It's called fate Derek Hale a...

By MyAngelAliza

Sequel to the mikaelson story, it's the sequel to the it's called fate story, a few readers have asked me to... More

Lillie....Mikaelson
Dead end
Alpha pack
A month in hell
I'm Rescued
Who the hell are you?
Meeting him
First date
School
Better half
Age is just a number
The truth
Can i kiss you?
They're here?!
My brothers know
Beach day
Let me go
Elijahs melt down
Davina
Lets go rescue lillie
I'll rescue myself
Please wake up
Weak
Goodbye
Funeral
What the fuck?!
Going fucking nuts!
Didyme?
Finding them
Derek's nightmare
Lijah?
Reunion
Heat
Bound to you
Mine!
Say what?
How?
Little mate
I'm what?
They did what?!
Two?
The birth
New book

Our family

2.8K 65 6
By MyAngelAliza

Lillie's POV a hour later
I thought I've seen everything that was beautiful before. But I was so wrong. Looking at these two beauties are the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my life. My god they were beautiful. They had they're fathers hair, light brown golden hair. Jasmine had his blue eyes and Isabelle had my green blue eyes. But they had my nose and lips. They had they're fathers skin tone. God they were beautiful. I couldn't wait till the others see them. They're going to love you. Cause I already do. I love them so much. My babies. I looked up and saw everyone looking at us. I smiled tiredly. I couldn't be more thankful for them. I looked at renesmee and marcel. "Thank you guys, you guys are the god mother and the god father of these two very lucky girls, I love you guys", I said with a smile on my face. They both smiled. "We love you guys so much Lillie bell", she said caressing my hair before placing a kiss on both of they're foreheads. She smiled. She was already a good aunty. I could tell.

I looked at the kings. "And you guys already know your they're protectors like you were to me, they're going to need you guys around, especially if they're Mikaelsons", I said giggling. They all smiled at me. I then looked at Carlisle. I gave him a small smile. "As much as I don't like you being mated to my daughter, you did help me deliver them, so thank you Carlisle, I'll think about letting you be in her life, but you got to promise to never hurt her, or I swear it won't be me after your ass with a thousand stakes going up your ass", I said sternly. He nodded and smiled. "But it's going to take awhile to say the same to the rest of your family", I said. He nodded again. "I understand", he said smiling softly at me. He got closer. "May I?", he asked. I hesitated before nodding. He caressed Isabelle's hair. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead. I smiled softly. It was kinda cute. I guess. The minute he touched her, her eyes opened and looked at him. Her little hand grasped his pointer finger. I smiled. I could see the smile on his lips. He brought her little knuckles up to his mouth. Placing a little kiss on it. "Isabelle", he muttered her name. She let out a little gurgle. Which made Carlisle chuckle. He froze for a second and moved back towards the wall. I raised a eyebrow confused. But that was long gone when the door was slammed opened. "We're not late are we?", Nik asked. I smiled at him amused. "I would say by an hour Nik, but who's counting", I said with a smirk on my face. He looked at me. He slowly walked over to me. He now stood at my bed side. Looking down at our daughters.

I looked up at him to see tears in his eyes. A few fell down his cheeks. "They're so beautiful", he whispered. He gently caressed jasmines cheek and then Isabelle's. "Which one is which?", he asked me as he looked up at me. I smiled lovingly. "Well this one is princess jasmine, weighing at five pounds and two ounces, and this tiny little one is princess Isabelle, say hi to daddy baby girls", I said softly. I gently handed them over to him. Watching as he tried to get position to hold them right. He was a natural. Holding them in his arms. He's already a good daddy. "My girls, so beautiful, so small, I promise to always protect you forever and always, I love you", he said, placing little kisses on top of they're heads. I smiled.

Becka then came over to look at them. "Wow, they're so beautiful, my god", she said caressing them by they're hair.

A hour went by and they switched with each other. I swear I can feel the love in the room. And not even a minute later the door opened again. And in came Kate, Tanya, Irina, Garrett, Benjamin and dad.

And after them it was dean, Sam and Cas.

"We heard our favorite little nieces were born", dean said walking over to catch a look at the babies. I giggled. "They are your only nieces dean", I said giggling. He cracked a smile. "That's what makes them so special", he said winking. I rolled my eyes. I then looked and saw dad. But something seemed off. "Dad what's wrong?", I asked him. "I have grandchildren, I thought I would never even get to say that word, and yet here I am looking at my own grandchildren", he said. I could see the venom tears in his eyes. Oh great, if he's going to cry, then so am I. I could feel the tears coming. "Oh dad If your going to cry then so am I, come here", I said holding my arms out for him. He came over and hugged me tight. But not tight enough to hurt me since I did just deliver twins. "I'm so proud of you kiddo", he whispered to me. I smiled and sniffled. "thanks dad", I whispered back. He pulled back. "I got the little darlings a little something", he said pulling out two adorable bears. One was pink and the other was purple. I awed. So cute. Adorable. He went over to go see the babies. They were all cooing over them. I smiled. This was my family. I couldn't ask for more then this.

My mates then came over. The babies were in dads arms. Nik came over and kissed me. I kissed back. "You did so good baby girl, I'm sorry we weren't here to help you get through it", he said kissing the top of my head. I smiled and patted his cheek. "It's okay I had plenty of help, and there's always next time", I said. They all looked at me surprised and wide eyes. I giggled. "You really think I only want two kids, your crazy, I'm going to have more then two children", I said. The look on they're faces were funny as heck. They got over they're shock.

"Well as long as were in it together then I don't care how many children we have, we'll get through it together", Elijah said. He kissed my cheek. "Always", Derek said kissing my other cheek. Becka kissed my nose. "And forever", she said. Finn and Kol kissed both of my hands. "And after", they both said. Nik looked at me with love in his eyes. "Like we always do", he said placing a soft kiss on my lips. I smiled in the kiss. We both pulled back. "With our family. There's nothing we can't do", I said smiling lovingly at them. I kissed Becka on her lips. I missed her. I missed them all. And I couldn't wait to start a life with my family. With our two little ones added to our family.

There's going to be more drama, but what family doesn't have drama in it. Exactly, none. All families have drama in it. But we'll always stick together. That's why they call it fate. We stick together. Forever and always.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 270 26
Almost Out of Time sequel!!! Nicole has just been kidnapped by another pack. Chase and his pack are on their way to save her. The only questions I ha...
69.4K 1.6K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...
Kyle By Gabby

Werewolf

7.5K 524 25
Third story in the Alpha's Daughter and the Beta's son series. Kyle is now the alpha of the Nightshade pack and he is now looking for his mate. Wha...
53.6K 4.1K 23
Book 2, following In The Pack. Layla was able to escape the clutches of her birth father's ex-best friend, but unfortunately, he hasn't given up. He...