Welcome to Underhigh. Underhi...

By Kath1908

WARNING: STORY HAS VIOLENCE (Y/N) is a young 17 year old who goes to Underhigh, the biggest high in the multi... More

chapter 1: School
chapter 2: Mall time
chapter 3: Monday
chapter 4: Checking in
chapter 5: The truth
chapter 6: Friends
chapter 7: new experiences
chapter 8: Reality sucks!
chapter 9: Explain
chapter 10: Awakening
chapter 11: Blue's confrontation
chapter 12: New friend
chapter 13: memories
chapter 14: Hurricanes and rainbows
chapter 15: Amends
chapter 16: Projects
chapter 17: The scene
chapter 18: Panic
chapter 19: Surprises
chapter 20: Good for you
chapter 21: Talks
chapter 22: Revelations
chapter 23: Stories
chapter 24: Second chances
chapter 25: Fitting
chapter 26: When she loved me
chapter 27: Close calls
chapter 28: Day off
chapter 29: Old friends
chapter 30: Sleepover
chapter 31: Wounds
chapter 32: Zephyr
chapter 33: Edge
chapter 34: Standing up
chapters 35: Annoyance
chapter 36: Comfort
chapter 37: Edgy McMy Chemical Romance
chapter 38: Night terror
chapter 39: Girls day
chapter 40: Cross
chapter 41: Day out
chapter 42: Forgiveness?
chapter 43: Kitten
chapter 44: Halloween's eve
chapter 45: Halloween
chapter 46: Sushirolled skele
chapter 47: Story time with Sans and Red
chapter 48: Jokes through the door
chapter 49: Songs
chapter 50: Dreams
chapter 51: The light
chapter 52: Who is that
chapter 53: RAGE
chapter 54: Talent show
chapter 55: Christmas shopping
chapter 56: Exams
chapter 57: Soothing
chapter 58: Promise
chapter 59: Preperations
chapter 60: Christmas party!
chapter 61: Lost and found
chapter 63: Talking
chapter 64: Gym time
chapter 65: Christmas
chapter 66: Violin
chapter 67: A second too late
chapter 68: Chemistry
chapter 69: Anger
chapter 70: Date?
chapter 71: Heartache
ending 1: Platonic
ending 2: Sans
Ending 3: Papyrus
ending 4: Red
ending 5: Rus
ending 6: Blueberry
ending 7: Ink
ending 8: Nightmare
ending 9: Dream
ending 10: Comet
ending 11: Jazzy
ending 12: Abyss
ending 13: FortΓ©
Author's Note
A/N

chapter 62: Embarrassing

294 24 2
By Kath1908

Sans had made peppermint tea so you get a big mug of it before remembering that you'd left Ink's scarf on your bed.
"Oh Inky I left your scarf on my bed."
"I'll get it later." He responds. At the moment you were wedged between Jazzy and Papyrus. Rus was leaning on the back of the couch.
"So you really cant remember anything?" Rus asks and you sigh.
"Gaster says that's it not uncommon for it to happen multiple times after something bad happens." You say. You sigh softly and take another big drink of tea. You were getting sleepy so you cuddle closer to Papyrus and pull Jazzy close. After a couple minutes you're asleep. 
@Sans POV@
(Y/N) is finally asleep leaning on my bro and Jazzy is cuddled up to her other side. We all know that all of our friend group has a crush on her. With the exception of the lovey dovey couple there. No one mentions it though. We'll always be happy just knowing she cares for and loves us all.
"The hell happened to her…." Red mumbles and I sigh, wondering the same thing.
"No clue….." I say. 
"She has a lot of open wounds….. some were bite marks……" Buttercup says. We all freeze. There was something wrong with her scent. Who the fuck marked our human.
My magic bursts to life sending the room into a blue light. I try to calm it down but nothing works.
"Sans, calm down." Dream says but I can't. 
"I'll dust whatever hurt her. You can tell she didn't want that." I growl. "She is barely comfortable with us. No way would she LET a strange monster do that to her."
"Classic, cool yer shit. Do ya wanna wake her up?" Red hisses and that makes my magic stop.
"S-sorry…. Just mad. She's already gone through so much."
"We know that but if you wake her up like that she'll freak more." Abyss says.
"......what if it was Error again?....." Nightmare says and everyone freezes.
"He wouldn't go that far, right?......" Ink says with tearful eyes.
"He beat her half to death in the bathroom Ink…." Rus says.
Everyone is quiet and soon we all fall asleep. 
@normal POV@
You feel someone leaning on you and being cuddled against the chest of one of your taller friends. You cuddle closer to them both and sigh happily. You felt safe and cared for. You yawn again and let yourself fall over so you're laying down Across your friend's lap and they shift. You mumble and turn before wrapping your arms around his waist. You mumble happily and fall back to sleep.
You hear the voices talking then suddenly you hear Papyrus laugh nervously. You let him go and push yourself up while yawning. 
"Hey guys…" you say sleepily. You stretch and twist. Your back makes an audible pop and the boys all blush. 
"You guys really find that embarrassing huh?" Buttercup says. They all blush deeper at that.
"Why's that?" You say as you stretch again and your shoulders pop this time. Those that could pull hoods over their heads so and the others hide behind their hands. You giggle.
"Stop it Sweets…. Its embarrassing….." Rus says. You snicker and get up.
"Why's that?"
"Cause we ain't able to do it ourselves. It hurts us." Red says. 
"Huh. Okay." You walk to the kitchen and Sans follows you. You stop just in the door and he bumps into you. "Sans?"
"Y-yeah?"
"Thank you for always taking care of me." You look at him and notice that the mistletoe is still up. You smile softly and give him a quick kiss on the teeth. "Thats a thank you for it." Hes blushing a dark blue and you feel smug knowing that it was because of you. Wait, why though? You frown, not understanding your thoughts. You quickly turn away to get a glass of water.
"You don't have to thank me for doing something that I wanted to do." He says. You pull down a cup and start filling it with water.
"W-well I already did. S-so deal…." You stutter out before drinking your water. He laughs Before walking over and rubbing his cheek against yours.
"Sounds like someone's embarrassed~" he coos and you run squealing outta the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 72 18
For some reason, Ink, the Creator and Protector of the Sans AUs, has decided that some of the Sanses of the Multiverse should go to highschool again...
120K 2.9K 20
Y/n L/n. A special human with a special SOUL. Yes, her Soul Trait is something new. But other than her SOUL trait she has another secret. One day, w...
3.4K 113 102
After Ink was forced to leave his family, his insecurities, fears and nightmare all came true. But a friend of a friend may or may not have helped h...
24.5K 885 19
Heya! This book will be a bit of a slow burn, which means that all the ~romance stuff~ won't happen until a little later in the story. ~~~ Twenty yea...