Haikyuu Imagines

By mddyls

‼️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED ‼️ Please refrain from requesting up until further notice. Started : O C T 2 2 0 1 6... More

[] introduction
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
[1] kuroo tetsuro
[2] kuroo tetsuro
Kuroo x Reader (Part 3)
Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader IV
Kuroo x Reader
Kuroo x Reader
Yamaguchi x Reader II
kid kageyama x kid reader
Kawanishi Taichi x Reader
Bokuto Koutaro x Reader II
Akaashi Keiji x Reader II
Oikawa Tooru x Reader III(?)
Hinata Shoyo x Reader
Terushima x Reader
Bokuto x Reader
Sugawara x Reader
Hinata x Reader
Oikawa x Reader
bokuto x reader (a.e)
kuroo x reader (bokuto a.e.)
sugawara x reader
hinata shoyou x reeader
akaashi x reader
tanaka x reader
lev x reader
Announcement!
kuroo x reader x kenma
kenma x reader
miya atsumu x reader
shirabu x reader
semi x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
tendou x reader
tendou x reader
kunimi x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
sugawara x reader
akaashi x reader
oikawa x reader
kageyama x reader
tendou x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
kageyama x reader
oikawa x reader
nishinoya x reader
kenma x reader
sugawara x reader
lev x reader
lev x reader
iwaizumi x reader x oikawa
taichi x reader
suna x reader
suna x reader
lev x reader
terushima x reader
bokuto x reader
bokuto x reader
terushima x reader
sakusa x reader
sakusa x reader
ushijima x reader
ushijima x reader
ushijima x reader
sugawara x reader
sugawara x reader
hinata x reader
taichi x reader
taichi x reader
osamu x reader
osamu x reader
akaashi x reader
akaashi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
asahi x reader
konoha x reader
kenma fanfic | MEMORIA.
historia. | kuroo tetsuro fanfic
‼️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED ‼️
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
semi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
kita x reader
ukai keishin x reader
nishinoya x reader
sakusa x reader
sakusa x reader
suna x reader
suna x reader
terushima x reader
shirabu x reader
kenma x reader
suna x reader (a.e)
atsumu x reader
suguru x reader
tsukishima x reader
kuroo x reader
kenma x reader
akaashi x reader
kita x reader
kita x reader
bokuto x reader
kuroo x reader
atsumu x reader
tsukishima x reader
nishinoya x reader (ii)
kenma x reader
yaku x reader
kenma x reader
kita x reader
ushijima x reader
akaashi x reader
aone x reader
shirabu x reader
kageyama x reader
tsukishima x reader
semi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
kenma x reader
kuroo x reader
kita x reader
sakusa x reader
kenma x reader
nishinoya x reader
asahi x oc
kenma x reader
tsukishima x reader
akaashi x reader
kuroo x reader
kageyama x reader
ANNOUNCEMENTS | Estrella

oikawa x reader

5K 127 263
By mddyls

a short oikawa fest for our birthday boi so :) but hey majority of my readers are kageyama, tsukki, kuroo and oikawa trash.. well who isn't?

ps, i do things according to how it was requested so please do not kill me HAHSHA

READER's DISCRETION IS ADVISED

well then enjoy loves~

————

I lay in bed as I try to rest from all that's been happening in my life. My boyfriend's here with me and his hands are just slipping inside my shirt and my underwear.

I cover my mouth trying to keep myself quiet. I don't really enjoy this. It's always been forced and I don't live a day without being touched by him.

"Who told you to stifle your moans? You know I hate it when you do that." He whispered into my ear, sending  shivers down my spine. He started playing with my breasts, trying to pleasure himself.

"S-Stop it—nghh." He roughly pressed his lips on mine, I want to escape this hell.

"What if I don't want to?" He's now above me, eyes full of lust and dissatisfaction. "I told you what happens to bad girls like you." He started kissing me from my lips down to my neck, sucking and licking my skin.

"I-I said stop." I tried pushing him away but he slapped me hard on my face.

"You're doing what I tell you to do, whether you like it or not." He pulled my shirt over me, I tried to pull it down but he strangled me. "I said, you're going to obey me. You're already a slut so don't try to run away."

"J-Jayson... S-Stop it— a-aahh.." He played with the fabric over my area, pulling my shorts down to my feet. I kicked him and he pulled me up, pushing me to the headboard. "S-Stop it please..." Tears roll down my cheeks, feeling the pain on the back of my head.

"You're going to get more than this."

————

I got to class and I feel bored. (Y/n), my bestfriend aside from Iwa-chan, has been absent for the past two days. (Y/n) always cheers me up, but her boyfriend always takes her away.

I heard people gasping and I was curious. I turned to where everyone's eyes were on and I saw (Y/n). I smiled and waved as soon as she saw me. She smiled back.

"(Y/n)! I missed y—"

"Oikawa fuck off." Jayson holds me back and glares at me.

"Jayson it's fine, he's my childhood friend." (Y/n) smiled and I just smiled at her too. Jayson eventually lets go of me.

"I'll be waiting for lunch." Jayson kissed (Y/n)'s cheek and leaves the room.

I dragged my chair next to hers and I rest my chin on my palm, just expecting her to speak of something. I'm just really happy that she's back.

"Did you miss me?" I asked her and she chuckled.

"I did. Sorry I got sick. Jayson took care of me though." She smiled. I gently pinched her cheeks. "O-Ow stop that." I quickly pulled away.

There's something wrong. I didn't let my worries show and just listened to whatever she had to say.

I felt makeup when I pinched her cheeks. (Y/n) doesn't wear makeup. She does but not when she's going to school, I've went to the same school as her starting when we were still in Daycare.

I've seen how both Iwaizumi and (Y/n) grew since we've been friends since then. Unlike other girls, (Y/n) doesn't wear makeup to school.

I always pinch her cheeks and she just shows me her gummy smile. That's what's cute about her. But she said ow..? She never does that.

"So you know like, that part in the movie where the girl goes 'save me,' but it wasn't obvious.. The way how the actress made her character look so joyful despite what's been happening behind her smile, it's amazing." I chuckled hearing her talk about her favorite actress again.

"Would you like to be an actress one day?" She smiled but shook her head. "Why not? I think you could become one."

"No way. I don't have the guts to face people." She chuckled.

"Hmm, you've always talked about her since you've seen her on TV." I smiled, (Y/n)'s always so enthusiastic about her.

"Well anyway, the series that she was in.. Her character Rose, she also had a similar character to the other one. 'Save me from this hell,' or something."

"Yeah you've made me watch that more than once."

    The bell rang and I placed my seat back to where it's supposed to be. Now that I could see (Y/n), I feel more relieved.

    I would glance at her and she'd smile when she notices. I'm happy she's still her usual self. But something is really bothering me.

     The makeup and the complaint, I can't make it out. (Y/n) always enjoys it when I pinch her, of course playfully. She always say it's annoying to have to put makeup on.

    I can't help but worry, (Y/n) never complains.

    The bell for lunch rang and I went up to (Y/n) before Jayson comes. That guy hates me.

    "Hey (Y/n)." I smiled and she just looked at me. "You're not hiding anything right?"

    "What would I be keeping from you?" She chuckled.

    "You have makeup on...." I point to her cheek, poking them. They're squishy.

    "Oh, you always try to make me wear makeup. I gave it a try and, it's not bad. Does it?" I shook my head. "Really?"

    "You always look great nonetheless."

    "(Y/n)." We turn to see Jayson by the door. (Y/n) waves at me and rushes to her boyfriend.

    What if I was the boyfriend? Would things be different now? I like her too. That's why I couldn't stand watching her from a distance. I always want to see her.

    I felt someone smack the back of head, since it hurts as hell, it's none other than Iwaizumi.

    "Come on you asshole." I didn't complain when he smacked me.

    "Iwa-chan."

    "What?"

    "Something's wrong with (Y/n)." I looked at him and he just raised his brow at me. "She complained after I pinched her cheek, plus she's wearing makeup."

    "Makeup? Isn't she allergic to that shit?" I sighed. "But maybe, she just wants to be like other girls. Playing dress up."

    I didn't reply. We headed to the cafeteria and it's noisy. I don't know if it's the students or just that my thoughts are insanely loud.

    My fans are once again swarming around us, but I ignored them. I'm actually irritated just to hear them squealing my name, asking me if they could sit with us.

    "Oikawa-sama—!" One girl pushed and her drink spilled, and the victim is me.

    "Can you all please just leave?" I stood and took of my blazer. My shirt's also wet.

    "Oikawa-sama..."

    "He told you to leave." Iwaizumi said and they ran away. I undid two buttons, and loosened my necktie. "You look like you're about to fuck someone."

    "Just shut up for now."

    I continued eating but I couldn't finish my food. I completely lost my appetite when the drink spilled all over me.

    I went ahead of Iwaizumi, putting away my tray. I went to get my T-shirt and proceeded to the back of the school to wash up.

    Thankfully there's a faucet and a hose to use. I always come here when I'm pissed. Also because it's somehow isolated so no one can see me wash myself.

    This feels so refreshing, it's windy and it's cloudy, plus the water's cold. If this was my backyard I would've stayed for the rest of the day.

    "Nghh." What the fuck. I heard someone moan. This is my sacred place. Why is there someone else out here?

    "I said stop pushing me!" Well that was loud— Would it hurt to see who it is? Of course not.

    I turned off the faucet and followed the voices. I reached to the end, and if I turn right that's probably where they're at.

    "Ngg— A-Aahh."

    I hid behind the wall and peeked. I couldn't see so I stepped forward to find out who's fucking behind the school building.

    "(Y/n), I told you to moan." I saw (Y/n)'s head forcefully pinned on the wall. It's Jayson.

    "J-Jayson, w-we're in sch—" I covered my mouth, seeing Jayson push (Y/n) to the wall.

    Jayson started touching her everywhere and (Y/n) seemed to dislike whatever he was doing. (Y/n) tried to grab his hand to push him off of her, but Jayson once again slammed her body to the wall.

    Fuck that's got to hurt.

    Jayson slapped her cheek multiple times. He brings (Y/n) up and tries to fuck her. He's doing unprotected shit.

    "J-Jayson plea— a-ahh—" He's strangling her, what the hell?

    I know it's inappropriate to watch people screwing, but this is sexual assault. He's been pounding into her and she's struggling a lot.

    "That's what a good girl is." He says kissing her, pushing her harshly to the ground. "Let's see if you could walk." With that he left.

    I want to go to her, she looks so tired. Is this what she's been hiding from me? From us?

    Jayson's been such a jerk to me, but he's worse to her. I can't believe what I've seen. I don't even want to ever see that look on her face anymore.

    I went back and took my clothes, going back only to see her try to stand by leaning on to the wall. I run up to her and helped her up.

    "T-Tooru, what are you doing here?"

    "I've seen everything. So don't try to lie or hide anything from me."

    I carried her back to class. Everyone had their attention on us. I didn't mind, she's my bestfriend after all. I saw Jayson from a distance, he looks like he's about to kill me anytime.

    I met Iwaizumi on the way, he tried to ask but I just continued walking back to our classroom.

    I carefully sat her on her seat, she still looked overly ruined. I gave her my sweater, she kept declining and I almost yelled at her. I wiped her face with wet wipes and Iwaizumi's behind her.

    "What happened to you?" (Y/n) looked away, her eyes glistened from the tears building up in her eyes. "Oi Shittykawa."

    "I'll tell you later."

    I brushed her hair, and whenever I reached the back of her head she'd stop me. If there's a bruise then this is far more worse than I thought.

    I got my bento and fed her. Everyone's saying random things, saying she's a slut, two-timer— she's none of those. She's a victim of sexual assault.

    "Tooru, please let it go." She held my hand, her eyes were pleading.

    "After what I've witnessed? (Y/n), I'm sorry but fuck no." She kept on pleading but I ignored her. "No way in hell, will I ever let that asshole do that again."

    "Stop keeping me in the dark." Iwaizumi complained, I made him sit and I explained everything as quiet as possible. "(Y/n) no."

    "No please you don't understand."

    "Why? You love him? You love a monster like him?" I asked and she cried harder. "(Y/n) he has been hurting you, and you still love him? Why? Because he's the only one trying to love you even when you're against his way of loving you?"

    "Tooru you really don't understand." I slammed my fist on to her desk making both her and Iwaizumi jump.

    "Why? He doesn't even love you. If he did he wouldn't hurt you, (Y/n) I'm right in front of you. Why can't you just choose me and listen?" I can't believe it, after being there for her, taking care of her, she's still acting like this.

    "(Y/n) just listen to us." She shook her head. I kicked her desk away. "Oi!"

    "I'm going to save you from that hell."

    After classes, I skipped training and went to the police station. I told Iwaizumi to explain even just the minor details to the team and to coach. I have to end this now.

    I filed a report. They tried searching for his records but they didn't find any Satsuhichi Jayson, I showed them the picture and the police tensed up, he suddenly became serious.

    "Where did you see that guy?"

    "He's a student in Aoba Johsai, my bestfriend's boyfriend. Like I've said he's been sexually abusing my friend." He let out a long sigh.

    The police told me to wait. I can't wait but I can't lose my temper here, I could be detained for going up against the police.

    The guy went to an office, it looks more like room with all records of filed reports. He came back and he handed me an envelope.

I opened it and saw sheets of papers, are these reports against one person? I first saw the name, Matsumi Hiro, who the fuck is that guy? I pulled out the whole page and...

    "Jayson." What the hell?

    I started reading all the reports, these were reports from a year to seven years ago. What the fuck is going on? Satsuhichi Jayson— Matsumi Hiro is 28 years old.

    "He's never been caught. Once he's been reported he runs away and a new name appears."

    "Jayson, Hiro, Haru, Kai... Wait come you've never caught him?!" I raised my voice. "It's been eight years and he's still after young female students, and my friend's his current victim."

    "No one has records of his home address. All we have are home addresses of victims he's assaulted." I want to crumple these records but I'd be killed.

    "Has any of the victims—?"

    "All of them were killed." My heart dropped. "Whenever we find his hideouts, he kills the girl and leaves them there and moves on with a different identity."

    "I want to help—"

    "Hey, another one filed a report for a missing girl. They said she hasn't come home for a week." Please don't tell me, please don't be. Please. "The daughter of (L/n) Simon, (L/n) (Y/n)."

    "No, my friend's been going to school for the past week." I stood and faced the other officer.

    "Companion?"

    "Satsuhichi Jayson..." I say, sitting back down on the chair in front of the officer.

    "Kid, we'll take care of this. But if she's not around tomorrow, and so is Hiro, call me immediately and we'll do everything we could."

    I didn't want to leave, but there's nothing I can do here... I called (Y/n) and it's ringing but she's not picking up. I tried multiple times— unavailable.

    I ran to her house. I didn't know she hasn't been coming home, I've never thought this would happen. This is supposed to be romance not a crime story.

    I rang the doorbell to their house, where are the fucking maids? They have 15 of them but they're all not answering. I keep pressing on it. It's working perfectly fine.

    After 10 minutes of waiting, I saw her mother. Her mom had a wineglass in her hand, a bottle of red wine in the other. Her bags were very evident, her hair's all messed up.

    "T-Tooru— d-dear.. W-Welcome." She smiled, I caught her, she reeks of wine. I brought her to the couch, stealing the bottle and wineglass out of her grasp. The coffee table, the floor— nothing else but empty wine bottles.

    "Tooru?" I turned to see her father. "I've called the school, they said she's attending but why isn't she coming home?" Her father sat next to her mom, pulling her up.

    "Her boyfriend has been taking her home, s-she's..." I clenched my fists, I can't say it to them.

    "Whatever's happening, we won't blame you or Iwaizumi."

    "She has been sexually abused by her boyfriend.. I went to the police station to report and apparently her boyfriend's a criminal on the run for 8 years now."

    "That Jayson? H-How?" Her father's shaking.

    "He's been screwing with her nonstop, physically abusing her when she tries to protest. A-And... They s-said that all previous v-victims... died."

    "What?!"

    After that, everything went hectic, intense and just horrible. Her father had hired every possible person to help him track Jayson down.

    I went to school like how I'm supposed to, but (Y/n) never appeared after I reported Jayson to the police.

    I couldn't focus, I couldn't properly play volleyball or listen to discussions. I've been blaming myself for her disappearance. If I hadn't acted on my own then she'd still be here.

    Months have passed and we've already graduated. We haven't found her nor Jayson, they've been gone for 7 months.

    My plans on continuing my volleyball career, I've put them aside. I won't leave Japan as long as she's still not found. Iwaizumi also postponed his plans, everyone couldn't move on without her.

    "Has she tried to contact you?" I shook my head at the police officer. "The last time she was seen on cam was three months ago. An owner of a vehicle from Nagasaki has submitted the video to the police."

    "Nothing else... Jayson dragging her by grabbing her hair, and fucking her on the streets?" I sighed, leaning on the chair. "How about the CCTVs?"

    "Same scenes, for hours long and seven days straight."

    "Is there any medical record? Is he high on drugs? Whatever he's doing is just— he's not human anymore." I brushed my fingers through my hair, trying my best to think of a way.

    I've done nothing but wait. I want to do something.

    "How about—?" I stopped midway, feeling my phone vibrate. I answered.

    "T-Tooru. It's me." 

    "(Y/n) where are you?!" I stood, my heart's racing. I'm shaking. "(Y/n) tell me where you are! I'll come and get you please..."

    "We're in Tokyo.. I-I'm o-o-only calling from a payphone.. Remember that loc-cation? S-Stars a-above, ma-machines ah-h-head. T-The bed b-b-bugs have crawled up t-the b-bed."

    "Y-(Y/n)! W-What the hell is that?! What's your location? Please just answer— Hello?!" She was taken away, I heard the phone drop. "Hello?! Fuck!"

    "Where are they?"

    "I don't know. Stars above, machines ahead, bed bugs have crawled up the bed." I said, I don't understand. "What the hell does that mean?!"

    "She's at the underground tunnel." Iwaizumi spoke up. "That's the main location of the series she's addicted to."

    "Call Mr. (L/n) and inform the Tokyo Police Station! We'll head out there, the two of you come with us."

    Please be alive. I don't want you to die. Please let me see you again...

————

    I went up the tunnel, searching for a payphone. I have to get away as far as possible to be able to call him.

    I couldn't tell him everything, I'm starving and freezing to death. All I've gotten is Jayson screwing and hitting me all he wants.

    "Who the fuck told you to leave?!"

    Jayson suddenly grabbed my hair and pulled me back to his hideout. People were just watching, someone please save me.

    This is an abandoned tunnel, and this is where he's been hiding with his friends. Aside from him there are other more people who are trying to ruin me.

    "This is what you get!" Jayson splashed hot water on me. I turned around so that it wouldn't hit my eyes.

    "P-Please save me! A-Anyone—!" Some guy kicked me down.

    "You're a naughty girl!" Fuck please save me from this hell.

    One after another, I've been fucked until they were satisfied. My lower area has been so sore for all these months. I haven't had a minute or second of rest.

    "(Y/n), you love me right? And you like this?" Jayson kissed me, slipping his tongue trying to eat me out.

    "I- nghh— D-Don't— l-love y-you!" He punched me hard, pouring hot water on my body. "J-Jayson please s-stop!" I cried, someone's pounded into me. I want to go home.

    Tooru if I had latched on to you from the very start, would I have been safe in your arms?

    Hours after they were satisfied, they threw me to the wall, my body's sore, my hands and feet are tied. I'm barely clothed. Someone please, find me and take me home.

    "All of you put your hands in front!" Did someone come? "Hands above your head!"

    I tried sitting up but I couldn't move a single inch. I cried and I cried seeing the police.

    "I said put your hands above your head!" The police came closer and Jayson was trying to do something.

    "Someone... Please save me..."

    A police went to me but Jayson shot him. The police started shooting at the men, but Jayson had successfully carried me away.

    "N-No! Put me d-down!"

    "I'm not yet satisfied!" He yelled into my ears and strangled me, putting the gun up to my head.

    We went out of the tunnel and the police was surrounding the place. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't break free, my eyes are slowly closing and I couldn't understand my surroundings anymore.

    "Try to attack me and this girl, the precious daughter of (L/n) Simon dies in front of everyone!" His grip tightened.

    "Put your gun down and let go of the girl!" A police yelled.

    "Why should I? She's the best toy I've had!" This psychopath. I tried to break free but he's suffocating me. "Move and I'll shoot."

    I disregarded his words, and heard the gunshot. I blacked out, and everything... Wait what happened?

    Is this the end of me?

————

    We got to the scene and the whole place was in chaos. The police had surrounded the whole area, citizens were directed away as much as possible to avoid any more consequences.

    I saw Jayson from behind, (Y/n) was held hostage. He seemed to be distracted, I gave the officer a look and he knew right away.

    The officer shot him and he dropped to the ground, I ran to them taking (Y/n) away from his grasp.

    "G-Give her to me!" He held the gun up. "I will shoot you!" I kicked the gun out of his hands before he got the chance to pull the trigger.

    With the permission of the police, I kicked him as much as I wanted.

    "(Y/n) is not your toy."

    The ambulance came and I carried her to them. I couldn't feel her heartbeat, but she's still breathing. I came with them and Iwaizumi stayed behind.

    They brought her immediately to the OR and once the doors were closed before my eyes, I dropped to the floor.

    I found her... We found her... She's alive... But why am I not satisfied?

    It took me months before I could find her, it took me months before I heard anything from her. (Y/n) was bruised, bleeding, burned, her face that I longed to see, wasn't the face she's always shown..

    (Y/n) had scratches all over her face, she had hickeys all over her neck, belt and chain marks. If I had just stayed in school and brought her home with me, I would've kept her away from all of this.

    "T-Tooru! W-Where's (Y/n)? Where's my daughter?" Her father kneeled in front of me and I weakly pointed at the doors. "Tooru she'll be fine, stop blaming yourself. None of this is your fault, no one here is at fault." I feel embarrassed to be hugged and comforted by her father, but that made me feel better even for the slightest bit.

    "Oikawa." I turned to see Iwaizumi. "Let's talk outside."

    He helped me up and I wiped my tears. I hung my head low as we went outside. I still couldn't get (Y/n) off my mind, the way how she looked, I could've prevented everything.

    We were at the terrace, Iwaizumi said we needed fresh air. I sat on the bench and he's by the railings.

    "Oi, are you going to continue on blaming yourself?"

    "It's my fault."

    "It's not your fault. (Y/n) wouldn't blame you, no one would blame you. No one blames you for what had happened to her." My tears fell and I felt my heart pounding.

    "Her mother died from the stress. If I had brought her with me back then, none of this would've happened." He grabbed my collar and now his face is inches away from me.

    "I said stop it. You've sacrificed everything just to find her. You never slept for seven months trying to figure out what to do! You've starved yourself, you've even hurt yourself and do you think I enjoyed seeing you suffer?! If you had died before she was found, and what if we found her after that? And what if she's dead too?! You guys can't just leave me alone..."

    "You're finally crying..." I let out a chuckle.

    "I don't want any of you to die so please stop this nonsense..." He let go of me.

    "I'm still here and so is (Y/n). You didn't lose us." He smacked me.

    "I could've, you asshole."

    Iwaizumi had scolded me more, and that kind of cooled our heads. We stopped crying, ah for men we're crybabies.

    We headed back and the sign was still on. We waited and we waited. Nine hours have passed and they're still operating on her.

    I finally have fallen asleep after months. I tried my best to fight it but I wasn't able to.

    Iwaizumi woke me up, and the sign was off. I stood immediately waiting for the doctor to show up. The doors flew open and he didn't look happy.

    "The patient barely made it. Blood clotted in her brain, but thankfully we were able to stop before it got worse. The patient had suffered from internal bleeding which was the most crucial part."

    "Will she be alright?"

    "She's still unconscious and under surveillance. She'll be in the ICU for the time being." He didn't answer the question. "She'll regain consciousness once she's stable. She'll be alright, we'll do everything to keep her alive."

    I stayed in Tokyo with her father to wait until she recovers, but her father had to go back and forth to work, so I stayed with her.

    My parents let me stay, they even bring me change of clothes every now and then.

    Iwaizumi only stayed for a week, he had things to do so he had to leave early.

    I stayed. I didn't want her to be out of my sight ever again. I wanted to be the first one to see her wake up.

    "(Y/n), why aren't you opening your eyes yet....?"

    Seconds turned into minutes, minutes into hours, hours into days, and days into weeks. She's still not waking up.

    The EKG monitor suddenly beeped louder and I already knew that wasn't a good sign. I pressed the button to inform the nurses and doctors.

    They brought her to the ER this time. At least she won't be operated again. But still, the amount of stress that's building up in me, I could possibly die just like her mother.

    But, I can't afford to leave her..

    They once again, successfully managed to save her. This wasn't the first time she was sent to the ER, this is probably the fifth for the past three months.

    "Oi, you're eating properly right?" I hummed. "Liar. I'm at the lobby, I brought you food."

    "I still have leftovers from before."

    "Those are probably spoiled already you idiot." I sighed when he hung up.

    Iwaizumi calls me everyday just to make sure he scolds me, ordering me to eat and sleep. I don't have an appetite.

   The door opened and he smacked my head as soon as he saw me. That made my head spin.

    "You look horrible. I told you to rest."

    "If only I could.. I haven't been able to sleep, I'm really stressed." I leaned on the wall.

    "And if she sees you like that?"

    "Don't worry, she won't see me like this." I rubbed my temples. My eyes are seriously burning.

    "I... Already... See you..."

    We turned to see (Y/n) finally awake. I froze and everything around me became inaudible. I could see Iwaizumi panicking as he tried to summon the doctors.

    I did nothing but watch. I felt like I could finally breathe, she's awake. She's looking at me with a smile on her face.

    I trembled. After waiting for so long, she's finally awake. I could finally hear her voice again.

    "T-Tooru..." She tried to reach her hand out to me. I couldn't move.

    "Idiot, just move already!" Iwaizumi pushed me to her and I still couldn't believe she's awake.

    "(Y/n), good morning." I smiled and held her hand, crying on it.

    "Good m-morning.."

    Iwaizumi went out the room to contact her father. The doctors came rushing in, checking everything.

    Finally.. Finally you're back..

    "She'll be fine now. But she will still stay in the ICU until we see further improvements. We will check on her in the afternoon." I smiled at (Y/n) and thanked the doctors.

    They left and we're now alone in the room. I don't know if I should tell her about her mom, now's probably not the best time.. right?

    I just held her hand tight, rubbing it with my thumb. I sat on the edge of the bed. She asked me to help her up and she's leaning on me now.

    "How long..?"

    "Three months." She sighed so I kissed her forehead. "I'm happy that I was finally able to see you, but still I was frantic. I was scared that you wouldn't ever wake up.."

    "Thank you for saving me." I rested my chin on her head, I didn't want her to see me cry. "I've seen everything.. So don't try to lie, or hide anything from me."

    "You only saw one tenth of everything." She chuckled. "I love you.. This may not be the best thing to tell you after everything you've been through.. But I've held back for far too long now.."

    "I love you too..." I looked at her and she gave me a weak smile.

    "Iwa-chan was worried.. Worried about you and me.. I've given him a hard time, babysitting me when I couldn't sleep or eat.."

    "Damn right you asshole." The door slammed, Iwaizumi was also teary eyed. "He nearly died." He pointed at me and (Y/n) just laughed at us. "But hey, I was seriously scared of l-losing the two of you." He looked away, his ears were red.

    "You've worked hard mom." (Y/n) teased. "By the way, where's my mother?"

    Iwaizumi and I looked at each other. We didn't know whether we'd tell her or what. She just woke up. We don't want to stress her out.

    "Hey... Why do you guys look like that?" She looked at me, a frown across her face.

    "T-Truth is.. Your mother uhm... S-She had a heart attack two weeks after you went MIA. She didn't make it..." Iwaizumi explained and (Y/n) froze.

    "N-No don't joke..."

    "I'm sorry, she was found hours later she had the attack." She started crying, wrapping her arms around me and cried. "I'm sorry (Y/n), I should've brought you back home instead of going to the police alone."

    "Oikawa." Iwaizumi glared at me. I blamed myself again.

    After a month of staying in the hospital, we're finally going back to Miyagi.

    I was requested to stay by her side. I gladly did.

    After finding out about her mother's death. The first thing she wanted to do was visit her grave.

    I expected her to breakdown, but all she did was squeeze my hand. She didn't say anything, she just looked at the grave.

    "(Y/n) I'm--"

    "I told you to stop. You did nothing wrong. My mom always had difficulties... I expected that at one point when Jayson took me away." She smiled.

    "But--" She softly kissed my lips.

    "Stop blaming yourself. Mom wouldn't be happy to see my fiancé blaming himself, we're right in front of her grave.."

    "Your father had only asked me to marry you, are you sure you're fine with that?" She kissed me again.

    "Of course. I never loved Jayson, he just completely ruled over me. I always have loved you." I hugged her tight.

    "We could just marry and grow old together."

    "I never said I didn't want kids." I broke away with a red face.

    "But are you sure? You're not scared? You're traumatized.."

    "I am.. But you'll help me get through it right?" She smiled. "I've known you for years and I know you could never hurt me."

    "Just tell me if you can't, I won't force you to it." She latched her arms around my neck.

    "Thank you, and... I love you." I pressed my lips against hers, kissing her forehead after.

    "I love you too.."

    And we finally lived, happily ever after.

    Super lateeee sorry!! I hope you enjoyed this though haha. More updates later muwah bye sweethearts~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 5K 45
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ❝ '𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥'. 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞. ❞ 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘺𝘶𝘶 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴...
7.7K 120 11
A book filled with KuroTsuki and also Kuro x Reader x Tsuki causE WHY NOT Rated M for some chapters. Currently writing many things. Disclamaaaaa I d...
327K 2.8K 23
この本で ➝ a collection of various haikyuu! x reader oneshots requests permanently closed fluff, angst, smut, AUs includes mature language MOST ONESHOTS...
131K 2.9K 20
Just a bunch of one-shots for you fan out there~ I take requests but I don't know how much time it'll take to upload them ^^ Don't hesitate to ask m...