Alchemy and the Moon

By BlueFox0407

Varian is a dork and he tries his best but it ends up in flames, literally. Yet this cute dork managed to sna... More

First Time
Baking and Alechemy
The perfect cookie
Panic
Amber
Black Stone
Home
The Past
Lost
Treasure Hunt
Connection
Hearts Day
Be Very Afraid
Cassandra's Revenge
What Once Was Mine
Project Obsidian
Plus Est En Vous
Future
Nightmares Follow
Love
Wedding

Ready as I'll Ever Be

78 3 0
By BlueFox0407

(Y/n) Pov

I let him go, he seemed okay with it and I just hope it was the right decision.

"(Y/n)!" Oh no, I almost forgot about this. "Hey Rapunzel" "Where's Varian?" I can't face her about this. "I- I'm so so sorry" Rapunzel, Eugene, Cass. I'm sorry I probably lost their trust now. I don't blame them. I let him go. It was a mistake wasn't it?

"(Y/n) calm down, deep breathes!" No! It's my fault! I let Varian go and I'm the one who baked those cookies! It's my fault! I'MSORRY!

This warmth feels so different a glowing sun but in the morning as the sun rises. Rapunzel...

"It's okay don't cry, I know how you feel about him...I shouldn't have asked you right off the bat about it" "I-I didn't want to, h-h-he was just so upset and sad! I couldn't see it anymore!" Cass joined and then Eugene.

"YOU LET HIM GO?!" "Dad (Y/n) didn't mean to! She-" "Enough Rapunzel! (Y/n) let a criminal go, Varian is a threat to all of Corona!" No.

No.

NO.

NO!

"NO HE'S NOT!"

I-I yelled at the King...

"I-I-I'm sorry I just-" The tears are already slipping.

"Fredrick she was scared, we can't blame her" Queen Arianna.

"Ari she let a criminal go" "Yes but look at her"

3rd Pov

"Yes but look at her" Queen Arianna gestured to (Y/n), her sobbing figure hunched as her (h/l) (h/c) hair covered her some of her (e/c) eyes. King Fredrick's expression stayed firm "I- Forgive me (Y/n), guards take her to the dungeons" (Y/n) looked up in sadness as the guards took her down.

Stan and Pete looked at (Y/n) with sadness. "Listen we don't want to do this, we actually really like you but..we're sorry"

"It's fine"

(Y/n) Pov

It's so dark and cold. Where did I go wrong? I know he was bad but I couldn't let him stay so upset. The King didn't see Quirin he doesn't know what happened. "Get in" Just ahead was a new person getting thrown here, huh?

Oh. Oh no. No.

"Varian?!"

3rd Pov

"Varian?!" Varian turned to the voice and say (Y/n) her eyes puffy and her dress slightly torn at the bottom, she was in here? Varian felt a rush of anger overwhelm him "(Y/n)! They put you in here w-why?" (Y/n) cast her head down. "I- The King was upset, that I...let you go" Varian's anger was cast aside as soon as he saw the tears spill on the cold stone. "(Y/n)" "I want to go home" "Me too" (Y/n) sobbed and held herself as Varian looked at her. "I'm sorry Varian" "W-what? Why are you sorry? It's my fault that you're here!" Pete walked over and (Y/n) reached out. "Pete please! I have one thing to ask" Pete looked at (Y/n) and spoke in a soft tone "Yes?"

"Please let Varian in my cell" Pete nodded and opened Varian's cell and automatically held him and opened (Y/n)'s cell and let him in.

Varian collapsed into (Y/n)'s embrace.

Pete kept walking his footsteps echoing across the pavement.

"Varian I-" Varian kissed (Y/n) and held her close as he stroked her hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.6K 26
It's happily ever after, after all, but in this 'tangled' world more mysteries wait to be uncovered. When Varian finds out about his mother's scienti...
146K 4K 130
Hey! This is my first story so I know it's not that great! I don't own any of the tangled series character! This is a story about a young witch beco...
130 0 17
Varian has always had a crush on Cassandra. When Cassandra gets grumpy because of her Lady-in-waiting Duties, she is a little mean to Varian. But lit...
68.5K 1.1K 56
All about You and Varian having amazing adventures in alternate universes and the Tangled universe. This book is finished as of January 1st 2019. Req...