Welcome to Underhigh. Underhi...

By Kath1908

WARNING: STORY HAS VIOLENCE (Y/N) is a young 17 year old who goes to Underhigh, the biggest high in the multi... More

chapter 1: School
chapter 2: Mall time
chapter 3: Monday
chapter 4: Checking in
chapter 5: The truth
chapter 6: Friends
chapter 7: new experiences
chapter 8: Reality sucks!
chapter 9: Explain
chapter 10: Awakening
chapter 11: Blue's confrontation
chapter 12: New friend
chapter 13: memories
chapter 14: Hurricanes and rainbows
chapter 15: Amends
chapter 16: Projects
chapter 17: The scene
chapter 18: Panic
chapter 19: Surprises
chapter 20: Good for you
chapter 21: Talks
chapter 22: Revelations
chapter 23: Stories
chapter 24: Second chances
chapter 25: Fitting
chapter 26: When she loved me
chapter 27: Close calls
chapter 28: Day off
chapter 29: Old friends
chapter 30: Sleepover
chapter 31: Wounds
chapter 32: Zephyr
chapter 33: Edge
chapter 34: Standing up
chapters 35: Annoyance
chapter 36: Comfort
chapter 37: Edgy McMy Chemical Romance
chapter 38: Night terror
chapter 39: Girls day
chapter 40: Cross
chapter 41: Day out
chapter 42: Forgiveness?
chapter 43: Kitten
chapter 44: Halloween's eve
chapter 45: Halloween
chapter 46: Sushirolled skele
chapter 47: Story time with Sans and Red
chapter 48: Jokes through the door
chapter 49: Songs
chapter 50: Dreams
chapter 51: The light
chapter 52: Who is that
chapter 53: RAGE
chapter 54: Talent show
chapter 55: Christmas shopping
chapter 56: Exams
chapter 57: Soothing
chapter 58: Promise
chapter 59: Preperations
chapter 60: Christmas party!
chapter 61: Lost and found
chapter 62: Embarrassing
chapter 63: Talking
chapter 65: Christmas
chapter 66: Violin
chapter 67: A second too late
chapter 68: Chemistry
chapter 69: Anger
chapter 70: Date?
chapter 71: Heartache
ending 1: Platonic
ending 2: Sans
Ending 3: Papyrus
ending 4: Red
ending 5: Rus
ending 6: Blueberry
ending 7: Ink
ending 8: Nightmare
ending 9: Dream
ending 10: Comet
ending 11: Jazzy
ending 12: Abyss
ending 13: Forté
Author's Note
A/N

chapter 64: Gym time

281 21 1
By Kath1908

You calmed down eventually before standing and stretching. You head towards the basement. 
"Ya gonna beat on your punchin bag?"
"Nah. I'm gonna go let the blood rush to my head by hanging upside down on one of the pullup bars." You go downstairs and you notice Black following you. Probably to keep an eye on you. You run to the bars and use the wall to get up. You let yourself hang upside down facing Black. Hes looking around surprised. 
"This is amazing. Why do you have all this?"
"Was recommend after the fire to keep my strength up."
"Its amazing."
"Thanks. You wanna talk about something?" He looks at you and frowns.
"Can I see some more if those other bruises?"
You look at him surprised and fall off the bar with a soft yelp. You landed on your side but sit up properly. "Why?"
"I might be able to pinpoint the monster who did that to you." You look surprised again.
"You're really serious about this 'proving you mean well' thing."
"You're just now realizing that?"
"Fine, take a look. Just don't do anything weird." You give him a cautious look as he comes over to you. He lifts up the back of your shirt to inspect everything. You're nervous because you still aren't the most comfortable with Black. After a moment he steps away again. 
"I appreciate you letting me see. I honestly didn't think you would…" he says and you look up at him.
"Cant say I wasn't thinking about saying no. But then I thought that I'd give you the chance." 
"Well thank you. I really do appreciate it." You chuckle at his words. 
"You really aren't that bad. I guess." You say with a smirk. He started sputtering at that. "Relax, it's a compliment. I'm gonna hang for a little while more. Stay here or go back, either is fine."
You jump and grab the bar before pulling yourself up and hanging by your legs. You look to see Black staring at you. 
"ARE YOU REALLY THAT STRONG?"
"Yeah. You should have seen Edge and Reds faces when they saw me beating on the punching bag the first time." You laugh loudly.
"YOU SERIOUSLY ARE THAT STRONG?"
"Yeah. Had nothing better to do in my free time back then. Never was one to fight though." You explain as the others come down the stairs. 
"Is everything okay?" Dream asks and you nod.
"You know, just hanging around." You say with a grin. Papyrus, Blue, Edge and Black all groan loudly while the others laugh. You grab the bar and take your legs off of it before swinging back and forth. 
"Whatcha doin?" Cherry said. 
"Swinging. It helps me strengthen some muscles, I haven't done this in a few weeks." You throw your weight back and forth with more and more momentum until you flip over the bar. You let go of the bar and fly through the air before making a perfect landing. You grin and stand on your tiptoes.
"Looks like you've done this many times." Nightmare says. 
"Have done it for years." You say with a yawn. Blue takes your hand and takes you to the couch so you can sit down. You do and he sits next to you.
"TAKE A SMALL NAP." He says as he pulls you to lay with your head on his lap and you fall asleep. 

(Sorry for the short chapter. It's more of a little filler chapter to show how comfortable Reader-chan is with Blackberry. Either way I hope you enjoyed it.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1K 39
Y/n was and/or is a very sweet child, unfortunately for them they weren't treated very well by their mother or father, Y/n was abused and didn't have...
8.3K 220 19
(Y/N) is 18 and living with her older sister (S/N). Her life gets turned upside down when hungry human-eating monsters get released from the undergro...
1.4K 66 11
The world has always dealt in absolutes. It was absolute when it took Error's parents away from him, leaving behind three siblings with nothing but e...
1.2K 76 57
Just a story about my undertale au fan character you can say my oc too whatever it would be a bit cringe and character gonna get really op in stor...