Toxic Love

By trapdxllszn

You thought they were crazy and confused before? More

Blame
Caught
Accident
Turn
Moment Of Truth
Have You
Played
Dumb
Seriously
Issues
Explanation
Remind
Bond
Life
Deep Down
Almost
Place
Big Dreams
Special
Joy
My Love
I Don't Know
Example
Try
Wrong Or Right
Heaven
Hiding
Take It Back
NOT A UPDATE
Wipe out
Surfaced
Sign Out
Help me 😁😁
Hide Away
True Color
Raised
BONUS
Go Read 😍

What's Best

2.1K 52 56
By trapdxllszn

July 11, 2040
10:46 p.m
A'dream POV

Sitting on the couch in the living room of Kaizer's house I held King as he ate a bowl of fruit. Kai was gone right now doing god knows what.

Me and Kai really been ignoring each other and that was fine with me. Because of the fact that there was really nothing else to say.

He said what he said I said what I said and we stuck on that. Now we just waiting for the baby to come. And them damn tests results for the lie detector.

We went and got one and were just waiting for the results to come. I was happy and most definitely ready.

The door opened and Kaizer came in with the bitch Trinity.

"Aye! Y'all ok?" Kai asked and I ignored him.

"Here watch her for a lil bit." He said handing me Ivory. They went in his room and I chuckled.

"Now I should be a ass and disappear." I mumbled.

Looking at Ivory as she slept I smiled. She was pretty and started to look a little bit more like Kaizer. She made me want a girl so bad, but I was gonna be happy with whatever.

I scrunched up my face as I started hearing moaning and shit.

"Oh no bitch." I mumbled, that's disrespectful right?

I got up grabbing my keys leaving out the house. Getting in the car I just sat there.

I would say me and Kaizer were now done. I mean we didn't exactly breakup with each other yet but hell mind as well. We don't really love each other anymore.

He doesn't love me anymore which is fine. I'm not gonna force it like I did last time. Now it is what it is.

"Done!" King squealed showing me the empty bowl.

"Good job baby. It was good?" I asked taking it from him and he nodded.

"More." He said.

"Mommy can't get you more right now, but I will later ok." I said and he nodded. He looked at Ivory before playing in her hair a bit.

"King you want mommy to have a boy or girl?" I asked.

"Boy." He said.

"Ok, mommy gonna give the baby up for adoption though ok." I said and he looked at me confused

"Mommy is going to give the baby to another family. A good family that will take care of he or she. So the baby can have better ok." I said and he nodded.

"Mommy not doing this because she wants to. She doing it because it's what's best right now. I should've did that for you, but I didn't know all this was going to happen." I said as a tear rolled down my face.

"But I'm so happy I didn't because I love you more than anything." I said and he smiled.

"That lil smile makes me so happy." I said kissing his cheek and he laughed.

"You motivate me. You the reason I haven't gave up." I said.

"But anyway, yeah mommy's gonna give the baby up for adoption-"

"Me too." He said and I shook my head.

"No King I'm not giving you up." I said and he nodded.

"Yes, better. You come see me." He said.

"You want me to give you up for adoption to have better and I can come see you?" I asked and he nodded.

"Don't like here." He said.

"You don't like it here?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Please. For better. You come see me." He said and I smiled as tears ran down my face.

"No cry." He said wiping my tears away.

"King I will not give you up for adoption." I said.

"Please, don't like here. Please mama." He was begging now.

"Baby go me too." He said.

"You wanna go with the baby?" I asked and he nodded.

"I don't want either of you to go. But King do you really want to leave?" I asked and he nodded.

"Come see me." He said with a smile.

"I can come see you? Is that what you said?" I asked and he nodded.

"So you wanna go with the baby? And wherever y'all go I may come visit no matter what?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes." He said and I smiled.

"I love you so much." I said and he laid his head on my chest.

"We gon go see Uncle Kyrie ok." I said and he nodded. I sat Ivory down carefully in the passengers seat putting King in his car seat.

"King be careful with her and hold onto her." I said sitting her in his lap and he wrapped his arms tightly around her. I buckled him up before sighing.

King really wanted to be put up for adoption with the baby. I didn't want to give him up but he didn't like it here. I wanted him to be somewhere where he was happy and comfortable.

I wanted better for him too, he was never gonna get that or big opportunities with this family. So if I wanted that I guess this was the best thing.

But I guess I had to talk to Kai about it, that is still his father. This was just a hard one.

Before I drove off I made sure to check the mail because lord knows Kaizer won't. Seeing a brown envelope I grabbed it.

My eyes widened when I seen it was the results. I smiled sitting it down.

"This hoe better not lie on me either." I mumbled.

Tomorrow most definitely was the day.

Once I made it to Kyrie's house I got out before getting the kids. I went to knock on the door waiting for him to come open it.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"A'dream." I said and then the door opened.

"Hey what you doing here?" He asked as I came in.

"Well your brother is at home fucking on his other baby mama and had the nerve to hand me the kid." I said and he shook his head.

"His disrespect level high." He said and I sighed.

"Can we like stay here? Just for tonight? We'll go back home tomorrow." I said and he nodded.

"You know you good, why you just couldn't go there tonight tho?" He asked.

"I would've but my key was in his room and I wasn't tryna see nun of dat." I said and he laughed.

"I'll go lay them down in another room you can go sit down or something." He said taking them from me and I nodded.

I sat down on the couch before closing my eyes. I was really tired and stressed. I tried not to stress to much though so I wouldn't hurt the baby.

I tried not to cry all the time either but it's like I couldn't help it. But if somebody just gave me the opportunity to just cry I would until all the pain was gone.

"Dream you Ight?" Kyrie who was now sitting beside me asked. I opened my eyes and tears automatically fell.

"Damnit." I mumbled wiping them away just for more to fall.

"Stop, obviously you can't hold it in." He said grabbing my wrists and I sighed letting the tears flow.

"Wish I was like Tae, he just laughs his pain away." I said shaking my head.

"Or like Kai, who just fights his pain away." I said.

"Trell who distances himself." I said.

"Miya who pushes people away." I said.

"I don't like to cry. But this is how I let my pain out. Crying is tiring sometimes though. But I am tired." I said with a chuckle.

"Tired of being hated and treated badly. When sometimes I honestly don't deserve it. I mean I deserve some things but sometimes they just be doing to much." I said.

"You just don't understand, that shit can weigh you down." I said and he just listened to me.

"And I can't take care of two kids. Without any support or help. So imma give this baby up for adoption. And King said he wants to go to because he's not happy here. He doesn't like it here. So I'm thinking about that. I just want better for them. Just want them to have a chance to experience more than anybody in this family ever has." I said and he nodded.

"Ok I understand that. Who wouldn't want better for they kids? But don't give them up. Don't give up Dream." He said.

"I'm not giving up. Imma still fight, no matter what. But I want better for my kids. King has seen so much in his two years of living. I don't like that." I said.

"I don't want him or this baby to grow up around this mess. That's what's wrong with all of us. We've seen so much and it's fucked up ours heads. I don't want my kids heads fucked up. King already has a disorder." I said and he nodded.

"I do not want him to start acting like that muhfucka over there. I'll be damn if I let King grow up to be like him. Stress is what changed the nigga. My baby will not stress. I won't let him. But if I don't want that I have to give him up. I just have to." I said.

"That's true, but why not just move away?" He asked.

"I can't just move away. I mean I can but then here go everybody oh she tryna keep the kids away dis and dat whole lotta bull. You know how they do Ky." I said and he nodded.

"Damn, this is all true and deep as fuck." He said.

"Yes it go way deeper than me and Kai. Fuck Kai, it's about my kids. I'm thinking about my kids. Fuck everything else. I'm worried bout them." I said.

"But at the end of the day if giving them up to a family that will care for them a family that has a normal life, a family that doesn't fuss and fight. If giving them up means they'll live better and do better then so fucking be it." I said.

"I would love to keep them, both. But I can't do this shit alone especially with two kids. I can barley take care of one." I said.

"I have no support on my side." I said.

"Yeah you do, I'm sitting right here." He said and I smiled.

"But lemme tell you something. If giving them up is what you feel like is best do it. If you want them to be ok and live life better than we are do it. Do it for a better outcome." He said and i nodded.

"I will. Imma give them both up for adoption. Final." I said and he smiled.

"But now everybody really gon be on my case." I said with a chuckle.

"Our, stop leaving me out shit I'm on yo side da fuck." He said and I laughed

"Thank you Kyrie." I said giving him a hug.

"You welcome. Now let's go lay down." He said and I scrunched up my face,

"In the same bed?" I asked.

"Dats even better." He said and I laughed.

"No everybody would really try to kill me den." I said.

"No they won't, we not gon do nun but go to sleep. Come on." He said and I thought for a second.

"Fine, better stay on your side of the bed." I said going upstairs.

Nia -
Kai and Trinity 😬
Dream and Kyrie 🌚
Dreams gonna give King and the baby up for adoption 🥺💕🤞🏾
The results for the lie detector came 🤫
Let's see what it says 🥱
Vote and comment
Love you guys 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.8K 35
Janae Taylor just arrived at Miami, Florida with her best friends for their 2 and a half month summer vacation. She needed the vacation for some rela...
4.7K 289 31
|Read Deeply In Love first!| It's been 2 years since every thing boiled down. Are the boys back? How are the girls living? Find out....
16.9M 650K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
154K 6.8K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...