Skeppy x Y/N

By autumn609

A story with Zak and the gang to get you in your feelings. đź’™ Zak- Skeppy Darryl- BadBoyHalo Vincent- A6D Ge... More

Later, Then.
Business Reasons
...I'm Falling
I'll Be With Her
I'm Seeing You Tomorrow
I Missed You
Bloodstream
Do You, or Have You Ever, Liked Zak?
I Promise.
GAD
The S-Quad
I Love You
Not On My Watch.
Should We Tell Them?
Thank You.
That's One Way to Start Our Morning
Don't Go
I Hope It's Like This Forever
Back For Good
Forever
What Do You Mean
Memers
Help
Wait
Safe
It's Just You and I
Sweet Dreams
We Can Talk
Run
I Don't Know What You Mean
Wifey
PentaPals
New Friend
His Voice
Streams
New House
Do We Know You?
Mute
Why?
Adoption
Kid
Presents
Merry Christmas
Surprises
Minecraft Beds

Mega

927 25 54
By autumn609

Y/N's POV

I wake up feeling sore as all hell. I roll over to look over at Zak who is completely knocked out. Sheesh, what happened?

Oh...

OH.

We don't talk about that.

For once, I woke up before Zak. Maybe to be a little more romantic since he DEFINITELY stepped up his romance game, I'll make him some breakfast this morning!

Getting up, I go to mine and Zak's closet and almost pick out one of my sweaters until one of his hoodies catch my eye. Eh, I might as well. I grab his hoodie and throw it on since it's cold this morning.

Of course, being clumsy as I always am, I hit my pinky toe on the dining table by the kitchen. Owwww! It even had to be morning so I can't make any noise.

Once I finish acting like a five year old for about fourteen minutes, I get myself to go to the kitchen and make Zak's favorite pancakes!

After stirring the batter and making probably too much noise, highkey trying to wake him up, I put the batter onto the stove and start making the pancakes.
It would be awesome if I could somehow make his Minecraft diamond derp skin on the pancake. He won't be up for a while anyways; he's deep asleep.

I can probably make separate tiny pancakes and cook them a little bit more so that they're darker and put it onto the main pancake to make his Minecraft face. Worth a shot!

Time skip

Well, that could've turned out better. I managed to make the pancakes into almost perfect squares but it still looks nothing like his skin. Probably because they're not blue. DANGIT, I should've added food coloring! Note to self for if I dare try this again.

Soon enough, Zak comes downstairs, cheerful as ever.

"Goodmoooorning, Beautiful!" He cheers, holding my waist and giving me a peck on the cheek. "How are you feeling this morning?"

"Sore" I laugh, followed by him giving me a sarcastic smirk. "How are you?"

"I feel GREAT" he winks back at me, making my face turn red and roll my eyes. "Watcha makin?"

"Well, I TRIED making Skeppy pancakes..." I answer awkwardly, picking up the plate with the Skeppy pancake to show him whatever I just created.

"A for effort" he laughs, looking at the plate and smiling.

"Oh huuuuush!"

"I'm kidding I'm kidding, it looks good. Thank you, Y/N."

I hand him the plate, but once he reaches the table I realize I forgot the peanut butter that he likes.

"Wait!" I jump, running to the cupboard and pulling out the Jif. "Here ya go!"

"Did it have to be Jif?" He sighs sarcastically, looking up at me from his chair.

"Mmmhmmmmm!" I reply, grabbing my own plate of regular pancakes and sitting with him.

After eating our breakfast, I get up to record a video for YouTube. I feel pretty bad for not posting as of lately so I should make this a good one.

"Zaaaak?" I yell from my recording room.

"Yeeeees?" He yells back.

"Send me Mega's Discord, no questions" I giggle.

"whAT?!" He practically screams, walking into the room. "You wanna play with the mute?!"

"Heeey, that's not nice!" I chuckle. "But yes, I think I can beat him.

"Alriiight" he mutters questionably, sending me his discord.

-

MegaPVP

Today at 2:21 PM
Oy, get on Hypixel

Today at 2:14 PM
No

Today at 2:14 PM
Yes

Today at 2:14 PM
No

Today at 2:15 PM
I'll tell Skeppy that you said no >:(

Today at 2:15 PM
Bet

Today at 2:16 PM
Okay brb

Today at 2:17 PM
WAIT
No
I'll get on

Today at 2:17 PM
That's what I thought :D

-

Ah yes. Beautiful, beautiful blackmail.

I call Mega, but as usual, his mic is muted.

"Hey guys! I'm here with- um... Mega. Yeah idk either" I yell, starting my intro.

"I'm being held here against my will" Mega types in chat while I continue my intro.

"What?!" I sarcastically yell. "No he's not! He chose to be here. Happy, happy Mega!"

"Please send help" he types in chat while the Bedwars 1v1 game starts.

"You can't speak to prove ANYTHING" I sass him.

For the rest of the video, Mega is being sassy as usual. But, the twist is, halfway through the video I brought Zak into my recording room and had him play while I commentate so he thought it was me.

"You're using hacks." Mega types.

"I'm not hacking! I'm just... uh..." I start to say, but stop.

"You're what?" He types in response.

"I have something to tell you" I mutter.

"Ok but like I didn't ask" Mega types back.

"RUDE!" I yell, but continue anyways. "The truth is..."

Zak moves close to the microphone so his voice is really loud to finish my sentence with, "I'm Skeppy."

MegaPVP has left the game.
Call ended (31:48).

Zak and I start laughing super hard from Mega rage quitting.

"Well, he couldn't handle me anyways" I laugh.

Simultaneously, Zak and I yell "BYE!" and I end the recording.

"Thank yooou!" I cheer to Zak.

"Of course. Anything to mess with Mega."

"And not help me?" I pout with a sarcastic frown on my face.

"You know I'm joking, anything for you" he smiles and kisses my forehead but mutters, "we all know you need more subs anyways."

"Okay, FIRST of all-" I start but Zak runs out of the room like a child. Whateveeer.

I begin to edit the video to cut out all of the awkward silences and mine and Zak's embarrassing fails. Of course, I won't cut out Mega's, though. I never realized how hard it is to edit a video with someone that doesn't talk. The whole thing is just me talking about dumb stuff and trash talking Mega to make up for what he isn't saying.

Time skip

After a few hours, I finish editing. FINALLY.

"I should really get an editor" I whisper and joke to myself. "Actually, that wouldn't be the worst idea ever."

After all, I'm not the best editor to have ever existed... let alone a good one. It takes hours for me to even make a decent video.

While in the middle of my thoughts, Zak walks in.

"You almost doooone?" He whines in his cute childish voice.

"Yeees" I whine back to mock him. "I just finished."

"OOOOooooo" He cheers, picking me up and bringing me to the couch. "Let's watch something."

This man really put on Spongebob. I love him so much.

"Hey," Zak starts, "thank you for playing with Mega today. I'm glad to see you making more friends."

"I do have friends!" I pout, but give him a kiss because I knew what he meant. "You're welcome, I guess."

Word Count- 1150

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 682 22
Where Dream needs notes for science, but texts the wrong number without noticing; and george tries to tell him. Eventually, they become friends. -- A...
490 53 21
#219 in skephalo!! #207 in skephalo :D 3/24/23 100 views!!! 4/8/23 Bad and skeppy are childhood friends, somehow skeppys never went to bads house. On...
101K 2.6K 34
[ trigger warning at bottom ] [ completed ] the trio has always been peaceful for the 3 of them. skeppy, bad, and a6d. all best friends, some people...
30.6K 981 33
22, [Name] became a therapist to help others. After meeting a guy named Wilbur, she was introduced to L'maburg hospital, her new place of work. But h...