BNHA ONE SHOTS

By MillieFanfic

Hello and welcome to BNHA One Shots!! Please bear with me as you read, some of these one shots were written i... More

REQUESTS CLOSED
Dancing With A Villain
Kirishima X Reader Fluff
Kaminari X Jiro Fluff: Beach Trip
Katsuki Bakugo X dying!Reader (angst)
Tokoyami X Reader: Truth Or Dare
Shigaraki X Reader Fluff
Gym Buddies Kirishima X Reader Fluff
Dancing With A Villain Pt. 2 (request)
Mirio Togata X Reader (Request)
Lyric Fic: Traitor!Kaminari X Traitor!Jiro
Songfic (Request) Denki Kaminari X Famous!Reader
Ochako Uraraka X Fem!Reader (Request)
Katsuki Bakugo X Reader (Request)
New Year's Kiss (Shinso X Reader)
Katsuki Bakugo X Reader (request)
Mirio Togata X Werewolf!Reader (request)
Shoji X Reader (request)
Mina X Fem!Reader (Request)
Bubble Girl & Male!Child!Reader - Guardian (Request)
Denki Kaminari X Reader (Request)
Ojiro X Reader (Request)
Hawks X Reader (Request)
Pro Hero!Deku X Reader (Request, Angst)
Todoroki X Reader (Request, Angst)
Bakugo X Reader X Todoroki - Lemon (Request)
Hitoshi Shinso X Reader - Lemon (Request)
Eraserhead X Reader (Request)
Eraserhead X Reader (request) NSFW ENDING
Todoroki X Blind!Reader - Fluff (Request)
Bakugo X Reader (Smut) -Request
Dabi X Reader - Smut
Izuku Midoriya X Reader - Smut - Request
Shoto Todoroki x Reader (Smut, Request)
Denki Kaminari X Reader - Smut (Request)
Hawks x Reader (Smut) (REQUEST)
Author's Note!

Tenya Iida X Reader (Lemon) - Request

12.7K 203 313
By MillieFanfic

Requested by: glitchwitch24

There wasn't any extra details included, and I'm on a big Hamilton kick, so this is a story in which Iida and Y/N are in theater and have to perform "Say No To This", which kickstarts some sexual tension. If you haven't seen the play or listened to the music, the lyrics are pretty self explanatory, but if you wanna see something kinda spicy, look it up! Y/N will be Maria Reynolds, and Tenya will be Alexander Hamilton.

.

.

.

"ALRIGHT, LISTENERS!" Present Mic belted, the theater kids of UA High watching him intently. "This is our first run through of 'Say No To This', which you all know, is a little, uh, suggestive... which is why our Hamilton and Maria are both third years and legal adults!" The class laughed with him, but he quickly became serious. "Please be mature, everyone, and make sure our actors are comfortable. Iida, L/N, are you guys ready?"

"Yeah, we're good." You replied with a smile, nudging your best friend. "Ten, you good?"

"Yes, of course." He cracked a smile back. Not many people expected the stiff, strict Tenya Iida to be the acting type, but he was an incredible actor, and became very loose and natural onstage. It was shocking to most, but you were never shocked by anything he did. If you were going to be completely honest with yourself, you were nervous as all hell. This next scene would be closer than you'd ever gotten to him, with strong, very strong, sexual undertones.

Hopefully he wouldn't tell that you weren't acting your romantic attraction to him.

Everyone was in costume, as today was the fitting day, and the stage crew had to alter dresses and coats and pants, so everyone seemed ready to go. The girls even had their makeup on. You climbed onstage, as Hitoshi Shinso took his place as Aaron Burr, adjusting his mic. You shot him a thumbs up from behind the curtain, Iida took his seat, and the music began. Your fingers tensed in and out of fists as you waited for your cue.

"There's nothing like summer in the city, someone under stress meets someone looking pretty... there's trouble in the air, you can smell it. And Alexander's by himself, I'll let him tell it." Shinso's deep voice fit Burr perfectly, and he had an undeniable stage presence.

But Iida's voice..?

Oh god. You melted.

"I hadn't slept in a week, I was weak, I was awake; You've never seen a bastard orphan more in need of a break. Longing for Angelica, missing my wife; that's when Miss Maria Reynolds walked into my life, she said,"

You stepped out, gliding along the stage towards Tenya, his eyes falling on you, and you began to sing.

"I know you are a man of honor. I'm so sorry to bother you at home, but I don't know where to go, and I came here all alone."

"She said," He egged your character on, and you stepped forward again, staring at him, letting Maria's lustful persona overcome you.

"My husband's doin' me wrong; beatin' me, cheatin' me, mistreatin' me... Suddenly he's up and gone, I don't have the means to go on." Your hips swayed slightly as you spoke, and Iida stood, offering his hand. You took it with a smile.

"So I offered her a loan, I offered to walk her home, she said:" Hamilton narrated this song in a musical tone, and Tenya was doing it effortlessly, twirling you to make you giggle, and you added a little stumble of yours for him to catch you, a little bit of artistic freedom. He led you across the stage, where the stage crew had snuck in and pushed a chair to the center of it.

"You're too kind, sir," Your voice was getting stronger, higher.

"I gave her thirty bucks that I had socked away, she lived a block away, she said,"

"This one's mine, sir..." You took a deep breath, knowing things were going to heat up, stepping even closer to him, hands on his chest. Tenya abruptly turned away, not ever breaking.

"Then I said, 'Well, I should head back home'; she turned red, she led me to her bed, let her legs spread and said-!" His voice got more intense, and you grabbed his wrist, tugging him over to the chair where you sat, spreading your legs slightly, everything hidden by the huge dress, of course. You felt your face heat up, but tipped your head back, sticking to your character.

"Stay..." You made your line low and seductive, like honey. You noticed Iida blush, and he coughed, rubbing his neck. Either that's incredible acting, or he's actually flustered.

"Hey..." Hamilton's part was sung nervously, with a small voice crack. Perfect.

"Hey..." You echoed, and Tenya turned, pacing away as Alexander had a internal debate with himself. You got up, chasing after him, and slipped behind him, taking a deep breath and seductively running your hands up and down his chest and torso from behind, and he whipped around to look at you.

"That's when I began to pray: Lord, show me how to say no to this, I don't know how to say no to this; but my God, she looks so helpless, and her body's saying, 'Hell, yes'". He sat in the chair and you followed, moving to the music.

"Whoa!" You belted, cupping his face with your hands before teasingly pulling away, but he hesitantly tugged you back into his lap, and you had to remind yourself you were both acting. Iida's breath was hot against your neck as you leaned back into him, arms behind your head to touch his face, his hands on your hips.

"No, show me how to say no to this, I don't know how to say no to this.In my mind, I'm tryin' to go, then her mouth is on mine, and I don't say no, no, say no to this. No, no, say no to this. No, no, say no to this. No, no, say no to this...."

You stood, pulling him up, and he pressed his lips to yours, deeply and tenderly kissing you, and you kissed him back, once again mentally screaming at yourself that it was just a stage kiss, and that it was all fake. Your face was hot, and as you touched his, it was warm too.

The rest of the song was a blur, a lot of fake crying and belting from you and strong vocal deliveries from Tenya, but all your could think of was the feeling of being on his lap, his hands on your body, and him kissing you. You never wanted to have feelings for your best friend, but you did, and then you were cast together in a goddamn Hamilton production, where you played Peggy and Maria, and you knew exactly what was going to happen.

When the music ended, Shinso was watching with wide eyes and his mouth slightly open, and when the lights returned to normal, you saw that the crowd was the same way. Mic began to clap, and everyone else excitedly followed suit. You laughed nervously, and Tenya chuckled to himself, but he seemed... off.

"That was incredible, you two! We were all... wow." His eyebrows were raised. "I definitely picked the right casting for this production. Shinso, you too, your Burr delivery was perfect as well. Thank you for wrapping up rehearsal so well. I'll see you guys tomorrow afternoon!"

Everyone got their things, changed, and chatted, filing out, but you hung back in the fitting rooms where you always did after changing, because Tenya gave you a ride home after rehearsal every time, and he liked to help Mic clean up. You pulled out your phone, texting Kyoka Jiro, your best girl friend.

SAY NO TO THIS. TENYA AND I. I'M NOT KIDDING.

Woah! Was it hot? ;)

Oh hush, of course it was.

"Iida, I have to leave early, can you just put the props behind the fitting rooms? You guys can hang in here all you'd like, just lock up the auditorium after you're done." Mic said. "L/N, you heard that, right?!"

"Yep!" You called, silencing your phone and waving goodbye to Mic, and helping lift the table in the back of the stage into the area behind the fitting rooms, then gathering the chairs and props left behind and sweeping the stage. You then collapsed on the couch in the fitting rooms, arm over your eyes. "I don't know about you, Ten, but I'm exhausted."

"Yes, me too..." He trailed off, and you sat up, looking at him with furrowed brows.

"Are you okay? Was it the scene?" You asked. "I know, it's a little intense. If you're uncomfortable, we can always ask Mic to alter the choreography."

"It's the scene, yes." He pushed up his glasses, cheeks flushing. "However, it's not that I'm uncomfortable."

Uh, what? You looked at him, confused.

"What do you mean?"

"It is that I'm..." he sat beside you. "... too comfortable."

Your eyes shot wide. No way. There's no way.

"Wait, you-"

"Enjoyed it. Yes." He coughed. "I'm sorry if my sudden confession makes you uncomfortable."

"No, it's not that I'm uncomfortable." You smiled, teasingly echoing him. "It is that I'm too comfortable."

His dark eyes met yours and you grinned, and suddenly, he was kissing you again. He was kissing you, and he was kissing you with a drive, an aggression, that you had never seen from him before. You cupped his face, hands at his jaw, and returned it, until you both had to break away for air, foreheads together.

"Typically, I'd never even suggest something this... lewd, but... I can't keep my hands off you for much longer, Y/N." He whispered. "I want you, now."

Your body ached for him, the warmth between your legs pulsing and beginning to grow wetter and wetter by the second.

"We're alone, everyone's gone. What's the worst that could happen?" You giggled, and brought your lips to his ear. "I want you too, Ten."

That was it.

He sat back against the couch, grabbing your waist and pulling you on his lap so you were straddling them, and took off his glasses, since they were starting to fog. You laughed, pressing your smiling mouth against his, and his hands, large and surprisingly soft, slid under the hem of your shirt, and the feeling of his bare hands against your naked skin made you shudder.

"I want to be gentle... I want to make love to you, Y/N..." Iida whispered. Your face grew hot, a red tint to your cheeks, and nodded, and his mouth ghosted down your jaw and to your neck, peppering your throat with soft, gentle kisses. You groaned, because as he kissed your neck, he pulled on your hips just a little, so you were grinding in the slightest manner against his erection, his pants growing tight by the moment. You were easily soaked down there, your whole body aching for him, and only him, as your mind fantasized about how he would touch you.

"Tenya..." You breathed, your hand at his neck as he moved from your neck to your shoulder, sliding your shirt to the side. He pulled on your waist a little more and you had to strain to avoid rocking your hips to help the ache.

"Y/N..." He whispered back. "May I remove your shirt?" You giggled, lifting your arms.

"You may."

He pulled it off of you slowly, and the feeling of his hands on your bare stomach made your breathing hitch, and he noticed, and continued to run his hands up and down your skin, his kisses now directed at your chest and the dip of your cleavage. Iida reached behind your back and unclipped your bra, tossing it on top of your bag on the floor. You gasped as he began to rub around your nipples, a studious, curious expression on his face.

"I've never seen..." Tenya trailed off.

"Boobs?" You giggled and his face reddened.

"Not until now, no." He kissed along your collarbone again. "I'm a virgin, Y/N."

"Me too." You admitted. "But I think we can figure it out." He chuckled.

"Yeah, your sensitive areas are quite obvious." Tenya's thumbs circled your hardening nipples, and glanced down at your legs, tensed and straining to not move. "You can move if you'd like, sweetheart. I can see you holding back."

Gripping his shoulders, you shifted slightly, the feeling of his erection pressed against your vagina and more importantly, your clit, made you whimper. He smiled a little, and picked you up and placed you on the couch, sitting up, and he lowered down onto his knees between your legs. You shyly touched the shoulder of his t-shirt, and he tugged it off, and tapped your legs and you blushed, but nodded, squeezing your eyes shut as he unbuttoned your jeans and helped you pull them off. His lost his pants as well, and you were both left in your underwear, and you were trembling; he was kneeling between your legs, kissing down your stomach. You knew what was going to happen, and you were fine with it, check that, you wanted it, but the excited and nervous jitters were shaking you.

His dark eyes looked up at you, asking permission, and you nodded, and through your underwear, he touched you, feeling your arousal. He rubbed you gently, biting his lip, listening to your quiet moaning, before he pulled them off, placing them with the rest of your clothes on top of your bag.

"I apologize, for I might not be the best at this." Iida's breath was hot against your thighs, slick with arousal and sweat, as he spoke. "...but I'll try. Let me know what feels good, beautiful." You opened your mouth to respond, but gasped as his lips met your warmth. He slowly moved his mouth, kissing your vagina, spreading your folds with his fingers, and his tongue slipped from between his lips and slowly ran up and down, until he hit your clit, and your legs jerked, making you moan loudly.

"G-god, Tenya, right there..." You grabbed his hair, back arching, and he began to circle and swirl around your clit with his tongue, and your breathing quickened, your noises becoming louder. "You've never done this before..?"

He shook his head as he continued to eat you out like you were a sweet, rare meal, savoring every bit. You were getting closer and closer to climax, but something wasn't there... but it quickly was revealed what was missing when your body reacted to him slipping two fingers inside of you, gently pumping and scissoring his fingers as his tongue went to work on the sensitive nub.

"I'm... going to cum. I'm-" your legs twitched, "-close, Tenya."

"Go ahead, love." He said quietly, his voice sending vibrations through your body, and continued at that pace, and your back arched again, hips snapping up, legs shaking. You gasped, gripping his hair as he helped you ride out your climax.

"Let... me." You breathed, kneeling down in front of him as he stood, and his eyes widened. You gently pushed him back down onto the couch, kneeling between his legs as he did for you, and slowly pulled down his boxers. He was... larger than you expected, and you blushed, but glanced up at his expression, flustered but lustful, and gently kissed the head of his penis. His breath hitched and you stopped, making sure he was okay, but he tipped his head back, stroking your hair as you did it again, and again, until you felt comfortable enough to open your mouth and swirl your tongue around it,  taking a little bit into your mouth.

"Ah... Y/N..." Iida sighed, and you let your jaw drop, taking more of his dick into your mouth, hands at the base, near his testicles. He didn't push your head, but he stroked your hair a little faster, face red, as you began to suck on it, gently suckling at the skin, and you were rewarded with Iida's raw groans. You then licked up his cock from his balls and deep throated all of him, suppressing your gag reflex. You continued to bob your head, sucking, but he gasped your name. "Y/N, I'm gonna cum..."

You removed your head and jacked him off slowly, watching every expression of his, until thick streams of cum spurted out and ran down your hand.

"Oh god." He moaned. "Oh..."

You grabbed a paper towel and cleaned off your hand, and he pulled you on top of his lap, and your eyes widened.

"Already?"

"No, not yet." He said quietly. "But I will be soon, if..." Iida trailed off, looking embarrassed. You kissed him softly, ignoring your clit, screaming for attention.

"If what?"

"If... you talk to me."

"Oh." You blushed.

"Yeah..."

"Okay, well..." You ran your hands over his huge chest muscles and biceps, then over his shoulders and neck, leaning in, and dropping your voice to barely a whisper. "...You're so hot, Tenya. Fucking hot." He squirmed a little, and you grinned. Swear words turn him on in the moment, you would guess. "I want you to run your hands all over me, I want you to thrust into me until I can barely walk. Did it feel good when I sucked your dick? Imagine how it feels when you cum inside... I'm on the pill, you can do whatever you'd like..."

He was right, it worked. He was already hard underneath you. Rolling you over, his head teased your entrance, rubbing over your clit, and he very slowly began to slide it in. Pain shot through your legs and you cried out.

"Iida, don't move. It'll be better in a second, but..." You gripped his forearms, and he kissed you.

"I'll wait." You whined under your breath as his member twitched slightly "Shh, it's okay... it'll be better soon." He hushed you, stroking your cheek, and after a few moments, the pain had dulled.

"Tenya... you can go all the way in. But just stay like that." You choked out. He slowly pushed all the way inside you and the stretching painful feeling made you hiss, clutching his skin tighter. He comforted you, waiting until you were ready, and the pain had already dulled again. "Okay, slowly move in and out, please..." Nodding, he did exactly as you said, and it began to feel good, the pleasure outweighing the pain. "That... feels good... thank you Iida. You can go faster."

"Of course, beautiful. This is about you. Tell me exactly what you want..." He began to slide in and out, groaning louder than he intended, and he turned bright red. "...I-"

"Don't force yourself to be quiet, love." You kissed him deeply, your tongues dancing, and the saliva string broke as you guys separated. "I love you, Iida."

"I love you too, a-ah." Tenya pulled out of you completely, before pushing back into you as deep as he could, and you moaned, hands at the back of his neck, head lolling backwards. His mouth dropped to your chest as he thrusted into you, kissing and sucking at the sensitive skin there, and massaging your breasts.

"Tenya-!" You cried as one of his hands dropped from your chest to your clit, rubbing it as he pounded into you, slow but powerful.

Your hands slipped from his neck and scratched down his shoulders and back, and he moaned, a genuine moan, not holding back, and you were taken to new heights, back arching, mouth parted, whimpering for him to go harder and faster, and he obliged, thrusting into you faster than before, balls deep inside your body.

"Iida... I'm close again, please..." You whispered, heart slamming into your chest as hard as his cock was slamming into you, your whole body hot, like it was on fire. "A-ah!"

His hips were beginning to tremble, his body shaking, and you pushed him back, climbing on top of him.

"Let me get us both there, love." You gasped, and slid down onto his erection, rolling your hips and rocking back and forth. Iida squeezed his eyes shut, hands gripping your legs, quiet groans and gasps escaping his parted lips. You began to ride faster than before, before slowing down when you and Tenya got closer to release, then speeding up again, edging you both.

"Y/N, I-"

"I know." You exhaled, and began to bounce. He started thrusting up into you, the sound of your skin clapping filling the room, and you grabbed his hand. "I'm gonna cum-!"

Your second orgasm crashed into you, your convulsing body clenching Iida's dick inside you, with made him gasp and cum without warning, his warm seed filling you up, your body twitching and shaking. You collapsed onto his chest, both of your chests slick with sweat, and kissed the salty skin of his neck as he reached down and helped himself pull out, the mix of your cum and his dripping from between your legs and onto his penis. He kissed you on the lips, another passionate, full kiss, and helped you up, leading you to the bathrooms off of the fitting rooms, which had a shower, and showered with you, helping you clean up as he did himself, and you guys got changed, both bright red as the events that just conspired set in in your brains.

"Uh, so... Tenya... are we..?" You asked nervously and he grabbed your hand, lacing your fingers together.

"I hope so."

"Then, yes." You kissed him quickly. "Now we should probably leave the school and lock up before someone finds out we were here this late."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 45 10
Hi! Here are some EraserMic One-Shots that I wrote up in spare time, enjoy! (Cover art is not good I know, I made it) Also, some of these One-Shots p...
87.3K 1.3K 58
Any story I write will have both female reader and male reader chapters so everyone can enjoy them. Both chapters will be the same stories just diffe...
53.4K 867 34
Various ships and x readers - x readers will be gender neutral unless otherwise mentioned! -probably a lot of x readers, they're easier for me to wri...
Dabi By Sixyno

Fanfiction

281K 5K 67
X Reader stuff. Unless the parts have the same name, they are separate scenarios from each other, so mostly one shots I guess. Check out my other boo...