Toxic Love

By trapdxllszn

You thought they were crazy and confused before? More

Caught
Accident
Turn
What's Best
Moment Of Truth
Have You
Played
Dumb
Seriously
Issues
Explanation
Remind
Bond
Life
Deep Down
Almost
Place
Big Dreams
Special
Joy
My Love
I Don't Know
Example
Try
Wrong Or Right
Heaven
Hiding
Take It Back
NOT A UPDATE
Wipe out
Surfaced
Sign Out
Help me 😁😁
Hide Away
True Color
Raised
BONUS
Go Read 😍

Blame

11.5K 131 88
By trapdxllszn

March 8, 2040
3:34 a.m
Kamiya POV

Hearing my phone ring is what woke me up out my sleep. Looking at it I seen it was A'dream.

"Yes Dream?" I answered.

"It's not Dream, it's Dede." Demarion said.

"Dede why da hell you calling me?" I asked.

"She in da hospital." He said and I sighed.

"What happened? Is she ok?" I asked.

"No, they still trying to get a heart beat. Then they said sum bout getting her surgery for a new one. I don't know if she gon pull through. But she not awake because they can't get her heart beat to start up again." He said and I got up putting on some pants.

"Ok I'm on my way. But can you tell me what happened?" I asked and he sighed.

"I tried to wipe em all out, ok." He said and i sighed.

"Dede what? Who was you tryna kill?" I asked.

"The group of niggas I hang wit. I lost a bet and I didn't have the money to pay em all back. They said either I bring Dream so they can all get a round or they gon kill me." He said.

"What's it gon take Dede? For you to stop this gambling shit. This is the easiest way to lose yo life, as you can fucking see." I said and he sighed.

"I'm sorry, I won last time." He said.

"That was then this is now. Stop this shit." I said.

"The worse thing about all dis tho is..... she was pregnant." He said and my eyes widened.

"By you?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said and I scrunched up my face.

"Dede, hell do you mean you don't know?" I asked.

"We fucked like some weeks ago. She came to see me and it just happened. I don't know, we was just chillin then shit started to escalate." He said and I shook my head.

"Demarion, Kaizer is going to hurt you." I said.

"I ain't make the move tho." He said and I hung up.

"Bae." I said shaking Kentrell. His eyes opened and I smiled.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Come on we have to go to the hospital. A'dream there, they can't get a heart beat." I said and he hopped up. I put on a shirt then some shoes.

"What happened?" He asked.

"It's a bit of a story but it ain't long."

Kaizer POV

I was still up because I was worried and angry. A'dream still hasn't came back and she won't answer her phone. I started to think she was doing something she shouldn't.

Looking at King as he slept I smiled. Lil nigga was finna be two in a few days.

My phone started ringing and I seen it was my mama.

"Hey ma." I said.

"Kaizer come to the hospital. A'dream is there they can't get her heart beat to start up. They gon give her a new one though I think. Just come." She said before hanging up.

"Fuck." I mumbled pulling my hair. This was my fault. I should've stuck with no, she wouldn't have even left.

I shook my head putting on a shirt and shoes. Tried to tell her that Demarion nigga was weird.

I picked King up grabbing my keys. He woke up and I just watched him for a second. He looked around then at me. He looked around again then back at me. Then he did it again.

"Down." He said.

"Nah, we gotta go." I said leaving out the house. He started squirming around and I sighed.

"King don't do this. We gotta go see if yo mama ok." I said putting him in the car and he started crying.

"Cry fucking baby dude I swear." I mumbled shutting the door. I got in sitting there. I can't drive when King cries like this, it irritates me and anything can happen on the ride.

"King can you be quiet please?" I asked and he only cried louder and harder. I slowly counted to 20 in my head. Hearing as he only got louder my head started to hurt.

Reaching back I took him out his car seat. Holding him in my arms he started to calm down making me shake my head.

Same shit he did yesterday. I really felt like there was something wrong. I felt like he was trying to tell me something was wrong. But what was wrong?

He looked me in the eyes with tears running down his face non stop. I tried to kiss his cheek but he moved his head.

"What's wrong King? Please tell me." I said.

"Apart." He said and I scrunched up my face.

"Wh-"

"Shhh." He said.

"You- mama, apart. Soon." He said and I thought for a second

"King I don't know what you mean dude." I said and he closed his eyes. He wiped his tears away with his eyes remaining closed.

Watching him I noticed he started going back to sleep. I sighed putting him back in his car seat.

I drove off continuing to think about what he said. I heard what he said I just didn't understand what he said. But later I would.

Hearing his light snores I smiled a bit. Never would I have ever though about having a kid. Hell even a girlfriend.

Back then my mind wasn't focused on that shit. I wanted to finish school and leave that damn house. I was living in hell.

When I was younger I had my whole life planned out. It was nothing like this. I had so much I wanted to do.

But then when I met A'dream my mind changed. I thought a lot differently and acted a lot differently.

My plans then were destroyed. I did move out but it was still hell. I didn't even get to finish school, I was kicked out that bitch.

Lost my sister went into depression, started becoming abusive, and had King when I like 14 or 15. Then shit really started going down hill from there.

I never wanted my life like this. Never thought my life would be like this. But it is what it is. Imma do my best and move forward.

A few moments I made it to the hospital. I got out before getting King. Walking in I seen my mama and my daddy and that nigga Demarion.

"What happened?" I asked and they all looked at me.

"Dede what happened?" My mama asked him and he sighed.

"You know what happened, you tell em." He said.

"Don't make me flash out in this hospital, what happened?" I asked.

"Dede and his gambling. That's what happened." She said and I looked at him.

"I'm sorry bruh, I ain't mean for this to happen." He said.

"I told her- I fucking told her to stop hanging witchu. Why would you even?" I asked.

"You really that much of a bitch you couldn't sacrifice yo life for hers?" I asked.

"I'm not gon even much worry bout you right now. But if she die, you gon have to go wit her." I said and he nodded.

"Ight, I understand dat." He said.

"Hold on, Kai wait til you-"

"Kentrell shut up! Not now!" My mama snapped.

"Nah ma, what happened?" I asked.

"Nothing Kaizer ok. Just know A'dream is going to be fine. They doing her surgery right now." She said.

"Ight dats cool and all, but what daddy say? What happened?" I asked.

"Is the baby ok? Baby die or sum?" I asked.

"We don't know that yet but I'm pretty sure the baby is ok." My mama said.

"Le'asia tell dis boy before I do." My daddy said.

"Kentrell shut up its nun of our business!" She snapped.

"I'll tell him damn." Demarion said.

"Yo girl baby could be mines." He said and I raised and eyebrow.

"Stop allat lyin. Dis girl told me she ain't never fucked nobody other than me." I said.

"Kai obviously she the one lying. Dumbass. That's why shit keeps happening to you. You so fucking dumb." My daddy said.

"You don't use your brain anymore. You flipped a switch up there. Dumbass nigga." He said.

"When y'all fuck?" I asked.

"A couple weeks ago, she came to my house." He said and I thought about when she was "playing"

"Nah we was back, probably like 3 days after. The day you told me bout yo other baby mamas and I left for like 4 hours after that. Fucked a whole other nigga."

"Ohhhh." I said with a chuckle then I thought about what King said.

"You- mama, apart. Soon"

"Dats why he been so upset." I mumbled.

"You ok Kai?" My mama asked and I laughed.

"Let me know when da hoe wake up." I said before walking out the hospital.

"Me and mommy not gonna break up King. I promise." I said shaking my head.

You thought we was crazy, confused and toxic before? That's funny.

Nia -
First chapter 🥳
King 🌚🤞🏾
The baby could be Dede's 😳
Who do y'all think it is? Kai or Dede
Y'all ready for the bs? 🤪😭
Vote and comment
Love you guys 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.8K 35
Janae Taylor just arrived at Miami, Florida with her best friends for their 2 and a half month summer vacation. She needed the vacation for some rela...
63.1K 2.3K 39
Kamiya and Kentrell are going through stressful and rough times as they move forward with there life. It also causes problems within friendships. Wil...
69.2K 1.6K 35
Alyssa Rein have a horrible past with her ex. After dating him, she swore to herself she wouldn't put herself through that pain again. She decided th...
780K 15.2K 37
[ What happens when Kalea starts falling for A Thug ? ] Read to find out.