Haikyuu Imagines

By mddyls

‼️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED ‼️ Please refrain from requesting up until further notice. Started : O C T 2 2 0 1 6... More

[] introduction
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
[1] kuroo tetsuro
[2] kuroo tetsuro
Kuroo x Reader (Part 3)
Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader IV
Kuroo x Reader
Kuroo x Reader
Yamaguchi x Reader II
kid kageyama x kid reader
Kawanishi Taichi x Reader
Bokuto Koutaro x Reader II
Akaashi Keiji x Reader II
Oikawa Tooru x Reader III(?)
Hinata Shoyo x Reader
Terushima x Reader
Bokuto x Reader
Sugawara x Reader
Hinata x Reader
Oikawa x Reader
bokuto x reader (a.e)
kuroo x reader (bokuto a.e.)
sugawara x reader
hinata shoyou x reeader
akaashi x reader
tanaka x reader
lev x reader
Announcement!
kuroo x reader x kenma
kenma x reader
miya atsumu x reader
shirabu x reader
semi x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
tendou x reader
tendou x reader
kunimi x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
sugawara x reader
akaashi x reader
oikawa x reader
kageyama x reader
tendou x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
kageyama x reader
oikawa x reader
oikawa x reader
nishinoya x reader
kenma x reader
sugawara x reader
lev x reader
lev x reader
iwaizumi x reader x oikawa
taichi x reader
suna x reader
suna x reader
lev x reader
terushima x reader
bokuto x reader
bokuto x reader
terushima x reader
sakusa x reader
sakusa x reader
ushijima x reader
ushijima x reader
ushijima x reader
sugawara x reader
sugawara x reader
hinata x reader
taichi x reader
taichi x reader
osamu x reader
osamu x reader
akaashi x reader
akaashi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
asahi x reader
konoha x reader
kenma fanfic | MEMORIA.
historia. | kuroo tetsuro fanfic
‼️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED ‼️
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
semi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
kita x reader
ukai keishin x reader
nishinoya x reader
sakusa x reader
sakusa x reader
suna x reader
suna x reader
terushima x reader
shirabu x reader
kenma x reader
suna x reader (a.e)
atsumu x reader
suguru x reader
tsukishima x reader
kuroo x reader
kenma x reader
akaashi x reader
kita x reader
kita x reader
bokuto x reader
kuroo x reader
atsumu x reader
tsukishima x reader
nishinoya x reader (ii)
kenma x reader
yaku x reader
kenma x reader
kita x reader
ushijima x reader
akaashi x reader
aone x reader
shirabu x reader
kageyama x reader
tsukishima x reader
semi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
kenma x reader
kuroo x reader
kita x reader
sakusa x reader
kenma x reader
nishinoya x reader
asahi x oc
kenma x reader
tsukishima x reader
akaashi x reader
kuroo x reader
kageyama x reader
ANNOUNCEMENTS | Estrella

kuroo x reader

3.8K 109 32
By mddyls

    Kuroo fest! This is probably the last Kuroo oneshot for now, later I'll update with a different character (finally). Enjoy sweethearts~

ps. i cracked up at sama.

————

    Training goes on as it usually does, we're preparing for Spring Inter-High. We thankfully won against Nohebi earning our spot in the Nationals.

    This is probably my first ever Nationals, we finally earned it after so long. I'm happy that after all our hard work, with all the others, we finally get to step on that Arena.

    "Kuroo, (Y/n) hasn't returned yet. She went out ten minutes ago to fill the bottles and she's still not back here." Kenma said and I didn't even notice that.

    "I'll go look for her, she's probably stuck somewhere."

    (Y/n), 2nd Year. Kenma's classmate, he recruited her to be the manager, except that.. She's extremely timid, or just really shy. I thought it was interesting to have her as our manager since it could be training for her to build her confidence, but it's been two months and she's still scared of some of the players.

    Kenma initially had her become the manager to shut Yamamoto up but then she insisted to stay until the end.

    I remember the first time she got to the gym, the moment she saw Yamamoto, me and Lev, she fainted. I feel bad for her, we really don't mean any harm.

    I went to the cafeteria knowing she'd go there since it's the safest place for her to fetch water. I got there and boys were huddling around her.

    "Hey come on, just your number. We could be friends." I just stood here, listening to them flirt with her.

    "Is that heavy? Let me carry that for you."

    "Hmm should I carry you instead?" Ok that's it.

    "Excuse me, let me through." I went up to (Y/n) and stood in front of her. "What's your business with our manager?" I crossed my arms at the boys, they're first and second years.

    "K-Kuroo-san.. I-I'm fine." I shot her a look and she flinched.

    "You guys can leave now." I gestured them to leave. They glanced at (Y/n) and I glared at them.

    I turned to look at (Y/n) and she's trembling. I don't know how she grew up to make her this timid. I saw the bottles and she only filled half of them.

    "Let me help you." I took the bottles and filled them up.

    "U-Uhm.. I'm sorry for always making you guys worry.. I-I'll do my best.." I sighed.

    "If I graduated who would help you out? It's not like you're comfortable with everyone else. You're basically scared of everyone."

    I'm genuinely worried about her. It's like I want to protect her. She's always out of herself and she gets scared of everything.

    "I-I'm sorry. You're always looking a-after me.." She looked down. I pat her head and pinched her cheek.

    "No worries." I smiled and she managed to smile back. "Let's head back, you and I have been gone for too long."

    I carried the basket of bottles for her and we headed back. She heard rustling noises outside and she jumped, hitting me. She held on to my arm. She's like a kid.

    We got back and everyone's eyes were us. I don't really think that's a good idea to look at her all at once.

    "(Y/n) where were you?" Yaku asked.

    "U-Uhm.. I'm sorry I-I kinda got stuck.." She let out a nervous chuckle.

    "Boys were around her asking for her number, flirting and just basically scaring her off." I said and placed the basket on the bench.

    "(Y/n) are you sure about staying?" Kenma asked and (Y/n) nodded. "Just be careful next time." He sighed and took a bottle from the basket.

    Training went on until 8PM. The coaches left and it's just us players, and manager. Everyone's practicing on their own. I'm practicing with Kenma, Yaku practiced with Lev, Yamamoto with Fukunaga, and Inuoka and the rest practiced with each other.

    (Y/n) was patiently waiting for everyone to finish. She seemed like she was taking down notes, I just don't know what they're about.

    Despite being very timid, (Y/n)'s pretty smart. Smarter than Kenma, she analyzes things better and looks for better solutions. She's also very hardworking, she doesn't like running away once she's entered something.

    "Let's wrap it up. It's getting late." I announced and they started cleaning up.

    I walked to the bench and (Y/n) handed me a bottle, and a towel.

    "Thanks." I'm so tired. "Why didn't you go home yet?"

    "U-Uhmm it's... I just hehe.." I raised a brow at her. "I'm kinda scared... It's really dangerous around my place when it's almost 9PM.. So I can't go home by myself when it's late.."

    "You could've left earlier, then wouldn't it have been safer for you?" She just scratched her temple.

    "I didn't want to leave yet... I'm the manager so I have to take note of everything. I'm already causing you so much trouble, I just wanted to do something in return."

    She handed me her notebook and it's all about the errors we made. Receives, tosses, spikes, serves.. She's got them down, moreover it's so well written and organized.

    I love her penmanship.

    "You stayed for this?" She smiled and nodded. "We never really had a manager so you're our first. Thank you. I'll walk you home.." She blushed.

    "N-No it's alright you don't have to..." I shook my head and gave her notebook back.

    Just like usual, walking home with the team with (Y/n). She's always around Kenma, Yaku and Me. She's still scared of the others. She clings on to Kenma a lot since they're classmates, but it would've been better... if she clings on to me..

    Lev is noisy as usual, Inuoka makes bets with Yamamoto, Yaku would scold them for being noisy.. Kenma's playing his video games, I will seriously confiscate that one day.

    "T-This is the w-way to m-my place.." (Y/n) spoke up and we all stopped.

    "Let's go." I said.

    "Kuroo-san why are you hitting on our manager?" Yamamoto asked and I smacked his head.

    "I'll walk her home, you guys go ahead. I'll see you all tomorrow."

    (Y/n) walked ahead and I followed. I always get chances to be alone with her but this is the most nervous I've ever been. I don't know if it's because it's completely quiet or because I'm walking her home.

    Aside from being very shy, she's clumsy. She trips on herself, I'd catch her whenever she does.

    "Y-You really didn't have to w-walk me home." She said in a quiet voice.

    "I'd be responsible if you were in trouble, so I have to at least do this for you..." I mumbled the last part, shit.

    "Y-Your girlfriend w-will be mad if she finds o-out." I stopped walking and I looked at her face. She's bright red. I couldn't help but laugh. "W-W-What?"

    "You thought I had a girlfriend?" She nodded. "If I had, I probably wouldn't be walking you home. I think I would've asked Kenma to take care of you, but no. I don't have a girlfriend yet." I chuckled, she's extremely red.

    "I-I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to assume something.. I-I just thought t-that a v-varsity player like you... Y-You're also fairly h-handsome... I just thought t-that maybe y-you had one.." I blushed hearing her say that. "I a-actually j-just really thought you were the type.. I-I-I'm sorry! U-Uhmm.."

    "I've never really had a girlfriend though.." She now looks more troubled. "I-It's fine.. It's usual for me to have people assume the same thing." She calmed down, I guess that must've helped her.

    "W-Why though?" She asked and we continued walking to her place.

    "I guess, I just never really found someone.." I blushed. I actually have already.

    "I-I don't know why... But g-guys would a-always run to me a-asking for my number.." Al...ways..?

    "They must really find you interesting... But don't give them your number, don't ever. You never know who's only there to harm you." But can I have her number?

    "I-If I-I gave you m-m-mine... Would you h-harm me?" My face heated up, I calmed down but she's just—

    "Y-You do understand what I meant right?" She looked away and nodded.

    "I d-don't have anyone's contact number besides Y-Yaku-san and Kenma.. T-They're the only ones saved in my phone a-aside from friends." Yaku and Kenma.. "W-We're friends.. at least right?"

    "Give me your phone." Her face lit up. She's so easy to please, that's not good.

    I gave her my number and she looked at her phone. She looks extremely happy. We continued to talk about random things.

    She's really easy to get to know, I just hope she knows who she should be opening up to and who she shouldn't. Talking to her alone makes me think that she's actually not the shy girl who's always stuck in random situations that I'd have to save her.

    She suddenly stopped walking and I realized we were here. I looked at her house— it was a mansion. Who is she exactly?

    "U-Uhmm... K-Keep this a secret? I'm actually (L/n) (Y/n), not Hirukawa (Y/n). My family h-had to hide my real name... To p-prevent things from h-happening again." She looked nervous.

    "(L/n).. The one that owns.. The (L/n) Corp. Well duh." We laughed. "I-I don't want to ask what happened but I hope you're well with living a hidden life.." I pat her head and her face flushed red.

    "I-I could call a cab.."

    "I'm fine. I'd have to ride the train anyway. I'll see you at school."

    I waited until she got inside the house before I left. I think I know what she meant by dangerous, people in this neighborhood knows her real identity and she could be used anytime.

    (Y/n) you're far more interesting than I thought.

————

    I went to my bedroom and laid in bed. I fucked up. To anyone but in front of him. I can't believe I assumed that he had a lover. I mean who wouldn't?

    "(Y/n)-sama." The maid entered my room. "Here's your card, your father had asked me to bring it to you." I sat up and took it from her.

    "What's the occasion? Papa never gives me my credit card." The maid chuckled, then putting her stoic face back.  That always gives me the creeps.

    "Your father was happy to see you with a boy." I felt my face heat up, it's so hot in here. "He said you should buy whatever you want to make yourself pretty." She bowed and left my room.

    What the fuck..?

    Did dad just assume that he was my boyfriend? Him saying that made me think of Kuroo-san. No oh no.

    If mom was still alive my father probably wouldn't even let me date. But ugh, mom would probably be the one to give me my card instead.

    My phone started ringing and I freaked out seeing the caller ID, 'Future Boyfriend <3' Is this a joke?

    "Who is this?"

    "Hmm caller ID says it all." Kuroo-san what the hell? I want to cry. My heart's racing so fast.

    "K-K-Kuroo-san! W-What— W-Why?" He chuckled. How can he joke like that?

    "You can change that, I just called to ask you about our records from earlier." Records? Did he mean the notebook?

    "U-Uhm.. Wait.. T-The notes from earlier?" He hummed in response, it was kinda noisy where he's at. I took out the notebook and explained everything to him.

    He saw value in this for some reason, I'm happy that he did. But, I still want to ask where he's at.

    "Thanks."

    "K-Kuroo-san.. Are you at the station? I-It's kinda noisy."

    "Oh yeah, why?" Should I say that I'm worried? No no no no no, he'd definitely think I'm a weirdo. "(Y/n)?"

    "N-Nothing really.. I-I have t-to go.. The m-maid's calling me out." I hung up with out hearing what he had to say. My hands are shaking.

    Maybe I should've said I was worried? O-Or should I have just listened to what he had to say? Should I change the caller ID? A-Ahh, I-I can't face h-him tomorrow.

————

    The train's here. I got in and sat somewhere away from everyone else. I looked at my phone and wondered.

    What was she about to say? Did I say something wrong? Did I scare her? She seemed like she had something in mind to tell me.

    I sighed and leaned my head on the window. Here I was thinking things were getting better between us. She's still shy.

    The next day, I saw her in the hallway but she avoided me. I must've made her nervous. I went to class and went on with the usual.

    The discussions were boring, I still have to listen though. I looked at the clock, it's ticking was slow. I'm just being impatient, aren't I?

    Spending time with her makes me eager to see her more. Are we back to square one?

    I got a message from coach saying that we'll have a meeting during lunch break. I had to wait until lunch break to make an excuse to see her.

    I stared at the clock as it ticks the last seconds before lunch break. The bell rang and I dashed out of the room. I first went to (Y/n)'s classroom.

    "(Y/n), your boyfriend's here!" A girl exclaimed. My face flushed red and I saw Kenma snicker.

    "B-B-Boyfriend?! I-I d-don't h-have a b-boyfriend!" (Y/n)'s was beet red. (Y/n) slowly walked up to me.

    "Kuroo I didn't know that." Kenma joked and stepped out of class.

    "Should I say not yet?" I managed to joke and she hid her face, I laughed at her. I grabbed her hands and removing it from her face. "Let's go. We're late."

    She pulled her hands away from my grip and walked ahead. I followed her.

    Her reactions are just adorable. But that girl got us both, I can't escape that fact. (Y/n)'s innocent and probably hanging out and protecting her has gotten people the wrong interpretation.

    The next days were normal. Training, preparing for the Spring Inter-High. Everyone's been working pretty late to get better. (Y/n) also stayed to monitor our mistakes, and our improvements. So I of course had to walk her home too.

    (Y/n) has gotten better at doing her job, she still gets stuck when boys try to get her number. But her job as a manager, she's doing great.

    (Y/n) has gotten comfortable with the other players, but she's still cautious with Yamamoto and Lev. I guess it's the mohawk and the height difference between Lev and her.

    Today's the first day of the Spring Inter-High. Everyone's pretty nervous, can't avoid that considering this is our first.

    "I-I know y-you guys will d-do great! J-Just p-play like you usually do.." (Y/n) tried cheering for us, she's still not used to it.

    "(Y/n)-chan, you're such an angel!" Yamamoto went to hug her but I held him back.

    "You're scaring her." I made him look at where she was. She's behind Kenma.

    "Thank you Hirukawa-san!" Lev said and I tried to think who that was. I forgot that (Y/n)'s living under that name for the meanwhile.

    "Y-You're welcome."

    Our first game started and it was going pretty well. Thanks to always staying in school to practice 'til late night, we got better even if it was for the slightest bit. (Y/n)'s records were also helpful.

    After a while, we won. We checked to see other courts and Karasuno also won.

    "Tora! You have a manager?!" It's the baldy from Karasuno. (Y/n) hid behind me when Tanaka pointed at her.

    "Yep! And she's the best!" These two airheads.

    "Oi chibi-chan." I called Hinata. "How does it feel to play in Tokyo?"

    "I feel gwahh! And wham! Because Kageyama's tosses were wooosh!" His vocabulary.. never changes.

    "(Y/n) are you gonna hide behind me all day?" I turned around but she wasn't there. "(Y/n)?"

    I turned to look everywhere but she's not anywhere near.

    "O-Oi! Where's (Y/n)?!" I panicked. She's not the type to like crowds. How can I not notice that she left?

    "She was behind you?" Yamamoto said—asked? "Where'd she go?"

    "K-Kuroo..." Daichi called scratching his temple. Pointing to the a stall. There she is, she's with Kenma. "Y-You could calm down now." I sighed.

    "(Y/n) can you ask for permission next time? I'm gonna die early worrying about you." I blurted out. Suddenly everyone started laughing.

    "Kenma was with me. I-I pulled him to the stall, 'cause you weren't paying attention to me." She innocently took a bite from her burger, stuffing her cheeks. "I pulled your jacket twice."

    "Kuroo you worry too much." Kenma said and everyone laughed again. Even Karasuno's captain was laughing at me.

    "Whatever, get changed and rest." I said walking away.

    I changed my shirt, we're not allowed to get sick. There's more for us ahead. We're not going home anytime soon.

    I headed back and everyone was watching the other matches. Watching the other teams, I guess no one is ordinary here.

    Coach said that we should head back so we gathered outside. Seeing that everyone's here, we went back to the hotel.

    Everyone's sharing a room except for (Y/n), well she's the only girl so she had to be separated. I hope she's alright though.

    I went to her room, but the door was locked. I had her spare keycard but I called her to see if she was inside. I wouldn't want to barge in without a warning.

    I called and I could hear her phone from the inside. It's just ringing. I guess she's there. I used the spare keycard and entered her room.

    "(Y/n)? It's dinner time." She's not here. I tried to listen to the bathroom but, empty. "(Y/n)?"

    I checked to see her shoes, they're not here. She's not here. I grabbed her phone and locked the door behind me.

    I asked the others if they saw her but they said they didn't. I checked to downstairs and she wasn't at the lobby.

    I went outside the hotel and looked around, thinking of where she could've gone too. I'm starting to worry. I saw a drug store and I went there but she's not there.

    I saw an 8 Eleven. Please, please be there.

    The 8 Eleven was pretty big, I went to every aisle. I finally found her.

    "(Y/n)." I held on to my knees. I can't breathe. "Why did you leave without permission?"

    "K-Kuroo-san.." I looked at her basket and it was full of Salonpas and chips. I hugged her tight.

    "Don't make me worry. We're not around school, this place is completely foreign to you. You should've had your phone with you." She pat my back and I pulled away.

    "I'm sorry.. I was just buying these for you guys. I-I remember Yaku-san spraining his ankle, and y-you always s-seemed to have t-trouble with your shoulder.. I wanted to do this for the team." Oh God (Y/n).

    "I'm thankful and I'm happy that you're doing this for us, but ask me to come next time. Okay? I thought someone had kidnapped you." She chuckled.

    "Aren't you cold? You're only wearing a sweater and a coat over it. You're pants aren't really for winter." She really had to worry about me.

    "I'm fine."

    "Just so you know, I-I'm not going to t-take care of you when you get sick." She looked away. I kissed her forehead. "W-We're in p-public."

    "I'll be fine, as long as I could see you. Just don't ever disappear from my sight ever again." I cupped her cheeks and planted a soft kiss on her lips. "I like you."

    "K-Kuroo-san.." I took the basket and held her hand.

    I paid for everything, she wanted to pay for it but I didn't let her. She included coffee and medicine. I don't know what that's for.

    We headed back to the hotel and I went to her room with her. She tried pushing me away but I held the door and went inside.

    "K-Kuroo-san.. I'll be fine." I placed the bag on the table and laid on her bed.

    "Are you still calling me that after I kissed you?" Her face flushed red. I frowned, I guess she didn't like it.

    "I-I just wasn't expecting it.. T-The kiss a-and y-you suddenly c-confessing.. I n-never thought I-I was your type or something." I sat up and watched her awkwardly stand there. I laughed. I grabbed her arm and pulled her down to me. She's on my lap. "K-Kuroo-san."

    "You really should have confidence. Guys won't be coming after you if you weren't so admirable." I kissed her, and she went along with it. "I'm calling you mine."

    "K-Kuroo-san.. I.."

    "Tetsuro. Are you really going to call me by my last name for the rest of your life? And if I said I'll marry you?" She blushed, pouting her lips. I pecked it.

    "T-This is all new to me.." I laughed and hugged her tight.

    "It's the same for me." I kissed the top of her head. "I'll be your first and last, we'll be together 'til the end."

E X —— T R —— A S

    We won the second game. The next opponent will be, should be Karasuno. We want that match to happen. We all headed out of the court and (Y/n) distributed sheets of Salonpas to all of us.

    Thanks to her everyone's feeling great. Her making me drink medicines last night was helpful. I probably have gotten sick if it wasn't for her.

    "Tetsuro.." I like it when she calls me that. "I'll just head to the restroom." I nodded.

    We went to the bleachers to watch Karasuno's match against Inarizaki. No one's scoring ahead of the other. Karasuno's a scary opponent, they get better after every match.

    I got so hooked on to the game. The Miya twins are incredibly troublesome. Karasuno has to win this, I don't want to face those kids.

    "Kuroo, (Y/n)'s not yet here. Look for your girlfriend." I looked around and Kenma's right. She's stuck again.

    I went outside and went to the restroom. It seemed like it was empty, she wasn't around there as well. I went to the stalls to look for her. Where is she?

    "P-Please let me go. I-I have to go back to my team." I turned to the source of the voice and there she is. Guys are swarming around her again.

    "What business do you have with my girlfriend?" The guys turned to me and (Y/n) ran up to me.

    "T-That's Nekoma's captain, Kuroo Tetsuro." One guy whispered.

    "What? T-That girl's the manager right?" Another one.

    "So what if she's the manager? She's my girlfriend." I felt a vein pop in my head. (Y/n) held my hand and she clung on to my arm.

    "You guys should go before he gets mad." (Y/n) warned and the bowed, leaving us alone.

    "It's just been a day and people are already chasing you." I scoffed and she laughed.

    "You were able to get me though."

    "I didn't chase you." She gave me a look. "Fine, I kinda did." She kissed my cheek.

    "Let's head back." She tried to walk but I didn't move. "Hmm? What?"

    "I told you to stay right where I could see you." She blushed. "Just don't make me worry ever again, please?" She nodded, and I kissed her lips softly. I don't care about people watching.

    "I should ban you from kissing me in public." She's blushing.

    "You won't be able to resist anyway." I kissed her forehead and we headed back.

    I could hear people gossip but who cares? I'm just happy to have her, and that's all that matters.

    Kuroo fest has ended! Aaaaaaa okay so more updates later! I hope you enjoyed this! Bye sweethearts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2.3K 38
I do not own any of the characters or Haikyuu, all rights belong to their respectful owner. 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕨𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕙𝕦...
34.6K 639 22
Consists of Haikyuu oneshots, Enjoy! Please do read my note first~! ~*~ Psst, Please don't steal my works. Pm/Dm me here immediately if you find my s...
701K 16.5K 25
𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 \ (•◡•) / ·requests are opened now! ·slow updates tbh ·uhm help me with seme readers ·🎤sawaras...
717K 19.8K 37
❝ because we don't have wings , we look for ways to fly ❞ ●●● { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from haikyuu!! x reader...