Wonyoung x Fem Reader *DISCON...

By 794ncga

When you met IZONE, but one of their members had a crush on you but you were too dense to find out, what will... More

Who you are A.K.A Profile
2: Meeting each other
4: Finding out
5: Sanha
6: Getting back to school
7: Up to home
8: Kidnapped
9: Failed
10: Finally Awake
11: Confess
12: Who are you
13: Searching
14: Dream
15: Find
16: Your ok
NOTE
DISCONTINUE

3: Jealousy

1.6K 47 1
By 794ncga

Y/N POV

Yujin unnie decided the movie and it was the worst.

We decided to watch horror movie which I didn't really agree on cause I'm scared but I also didn't wanna ruin it so I had no choice I guess.

Yujin unnie clicked on the start button while Wonyoung unnie turned off the lights and curtains which made it more scarier.

After they did that, they both jumped on the couch and landed beside me.

The movie couldn't start good but start with a god damn jumpscare scream.

I got scared so I hugged the closest unnie to me which was Yujin unnie, she chuckled at me.

"Baby pup are you scared" she said trying not to laugh

"Duhhh, why do you think I hugged you then dumbo unnie" I replied

"It's ok, you can hug me until you die puppy" she said while smirking

"Stop flirting unnie, save that foe your next girlfriend" I said while laughing.

And after that I let her go after a while.

I don't know why but I felt a strong glare at me and Yujin unnie just now but strugged it off to watch the movie.

Wonyoung POV

I was looking at the movie but also focusing on Y/N side view, damn she's hot, her jawline is pretty.

But when I was secretly hearing their conversation, I got jealous.

I thought I can be the closest to Y/N but I guess Yujin unnie stole it from me.

When the movie was almost ending, I felt a small head touching my shoulder, I turned my head slowly to see a sleeping Y/N on my shoulder.

I chuckled at her cuteness, when the movie is over, I signalled Yujin unnie that Y/N is sleeping.

I carried her into my bedroom and layed her on my bed so she can sleep better.

Yujin unnie  kissed her forehead and said

"Goodnight pup" and soon she left to head back to her dorm.

Next morning...

Y/N POV

I woke up in a unfamiliar room, I looked beside me and saw Wonyoung unnie sleeping at the bed beside me.

I stood up and I think I either stood up too strongly or Wonyoung unnie is sensitive to sound cause she woke up too.

"Oh, morning unnie, sorry if I woken you" I said with my morning deep voice

"It's ok, what time is it now?" She asked me

"Um 9:50am unnie" I replied

She nod her head and she said

"Do you want to brush your teeth or something"

"Umm, I think I'll wait until Chaewon unnie or Chaeyeon unnie comes first" I answered

She nod her head and she head to the bathroom.

Once she finished and changed to het casual clothes, we head out to the living room.

I sat at the counter in the kitchen watching Chaeyeon unnie cooks.

"Unnie, where's Chaewon unnie?" I asked Chaeyeon unnie

"I'm here pup" said Chaewon unnie as she came out of the bathroom

She handed me my toothbrush and a outfit to change to.

*your outfit, without bag and the yellow thingy*

I came out of the bathroom prepared and sat back on the counter with Chaewon and Womyoung unnie while Chaeyeon unnie is still cooking.

I was so tiredd and bored, I yawned for I don't know how many times.

"Awww, puppy so cute todayy" teased Chaeyeon unnie

"Unnie, really, in the morning" I said sacarsticlly hoping her to stop.

She and Chaewon unnie laughed at me.

"Oh, almost forgot about that" said Chaewon unnie.

I looked at her confusingly then remembered.

She went to her bag and grab some medicine but she called me over to other side so no one can see us, and I immedietly understand.

I hearf Chaeyeon unnie chuckled but shrugged it and smiled a while.

Wonyoung POV

I was sitting at the counter with Y/N and Chaewon unnie when suddenly I saw Chaewon unnie took something like a medicine, I was slightly confuse cause Chaewon unnie isn't sick.

She then called Y/N over and I was more confuse now, I heard Chaeyeon unnie chuckled so I thought she must know about it.

*Flashback*
When you went to Dorm 1, Chaewon unnie and I had already told them that I had a trauma before so I need to eat medicine to control them. Chaeyeon unnie and Chaeryeong unnie knows about it because when I visit JYP or just Chaeyeon unnie, I eat my medicine infront of them cause they knew it from Dahyun unnie and Seungmin oppa already.

Dorm 2 except for Chaeyeon don't know about it yet cause I don't want so many people to know about my past life yet as I haven't truly ubderstand them yet even though their my sister group.

*Flashback ends*

"Unnie, why is Chaewon unnie carrying medicine for Y/N, is she sick?" I asked Chaeyeon unnie

"Baby pup is not sick, but she needs medicine and I can't tell you that, I'm sorry" said Chaeyeon unnie as she sigh

I was in a instant confusion now, if she isn't sick, then why does she need to eat medicine.

Why can't she tell us about it?

Is she insecure about it???

I had so many question in my mind but all of them flowed away as soon as Y/N happily skipped back towards us.

I smiled at her and she smiled back cheerfully.

"Puppy, you have school today" said Chaewom unnie.

"I know unnie, where's Yujin unnie, is she coming today" she asked

I got a sudden jealousy when she mentioned Yujin unnie, is she that close to her.

"She'll come pick you and Wonyoung later" said Chaewon unnie

"Wonyoung unnie??" She asked and I found that cute

"Me, you and Yujin unnie study at the same school?" She asked again

I nod my head and smiled at her softly.

"Talking about school, why do I never see you" I asked her

"Umm..I...I" she looks nervous when I asked her about it.

"Let's not talk about that first Wonyoung" said Chaeyeon unnie

I nod my head in defeat but still have so many questions I wanna ask.

After we finished our breakfast, Yujin unnie came and picked us to walk to school.

After we arrived at school, we all separate as we are in different year and have different class.

We all said to meet up during snack and lunch.

Y/N POV

I was heading to my locker but suddenly, someone came and pin me hard on the locker holding me my my collar basically choking me.

"Hey, Y/N, you think you can get out of us" said ????

As soon as she finished her sentence, her friend came up to me and start throwing punches at me.

"HEY STOP RIGHT THERE!!" Shouted ???

........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 3.6K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
289K 20.4K 152
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
238K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them