Toxic Love

By trapdxllszn

You thought they were crazy and confused before? More

Blame
Accident
Turn
What's Best
Moment Of Truth
Have You
Played
Dumb
Seriously
Issues
Explanation
Remind
Bond
Life
Deep Down
Almost
Place
Big Dreams
Special
Joy
My Love
I Don't Know
Example
Try
Wrong Or Right
Heaven
Hiding
Take It Back
NOT A UPDATE
Wipe out
Surfaced
Sign Out
Help me 😁😁
Hide Away
True Color
Raised
BONUS
Go Read 😍

Caught

3.2K 78 96
By trapdxllszn

4 months later..........
July 6, 2040
3:22 p.m
A'dream POV

I sat in this hospital bed ready to go home. They said I could leave tomorrow which is good. I had woke up from a coma like three days ago. They keeping me to make sure I'm doing ok.

They finally decided to switch my heart out. Took long enough. It left another big scar on my chest. I thought it was really ugly but it's whatever.

It was another on my back. It started from the top all the way to my lower back. I had got hit like 3 times in the back. All I knew was these scars are something I would now be really insecure about.

But anyway, my baby made it too though. I was really happy to hear that and that I could find out the gender soon. I was 3 months almost four.

I missed my other baby though. It pissed me off how I missed his birthday last year and this year. I'm such a bad fucking mom.

There was a knock on the door before it opened and Miya came in .

"Hey." I said with a smile as she came to give me a hug.

"Hey you doing ok?" She asked and I nodded. She rubbed my small bump and I just smiled.

"A'dream." She said with a sigh.

"What?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nun, somebody wanna see you tho. I'll be right back." She said and I nodded. A few moments later Kaizer came in making me smile.

"You Ight?" He asked closing the door and I nodded.

"I missed you." He said giving me a hug. The smell of perfume filled my nose but I just kept a smile on my face.

Miya do wear perfume they probably hugged or something. But it smelled like that cheap shit, Miya ain't cheap.

"I missed you too." I said and he kissed my lips. He rubbed my bump a little.

"This is my baby right?" He asked and I nodded slowly.

"Duh you the only person I ever slept wit." I said and he nodded.

"Sure bout dat?" He asked.

"Didn't I just say that? You acting like I'm lying." I said.

"It was just a question." He said.

"I got a surprise for you tomorrow when you get home, ok?" He said and I nodded.

"Gimme a hint as to what it is." I said and he thought for a second.

"It's gon make you cry, for sure." He said.

"It's gon be dat surprising?" I asked.

"It shouldn't really be a surprise, you knew it was coming." He said with a smile.

"Ok because I have no idea what you're talking bout we'll just see when I get home." I said and he chuckled.

"Ok." He said before leaving.

Little did I know my little dumbass was finna be laying right back down in this fucking bed.

July 7, 2040
8:55 p.m
I was released from the hospital finally but Miya told me it was best for me to stay with her for a little bit.

Everybody was over here except Kaizer. I hoped the surprise was worth all this waiting.

"Can I at least go see my son?" I asked.

"King is with Sierra spending time with his sister." Trell said and I nodded.

"Can I go home no-"

"Shut the fuck up, damn. The answer is no to all yo damn questions." Kayden said and I scrunched up my face.

"What's wrong? What I do?" I asked.

"Dumb bitch." Kamiri said and I looked at him.

"Y'all stop and leave da hoe alone. Always messing wit somebody." Trell said hurting my feelings a little.

"Hoe? Bitch call me by my birth givin name. Please and thank you." I said.

"A'dream watch yo mouth." Miya said.

"Tell him to watch his da fuck." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ion even know why y'all acting like this. I didn't do anything wrong." I said and they all laughed.

Then the door opened and Kaizer came in.

"Come on." He said in a very angry tone. Looking at his hands seeing they were a little bloody and bruised.

"You ok?" I asked.

"A'dream getcho ass up and come on. I don't got time." He said and I looked at everybody and they looked away.

"What happened?" I asked them before I was snatched up off the couch.

"R.I.P lil Dream. Hell dats all I got to say." Tay said.

"Dat hospital bed waiting for you dats all I got to say." Kamiri said.

"Y'all shut the hell up." Kai laughed dragging me out the house.

"Go get in dat car." He said and I rolled my eyes doing what he said. I slammed his door and he looked at me. He went in da house and I huffed.

I didn't know why everybody was acting like that. Kaizer was being really rude and rough too. He was just being nice yesterday. But what could I have did to anybody?

I'm sweet now, I'm honest, I listen sometimes. I'm respectful sometimes. I love everybody. I haven't switched up. I don't know what could be wrong.

Kaizer came out the house getting in the car.

"Is something wrong?" I asked and he looked at me.

"You would never lie right?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Did you ever cheat?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No." I said and he nodded. Getting out his phone he started calling somebody. He put it in speaker and I just watched him.

"Hello." Noticing who's voice it was I smiled, he was ok.

"Dede you and Dream fucked before right?" Kai asked.

"Yeah." He said and Kai looked at me.

"Didn't you tell me I was the only nigga you ever fucked?" He asked and I felt my heart speed up a little.

"So y'all fucked when me and her was together?" He asked.

"Yeah dude, I told you she came over and we was chilling. Then things went south." He said and I froze.

Snitch

"Ight, just had to make sure I wasn't trippin." He said before hanging up. He looked at me and I looked out the window.

"So you lied to me?" He asked and I didn't say anything.

"Dat baby mine?" He asked and I still didn't say anything.

"Yes, no, maybe?" He asked and still I didn't say not a word. A tear rolled down my face and he laughed.

"You don't gotta cry. I'm not gon leave you. I cheated to, but it's Ight, right? At least I'm being honest. I ain't lying straight to yo face." He said and i sighed.

"But we gon go home. I'm gon hurt you not yo baby. Ok?" He questioned and I looked at him.

"It's not that serious Kai. I'm sorry it was an accident." I said.

"An accident? How you fuck somebody on accident? And you the one who started it? Make it make sense." He said.

"Can you not like hurt me tho? It felt like the right thing to do at the moment." I said.

"Who told you to say that shit? Kind?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry Kai ok." I said.

"For lying or cheating?" He asked.

"Kai please don't do this. You making me angry." I said.

"Making you angry? I spent the last four fucking months angry and hurt. Because I got lied to, right to my damn face." He said.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"I know, but you know what I ain't even gon put my hands on you. Imma hurt you tho. Believe." He said driving off.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"You gon see. You'll have no fucking choice."

Nia -
Dream is up 😁
Her baby is ok 😌
She's a lier and a cheater 😒
What y'all think Kai finna do?
Vote and comment
Love you guys 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 7.1K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
12.4K 376 46
Rizzkey Daim, sebut sahaja namanya seluruh ahli kongsi gelap pasti mengenalinya. Dia ketua Dark Ball yang digeruni dan dihormati semua. Menjadi ketua...
17M 652K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
69.3K 1.6K 35
Alyssa Rein have a horrible past with her ex. After dating him, she swore to herself she wouldn't put herself through that pain again. She decided th...