Sandhir Dark ff : When Dreams...

By aashifictions

PROLOGUE It was nearly midnight when a man of twenties was gulping down shots one after the other. waiter... More

character sketch
our first meet
Getting married
First Night
PART 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Mr. Protective
Taking Care Of Mr. Stubborn Shekhawat
Accept Me Or Leave Me
Unveiling His Past
Starting Of Something New
Anamika
Another Heart -Break
Cruel Fate
Burning Desires
SHOUT OUT
His Birthday
Did you missed those days?
I Don't Want This Baby
Miscarriage
I Will Never Forgive You
What was my fault?
Starting of New life
TASK - 1
Forbidden Feelings
Pia
Surprise! Surprise!
Back to home
Surprise or shock?
Sisters Before Misters!
Bipolar
Every Coin Has Two Sides
Puzzle : Misunderstanding Or Planning
Cinderella
Unfaithful Destiny
Giving Up!
Truth Out!
Served You Back
Face Off!
Confrontation
Unconditional Love
A Promise
Epilogue - Happy Endings

War Begins

2.7K 219 88
By aashifictions

Sanyukta

I opened the door and walked in, thankful that I didn't meet mom, as I didn't want her to worry about my state. Anyone who would see me would surely know that something happened.

I dashed to my room, entering it and slamming the door behind me. I walked towards my bathroom, looking myself in the mirror. A sad girl looked back at me, looking through my soul. Her brown eyes looked dead, emotionless from all the pain.

I took a step in the mirror, looking deeply at myself.

I hated how I felt. I hated how I looked miserable. This wasn't right. This feeling of self hatred wasn't right. I had to do something to come out of this misery.

I turned on the sink, splashing the water on my face. I looked back at the reflection, I forced myself to suck in a breath and close my eyes, my mind started replaying my destroyed life in front of my eyes, all the pain, humiliations, sufferings, over and over again, till I was begging for it to stop, wanting to forget about them for just one second. But it was surely impossible.

No! No!

This is not true!

No!

I clutched my hair tightly in a fist and murmured as those hurtful words again started playing with my mind.

I opened my eyes and pushed all the bathroom commodities that were kept on the nearby slab.

I know I was losing myself.

I sat down on the floor and hugged my knees close to my heart.

I was being foolish to actually think that I have a chance to start my life again, that I can also move on in my life leaving all my bad luck behind. It was only an idiotic dream of mine that I had to wake up from.

Another ghost tear slipped out my eye and down the cheek, I raised my palm and roughly wiped the tear and kept my hand on the floor. I looked down when I felt something sharp beneath my palm.

I removed my palm to carefully examine the shiny object. It was a shaving blade.

May be i was meant to live alone

And die alone too!

No Sanyukta! Don't be stupid! At least think about your family. My subconscious mind warned.

Family? I have no family. Everyone hates me. I have only been a troublemaker in everyone's life. Even Misha hates me now.

This is the only way to peace.

I keenly looked at the sharp object and felt myself getting numb. 

Peace.

****

Randhir

I looked down at Misha, who was now sleeping peacefully in my lap. I caress her cheeks slightly. Finally everything got sorted. Misha finally understood what a creep that Mayank was and it wasn't Sanyukta who should be blamed for her broken marriage.

Sanyukta!

I hope you are fine! Please stay strong.

I adjusted Misha's head on the pillow and looked at Misha's phone that was kept on the nearby table, it vibrated with Sanyukta's mom number.

Why is she calling Misha at this hour?

I immediately received, ignoring all  the negative vibes that were nagging me from so long.

"Hell-"

"Misha sanyu...she attempted suicide. We are taking her to the City hospital. I am feeling very scared Misha. You please come here-"

My ears became deaf to her mother's pleas as her words kept ringing in my mind.

Sanyukta attempted a suicide.

My sanyukta attempted a suicide.

No! This can't be true!

This must be a dream.

I patted my cheeks tightly to come out of this nightmare. But every hard slap only made me realize that this is not any nightmare but a reality.

"Big B. What happened? Why are you crying?" Misha's concerned voice reached my ears.

I wasn't able to hold on the sob that escaped my lips as my mind kept replaying her mother's words.

"Sanyu… My Sanyu… She… Suicide...hospital" I cried loudly as I felt my voice box shatter along with my heart.

I forced myself to suck in a breath and close my eyes, my breaths soon became steady. I immediately ran towards my room to collect my phone and wallet.

God! Please keep her safe!

Don't punish her for my sins.

I soon found myself standing in front of the City hospital. I made my way towards the reception, where a lady in her mid thirties was attending the people.

"Can you please help me with the room number of Sanyukta Aggarwal?" I huffed loudly.

"Just a second sir! You are here for that suicide case?" She slightly raised her brows.

I nodded my head as I felt my vocal cords again betraying me.

"She is fine now. Her family got here on time. Doctor has shifted her to the second floor, room number 75, you can take the lift." She gave me a sympathetic look.

I closed my eyes in relief.

"Thank you" I murmured as I made quick advances to the lift.

I entered the lift and continued to stare at the close door of the lift.

What have you done, Sanyukta?

If I had even a little bit of idea that one day things are going to become so ugly, I would have never left you.

All I wanted was your happiness Sanyukta,even if I have to bear your hatred.

Ding.

I immediately wiped the ghost tear that slipped out my eye, down my cheek and made my way towards the directed room.

I halted in my steps when I found Sanyukta's family standing in front of her room, mourning over their daughter's conditions.

Sanyukta's father, who was consoling her mother, turned his face towards me. His eyes widened in shock and his face turned hard.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He roared at me.

"How is Sanyukta now?" I asked him, ignoring his venomous glares.

"Still alive if that's what you want to know." Her brother scoffed from behind.

"What did doctors say about her recovery? When can we take her home?" I again confronted her father.

"That's none of your business Mr. Shekhawat. She is my daughter and we can very well take care of her. You may leave now." He glared at me.

"Of course she is your daughter sir and you have full authority to decide for her." I gave him a mild smile. "But only for her. I am going to stay here with her until she regains her senses and leaves only if she wants me to." I stated

"How can you be so shameless? Haven't you heard what her father said?" Her mother frowned at me.

"I can be a complete assh*le ma'am and no one other than your daughter know this. And I think you also didn't hear me. I am going to stay here until Sanyukta herself asks me to leave.

She was about to argue, when her husband hushed her with his eyes.

Dutiful wife!

Just like my Sanyu.

Ignoring their stares, I walked towards her room. The door of her room had a small square shaped glass in between, making the view inside visible.

I took a step closer to the door, to look at her deeply. She was lying lifeless on a single bed, her beautiful face looked pale, as if all blood had been sucked out of her body. Her injured wrist, was now safely wrapped up with a bandage, and was resting on her stomach.

I continued to blink, forcing the tears away. I couldn't cry in here, not in front of them.

Get well soon baby.

Your Randhir is eagerly waiting for you. Now I won't let anyone come in between us, not even your god.

No one can separate us now.

I will take back what was mine.

***

"You don't worry uncle. I will come there with the next available flight. You please take care of Sanyukta till then. I will be there as soon as possible." Arnav said as he packed all his belongings in a bag.

"Yes son! It was a bad decision to call Sanyukta back here. Look what has happened to my baby girl. I am sure it all has happened because of that Randhir. He must have provoked her to take such a step, otherwise my daughter could never think of doing something like this." Kishore wiped his tears.

" Please uncle if you will behave like this, then who will handle everyone. I assure you once I am there, I will not let even Randhir's shadow touch Sanyukta. We both will get married as soon as she recovers.." Arnav stated at last he hung up the phone.

Get well soon Ms. Agarwal.

I am coming to take you back for once and forever.
***

Hey everyone!

I want to one thing. Are you guys okay with me setting targets for early updates? I also want to complete this book so if you guys will cooperate then it will be of huge help.

Kindly say yes or no.

I know I am late as usual but I always tries to compensate it with a lengthy update.

Please vote and comment. I would really like to know how you felt about the update.

Those who didn't want to comment. No problem! But please kindly vote.

Hope to see you guys soon!

Take care and be safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 6.6K 56
Hero - Dhruv Vikram - 29 years old (CBI Officer in Special Crime Division ) Heroine - Mithra Rajesh - 27 years old ( Neurosurgeon) Hero and heroin...
1M 79.1K 48
Mature content ! 2nd book in VILLAIN SERIES 🔥 All series are standalone and don't relate to each other. "From today onwards, am your...
135K 8.6K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
97.2K 3.5K 37
"I want some time. It's not a right time to take this relationship further" I'm fiddling with my fingers and turn my face to look into his emotionles...