Azur Lane : Might of The Drag...

By RGX4399

Onwards to the year of 2035, the PLA Navy successfully built their latest supercarrier, Zhejiang of the Type... More

Info About Zhejiang
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Special Chapter 1
Chapter 7 Part 1
Chapter 7 Part 2
Info About Zhejiang (Retrofit)
Chapter 8 Part 1
Chapter 8 Part 2
Chapter 9 Part 1
Chapter 9 Part 2
Post 10.000 Reads Special Chapter
The Calyph Fleet Character Bio
Chapter 10 Part 1
Info About Pingxiang
Chapter 10 Part 2
Dragon Empery Shipgirls Equipment (After Modern Retrofit)
Chapter 11 Part 1
Chapter 11 Part 2
Chapter 11 Part 3
Special Chapter 2

Chapter 4

2.9K 28 32
By RGX4399

Note : The pictures that posted in this book belongs to it's respective owners and Azur Lane belongs to Yostar, Yongshi and Manjuu.

Font tips :

Normal : Speaking normally

Italic : Speaking inside their mind

Bold : Character's name

Recap : Zhejiang meets with the rest of the Royal Navy shipgirls to gives information about his appearance and finishes his combat test with a remarkable results.

When Zhejiang focused to think about his admiral, he right now still walks somewhere to find a place where he can have a lunch.

Zhejiang : I wonder if Azur Lane have a good place to eat, especially for eat lunches.

Suddenly, Zhejiang bumps into a short purple haired girl.

??? 1 : Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't looking.

Zhejiang : *waving his right hand* No, no, no, it's fine.

Seconds later, a long white pigtail haired shipgirl with a messy attire and pink bunny jacket walking towards the previous purple haired shipgirl with a sleepy manner.

??? 2 : Javelin, are you okay?

Javelin : Yes, I'm okay Laffey-chan.

Laffey : Okay... *sleeps while standing*

Zhejiang : *looking at Javelin* She sleeps while standing? This is kinda new for me.

Javelin : *looking at Zhejiang* I don't know that you're new to this kind of stuff.

Zhejiang : Wait, you're Javelin right? I just met you back from the training ground.

Javelin : *smiles* And you must be Zhejiang then, this is Laffey-chan.

Laffey : *talks then sleeps again* Hello... Zzzzz...

Zhejiang recognized a purple haired little girl wearing a pure white dress holding a unicorn plushie behind Javelin.

Zhejiang : *looking thoroughly at Javelin, noticing a shipgirl behind her* Umm, who's the shy girl behind you?

Javelin : *looking at the shy girl behind her* Ah, this is Unicorn.

A girl named Unicorn, who's holding a unicorn plushie can be seen behind Javelin.

Unicorn : *shy tone* H-hello...

Zhejiang : *kindly nods* It's a pleasure to you.

Javelin : Mister Zhejiang, what are you doing here?

Zhejiang : I'm looking for a place that suitable for lunchtime.

Laffey : *sleepy tone* Can I sleep on your back?

Javelin : *looking at Laffey and blushes* Laffey-chan! What are you talking-

Zhejiang : Javelin.

Javelin : *changes attention to Zhejiang* Yes?

Zhejiang : I'm fine with this kind of thing. *looking at Laffey* You may hop on if you like.

Laffey : *sleepy tone* Yay...

Laffey quickly climbed Zhejiang's back and she instantly feels comfortable.

Laffey : *sleepy tone* It's so comfortable... Zzzz...

Zhejiang : Letting a capitalist destroyer climbs my back is so damn weird. And... She's fall asleep.

Unicorn : *pulling Zhejiang's uniform smoothly* Umm, Mister Zhejiang?

Zhejiang : Yes? What is it Unicorn?

Unicorn : Can I call you as Big Brother?

Zhejiang : I want to find an excuse to refuse, but I can't. This girl is so eager to have a Big brother. But f*ck it, why not give it a try? Sure, if that's what you really want.

Hearing that acceptance, Unicorn has sparkles in her eyes and she is filled with happiness.

Zhejiang : I'll be honest, that is indeed a really cute face. Oh yeah, I forgot. Do you girls know where's the nearby canteen at?

Javelin : *nods in agreement* Yes. We know a nearby canteen you may like.

Zhejiang : Could you girls bring me there?

Unicorn : *nods* Sure, Big Brother.

Zhejiang nodded and followed their direction and soon after he followed them for a short time, they arrived at the mentioned canteen.

Javelin : Here is the cafeteria you're looking for, Zhejiang.

Zhejiang : *nods* Xiexie. (Thank you.) Wow, having the library located nearby the cafeteria? Either I don't remember talking about it or I just didn't pay attention yesterday. Do you girls want to eat lunches as well?

Javelin : No, thank you! We already make our own lunches! *dragged Laffey off from Zhejiang's back* Come on, Laffey-chan!

Laffey : *sleep talking* Don't wanna... His back is so... Soft...

Zhejiang : Laffey, next time you can always ask if you want something. But for now, I want to eat lunches here because I feel bored to eat inside my ship.

Laffey : *getting off from Zhejiang's back* Okay...

Zhejiang : Well, girls. It was very nice to interact with each others, while you're walking to your favorable destination. Thanks for the nice greet and talk. *smiles* Girls, I'll see you later.

Javelin : *waves her right hand* Bye bye!

Unicorn : *smiles* Bye, Big brother...

Laffey : *sleepy tone* Bye bye...

Laffey, Javelin, and Unicorn leaves Zhejiang who's already in the front of the cafeteria.

Javelin : Girls, what do you think about Zhejiang? Do you think he's a nice person?

Laffey : *sleepy tone* Laffey doesn't know him... But... Laffey want to be friends with him...

Unicorn : I want to be get along with Big Brother as well...

Meanwhile with Zhejiang...

??? : Welcome! *notices the person* Oh, you must be Zhejiang.

He is currently standing in front of long brownish blonde haired shipgirl who is apparently in charge of the cafeteria/mess hall.

Zhejiang : I assume this is my first time coming here. Mind if you tell me about your name, ma'am?

Nevada : Sure, I'm Nevada! Now, can I take your order?

Zhejiang : A bacon and eggs with some vegetables, please.

Nevada : Coming right up, please wait!

While Zhejiang waits Nevada that preparing his order for a few minutes, he's humming a random stuff to relieve his stress for thinking too much about his life before he was reborn as a shipboy. After several time of hums, Nevada delivered the food that he ordered for a lunch.

Nevada : Here's your order! *gives Zhejiang the menu he ordered*

Zhejiang : Surprisingly, I already have this world's money currency before I'm entered the naval test. This could be useful. Xiexie. (Thank you.) *goes to find a seat while bringing the menu*

Nevada : You're welcome. Enjoy your lunch!

Zhejang goes to sit in the nearby empty seats and he eats his lunch that he ordered from Nevada. While eating it, he keeps wondering what will he do after he finish his lunch.

Zhejiang : I wonder if I can go somewhere after this...

-Several minutes timeskip-

After eating lunch at Nevada's cafeteria, Zhejiang right now is outside the cafeteria.

Zhejiang : *walking peacefully* Now, with all that satisfying lunch meal, let's go do something positive before I summon my ship in the drydock to check out the armaments.

Somewhere in the streets of the naval base, Ping Hai and Ning Hai have started a small business by selling panda shaped Chinese buns.

Ning Hai : One order, coming right up!

Meanwhile, nearby their small business stand, Hammann tries to put the eyes on the panda buns, but she ultimately failed... So miserably.

Hammann : *multiple tickmark appears on her head* Why is Hammann here??!!

While Hammann still moans about her failure, Ning Hai and Ping Hai continues to run their small business.

Ping Hai : Jiayou (Come on), keep going. *grabs one of the panda shaped Chinese buns*

Ning Hai : *looking at Ping Hai* Ping Hai! Don't eat stuff that we're selling!

While they still in their stand and Ning Hai scolds Ping Hai to not eat the panda shaped buns that they're selling, Enterprise and Belfast are closing in and they gives their own comments about their small business.

Enterprise : They already started a business.

Belfast : I agree, they said they wanted to create a new starting point, they want to make a better dedication by working together. Well of course, as sisters.

Then Ping Hai notices Enterprise and Belfast, Ping Hai approaches them and gives them some of their self made buns.

Ping Hai : *gives Enterprise their panda shaped buns* Here, take it.

Enterprise : *awkward face* Umm... No, thank you.

Belfast : Miss Enterprise...

Ping Hai : My sister said don't worry about payment, you saved us. We want to thank you.

Enterprise eventually accepted and she takes the buns that Ping Hai gave as a sign of gratitude. After both Enterprise and Belfast leaves their stand, Ping Hai is currently holding a plastic with several delicious dumplings inside.

Ping Hai : *holding a plastic with dumplings inside* I hope he will like it...

Ning Hai : Don't worry too much about him, Ping Hai. I know that he will accept it.

Meanwhile, Zhejiang is walking around the streets after he ate his lunches in Nevada's canteen.

Zhejiang : *thinking for a short time* I wonder if there's any better stuff to do, before I summon my ship...

Zhejiang notices a small stand that makes him intrigued. It is a stand that sells Chinese buns.

Zhejiang : *looking at the stand* Chinese bun stand? You know what, let's find out what kind of buns they're selling to the shipgirls.

Zhejiang is closing in to a small stand that selling Chinese buns. He questioned about what products are they selling, that was until he realized that Ning Hai and Ping Hai were the ones who running the business.

Zhejiang : Excuse me, what kind of Chinese buns are you- *notices Ning Hai and Ping Hai* You girls...

Ping Hai rushes to hug Zhejiang and gives him a plastic with dumplings inside.

Ping Hai : *begs to Zhejiang* Please, take this dumplings!

Zhejiang : Weisheme? (Why?)

Ning Hai : *smiles* For me and Ping Hai, you're looks special. As a gratitude, that dumplings that we made inside that plastic is yours.

Zhejiang : First of all, xiexie. (thank you.) Second, what kind of Chinese buns that you made for this small business?

Ping Hai : We're running a business to sell a panda shaped Chinese buns with a variety of flavours. How can we help you, Zhejiang?

Ning Hai : *blushes while looking at Ping Hai* Ping Hai! What are you talking about?!

Zhejiang : *groans* That should be my line, though. Anyways, may I join you girls to run this business? I have nothing to do here, so you can perhaps teach me a few things?

Ning Hai & Ping Hai : *feels cheered* Yes!

Zhejiang enters inside their small stand and at this point, both of Ning Hai sisters are ready to teach him about the buns that they're making.

Ning Hai : We'll start teaching you from the basics, so you better listen. *smiles*

Zhejiang : *smirks as acceptance sign* You she me keyi baengzhu nin de nuehai. (Anything to help you girls.)

Eventually, Ping Hai and Ning Hai were teaching Zhejiang with their knowledge about how to make a panda shaped Chinese buns from the ingredient until the finishing procedure. Later, after they selling the Chinese buns while helping at each other's fault. The three of them are almost done selling the Chinese buns, because both Ning Hai and Ping Hai were called to a meeting.

Ning Hai : *shouts* Ping Hai! Zhejiang! I think we're gonna call it a day.

Zhejiang : Can you tell me why we're closing this early?

Ping Hai : Both of us will having a meeting with Miss Enterprise and the others. I think it's about the Siren fleet activities.

Zhejiang : *sighs for remembering Admiral Shangfei about his duty*

Ping Hai : *worried face* What's wrong, Zhejiang? Are you feel bored with us?!

Zhejiang : *takes deep breath* No, I have a PTSD about a personal matter.

Ping Hai : *curious face* Can you tell me about it?

Ning Hai feels impatient because both Ping Hai and Zhejiang were talking when Ping Hai was supposed to be ready herself.

Ning Hai : Ping Hai! We better hurry! I don't want to make them worried.

Ping Hai : Wait for a second! *faces to Zhejiang* Zhejiang, can you come with us to the meeting if you're free?

Zhejiang : Well, of course. I have a lot of free day.

Ping Hai and Zhejiang preparing themselves before they leave the stand and they joined with Ning Hai to go to the meeting.

Ning Hai : *confused* So, you're telling me that Zhejiang will come with us to the meeting?!

Zhejiang : Ping Hai asks me nicely since I still have a free time. *checks his watch* Girls! We're wasting time here! Let's roll! *running to the meeting place*

Ning Hai & Ping Hai : Right! *running to the meeting place*

-Small timeskip-

After three of them arrived, they weren't expecting that Zhejiang who's currently sitting between Ning Hai and Ping Hai will also join the meeting. Reason of that is because they didn't actually invite him to the meeting. The shipgirls inside the meeting room are Enterprise, Hornet, Belfast, and Wales. Knowing that Zhejiang joined this meeting, Wales talked to him.

Wales : *looking at Zhejiang* I didn't expect that you will join this meeting, Zhejiang.

Hornet : *looking at Zhejiang* Yeah, I didn't know you're interested.

Zhejiang : Don't mind me, I just came here because these two... *headpats Ning Hai and Ping Hai caused them to smile* Invites me for a personal reason.

Enterprise : *awkward face* Okay...

Belfast : *looking at Wales* Without further ado, shall we begin this meeting?

Wales : *looking at Belfast* Right! *looking at her front* We shall.

-Another small timeskip-

Ning Hai : We Dragon Empery, detected some suspicious activities by the Siren fleet. It seems that... They are planning a massive attack. We were out on a scouting mission to find out more, but...

Hornet : You mean the high class Sirens might planning something big?

Zhejiang : *nods* Hmm...

Ping Hai : *speak with small voice* What's wrong, Zhejiang?

Zhejiang : *speak with small voice* Nothing, carry on.

Wales : The Dragon Empery is one of the camp in Azur Lane, they brought us to this important information.

Zhejiang : *tickmark appears from his head* One of the camp?! You're joking with me, right?

Ning Hai : Maybe, they're trying to strike quietly while Azur Lane and Crimson Axis are fighting each other?

Zhejiang : Ahem.

With that loud noise, everyone pays their attention to Zhejiang.

Zhejiang : I don't want to bring any of this, but I'm afraid this so called "Siren fleet activities" is not a normal Siren operation. It may be a very organized operation.

The shipgirls were confused by his statement.

Hornet : *questioned face* What do you mean by that?

Zhejiang : Let's say it's one of my theories. According to the intel that I obtain last night, what Hornet said is on point.

Hornet : *shocked face* Really?!

Zhejiang : Yes, the High Value Individual from the Siren fleet who's still hiding from us may be planning a manipulation by dragging Sakura Empire into their side.

The confused face of the shipgirls turned to a shocked face for hearing about his theory.

Wales : *slightly shocked face* You're joking right? Sakura Empire siding with the Sirens?

Zhejiang : I know Observer Alpha because I read one of the old library books but I still don't what her motive truly is. It's still a theory, for now we are lacking information about what they're planning. It is necessary to bring someone into one of the most suicidal missions, an infiltration.

Belfast : That's an activity we Royal Navy excel in, the maid corps are already on a mission to infiltrate Sakura Empire's territory.

Enterprise : Really?!

Belfast : Cloak and Dagger... Espionage mission.

Zhejiang : *looking at Wales* Wales.

Wales : *looking at Zhejiang* Yes? What is it, Zhejiang?

Zhejiang : For this meeting, I request a permission to leave the meeting with a reason. To prepared my armaments as soon as possible.

The shipgirls were expressing different faces. There are shipgirl with shocked face, the neutral face, and also the concerned face.

Belfast : But what about the briefing? Are you planning to join the battle without knowing our plan of operation?

Zhejiang : I am a man full of surprises, you know. *standing from his chair* Girls, if you excuse me. *leaving the meeting room*

Enterprise : Wait!

Ping Hai : Zhejiang!

Zhejiang already leaves the meeting room without listening to their call.

Wales : *kindly facepalmed with her left hand* I guess we have to sort this on our own, huh?

Belfast : Unfortunately for us, yes. What exactly are you trying to do, Master Zhejiang?

Meanwhile, in Sakura Empire HQ...

Two shipgirls from Royal Navy Maid Corps who were assigned to infiltrate Sakura Empire earlier were trying to hiding themselves before they're almost getting caught by one of the Sakura Empire shipgirl who doesn't recognize her of being one of the espionage mission participants. After they hide in a certain spot for almost getting themselves caught, they talking on each other.

??? 3 : *frightened while looking at the stoic faced RN maid* Why do I have to be on this sneaky mission?! Can someone replace me for this task?!

??? 4 : Shhh... Be quiet... We have finished investigate the supply area, it seems that they're planned to build something big than anything we ever see before. But the remaining question is... Where is it?

??? 4 then notices the short green haired catgirl.

??? 4 : *talking in low volume* Let's try to follow her, Edinburgh. *follows the catgirl*

Edinburgh : *talking in low volume* Ehhh, Sheffy is so mean... *follows the catgirl*

Edinburgh and Sheffield started following the catgirl who's walking into the supply area.

Akashi : *gloomy face* Shiranui don't know how to treat a cat nicely, nya. Akashi can't stand her like this, nyaa... *looking around her* Where am l now, nya...?

Akashi then walked a little bit to a room located inside the supply area and sees one of the unknown Siren warship.

Akashi : *confused face* Is that the Orochi, nya? It looks like a Siren ship, nya. Is it a really good idea for us to build this, nya...

Then, Akashi notices a tall long brown haired foxgirl appears towards the Orochi with holding an unknown object.

Akashi : Akagi? What is she doing here, nya?

Akagi is holding an object resembles a black cube, then she put the cube on the Orochi and it was absorbed directly into the vessel. Then, a white haired girl with short height and few tentacles surrounding her back appears nearby Akagi, the girl talks to Akagi about the Orochi.

??? 5 : With the amount of energy collected, Orochi's activation will soon happen.

Akashi : *silent shocked face* Is that...?!

??? 5 : At this state, I will talk... *licking her lips* A little bit more, maybe for once.

Then a black mental cube appears in her hand palm and it flies directly to Akagi.

??? 5 : The purpose of Project Orochi is not to build a normal warship. Nope. It will be... A giant warship who can carry out every wishes on the ocean... The long awaited reunion is coming towards us...

Akagi : Leave now, Observer Alpha. You don't want to be caught by someone else.

Observer Alpha : Don't worry, I shall leave this place soon.

After shocked that Akagi cooperated with the Siren and discovered Project Orochi, Akashi urges to get out from the room and send the emergency message to anyone.

Akashi : Oh god, I have seen something so terrible, I need to get out of here before anyone notices.

Akashi planned to escape from the room but she wasn't expecting that someone that resembles Akagi appears from behind. She has a short white hair and a mask placed beside her head.

??? 6 : Hey you, what are you doing there?

Akashi : *squealed* Nyaa!

Akagi and Observer Alpha notices Akashi's squeal thanks to the previous mentioned white haired foxgirl.

??? 6 : *menacing face* You've seen it, aren't you?

Akashi : *shaking* W-what are you talking about, nya? I'm just lost and I happen to found this room, that's all...

But then, Observer Alpha's tentacle grabs Akashi.

Observer Alpha : Oh, so you've seen it. Like they say "curiosity kills the cat", right? *menacing glare*

Akashi : *horrified face* Nyaa!! Someone help me!!

Before Observer Alpha does something terrible to Akashi, Akagi goes to intervene her.

Akagi : Stop it, I won't allow you to have your way here.

Observer Alpha : *looking at Akagi* You would say it, but... You can't actually leave this cat to go away from us without doing anything right?

Suddenly, Observer Alpha was shot by Sheffield.

*DOR!*

??? 6 : Who's that?! *launches her flaming petals*

Sheffield then jump to dodge the flaming petals from the white haired foxgirl and revealing her maid outfit.

??? 6 : That outfit...! The Royal Navy!!

Then, Sheffield doing some James Bond sh*t and shoot the cube out of Akagi's hand with her pistol main gun hybrid.

*DOR!*

The cube falls down and bumped into Edinburgh's head.

Edinburgh : *grabs the black mental cube that bumped to her head* I got it Sheffy! Let's go!

Sheffield : *double nod as sign of agreement*

Observer Alpha tries to shoot Edinburgh with her rigging's main cannon but Edinburgh successfully escaped, then Sheffield throws phosphorus gre- I mean smoke grenade and escaped from the Sakura Empire naval base.

??? 6 : What a stupid trick.

The smoke grenade effect is now cleared and now it reveals that Sheffield, Edinburgh, and Akashi have escaped from the supply area.

Observer Alpha : Oh my, it's all happens thanks to you, Akagi. *disappears from the room*

Then, the alarm rang loudly across the entire naval base.

-Short damn timeskip-

??? 6 : *looking at Akagi* Forgive me, Nee-sama. The enemy have escaped from the naval base.

Akagi : Fufufu... I see, that's too bad for us. Right, Kaga?

Kaga : *nods and looking at the escaped shipgirls route direction* Yeah, and now they have the black box with them.

Akagi : Organize a pursuit force to find them. But... This could be good chance for us. If Azur Lane gives us back the black cube, then let's kindly accept their request.

-Short timeskip-

After the stressful meeting, Zhejiang is now on the way to his docks to summon his ship. He planned to find out the Royal Navy shipgirls that infiltrating Sakura Empire HQ, to find out what exactly are The Siren's up to. After walking around for few minutes because of being tired to run and he eats the dumplings he retrieved from Ning Hai sisters, he arrived at the docks.

Zhejiang : Wo hui zhao chuu taemen zai zuo shenme, ruguo mei ren neng zuo dao, na wo hui. (I will find out what they're up to, and if no one can do it, then I will.) *summons his ship*

Zhejiang summons his ship in an empty dock and goes inside without caring about the random shipgirls who impressed by his ship hull size.

Zhejiang : Qidong men suo shunxu! (Initiate door locking sequence!)

After he lock his ship, he straight away goes to his bedroom to grab a ballpoint and pencil before he goes to his forward bridge with any hope of finding a radio frequency that leads him to the combat location. He immediately sits on the table nearby the radio transmitter.

Zhejiang : *putting the writing tool to the table and eats the remaining dumplings* I'm just need to patiently wait for the radio frequency, the Royal Navy maids that infiltrating their territory is not that dumb. Belfast said earlier that these maids were specialized at that kind of task or rather said as special mission. *finishes the last dumpling* Nom, nom, nom... Waiting inside the forward bridge while eating my favorite snack from the Ning Hai sisters can't be a bad thing. *smiles* I need to be grateful to both of them.

Eventually, he finished all of his dumplings while sitting on a chair in his forward bridge before he received an emergency call. After he accept the call and writing the description about the emergency call in a notebook he brought from his bedroom before goes to the forward bridge, he immediately send the message via radio communication to Azur Lane HQ.

Zhejiang : *sending a voiced radio message* Azur Lane HQ, this is Zhejiang. Do you read me, over?

Wales : *accepts the radio call* This is Wales with Azur Lane HQ, what's wrong Zhejiang?

Zhejiang : *talking on a radio* I just received an emergency call from Royal Navy's Edinburgh and Sheffield about the infiltration.

Wales : *talking on a radio* Really?! What do they say?

Zhejiang : *talking on a radio* "We are being cut off and isolated in a little island, while being blockaded by Sakura Empire fleet." is what they said in the transmission, over.

Wales : *talking on a radio* I see, do you have their location?

Zhejiang : *talking on a radio* Copy, I'll mark it for you.

-Short timeskip, again-

Zhejiang : *talking on a radio* For now, I will go there first in half speed to obtain information. I'll inform you right away if I found anything related to the mission.

Wales : *talking on a radio* Thanks for your help. We'll assemble the fleet formation right away.

Zhejiang : *talking on a radio* That's all the latest information from me. Zhejiang, out. *ends the radio call*

Zhejiang goes out from his forward bridge leaving his writing tools behind. After getting out from his forward bridge and standing in his runway, he starts to move his ship with his command.

Zhejiang : Start engine! Moving in with half speed output!

Zhejiang's ship starts to sail away from his docks, the random shipgirls that starring at his ship gives a different reactions.

Shipgirl 1 : Whoa, girls! Look at his ship! He's starting to sail his ship out of his docks.

Shipgirl 2 : I wonder why he's leaving the dock?

Shipgirl 3 : Maybe... A new mission from Miss Wales?

After sailing away from his docks in half cruising speed, Zhejiang prepares himself for any threat while checking the loadout of his Stealth UAV GJ-11 Sharp Sword. With just looking at his UAV, Zhejiang shows a smirk.

Zhejiang : *smirk* This battle better be worth my time... Hehehe...

END

New Characters :

Laffey (Eagle Union/Azur Lane)

Unicorn (Royal Navy/Azur Lane)

Nevada (Eagle Union/Azur Lane)

Edinburgh (Royal Navy/Azur Lane)

Sheffield (Royal Navy/Azur Lane)

Akashi (Sakura Empire/Azur Lane, formerly Crimson Axis)

Akagi (Sakura Empire/Crimson Axis)

Kaga (Sakura Empire/Crimson Axis)

Observer Alpha (The Siren Fleet)

Me : Hello, peeps. It's me, the author. I just want to say that I'm apologized if this story takes long time and doesn't properly written. It seems that my mind just can't catch a break everytime I tried to wrote a chapter. With this chapter released, this proofs that sometimes I have my own limit to arrange ideas. Now, it's time-

Zhejiang : *rushed to author's room with tockmark on his face* Author, where the hell is Akashi?

Me : *shrugs* I don't f*cking know, I've been inside my room like the entire time.

Zhejiang : Alright then. *bows to readers* My apologies for breaking author's room like the FBI does. *kindly closes the author's room door and yells while finding Akashi* Come out, you scam kitty! You won't f*cking escape me!

Me : Well, that's a bit of a mess... Anyway, the next chapter will be operation to rescue Sheffield, Edinburgh, and Akashi from Sakura Empire pursuit fleet. Thank you so much for reading this chapter, now it's time to close my ears and catch some zzz's... *Author proceed to lying down on his bed and sleeps* Zzzz...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 465 11
War, War never changes. It's exactly the same. No matter which era it happens upon. This is a story of a girl. A girl with dark times. One who's life...
4.6K 71 14
Feb/14/2026 - The Human-siren War has Gone for 2 Decades Now, It Finally Ended with Sirens Pushing the Humans of the Waters and Lands. and the Ship-H...
35.2K 1K 32
Off the coast of Germany, three kansen sisters sailed in the darkness of the night. All three of them struck with curiosity. Following the trail of a...
2.9K 71 23
Azur lane: Sekai saikō no kaigun shikan ga betsu no sekai ni umarekawarimashita Azurlane: The world's best Naval officers reincarnated on another wor...