We On Fire

By Danise730

Lin Kook (Jeon JungKook) was the head of the well-known foreign dance group "Shake It", but due to betrayed b... More

1~The Dancing Competition
2~Betray
3~The Dance group collapsed
4~The first time, he saw her pole dancing
5~An Invitation
6~Conduct a desperate fight
7~A battle between brothers
8~Acquisition of Hogtao Building
9~Just like me before
10~Breakup and dissolution
11~The end of her dream
12~The birth of「Fire」
13~You're not qualified to my team
14~Splashed by lemon tea
16~A Criminal Punishment ?!
17~Loyalty between girls
18~Give me a smile
19~This is for you
20~A new fan
21~Hot breakfast
22~Seok's Female Companion
23~Walk on the red carpet
24~Just don't look at them
25~Waste his gas?!
26~Music Bar
27~Cook for Byul
28~After Yong was drunk
29~Help her change her clothes with a bath towel
30~Hug him unconsciously
31~Do I have too many clothes?!
32~A misunderstanding from the back stairs
33~Kook and Seok have been together?!
34~Business Trip
35~A spoiler horror movie
36~Find teammates
37~The Amusement Park
38~Kook's gentle manner
39~Kiss Yong ?!
40~A Kiss.
41~What's wrong with her?
42~The competition in the ancient wall
43~The best dance team in Mudu
44~First time see Kook battle
45~Yong's Encouragement
46~Fire's Statement
47~Just a member
48~Barbie Elf
49~Moonstar Necklace
50~His disappointment
51~Hug her tightly
52~The big rock disappears
53~Rebirth of Elf
54~She did it !
55~We On Fire
56~Silver Hair
57~Come back
58~Christmas party
59~The game and the punishment
60~Barbie's crisis
61~The Cherry "kiss"
62~The Flower Fairy
63~The Black Swan
64~Truth Exposed
65~Treat him as a doll?!!
66~Back to the beginning
67~Seok's Confession
68~Duo Choreography
69~the sunflower and the rose
70~Can you not go there?!
71~The Unconnected Call
72~Sorry
73~The sharpest words
74~She likes Him?!!
75~Cuz I like you

15~The trap of the club stage

1.8K 67 17
By Danise730

Yong changed into the costume of the show and sat quietly in the background.

Originally it was time for her performance, but Manager Wu came to her not long ago and said that the team behind the performances were all coming from outside the field. The way back would be relatively long. It was too late to go back and feared that the driver's was not sprightly enough, so he moved Yong's program to Later, Yong didn't feel wrong, so she agreed.

But as she waited longer and longer, the pointer of the clock moved from 10:00, 10:45, to 11:40, and Yong's mood became more and more uneasy and scared, and it was almost midnight, which much different from the time set before.

When Yong wanted to go to Manager Wu to confirm the performance time, Manager Wu happened to walk into the background.

"Miss Yong, it's your turn~"

With Manager Wu's announcement, Yong's tight heart relaxed a little, and she was finally on stage.

"Okay, I take there now."

"However, the position of the performance is a bit different from the original one. Because the last group left too many props, the back field staff is still cleaning up. The original middle position is now changed to the front of the stage, and the staff is already on the shelf. The steel pipe is not far away from the original position."

"It's no problem, I'm ready to come on stage."

Yong prepared with great energy, and Manager Wu at this time saw that Yong was so easy to fall into the trap, and smiled dirtily...

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Kook stood in front of the door of the box, his eyebrows clenched when his eyes fixed on the stage in front of him.

It was almost midnight, Yong hasn't performed on stage yet, and the bar's guests had also dispersed a large number, leaving only a group of playboys, as if waiting for some performance. The uneasy emotion strongly lingered in Kook's heart. It's not as simple as all that.

He tried to find Yong in the background, but he was stopped by the security guards.They said non-performers were not allowed to enter the door. He also found Ziso, but Ziso and his group of bad friends have been playing and ignoring him at all.

Seok beside him also felt the uneasy magnetic field of Kook, trying to comfort:

"Maybe I heard it wrong. It is normal to watch the show till now. The host also said that the show ended at 12 o'clock. Yong would be coming out soon~"

As soon as the voice fell, the light suddenly shone in front of the stage, and Yong just stood there.

"Look, isn't that Yong?" Seok pointed to Kook in front of the stage, where steel pipes stood.

After seeing Yong coming out, Kook put down his arms and his nervous hands.

He looked at her with wide eyes!

Yong stood in front of the stage and smiled at the audience, as usual. She doesn't know why, most of the audiences is a male audience, they see her eyes full of harbour malicious intentions.

Suddenly, with a sound of the machine, the small round platform standing by Yong suddenly extended a long track, pushing her position directly forward.

Yong's heart tightened. She was anxiously watching the stage change, according to this trend, this is to send her to the center of the dance floor!

This extended stage is actually the main theme of Kuntun Club, which is specially designed for guests to watch some erotic performances and interactions.

The boss of Kuntun was very excited after seeing Yong's pole dance on the Internet. He liked the pure appearance, but the sexy dance performance was much more attractive than the ordinary pole dance. 

He thought that if he could invite Yong to come, he would definitely add a lot fun to the opening of the bar. But later they also checked that Yong did not accept performances with erotic elements, so he asked Manager Wu to make a plan and tricked Yong!

Kook and Seok looked at Yong's panic-stricken expression and realized that she was being cheated!

As the round stage stretched to the center of the dance floor, the surrounding audience approached, eyes full of coveting Yong's soft figure.

The spotlight on Yong's head also turned into a colorful laser light, flashing on her body, making her large exposed skin pink and bright, seducing the attention of every spectator.

At this time, the performance of the music suddenly sounded, and also integrated into the remix of the live DJ, the entire song was instantly changed to full electronic sound.

The spectators crowded around the circular high platform and kept yelling at Yong. They slapped the round platform hard, like a group of hungry wolves, and madly extended their claws, just want to touch the creamy smooth skin.

Yong shivered back to the steel pipe in the middle, she wanted to escape!

But when she saw the threatening expressions of Manager Wu and the security guards in the distance, who seemed to tell her:

"If she runs away now, they will never let her go!"

Yong realized that she was cheated. No wonder the contract only needs to be signed, which is completely different from the time and venue of the plan. Even if the contract is broken, Yong can't take them!

Kook also paid attention to the security guards around him. He had thought of taking Yong away directly, but he was afraid that this battle was not an easy task, and Seok was also on the scene. Seok, as Master Peng, is not suitable for being involved in the night dispute.

But this does not mean doing nothing!

Just when the audience yelled at Yong for why it didn't start yet, Kook and Seok squeezed into the front of the crowd and knocked out their unbridled hands!

When someone wanted to scold Kook, Kook looked back at him coldly, so he didn't dare to squeak.

Seeing the appearance of Kook and Seok, Yong's helpless face finally eased away from the clouds to see the sunny day.

Kook made a mouth shapeand to Yong. He said, "Don't be afraid, we are here." He pointed to himself and Seok around him.

Yong felt a great sense of security from his clear eyes, which was a warm current that suddenly flowed into the cold land, warming her atrium.

She lowered her eyelids and thought, since she would be blamed by the club's boss if she didn't jump behind.She finally decided to finish it.

Yong closed her eyes tightly and took a deep breath, then used her full force to climb up the steel pipe.

During the whole process, she only performed a rotating action on the middle and upper positions of the steel pipe. She was too afraid she would be hit by the surrounding spectators when she slid down. So she kept supporting steel pipe. Even if there was a downward stretching movement in the middle of the dance, she only chose the location in front of Kook.

Their eyes met.

Even though the surrounding is full of noisy and resentful sounds, Yong feels the power of stability from Kook's eyes, as if there is only him in front of her on stage, her dance posture, her professionalism, her self-confidence are only dedication to this man in front of her.

Yong's gesture of not interacting with the audience anxiously annoys Ziso on the other side. He hasn't seen any arrogant girls like her!

They all provide pornographic performances, what pretentious pretend? ! Ziso decided to punish her and she is needs to be put in her place.

When Yong didn't pay attention, he stepped on the stage and grabbed Yong's ankle.Suddently Yong slipped down with a weightlessness. Fortunately, when she slid, she leaned on the steel pipe column, otherwise the effect would be unimaginable.

However, at this time, the people around also fluttered out of control on the stage, and the scene was once chaotic.

The oncoming sense of crisis made Yong panic. She kicked subconsciously and kicked Ziso under the platform!

"Boom!!!"

Ziso fell hard on the ground 1 meter away from the platform, and the surroundings were quiet...

Kook and Seok looked at Ziso in surprise, only to see that he slowly supported the ground and got up half of his body. The whole person was dizzy.

The pain of the head made him grieve violently, unconsciously moved his hand behind his head, and suddenly felt a piece of moisture!

The tactile feeling suddenly caused a huge panic in his heart. He shivered and slowly moved his hand back to the front, a large red blood stain stuck to his palm...

"Blood!!!!!!"

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 32 24
Lee Yoojung, a cheerful teen who cares about her father very much. She has a best friend named Park Jinyoung, who is often mistaken as her boyfriend...
2.3K 87 12
Choi Haeseong; a professional dancer at a small dance studio in Seoul Korea, suddenly gets scouted out by a manager from BigHit Entertainment. Haese...
41.3K 2.4K 59
Three friends in college lose a game against their other friend Hoseok. Now, Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung have to go to a club crossdressed as women...