Melanin Love 2

由 amorfxiry

I honestly can't believe I'm doing a second book. This is book is the second one to my first one. This book i... 更多

𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝓭𝓭𝓰
Oooo
𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓐𝓼𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮
𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓝𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓷
2𝓷𝓭 𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂
𝓐 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓮
𝓜𝓸𝓬𝓱𝓪
𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷 & 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼
𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓽 𝓪 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽
𝓕 𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂
𝓝𝓸 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼?
𝓢𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮
ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ʀᴀᴘ ʟɪɴᴇ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ
Mirk Desires| The Prologue
GOLDEN BOY
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭
ᴘ ¹ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ; ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ
ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
𝐈𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭

𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓬 𝓕𝓾𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼

2.3K 49 3
由 amorfxiry

BriiLeii thank you for requesting this and giving me a plot!

The time was 1:23 in the afternoon. Nothing was happening due to the serious pandemic that's going on. Mostly all of the world Quarantined due to the Coronavirus going around and people getting sick. Some of us are trying to make the best of it while some other people are bored out of our minds.

It's been two Official weeks since they put us on quarantine. And let me tell you something I feel like I'm going to lose my mind any moment now. But the best thing I can do is stay quarantined and away from people because who wants to get sick? Not me.

I sigh and lay my head against the couch. Why is quarantine so boring! There's to nothing to do but sit in the house all day and do nothing. Well there is one thing I could do. And that's to mess with my best friend. Who just so happens to live with me and be quarantined with me.

"Hongjoong!"

"......."

"Hongjoong!"

"......"

About 15 minutes of me basically screaming his name he finally comes downstairs. He glares at me as I give him a simple smile.

"Hi Hongjoong."

"Y/N why won't you leave me alone!?"

"I'm bored and I have nothing to do."

"Well do something then."

"It's Quarantine asshole. Which means we all have to stay inside. But I just happened to be stuck inside with a person who doesn't have a life outside our apartment walls."

"Let me not have a life outside y/n. I'm happier inside anyway.."

"You sometimes I wonder how we're best friends."

"Yeah me too."

"It's the second week of Quarantine. I hope you aren't like this for the rest of it."

"Oh I will be."

"Asshole."

"Thank you for the compliment. Oh and y/n stop wearing my clothes."

"Fuck you."

"I love you too."

I take his shirt that I had been wearing and throw at his face. He mumbles a quick and quiet thank you at me as I head up the stairs. Who needs his clothes anyway. Not me. I grabbed my new silk pajama set I got from my bestie for my birthday and headed to bathroom to take a shower.

30 minutes later

I was washed and clean shaven. I put all of Hongjoong's clothes back in his clothes where they belong so he wouldn't start tripping on me. He made my way downstairs to see Hongjoong gone. I thought that nigga was going stay inside. I shrug and lay down on couch exhausted.   

Hongjoong PoV
I laugh at my Seonghwa Hyung who rolls his eyes at me. I open the door to me and your name. I hear Seonghwa gasps at something so I turn my attention to where he was looking. I immediately became flushed at the sight of y/n sleeping on couch in a silk pajama set.

"Damn. I've never sent y/n look like that before."

"Yah. Stop looking at her."

"Why are you jealous?"

"Ok time for you to go."

"Wait-."

"Bye Hyung!"

I slammed the door in his face before turning my attention to y/n. When did she get that? I bite my lip as I try to constrain myself. Why does she always have to tease me. What am I going to do with her?

Y/N PoV

"I have always loved your thighs."

"Mmm."

Am I having a wet dream? What the literal fuck is happening. I can't be dreaming. Right?

"Fuck I shouldn't have done this a long time ago."

"Please touch me."

He groans sucking a hickey onto the supple skin of my inner thigh. My hands comb through his soft hair. I tugged his as he leaves marks all over my thighs. I could feel his smirk along my thighs as he plays with the lace of my shorts.

"I want to take my time with you beautiful."

He pulled my shorts and panties down and off in one swift motion. He sighs breathlessly against my pussy, using his fingers to spread my folds apart. His fingers become sticky with my arousal. He wasted no time as he began sucking on my clit. Pushing his face deeper in between my legs. His hands gripped my thighs.

A whimper managed escape my mouth as my bottom lip was trapped between my teeth. I started waking up but I tried my best to stay asleep because I didn't want to leave the dream especially with this going on. I woke up moaning. It wasn't a dream after all. I woke up to find Hongjoong eating me like his life depended on it. I throw my head back against the pillow gripping his hair.

"H-Hongjoong please."

He moved away from my dripping pussy before attaching his lips to mine. His grinds his cloth cock against my moist heat. He pulls away from the kiss and starts kissing on my neck.

"Why did you have to wear it y/n?"

"Y-you said t-that I couldn't wear your clothes."

"So this was the second outfit? Is this just to tease me?"

"Y-yes! Please just touch me!"

"Fuck baby ok."

He pulls off his shirt before attaching his lips back to mine. I sigh into the kiss gripping his hair as his body grinds against mine. His fingers unhooked my bra. He dipped his head closer and taking in one my nipple in his mouth. Slowly and surely, he was taking time sucking at my sensitive nub. A breathless whimper was all I could can utter out at sudden intrusion, his middle finger shoved inside my hole down to the knuckle.

I bucked my hips against his hand as I draw near my orgasm. He slid another finger in me, pumping at a slow pace while mouth was still connected to my breast. Lapping and nipping at the bud and the skin around it making my body shudder with pleasure.

His digits stroked my aching walls at very slow timid pace. I moaned loader when he shoved his digits deeper into me, the tip of his finger caressing the rough spot inside my sex. My back arched against couch.

"I'm so close Joong please."

He chuckled, watching his digits get sucked in my cavern and every time he pulled out, it got even more coated with my juices. He pulled out completely, making me clench me around nothing. He inserted his two fingers drenched with my juices inside his mouth, hollowing his cheeks and sucking on them until releasing them with a lewd pop.

"Gosh you look so pretty all fuck out. I can't wait to see how you look when I'm done with you."

"........"

He kissed my lips before before taking his pants off. I gasp as I see he didn't wear anything underneath. I moaned at the sight of his cock, standing high against his abdomen. It was my turn to drool at your best friend. My hands ran leisurely over his chest, then his abs and finally over his shaft.

He tensed up at my touch. I had him in my palm, fingers tracing the ever prominent vein while my thumb collected the precum that had spilled out of his leaky tip. I brought my fingers up to my mouth, sensually licking his essence away, earning a deep groan from him. I pushed him down on the couch before positioning myself above his cock.

I slowly sink down on him making him groan and pleasure and me moan in pleasure as well. I let my hands rest on his shoulders while his mouth find its way back to my breasts again. I began riding him, head falling back in absolute bliss at the feeling of his hard length moving against my wet walls.

"Fuck, you feel so damn good."

"Mmm please."

"Please what baby?"

"Fuck me faster."

I started to tire out as my movements were getting slower and more sloppier. Hongjoong wasted no time in holding me in place as he began thrusting his hips upwards into mine. I placed my head in the crook as his neck to stop myself from moaning to loud. He began fucking me harder as a knot was forming in my stomach rapidly at the pace he had set. He rested his head on my shoulder, concentrating on my climax.

He lets go of my waist, gripping onto my ass instead as I whimper out in pleasure.  Every movement of my hips has me taking his cock deep into my pussy and Hongjoong's groans and moans in delight. He pulls my body towards him, his hands bringing me as he attaches his lips to my neck

"Fuck I can't."

"Yes Joong!"

Hongjoong grips my breasts in his hands, finding my nipples and rolling them between his fingers slowly, pinching and increasing the pressure making me gasp, my pussy spasming around him involuntarily. I rise up again, feeling the sweet suck of his cock leaving me, then push back down against him, filling myself up, grinding to rub my clit against his cock.

Hongjoong moans, sighs, and grunts with pleasure as you continue in a working rhythm, starving to feel his hot release into my pussy. His fingers still tugging at my nipples, bounced in his hands as I bounced on him. He fucked into you harder, pulling me down onto him with every upward movement. I shuddered, thighs shaking convulsively as you came on him. Hongjoong shoved his cock up into me, hot seed filling me up.

He guided me over his cock, milking his cum into me as we two rode out out highs. My heart was pounding in my chest, body glistening with sweat as i finally relaxed on top of him. My head resting on his chest as his hands rest on my ass. He kisses my forehead.

"You know I like like you?"

"Of course and I like like you too."

"So...."

"So what? Are you asking if you're my boyfriend because the answer is yes. I can't let you go when you have dick like that."

"Good."

"You know that was the most fun I had since this pandemic started."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Then do you want to do it again?"

"Hell yes."

You already know what happened.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

87.7K 3.6K 26
highly requested 🤍 Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my book of Yuna imagines! 🤗 I know how long a lot of you have been waiting for this. You've all been so...
1.6K 24 14
Hey guys,so I have planned to write imagines here about all kind of Idols. But I will write about different kinds of groups every month. Request are...
2.2K 19 15
Notice: Read description before reading. first time creating a twice book, im nervous i might let u all down lol.. i might give yall a late update so...
56K 227 48
COMPLETED💯 For all you dirty minded people like me here you go also, this is my first book so sorry if it sucks. Let me know what you want to see ne...