The 'Un' Attached String

By Paulomi6348894

It is a story about a 'Non' Judicially separated couple living distance away from each other and how their on... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3 [Past]
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6 [Past]
Chapter - 7
Chapter 8
Chapter - 9 [Past]
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15 [Past]
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19 [Past]
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23 [Past]
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27 [Past]
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31 [Past]
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35 [Past]
Chapter - 36

Chapter - 29

1.8K 229 95
By Paulomi6348894

Maahir was sitting on a chair thinking about the moment, he was holding Bela in his arms inside the hotel room when she was unconscious. Although, during the past 8 years, Maahir immersed himself in his new venture of Kingston which gave him all the success, which he misjudged to be the attainment of the status of 'moving on' but that moment, where he was holding Bela, he realized how much he mistook his 'moving-on-from-Bela' feeling and he never ever had moved on from her and he still loved her with that same passion. He tried to remember his exact feelings which he was going through in that hotel room and those feelings were of fear of loosing her, guilt of not being able to save her at the right time and again of fear of what he would do and how he would live if something happened to her. He was so immersed in his thoughts that he didn't even realize when Madhu came and sat beside him and his chain of thoughts broke when she put her hand on Maahir's shoulder. He looked at her and said, "Oh... sorry maine dekha hi nehi..." Madhu replied, "Main jaanti hu tu Bela ke baare mein soch raha hai." Maahir said, "Pata hai saasumom main abhi tak sochta tha ke main life mein bohot aagey badh chuka hu, par aaj mujhe ye ehsaas hua ke meri life to aaj bhi wahi hai jaha 8 saal pehle thi, main to aagey badh hi nehi paaya." Madhu smiled sadly and replied, "Is ek baat mein na tum dono husband wife ek jaise hi ho, Bela bhi exactly yehi sochti hai lekin ye sach nehi hai. Agar ye sach hota to tum dono waapas aaj phir se miley nehi hote. Kudrat ka apna tareeka hota hai do logo ko milaane ka, jab vo thaan leta hai to koi na koi zariya vo dhundh hi leta hai, tum dono ke case mein vo Bulbul hai. Main hamesha se ek baat jaanti thi ke tu aur Bela ek dusre ke liye hi bane hai bas intezaar karti thi vo sahi waqt kab aayega jab tum dono waapas se ek dusre ke saath hoge." Maahir said, "Kaisi do raah par aakar khari ho gayi hai meri zindagi, jaha se aagey ka raasta dikhaayi hi nehi de raha hai. Par agar usko kuch bhi hua na saasumom sach mein main..." Madhu replied, "Tu zyaada soch mat puttar sab na matarani ke haatho par chor de dekhna sab achcha hi hoga. Meri bachchi ko kuch bhi nehi hoga. Par na..." Madhu looked a bit angry and said, "Main Bela ke papa ko kabhi bhi maaf nehi karungi. Aaj meri bachchi jis takleef se guzar rahi hai na uske zimmedaar sirf aur sirf vo hai." Maahir replied, "Sasurji ko aap judge kyu kar rahi hai saasumom? Vo to apni beti ka bhala hi chahte the na, ab kisike shakal mein ye thore hi likha hua hota hai ke vo aadmi kaisa hai? Vo mujhe pasand nehi karte hai uski unke paas apni vajah hai. Par na ma baap agar apne bachcho ke liye koi galat faisla bhi lete hai na tab bhi unki niyat achchi hoti hai, vo apne bachcho ka bhala hi chahte hai." Madhu smiled sadly again and replied, "Aisa tu sochta hai, itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi aisa sirf tu hi soch sakta hai, lekin Bela ke papa ko to tujhme kuch achchai hi nehi dikhti." At that moment, his eyes fall on Bulbul who was sitting on a chair but was unable to sit straight as her eyes were becoming heavy due to sleep. He wanted to go to her when the doctor came and informed that Bela's stomach had been flushed and she was moved into a cabin and that she had to be kept under observation for the night and if everything was alright, she would be discharged next day and that only one person was allowed to stay with her for the night and also warned them of not disturbing her by gathering a chaos around her. After the doctor left, Bulbul whose sleepiness flew away said to Maahir, "Daddy mujhe mamma se milna hai." Maahir replied, "Beta doctor uncle ne kaha hai na ke mamma ko abhi koi disturb nehi karega. Mamma ki tabiyat phir aur kharaab ho jaayegi." Bulbul replied, "Main mamma ko tang nehi karungi main sirf mamma ke paas bethi rahungi unka haath pakar kar, phir dekhna mamma jaldi thik ho jaayegi." Maahir tried to explain her but Bulbul was adamant to meet Bela and Maahir thought it would not be right to keep her away from her mother and so he took her to meet an unconscious Bela in the cabin. When Maahir took Bulbul to Bela's cabin, he asked her not to cry or make any sound as it might disturb Bela to which Bulbul complied and then she slowly without making any sound went towards Bela and then hugged her by wrapping her hands around Bela's neck and then put her head on Bela's shoulder and silently cried hugging her. Seeing that Maahir, too could not hold back his tears and Bulbul said to Bela, "Mamma jaldi thik ho jaao na please, main phir kabhi shaitaani nehi karungi, aapki saari baate maan kar chalungi. Please jaldi se thik ho jaao." Maahir came to Bulbul and put his hand on her head and said, in a very low tone, "Bulbul chalo beta mamma ko sone do hum bahaar chalte hai, naani bhi mil legi na mamma se." Bulbul replied, "Nehi main mamma ke paas rahungi, doctor uncle ne kaha hai na ke koi ek reh sakta hai, main rahungi mamma ke paas." He somehow took her out while others met Bela and then picked her up in her arms and wiped her tears and said, "Aww mera bachcha, mamma ke paas rehna hai, mujhe koi problem nehi hai, par kal jab mamma uthegi aur unko pata chalega ke Bulbul ne bina khaana khaaye aise mamma ke paas bethi thi, unko to bura lagega na aur phir jo vo gussa karegi mujhpar, pata hai na mamma ko kitna gussa aata hai aur meri pitaai ho jaayegi. Aapko achcha lagega agar mamma meri pitaai karegi to?" Bulbul asked, "Mamma aapki pitaai karti thi?" Maahir realized he should not have disclosed that to Bulbul as it would hamper his reputation and so in order to cover up and replied, "Vo to maine aise hi keh diya par daat to paregi na? Aap chahte ho daddy ko daat pare?" Bulbul nodded her head and then Maahir said, "To aap naani aur baakiyo ke saath ghar jaao, aur aapne to khaana bhi nehi khaaya hai, to khaana kha kar aap so jaao, kal subhe jaldi jaldi aa jaana tabtak main hu na, main mamma ka khayaal rakkhunga ur phir maine pehle bhi kaha tha na ke Bulbul apna khayaal nehi rakkhegi to ghar jaane ke baad mamma ka khayaal kaun rakkhega? Hai ke nehi?" Bulbul agreed to her father and then Maahir kissed on her cheek and said, "Mera samajhdaar bachcha!" When everyone came out, Maahir asked everyone to return home and he would be there to take care of Bela in the hospital but Ranjit didn't agree to leave. Madhu didn't want to talk to him and so neither asked him to come home nor she asked him to stay and left from there with Bulbul.

After everyone left, Maahir and Ranjit were sitting outside of Bela's cabin face to face on a chair. Both were just sitting but were not talking to each other but were playing that silent ego card continuously through eyes. After waiting for sometime, he could not wait any longer and asked, "Aapne kuch khaaya hai waha par?" Ranjit just gave him a look but did not reply and seeing that Maahir said, "Dekhiye sasurji main samajh raha hu ke aapko apni beti ki fikar hai par is tarah se khaana nehi khaayenge to aap bimaar par jaayenge aur bimaar hokar to aap apni beti ka khayaal nehi rakh sakte hai na, isiliye puch raha tha aur chahe aapko kitna bhi gussa aaye par yaha aapki zimmedaari bhi mere upar hi hai. Abhi aap bimaar vimaar par gaye to aapki biwi aur meri biwi dono mujhe nehi chodengi." Ranjit could not bear that and without looking at him replied, "Will you just shut up Maahir?" Maahir stared at Ranjit for some time and then left from there. After some time, he returned with a packet of food and forwarded it to Ranjit and said, "Lijiye khaana kha lijiye varna tabiyat kharaab ho jaani hai." Ranjit replied, "Mujhe nehi khaana!" He sat beside Ranjit and replied, "Aap ke na khaane se Bela jaldi hosh mein nehi aa jaayegi, kha lijiye please, mere liye na sahi apni beti ke liye kha lijiye. Agar aap thik rahenge tabhi to aap apni beti ka khayaal rakh sakenge na." Ranjit looked at Maahir and replied, "Main itna kamzor insaan nehi hu, ek din nehi khaaunga to mujhe kuch nehi hoga aur tumhaara laaya hua khaana khaane se to na khaana achcha hai." Maahir decided not to plead anymore and then sat on the opposite chair and found Ranjit was sitting sadly twisting his own fingers with narrowed brows. In his mind, Ranjit was feeling extremely guilty for choosing Reyhaan for Bela and the consequences of his choice, shattered her into pieces from inside but he was too strong to express that his guilt has taken over him. Observing Ranjit for a long time, Maahir said, "Mujhe pata hai aap khaana kyu nehi khaana chahte hai. Vo vajah ye nehi hai ke khaana main lekar aaya hu, aap abhi guilt mein hai par don't worry Bela aapko kabhi bhi judge nehi karegi because she knows how much you love her aur aap usko takleef dene ke baare mein sapne mein bhi nehi soch sakte hai. Aapne to bas ek achcha life partner dhundhne ki koshish ki thi uske liye aur ye koi crime to hai nehi. Kabhi kabhi hum apne bachcho ke achche ke liye galat decisions bhi le lete hai, it's ok. I can understand! Main ye bhi samajh sakta hu ke aap mujhe pasand kyu nehi karte hai, kyuki aap Bela se itna pyar karte hai ke aapke liye ye tolerate karna bohot mushkil hai ke Bela aap jitna pyar bhi kisi aur se kar sakti hai. Aap hamesha uske hero bane rehna chahte hai, meri trespassing aap se bardaasht nehi hui. Tab mujhe ye baat samajhme nehi aayi par ab aati hai. 10-15 saal baad agar meri Bulbul bhi kisi ladke ko le aayegi na mere saamne to main pehle kudi ko kamre mein bandh karunga aur phir us ladke ki haddiya todunga, main sach mein aisa hi karunga." Ranjit looked at him and seeing that look Maahir replied, "Don't worry this is a father to father talk, mujhe aapke liye adarsh jamai banne ka koi shaukh nehi hai aur naahi main aapko apna dushman samajhta hu. Thora sa khaana kha lijiye please puri raat hume yaha jaagna parega. Bhukhe pet bhajan nehi hota hai aur agar aap bimaar pare to mere liye do do patients ki dekh bhaal karna thora zyaada hi mushkil ho jaayega so... be practical!" Ranjit didn't have the mindset to have food when his daughter was lying in that condition but he thought about it and realized that in order to take care of Bela, he had to be perfectly alright and so he had to had the food. Next morning, Maahir woke up outside Bela's cabin and then he went inside her cabin to see her and found Ranjit fell asleep holding Bela's hand while sitting on the stool beside her bed. Last night, Maahir decided to stay outside and sent Ranjit inside and almost the whole night, he was awake looking after both of them. When he was checking on both of them, he found Bela's fingers moving and so he immediately called the doctor. On hearing Maahir screaming, Ranjit woke up and asked, "Kya hua?" Maahir replied, "Bela ne ungli hilaayi hai, maine doctor ko bulaaya hai." Ranjit looked at Bela's hand and found them moving and so he held her hand and asked her to wake up. The doctor came and asked them to leave as they would be taking her for some testing. After Bela was taken away for the tests, Madhu, Suhaani and Pratham came to meet her. Madhu asked, "Kaisi hai meri bachchi?" Maahir replied, "Bela ko thora thora hosh aana shuru hua hai to doctors usko tests ke liye lekar gaye hai, mujhe lagta hai sab thik ho jaayega. Bulbul kaisi hai?" Madhu replied, "Arey kal to kitni mehnat se khaana khilaaya usko par na pura time ek hi rat lagaaye huye thi, mamma ke paas jaana hai, so bhi nehi rahi thi vo to bohot mushkil se usko sulaaya hai to abhi bhi so rahi hai isliye jagaya nehi varna daud padhti mere saath." Maahir replied, "Nehi nehi bohot achcha kiya aapne." Pratham informed Maahir that the police had called him and informed that charge sheet had been filed against Reyhaan but before taking him to the court, they wanted to take Bela's statement if she remembered anything but since she was sick, Pratham asked them to wait till she was fit enough to give statement, as if she was not physically fit and mentally sound, her statement would not be accepted as a valid one. All were waiting in a tensed manner while Bela was being examined. After almost an hour, the doctor came and informed that Bela was out of danger and all her reports were fine and she would be gaining consciousness any time but they had to wait outside, until she was awake and then only she would be allowed to meet her visitors. Hearing this all were relieved and Madhu said, "Matarani ki kripa meri bachchi sahi salaamat hai." Maahir replied, "Usko to thik hona hi tha saasumom." Madhu then opened a bag which she brought with her along with her purse and took out a tiffin box and said, "Main tere liye khaana lekar aayi hu, tune to raat ko zarur kuch nehi khaaya hoga." Maahir replied, "Arey nehi maine khaaya tha kal canteen mein...""Chup reh!", Madhu scolded him and continued, "Zyaada na zabaan chalaane ki zarurat nehi hai mere saamne. Shakal par likha hai tere ke tune kal raat ko kuch nehi khaaya hai aur betaji beti se meri chahe kitna bhi jhagra karlo pyar to abhi bhi bohot karte ho usse, vo aisi haalat mein hai aur tu khaana khaayega ye to khud matarani aakar bhi bolegi tab bhi main nehi maanungi." Maahir smiled and replied, "Aap na meri ma ka dusra janam hai. Meri ma ko bhagwaan ne cheen liya par aap jaisi saas de di." But Maahir didn't want to have food before seeing Bela fit and fine before him and Madhu forcibly made him and said, "Kha le puttar! Ghar mein jaakar khayaal to tune hi rakhna hai meri beti ka aur apni beti ka bhi." Ranjit was sitting just opposite of Maahir and Madhu and was watching the over dramatic scene of son-in-law and mother-in-law, which according to him was extremely disgusting but he was surprised on knowing that Maahir did not have anything. While he was eating, his eyes fall on Ranjit and he started coughing as soon as he saw how Ranjit was staring at him and so in order to avoid that look, he asked Madhu, "Saasumom, sasurji ke liye kuch nehi laayi?" Madhu looked at Ranjit angrily with the corner of her eyes and replied, "Koi zarurat nehi hai, ek time nehi khaayenge to dimaag mein ye jo charbi jami hui hai na thori kam ho jaayegi. Vaise bhi mujhe pata hai tune koi na koi jugaad karke khaana khila hi diya hoga kal raat inko." Ranjit was stunned when Madhu hit the bull's eye and on loosing the capacity of holding his anger on his wife for ignoring him and he asked, "Iski bari fikar hai tumko, sab pata hai na tumhe uske baare mein?" Madhu looked at him and replied, "Ha bilkul pata hai kyuki ye mera jamai hai." Maahir thought of not interfering between his parents in law concentrated on finishing the food. After some time, the nurse informed that Bela had gained consciousness and now they could meet her. At first, Madhu went to meet her and before she could go, Maahir warned her not to disclose anything about what was going to happen with her as he did not want her to get any kind of shock at that moment. Madhu agreed and then entered into the cabin to meet Bela. On the other side, Bela was already very confused from the moment, she saw her surroundings and was wondering what place was that and the moment, she saw Madhu, she wanted to het up but could not due to weakness and Madhu immediately held her as Bela get back holding her head and then asked, "Mamma... kya hua... hai? Ye kaunsi... jagah hai?" Madhu replied, "Kuch nehi puttar, ye hospital hai, vo kya hai na tune kuch zyaada pee liya tha kal aur phir behosh ho gayi thi to hum yaha lekar aaye tujhe." Bela didn't have the strength or the mindset to say anything else and so she didn't argue on that and also she believed that story due to her headache. After having some medicines, when her headache seemed to be somewhat less, Ranjit came to meet Bela and asked, "Kaisa hai mera bachcha?" Bela replied, "I'm alright papa! But maine itna kab peeya mujhe kuch yaad nehi aa raha hai..." Ranjit held her hand and then replied, "No baby! Doctor ne tumhe stress lene se manaa kiya hai, tum in sabke baare mein bilkul bhi nehi sochogi. Tum thik ho yehi sabse badi baat hai. Just take rest now!" Although, Bela was sick, but still her eyes were searching for that one person whom she wanted to see right at that moment but Maahir was standing behind everyone else, since he didn't want to ruin this moment for Bela and her parents but Madhu could read her daughter's eyes and replied, "Tu jisey dhundh rahi hai vo yahi hai aur kal raat se vo yahi par hai, tera aur tere papa ka achche se dhyaan rakkha hai usne." Bela was not surprised when she heard that Ranjit was there with her and said, "Papa behosh hi to ho gayi thi aapko kya zarurat thi yaha rehne ki aur..." She looked at everyone and then asked Madhu, "Sab yaha hai to Bulbul kiske paas hai?" Madhu replied, "Bulbul Sarna House mein hai, bachchi na kal raat se pareshaan thi to maine aaj subhe usko uthaaya nehi. Tujhse milne ke liye paagal hui ja rahi thi vo." Although, not wanting to give in to their egos, but from the core of their heart both Maahir and Bela desperately wanted to meet each other and when he decided to meet Bela, the doctor called him from behind and said, "Uh... Mr. Sehgal, mujhe aapse kuch zaruri baat karni hai." Maahir complied and followed the doctor.

Maahir came to the doctor's chamber and after asking him to sit, the doctor said, "Main aapka zyaada time barbaad nehi karunga isliye main seedha seedha mudde par aata hu. Maine aapki wife ke kuch aur tests bhi karwaaye hai jiske baare mein maine waha sabke saamne nehi bola, par aap unke husband hai to ye baat aapke liye janna zaruri hai." Maahir was scared thinking that something serious might have happened to Bela and so he asked, "Please bataaiye na kya baat hai?" The doctor asked, "Pehle mere ek sawaal ka jawaab dijiye ke how many issues you have?" Maahir made a face and replied, "Hamaare beech mein issues ki koi kami hai kya, usme sabse zyaada waale to is aurat ke vajah se hi hai aur..." "Main is issue ki baat nehi kar raha hu...", The doctor stopped Maahir in the middle and continued, "Ye aapka personal matter hai main dusre waale issues ki baat kar raha hu, matlab... how many kids you have? Ek ko to kal maine dekha hai to aur koi..." Maahir nodded his head and replied, "Nehi nehi meri to... matlab hamaari ek hi beti hai jisey aapne kal dekha." The doctor nodded his head and replied, "That's great! Aur main aapko yehi salaah dunga ke aap dono ek aur bachche ke baare mein soche bhi na because that would put your wife's life in danger." Although Maahir did not have anything to do with that news due to his complicated love-hate relationship with Bela and also since they were not going to stay together there was no question of having another child but still as the doctor sounded so worried he was extremely eager to know what happened. The doctor continued, "Ye jo drug unko diya gaya hai is vajah se unke womb ki haalat jo pehle se hi achchi nehi thi vo aur bhi critical ho gayi hai. Aisa nehi hai ke vo aagey chalkar conceive hi nehi kar sakti hai lekin agar vo karti hai to unke khud ke survival ke chances 50% se bhi kam hai." Now that news was a shocker for Maahir as he didn't know about Bela's medical condition and then he replied, "Par doctor meri beti bilkul physically fit and fine hai, uske to koi medical conditions nehi hai phir agar Bela ko koi problem hoti to Bulbul..." The doctor replied, "Dekhiye Mr. Sehgal aisa ho sakta hai ke aapki beti ke paida hone ke baad kuch hua ho, I don't know par agar aapki wife ke internal conditions aise hai to you're very lucky that you are having a physically and mentally sound daughter kyuki jaisa maine unke reports dekhe hai, this type of conditions happen only due to the intake of heavy drugs aur drugs sirf nashe ki cheez nehi hoti hai, medicines mein bhi hoti hai jaise kuch neend aane ke medicines, muscle relaxation, anti-anxiety pills kabhi kabhi aisi davaayiya agar frequently consume kiya jaaye to ye bhi ek kisam ke drug ka kaam karti hai." Maahir nodded his head and then asked, "To ab hume kya karna hoga? I mean kya is vajah se Bela ke jaan ko koi khatra hoga?" The doctor nodded his head and replied, "Oh no! Bilkul nehi! Koi problem nehi hogi aapki wife ko, vo pehle ke tarah hi ek normal life lead kar sakti hai. Its just don't think about having another child. That's it!" Maahir agreed and then left from the doctor's cabin. Maahir was walking in a trance thinking about what the doctor had just told about Bela and was continuously thinking about Bulbul if she was physically and mentally sound or if she had any kind of internal physical problem, although he had not seen anything abnormal but Bulbul's thought overwhelmed his mind. While thinking about that, he didn't even notice when he came back to Bela's cabin. His trance broke when he was just about to collide with Madhu and she asked, "Tu kaha gaya tha?" Maahir replied, "Vo thora washroom gaya tha." Madhu said, "Dekh puttar tune manaa kiya tha to maine Bela ko kuch nehi bataya par ye baat chupa kar rakhna bhi to sahi nehi hai na aur police aayegi to usko to puchegi hi phir to usko pata chalna hi hai." Maahir replied, "Main jaanta hu par aap fikar mat karo, main usko ghar jaane ke baad araam se bata dunga." "Koi zarurat nehi hai!", Ranjit said as he came out of Bela's cabin while others were meeting her. He continued, "Usko koi kuch bhi nehi bataayega. Meri bachchi already zindagi aur maut ke beech se ladkar waapas lauti hai ab main uski life ko lekar aur koi risk nehi lunga aur rahi baat police ki to main sab sambhaal lunga and police will never disturb her aur vaise bhi vo behosh thi we are the witness humne sab kuch dekha hai uske bayan ki koi zarurat nehi hai aur vo bayan degi bhi kya, she was drunk." Maahir replied, "Dekhiye sasurji main aapka concern samajhta hu lekin ye baat uske liye janna bohot zaruri hai varna ye uske liye injustice hoga aur us hotel mein jitney guests hai, jitney staffs hai sabko pata hai ke Bela ke saath kya hua, usko vaise bhi pata chal hi jaayega kyuki hum mein se koi usko ghar mein nehi rok kar rakh sakta hai. Kisi dusre se pata chale isse achcha yehi hai ke hum hi usko bata de." Ranjit grinned and said, "You don't mess with my daughter's life! Main tumhe uski zindagi ko phir se khatre mein nehi daalne dunga." Maahir replied, "Vo khatre mein thi, ab nehi hai. Jaise vo aapki beti hai thik vaise hi vo meri biwi hai aur meri beti ki ma hai, uski parvaah mujhe aapse kahi guna zyaada hai. So please do not interfere!" Saying Maahir left from there to enquire about the discharge procedures.

On the other side, Bulbul who was all the time extremely impatient and all the time angry on Madhu since she did not wake her up and didn't take her to the hospital and so when she heard that Bela had returned home, no one could stop her as she threatened to leave alone if she was not taken to her mother. After reaching Maahir's apartment with Mr & Mrs Sarna, Bulbul ran out of the lift and straight away entered inside his apartment and found Kuhu and Rohit too were there. Without even looking at them she went to her room where Bela was lying down. On seeing Bela, Bulbul cried out loudly and then jumped over Bela without paying any attention to others' warning. Bela patted on Bulbul's back and said, "Mera chotu baby kyu ro raha hai? Mamma thik hai na dekho." Bulbul hugged her tight and still crying said, "Maine naani ko kaha tha mujhe aapse milaane hospital lekar chale, lekin unhone mujhe uthaaya hi nehi aur akele akele chali aayi, main nehi baat karungi unse." Bela agreed and replied, "Ha ok! Koi baat nehi karega naani se, baby mamma se milna chahti thi aur kisine baby ko mamma se nehi milne diya, that's very very rude!" Bulbul broke the hug and said to Bela, "Main bhi abhi aapko kisi aur se nehi milne dungi, tab sabko pata chalega kaisa lagta hai." Bela replied, "Ab to main hi kisi aur se nehi milungi, abhi sirf main aur Bulbul aur koi nehi." Bulbul replied, "Daddy bhi nehi! Daddy ne mujhe ek baar bhi nehi bola ke aapko aaj hi doctor chod denge. Main to aaj daddy se bhi baat nehi karungi." Bela agreed and then Bulbul asked, "Mamma aapko bhukh lagi hai?" Bela made a pout and nodded her head and then Bulbul came down of the bed and then ran outside the room into the hall and announced, "Maine decide kiya hai ke main mamma ko kisise nehi milne dungi, bas sirf Kuhu bua aur Rohit Uncle hi ja sakte hai aur koi nehi. Vaise mujhe kisise bhi baat nehi karni hai kyuki main bohot zyaada gussa hu lekin meri mamma ko bhukh lagi hai aur mujhe bhi." After the ending of her record, Bulbul ran back to her mother. After everyone left and after completing having food, Bulbul who was lying down with Bela on the pretext of taking care of her, asked, "Mamma aap thik ho na abhi? To main ek question puchu?" Bela raised her brows and replied, "Bulbul permission kabse maangne lagi hai? Pucho!" Bulbul asked, "Mamma ganda waala bad touch kya hota hai?" Bela was a bit taken back and asked, "Kya? Ye kisne kaha tumse?" Bulbul replied, "Vo jab aap faint thi na to mujhe laga ke aap na mar gayi ho aur kabhi mere paas nehi aaogi par baad mein pata chala ke aap to faint ho phir jab maine daddy se hospital mein pucha ke aapko kya hua hai to unhone kaha ke chimpanjee ne na aapko ganda waala bad touch dene ki koshish ki hai isiliye aap faint ho gayi ho aur jab maine ye pucha ke ganda waala bad touch kya hota hai to unhone kaha ke aap jab thik ho jaaogi to aap mujhe explain karogi." On hearing that from Bulbul's mouth, Bela got up on the bed as she had previously sensed that something was being hidden from her as getting drunk never lands anyone in the hospital and so she asked, "Bulbul beta hotel mein exactly kya kya hua hai mamma ko batao detail mein?" Bulbul explained everything in detail from how she started searching for Bela in the party when she was hungry to the moment she left from the hospital. After listening to everything, Bela turned mute due to shock. On the other side, Maahir was having food with Madhu who decided to stay for sometime with her daughter. Although eating food, Maahir was thinking about what the doctor said about Bela's internal physical condition which made him more worried about Bulbul's health and so he asked Madhu, "Saasumom kya Bela anti depressant, ya aisi koi dawaai leti thi jab vo pregnant thi?" Madhu stopped eating and then replied, "Hum jab Canada gaye to socha tha ke kuch dino mein Bela ka gussa thora shaant ho jaayega to shaayad vo tujhse baat karegi lekin mujhe nehi pata tha ke dinbadin uski haalat itni kharaab ho gayi thi ke vo bina bataaye anti depressants leti thi aur neend ki goliyan bhi. Vo to doctor ne jab check up kiya to pata chala par vo to shukr hai ke goliyo ka power bohot low tha time par hume pata chal gaya and thank God Bulbul ko koi nuksaan nehi pohcha. Par tujhe kisne bataya?" Maahir told her what the doctor told him about Bela's condition on hearing which Madhu was extremely tensed and cursed Reyhaan for that. Maahir said, "Mujhe pata hai ke aap logo ne Bulbul ka bohot achcha se dhyaan rakkha hai par main chahta tha ke main apni tasalli ke liye ek baar Bulbul ka pura check up karwaau, aapko koi aitraaz to nehi hai na koi?" Madhu replied, "Kaisi baate kar raha hai tu puttar? Beti hai vo teri haq banta hai tera uske baare mein jaanne ka uske achche bure ke baare mein fikr karne ka. Canada mein hum har 6 mahine mein apna check up karwaate the, last check up ke baad 6 mahine bhi purey ho chuke hai upar se yaha India mein uska hawa paani bhi badla hai. Tujhe jo thik lage tu kar!" Maahir nodded his head.

Inside Bulbul's room, Bulbul constantly called Bela by her name, shook her hands but Bela didn't reply and was sitting in a trance. Bulbul noticed that a drop of tear fall down from her eyes and seeing that Bulbul wiped that tear and said, "Mamma maine aapko hurt kya hiya? Aap meri baat se hurt hui hai kya? Par maine to sach bola hai. Aapko agar meri baato se hurt hua hai to I'm sorry! Main kabhi aisa nehi kahungi. Mamma aap ro mat, mujhse baat karo please!" Bela was still totally silent and then suddenly she started rubbing her hands vigorously and then she started rubbing her neck, her face like a maniac and seeing that Bulbul was scared. She came down of the bed horrified and then screamed Maahir's name and ran out of the room. On hearing Bulbul's scream, Maahir and Madhu were cautious and when Bulbul came to Maahir, he asked, "Kya hua aap aise cheekh kyu rahe ho?" Bulbul took gasps and replied, "Daddy dekho na mamma kaisi kaise kar rahi hai." Maahir shook her arms and asked, "Kya kar rahi hai?" Bulbul replied, "Pata nehi daddy pehle chup thi, phir aise aise apne haath aur apna face rub kar rahi hai, mujhe bohot dar lag raha hai." Maahir sensed something fishy and so he asked, "Aisa kya hua? Kuch kaha tha aapne mamma ko?" Bulbul replied, "Maine to bas ganda waala bad touch ke baare mein pucha tha jo aapne bataya aur phir jab mamma ne pucha ke mujhe ye kaise pata to maine bata diya sab kuch ke chimpanjee ke unke saath kya karne ki koshish ki hai." Maahir cursed himself for absolutely forgetting to warn Bulbul and as Maahir guessed that right, to his horror, the thing which he scared the most had happened and then right at that moment, they all heard Bela's scream and so Maahir said, "Saasumom aap aur Bulbul yehi raho main jaakar dekhta hu aur Bulbul ko andar bilkul nehi jaane dena." Saying he left from there towards Bulbul's room. On reaching the room, he found Bela throwing things here and there and screaming badly. He somehow got close to her and got hold of her and said, "Bela dekho meri baat suno, please calm down! Please meri baat suno!" Bela stopped throwing things and then she showed her hand and said, "Reyhaan ne mera haath pakra tha na, usne mujhe chua tha, hai na? Usne mujhe yaha, yaha aur yaha chua tha na?" Bela showed Maahir her shoulder, her face, her arms to Maahir and then again started rubbing her arms and said, "Kitna mitaane ki koshish kar rahi hu uske choone ke nishaan par jaate hi nehi hai. Mujhe bohot ganda mehsus ho raha hai, bohot ghinn aa rahi hai mujhe khudse. He spoiled me, he ruined me." Maahir wanted to stop her, make her calm down but the moment he looked into her eyes, he felt Bela's helplessness, her pain which made him let her go. He wanted to relieve her from her pain and he knew the best way to do that was to let it come out and so he stopped doing anything but that thing too was impossible for him to bear as he could not see Bela in so much of pain. Bela, on the other side, could not bear the thought that Reyhaan put his dirty and filthy hands on her, the man whom she thought as her friend and who was chosen by her father for her, the moment from which she heard what happened with her, she felt as if Reyhaan was still touching her, she delusioned Maahir to be Reyhaan and felt as if he was coming towards her to get hold of her and she raised her finger and said, "Dekho mere paas nehi aana, mere paas mat aana, nehi aana. Reyhaan! Dur hato mujhse! Main apne aap ko maar dungi." Maahir was scared thinking that now Bela was becoming delusioned and now he had to stop her from taking any wrong step and as feared by Maahir, Bela really picked up a small knife from the drawyer intending to cut her wrist and at that moment, he said to Bela, "Bela dekho main manta hu ke jo kuch hua vo nehi hona chahiye tha, Reyhaan tumhaare saath jo karna chahta tha usme vo kaamyaab nehi hua, vo kuch bhi galat nehi kar saka tumhaare saath, humne time par aakar kuch bhi galat hone se rok liya. Kuch nehi hua hai tumhaare saath, doctors ne bhi bola hai bas usne tumhe jo drug diya tha usse tum behosh ho gayi thi aur tumhaare jaan par ban aayi thi bas aur tumhaare saath kuch bhi nehi hua hai. Trust me! Please ye chaaku neeche phek do, please!" Bela was still horrified and was staring with horror at Maahir and did not drop the knife. Seeing this Maahir said, "Trust me Bela tumhaare saath kuch bhi nehi hua hai, chaho to tum doctor se bhi baat kar sakti ho, vo bhi yehi kahenge. Par agar tumhaare saath..." He wswallowed the lump formed in his throat and continued, "Agar tumhaare saath vo kuch bhi karne mein kaamyaab ho bhi jaata tab bhi tum kisike liye nehi badalti, kisike liye bhi nehi. Na sasurji ke liye, na saasumom ke liye, na Bulbul ke liye aur naahi... mere liye. Hamaare liye tum tabhi bhi vohi rehti jo tum ho. Please ye chaaku phek do Bela! Tum apne papa ke baare mein socho, vo kal puri raat tumhaare sirhaane bethe the tumhaara haath pakar ke, agar tumhe kuch hua to vo jeeteji mar jaayenge, unki puri duniya tumse shuru hokar tumhi par khatam ho jaati hai aur Bulbul... vo bas 8 saal ki hai, tumhi kehti ho na ke tum uske liye kuch nehi kar paayi to kya ab tum us bachchi se uski ma cheen logi? Uska kya hoga? Pata hai vo kal boli ke main rahungi mamma ke paas phir vo jaldi thik ho jaayegi, vo to jaana hi nehi chahti thi lekin maine usko zabardasti ghar bheja. Vo itna royi hai kal ke tum soch bhi nehi sakti. Hamaare beech mein kuch sahi nehi hai Bela aur main kuch sahi hone ka expectation bhi bohot pehle hi chod chuka hu lekin tum is tarah se haar nehi maan sakti ho. Please aisa paagalpan mat karo, please Bela!" Hearing to Maahir's words, Bela stopped panicking and seeing the opportunity Maahir hit Bela's hand and the knife fall from her hand and then pulled her towards him and hugged her tight. On getting that old protective hug from Maahir which used to make her forget all her sorrows, Bela broke down in his arms and cried her heart out and Maahir patted her on her back but did not stop her from crying. Unbeknownst to them, Bulbul witnessed Bela's condition and her outburst which made her extremely scared of Bela. She was so horrified that she ran back to Madhu, whom she had locked in the guest room in order to come to Bela. Madhu, as instructed by Maahir did not let Bulbul go to her room so that she did not have to witness something which she should not see and due to that Bulbul even after being stopped by Madhu, tricked her and locked her in the guest room and then came to Bela but as Maahir had already guessed, Bulbul was scared due to that. When she returned to Madhu, the moment she unlocked the door, Madhu was so angry at Bulbul that she wanted to raise her hand but seeing that scared face and eyes of Bulbul, even Madhu was tensed and she cupped Bulbul's face and asked, "Kya hua bachche?" Bulbul in a scared tone replied, "Naani mamma kaise kaise kar rahi hai, vo hai na knife lekar apna wrist kaatne waali thi par na vo daddy ne rok liya. Mujhe bohot dar lag raha hai, maine mamma ko bata diya ke kya hua isliye aisa ho raha hai na, main aaj ke baad kabhi mamma ke paas nehi jaaungi varna mamma phir se hurt ho jaayegi hai na?" Madhu immediately hugged her tight and said, "Ye kaisi baate kar rahi hai tu? Isiliye daddy ne manaa kiya tha tujhe waha jaane se par tu meri baat sunti nehi hai na. Mamma ko kuch nehi hua aur vo tere kuch kehne se aisa nehi kar rahi hai. Tu fikar mat kar teri ma thik ho jaayegi aur aisi baate na apne dil mein nehi laate hai puttar. Chal tu aa mere saath, koi nehi sab thik ho jaayega." Bulbul started weeping as she continuously blamed herself for Bela's behavior and said, "Mujhe pata hai aap mujhe khush karne ke liye aise bol rahi ho par mamma mere vajah se aisa kar rahi hai." Madhu made her sit beside her and said, "Nehi puttar mamma bohot dard se guzar rahi hai beta, jo main tujhe samjha nehi sakti hu. Tu bas meri baato par yakeen kar kyuki maine kabhi bhi aajtak tujhe jhut nehi bola hai. Hai na? Tu bas apne daddy par bharosa rakh vo sab thik kar lega. Dekhna kal subhe uthkar mamma teri bilkul thik hai. Vo bimaar hai na to thora time to lagega na usko thik hone mein, tu bilkul tension na le." Bulbul hugged Madhu.

All the time neither Bela uttered anything not anyone spoke to her as everyone wanted to give her time to cope up with whatever happened with her. At night, Bela did not come out of her room for dinner and so Madhu had to feed her in her room. Maahir, while having food with Bulbul noticed her strange behavior but when asked she remained quiet and did not say anything which was very suspicious for him. On asking Madhu, she told him everything about what Bulbul thinks but she also asked him not to worry and to just concentrate on Bela now and she would handle Bulbul. Maahir asked Madhu to sleep with Bela but Madhu insisted him to stay with Bela for the night with the intention that may be with that their relation would be improved. After dinner, Maahir went to Bela's room where he found her sitting on the floor leaning on the side of the bed and resting her arms and face on her knee. Maahir sat beside her and asked, "Kaisa feel kar rahi ho abhi?" Bela remained quiet for sometime and then slowly replied, "Achchi rehne ki koshish kar rahi hu." Maahir said, "Tumne to kaha tha Bulbul ke janam ke baad tumne drink karna qareeb qareeb chod hi diya tha, I mean parties ya occasions ke alawa tum ghar mein to kabhi bhi nehi peeti thi. To phir us din itna pee kaise liya? Tum jab sharaab pee rahi thi tabhi usme Reyhaan ne vo drugs mila diya tha. Kyu sharaab pee rahi thi tum?" Tears fall down from Bela's eyes and she very slowly said, "Mujhe bohot gussa aaya tha Maahir! Tum par, apne aap par, Anu par. Mujhe itna gussa aaya tha ke mujhe aur kuch sujha hi nehi. Anu ne mujhe tumhaari zindagi barbaad karne ka blame kiya aur jab usko ye pata chala ke hum abhi tumhaare saath reh rahe hai to usne aise bartaav kiya jaise ke tumhaari biwi main nehi, vo hai aur tum... tum chup rahe kuch nehi bole. Tum sharminda the is baat se? Kyu? Kya main tumhaari mistress hu? Biwi hu main tumhaari, bachcha hai hamaara ek aur hamaara talaaq bhi nehi hua phir kyu main uski ye baate sunu? Jo hamaare beech hua vo to hamaara matter tha. Main maanti hu ke usne tumhaari bohot help ki in 8 saalo mein par agar vo meri jagah hoti to vo kya karti? Usne mujhe gaali di, maine phir bhi bardaasht kar liya lekin usne meri bachchi ki saath bhi bohot bura bartaav kiya hai." Maahir replied, "Galti uski nehi hai, is baar galti meri hai. Usne pata nehi kitne saalo se mera intezaar kiya hai par pehle maine hamesha usko ye baat saaf taur par jataya tha that for me she's nothing but a friend, lekin tumhaare jaane ke baad main tumse itna gussa tha ke tab mujhe tumse badla nikaana tha isliye maine tey kiya ke main bohot saara paisa kamaaunga aur Queens se bhi upar meri company ka naam hoga aur is silsilay mein Mr. Mittal ne meri bohot madat ki is shart par ke main Anu se shaadi karunga varna 50% hissedaari mujhe kabhi bhi nehi milti aur mujhe na chahte huye bhi is baat par raazi hona para. Hamaari engagement bhi shaayad ho gayi hoti agar usdin Bulbul ka phone na aaya hota mujhe. Maine to uski baato par yakeen hi nehi kiya lekin usne haar nehi maani, usne photos bheji tumhaari aur uski tab jaakar mujhe yakeen aaya. Par tumhe..." Maahir looked at her and said, "Par tumhe ab is baat ka bura kyu lag raha hai? Kyu tumhe in sab baato se fark parta hai? Tum to apni marzi se gayi thi, tumhaara faisla tha ye to ab kyu?" Bela looked at Maahir and found that those questions were not the procedure for seeking direct answers but by that he wanted to hear what he always wanted to hear from the day they met after 8 years. Bela's lips shivered as if she wanted to reply him even more desperately than Maahir wanted to hear but she could not and they stared at each other with Maahir just waiting endlessly and Bela wanting to speak her heart out but it seemed that there was a distance of a light year between them. After some time, Maahir sounded to be disappointed and then he prepared to get up and said, "Chalo utho chalkar so jaao bed par, waha saasumom ne kaha hai mujhe yaha rehne ke liye vo aaj raat Bulbul ke paas soyegi." He got up and held Bela by her arms and made her sit on the bed. He gave her the medicines and said, "Tum yaha araam karo main sofey par so jaaunga." All the time, he was there in front of her eyes, she stared at him only and when he was about to leave, Bela stopped him by holding his hand and then grabbed his hand with both her hands and then made him sit on the bed. She went closer to him and looked into his eyes as if she was trying find that same passion which she used to see in his eyes after a bad day or after a fight, the determination to set everything right and in most cases, his naughty smile which Bela could never resist. She caressed his face with her hand as if searching that same smile again. Maahir did not want her to stop and wanted to live the moment, may be it was for a few seconds although he wanted it to last forever. Both of they could not stop thinking how much they wanted to be together, how much they wanted to be close but their ego always came in between but that time, no one actually wanted to bring that ego in between them that day and the first step was taken by Maahir who kissed her to which Bela responded back. Maahir pulled her more closer to him and made that kiss more passionate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 30K 49
Life always gives a second chance for true lovers. Here Bela also got a second chance to express her love for her Mahir. But Mahir is now just living...
36K 3.6K 36
Cover credits: @crazy_fari Mahir and Bela are in love since childhood. They loved each other so deeply. All went so nice but the fate has something d...
218K 14.4K 58
Cover credits : @crazy_fari Bela, a poor village girl and mahir, the son of the richest business man in India - And they marries due to family pressu...
49.5K 7.6K 45
My first story on my ideal couple behir. I hope you all like it.💘💘 Two workholic persons tied together due to their family's happiness. What will...