we all know that Kureys and his men were already taking control of Agnes and they will marching into our territory for more conquered."

(Y/N): "But before we do the attack we need to learn more about his strategy and plans for the attack. The City of Agnes needs to be free from captivity and slavery."

Eleonora: "So, what is your own plan (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "I will travel to Agnes tomorrow and I will meet the fellow Assassins there, In there the city must take back where it belongs and helping the citizens and some of them were doing a rebellion against the Muozinel before the Invasion."

Masha: "Very well, but you better be careful for tomorrow. Your enemy might be still out there and they know what they up against you."

(Y/N): "I will Masha and thank you for your concern."

Masha nods to him as the meeting is over they are started doing their own things as (Y/N) is returning to his room and he writing his Codex about the new chapter known as "Muozinel Invasion Arc" also he writing down about his Templar Agents hunt.

"I finally manage to cure the Kingdom of Nice of the Templar Agents and I know one of them will send the bounty hunters coming after me but let them come or I will hunt them back too. But there is another problem, the Muozinel will prepare for their Invasion into our homeland and conquered all as they been working with the Templar Order and I know one of them is the Templar and I know what my battle comes next and I will travel to The City of Agnes and meet the fellow Brotherhood there."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187 1 32
The Colonial Revolution is finally over, but there is no celebration. After thousands of lives lost, the Colonial League struggles with building its...
18 1 7
All the realms in the universe have been merged together. In a seemingly impossible situation, heroes have banned together to keep the people safe an...
1.3K 71 59
Once upon a time, there was a lifeless, planet-sized rock named Gaia. One day, the Six Elemental gods descended upon Gaia, gave it life and gave its...
12.9K 105 12
You are an assassin, one of the highest ranking from the Creed. You have been sent to Vale to remove the Templar influence. Under the alias of Desmon...