ateez family au

cuteezers tarafından

Because I am a sucker for these *updates at least twice a week *mentions of mpreg Daha Fazla

Pilot
oo1
oo2
oo3
oo4
oo5
oo6
oo7
oo8
o10
o11
o12
o13
o14
o15
o16
o17
o18
o19
o20
o21
o22
o23
o24
o25
o26
o27
o28
o29
o30 - ateez family au au
o31
o32
o33
o34
o35
o36
o37
o38
o39
o40
o41
o42
o43
o44
o45
o46
o47
o48
o49
o50 - ateez family au au pt2
o51
o52
o53
o54
o55
o56
o57
o58
o59
o60
o61
o62
o63
o64
o65
o66
o67
o68
o69
o70
o71 - halloween special
o72
o73
o74
o75
o76
o77
o78
o79
o80
o81
o82
o83
o84
o85
o86
o87
o88
o89
o90
o91
o92
o93
o94
o95
o96
o97
o98
o99
100 - season finale
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 - valentine's day special
118 - family au au pt.3 100K SPECIAL
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177

oo9

7.1K 317 220
cuteezers tarafından

"You ever checked Twitter in the past months?" Seonghwa asked as he set the table.

The family had finally arrived at their home a few days ago. Now they were just enjoying a little time by themselves in their home. Mostly, Seonghwa let Hongjoong just do whatever silly things he wanted to do with the kids. Just yesterday they had build a big, really big, pillow fort in the living room. You see, the living room was a big mess and that didn't fit with Seonghwa's cleaning tic. "If I don't see it, it's not there..." and with that he dissappeared into his own bedroom for the night.

"Ah, no. Why?" Hongjoong answered, putting out the stove. For today's breakfast he had prepared boiled eggs.

His husband chuckled. "'Hongjoong take your well deserved rest but we miss you' is trending and the posts are... Hilarious" Seonghwa took out his phone, opening Twitter to show Hongjoong heat he meant. "I woke up to a thread called 'The Kims in their natural habitat'" he laughed.

"What?" with unbelieving eyes Hongjoong read through a few tweets. The he busted into a little laugh. "Are you laughing or crying here?"

"I don't know either" Seonghwa responded chuckling softly. They knew pictures of them at the beach would sooner or later come around, they were more or less prepared for that. "I'm just glad they understand that we don't want the kids to be too exposed"

"Oh after what you did a couple years ago noone will dare to take a photo of the kids" Hongjoong giggled continuing to scroll through the comments.

It was a little fun fact, that the biggest 'scandal' Hongjoong was ever involved in, had actually nothing to do with him directly. Back then when Mingi was on his way, Seonghwa was quite emotional and easy to piss off. Once, he had been out grocery shopping with Yunho and the twins and some people were taking pictures, much to his displeasure. Seonghwa had snapped. Totally out of himself he had started yelling at them about how disrespectful it was and that he would surely sue them. Well, after his little break out Seonghwa had just grabbed a pack of dinosaur nuggets and left the store. Hours later the incident was all over the media. Seonghwa had been dead serious about every word he had said but for the public they excused the incident with severe mood swings due to the pragnacy. Within the fandom the thing was quickly forgotten and turned into a sort of meme, while everyone else was bitter about it for a whole year.

"I don't want them to be too involved in the media. They should enjoy a normal childhood" Seonghwa excused and set the boiled eggs on the table.

"The picture of you furiously grabbing the dinosaur nuggets is still iconic. We should get that framed"

Seonghwa sent his husband a death glare. He didn't like to be reminded of that day. So much had gone wrong on that day.

A little later, the boys woke up too. Stumbling down the stairs in their pajamas, they followed the smell of freshly prepared breakfast. The kids sat down and Hongjoong went upstairs to get Jongho. For the first time in weeks the baby had slept in and didn't wake his parents at 4 am.

When everyone was gathered together, they began eating. "You slept well?" Seonghwa asked, looking at the still sleepy faces. Mingi's head was about to fall on his full plate but Yeosang caught him in last minute.

"mhmm~" they hummed, to tired to speak. "we slept like babies. Safe and sound" San added, grabbing his glass of juice.

The parents gave each other a look. The only one that had slept well last night was surely only Jongho. The youngest contently nibbled on his bottle.

"Papa, I want to change rooms!" Yeosang then said, getting all the attention.

The parents eyes widened in surprise. "Why? Aren't you happy sharing the room with San and Wooyoung?" Hongjoong asked.

Yeosang gave his brothers a side glance. "Wooyoung doesn't let us sleep!" he confessed, earing more confused looks. "Last night he kept climbing out of his bed and jumped on me when I tried to sleep"

"Then when Yeosang was sleeping he got bored and attacked me instead" San added shyly.

"When he fell asleep we put him back into his bed but everything just repeated itself..."

"So I let Wooyoung sleep on my bed and went over to Yeosang to sleep-"

"And he got up again and threw himself on us!" Yeosang pointed at Wooyoung who was looking down in shame.

"Wooyoung, baby, why don't you let your brothers sleep?" Seonghwa asked softly, knowing he could get pretty sensetive.

"Uuyoung don't like sleeping alone" he mumbled.

"And why didn't you two sleep last night?" Hongjoong questioned Yunho and Mingi, whose neck was held by Yunho so his head wouldn't fall on the table.

Nervouly, Yunho bit his lips. He knew they would get scolded if they told their parents the truth. Yet he couldn't lie and Mingi wasn't in the condition to pull a believable lie. "Well... We... Ugh. We were playing Mario Kart"

"No, Yunho!" Mingi said, afraid what his parents would say now. They were grounded for sure. If there was one holy rule in their hose hold, then it was: No video games after dinner.

"What did we say about playing video games at night?" Hongjoong sternly asked, giving both his sons scolding looks.

The boys sighed. "No video games after dinner"

"But I don't want to change rooms!" Mingi protested and clinged to Yunho's arm.

"Uuyoung wants back to Papa!"

"Oh nono, buddy. Once you move out, you can't move back in with your parents. No" Hongjoong said, cutting off Wooyoung. Oh he loved his kids but after seven years of always having at least one baby in their room, crying four nights a week at his ear, everything he wanted was to finally be alone in his bedroom again.

Seonghwa slapped his arm, giving his husband glares. "You can't say that" he turned back to Wooyoung, looking at him worried. Wooyoung hadn't had a big problem with moving out of his parents room, he had been quite excited about it even. So it surprised his quite a lot that after so long he wanted to go back. "Why don't you want to sleep alone, baby?"

"Sangie told Uuuyoung a scary story!" he confessed, pointing at Yeosang who facepalmed himself.

"Yeosang!"

"I told him to not listen!"

"You can't scare him like that" Seonghwa scolded him.

"Welcome to the for a week grounded club Sangie~" Yunho commented in between his father's speech on how insensitive he was.

And so, Yeosang, Yunho and Mingi were grounded for a week. Mingi and Yunho weren't allowed to play any video games while Yeosang's punishment was to tell Wooyoung a happy goodnight story every night. And it had to be a different story every time.

~

"And then they happily lived together forever"

"But the dragon!"

"ugh he... He died"

"I don't like that story"

"And I don't like you"

"Papa!"

-

Hey! How are you guys?

Ah it's 1 am here. Am I about to make myself some instant noodles? Maybe. Am I hungry as shit? Yes. Am I gonna regret it? Definitely.

I hope you're all doing well! The comeback is getting closer, only five days left. I'm so excited.

The concept photos are killing me. THE AUDACITY-

- can we talk about THAT seonghwa stare??

Or this-

WHO TOLD THEM THIS WAS OKAY?

Ahhh, next up are San and Mingi solo concept photos. I died 8 times the last two days and tomorrow I'm down for 4 times more...

Well anyways.

Please stay healthy and safe!

-gulkurusubb

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

8.7K 99 12
One shot scenarios and reactions of the ATEEZ members. I also post these stories on my Instagram account: @a.tease_fics
24.1K 1K 9
hybrid au [completed]
2.4K 78 43
- Halateez !¡ au - ❝ You again? ❞ - ❝ You say that as if you're not secretly pleased. ❞ Ended : 05/01/24
41.9K 2.1K 13
bad boy au [completed]