Haikyuu Imagines

By mddyls

‼️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED ‼️ Please refrain from requesting up until further notice. Started : O C T 2 2 0 1 6... More

[] introduction
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
[1] kuroo tetsuro
[2] kuroo tetsuro
Kuroo x Reader (Part 3)
Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader IV
Kuroo x Reader
Kuroo x Reader
Yamaguchi x Reader II
kid kageyama x kid reader
Kawanishi Taichi x Reader
Bokuto Koutaro x Reader II
Akaashi Keiji x Reader II
Oikawa Tooru x Reader III(?)
Hinata Shoyo x Reader
Terushima x Reader
Bokuto x Reader
Sugawara x Reader
Hinata x Reader
Oikawa x Reader
bokuto x reader (a.e)
kuroo x reader (bokuto a.e.)
sugawara x reader
hinata shoyou x reeader
akaashi x reader
tanaka x reader
lev x reader
Announcement!
kuroo x reader x kenma
kenma x reader
miya atsumu x reader
shirabu x reader
semi x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
tendou x reader
kunimi x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
sugawara x reader
akaashi x reader
oikawa x reader
kageyama x reader
tendou x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
kageyama x reader
oikawa x reader
oikawa x reader
nishinoya x reader
kenma x reader
sugawara x reader
lev x reader
lev x reader
iwaizumi x reader x oikawa
taichi x reader
suna x reader
suna x reader
lev x reader
terushima x reader
bokuto x reader
bokuto x reader
terushima x reader
sakusa x reader
sakusa x reader
ushijima x reader
ushijima x reader
ushijima x reader
sugawara x reader
sugawara x reader
hinata x reader
taichi x reader
taichi x reader
osamu x reader
osamu x reader
akaashi x reader
akaashi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
asahi x reader
konoha x reader
kenma fanfic | MEMORIA.
historia. | kuroo tetsuro fanfic
‼️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED ‼️
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
semi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
kita x reader
ukai keishin x reader
nishinoya x reader
sakusa x reader
sakusa x reader
suna x reader
suna x reader
terushima x reader
shirabu x reader
kenma x reader
suna x reader (a.e)
atsumu x reader
suguru x reader
tsukishima x reader
kuroo x reader
kenma x reader
akaashi x reader
kita x reader
kita x reader
bokuto x reader
kuroo x reader
atsumu x reader
tsukishima x reader
nishinoya x reader (ii)
kenma x reader
yaku x reader
kenma x reader
kita x reader
ushijima x reader
akaashi x reader
aone x reader
shirabu x reader
kageyama x reader
tsukishima x reader
semi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
kenma x reader
kuroo x reader
kita x reader
sakusa x reader
kenma x reader
nishinoya x reader
asahi x oc
kenma x reader
tsukishima x reader
akaashi x reader
kuroo x reader
kageyama x reader
ANNOUNCEMENTS | Estrella

tendou x reader

5.7K 149 309
By mddyls

there are many pending requests so uhm just for everyone's information (although I'm not sure myself), requests will be written and published according to the order I've received them. btw this is a request.

**POVs will change once this "——" is present. POVs used will only be the reader's and the character's unless stated.

**warning: may contain disturbing scenes, reader's discretion is advised.

I'm seated in class waiting for the next subject, we usually have a break in between each class which I think really helps, especially when we have quizzes.

I dropped my pen and I reached down to grab it, but then someone stepped on it. I heard the shell of my pen crack. I looked up to see Alice, she's half Japanese and half British, also one of the bitchiest human beings in school.

"Oops, did I step on it?" Here she goes acting all innocent, placing her hand on her mouth like she gasped in surprise.

"Yeah, well.. It's alright. Uhmm, can you lift your foot?" I asked, smiling at her. She smiled and lifted up her foot, and just like it seemed, the pen's broken.

"Well I'm sorry.. I'll be going ahead." She walked away, her minions following behind. They were laughing like psychopaths.

I sighed and picked up my pen, making sure I got every piece off the floor. I hid my broken pen inside my backpack, in the front pocket. That pen's the 20th one she's stepped on.

I took another pen and started to write my notes again. I was writing peacefully, then suddenly someone walked up to me, stomping their feet.

"(Y/n) what the hell?" I turned to see Karin, I raised a brow at her. She was growling. "You did this didn't you?" She showed me her notebook with stupid sketches of dicks on the cover.

"And why do you think I'd be interested in a guy's dick?" I asked and she raised a brow, scoffing in disbelief.

"You're a slut! How can you not be interested?" I let out a laugh. "See? You're crazy."

"Hey Karin, you know if there's a slut between the two of us, it's you. I saw you enter a motel with a guy, not just once but more than 20 times. Each time with a different guy." She grabbed my collar, making me stand.

"What did you say?" We looked into each other's eyes. "If there was a slut it'd be you!" She threw me to the wall, my head hit the edge of the wall making me bleed. Blood flowed down my face, I held my head feeling it sting.

"You fucking bitch!" I tried charging at her but she pushed me making me fall, hitting the back of my head on the wall. I coughed blood. Her eyes widened in fear.

"I-I didn't do this." She stepped back. I tried standing up but I lost my balance. I hit the floor and I fell unconscious.

————

I was practicing my spikes with the team. Well we were all doing the same drill, it's morning practice anyway. Semi would always make the best set for my spikes, although Shirabu would also catch up to him.

"Oya Semi-kun, Shirabu-kun will surpass you soon." I teased him and there goes his usual pissed off look.

"Thank you for the compliment." Semi sarcastically said, clenching his fist.

"I will always try my best to become the best setter for the best spikers." Shirabu said, only pissing Semi off more than he already was. I laughed at him.

"Tendou." Washijo-sensei called. I flinched, what the hell did I do this time? I walked up to him and he didn't seem like he was about to blow up anytime soon.

"Y-Yes?"

"I'm dismissing you early today, (L/n) (Y/n) was sent to the hospital after fighting with one of the students. It was reported to me that she does not have a family, since she was the only survivor of that fire back then. You are requested to be her legal guardian."

My heart sunk hearing my girlfriend's name, hearing her state, hearing someone has hurt her while I way away. I got changed, and left to go to the hospital.

When I got there I immediately asked the front desk what room was she in. I went to the elevator and tapped my foot repeatedly as I grew impatient.

I ran out of the elevator as soon as it opened, luckily no one was waiting by the entrance. I ran to her room and, good thing she's in a private room.

"(Y/n), hey.. (Y/n)." I gasped for air, I haven't rested or breathed properly ever since I left school.

"Satori.." She tried sitting up but she struggled, I assisted her and my chest ached just by looking at the bandage on her head.

"What happened to you?" I brushed her hair away from her face, tucking it behind her ear. "Who did this to you?"

"That's not important anymore."

"Yes it is important, I was gone for 30 minutes and you were sent here." I'm usually a jerk to most people with my crazy attitude but with her I can't always be crazy, she'd be in trouble like now.

"Satori, I'm fine—"

"No you're not." I might've said it in a stern voice, she looked scared. I sighed. "I'm sorry, I'm just worried. So please tell me who did this to you." She looked away, she's the type of person to not even reveal a murderer to the police. She's too weak.

"It's Karin.. She just got mad at me for no reason." I pulled (Y/n) into a hug, this has been her life for the past few years. I've known her since the fire, that fire took her family's lives.

"Was she blaming you again?" She nodded. "I'm sorry I wasn't there, but next time just don't mind her, okay?"

"But she was calling me a slut."

"Whatever she calls you, you're still my favorite girl. And I love you. I'm bringing you to practice next time." I broke away from the hug and smiled at her.

"I'm sorry, I'm always worrying you. I'm such a burden, aren't I?" She chuckled, my eyes soften as I looked at her dissing herself again. I rested my forehead on hers, making sure I'm not putting all my weight on her. I looked into her eyes.

"(Y/n), you're not a burden, so please stop saying things like that. I'm doing this because I love you, I'm going to do everything just to protect you. Keep that in mind." I kissed her cheek and she smiled.

She was hospitalized for three days, so I had to go back and forth. If I only had all the time in the world then I'd stay by her side, but I couldn't since I have volleyball.

It's good to know that she won't be staying at the hospital any longer than three days. If it was any longer than that then I would've gone crazy, and no one would want that.

Just like I said I kept her by my side all the time, if I had to go to the restroom, I'd have Semi or Wakatoshi watch over her. At least I know that they could be trusted.

I brought her to all my trainings, which they allowed me to. If they didn't I'd beg, and I'd do anything to keep her by my side.

"I heard she had surgery? Well, she's lucky that Shirabu asked his parents to give her free treatment." Semi said, it was break time and I was just looking at her.

"Her head was badly injured, that's why she had surgery. But if Shirabu didn't do it, I would've done everything I could for her." I couldn't take my eyes off her, who knows who'd come and try to insult her again? I can't afford that to happen.

"It's weird to see you this serious." Wakatoshi commented and I sighed.

"She's treated like a laughingstock knowing that her family was killed in a fire. If her family had lived, then she wouldn't be experiencing things like this."

I still remember that look on her face when her family had died, that incident happened not too long ago. It was during our freshmen year. She was actually bright, always laughing, she'd smile to anyone. But she wasn't fake.

(Y/n) was the first one to smile at me, in this school. Everyone treated me like I was some kind of monster, but she welcome me like any other person.

I've liked her since then. That time, she told me to come over to finish the project given to us, but when I got there her house was on fire.

(Y/n) was the heir of one of the richest people in this prefecture. She still has her parents money and earnings from when they were still alive, but she never used them. She worked part time to keep herself alive, and I stayed by her side. Working made her sick and weak, she was always sleeping in class. That's why I decided that I should be the one to protect her.

"Everyone's calling her a beast or something.. I think it was Alice who spread the rumors, also the rumors aren't just bad, they're the worst." Goshiki spoke up, catching my attention.

"What rumors?" I walked up to him, he froze. "Tell me every single one of them."

"They said she's fucking around with men to earn for a living, and uhm.. They said she threatened Shirabu-san to have her get free treatment.. and uhhh... T-That s-she staged the incident three days ago." I grabbed his shirt and brought his face closer.

"From whom did you hear these again?"

"A-Alice.." I let go of him.

"Tendou you should calm down, your face is all red." Wakatoshi said, I didn't listen. I walked up to (Y/n) who was just innocently sitting on the bench.

"Love, you're alright, right?" She nodded.

"Why is there something wrong? Did I do something wrong?" I shook my head and pat her head.

I went to get a ball and practiced my serve. I hit the ball with all my strength, I thought of the ball as Alice, the girl Goshiki mentioned.

I'm gonna kill all of them.

————

Satori and I got home. Well, we live together in his house since he lives alone. Plus I don't have any other place to go.

"(Y/n), I'm going to step out a bit. I won't be back 'til 10PM." I looked at him with concern. "What with the look?" I hugged him.

"Why are you leaving?" I pouted and he kissed me.

"I have something to do, I can't tell you though. I'm sorry. But don't worry, I'll be fine, okay? You should sleep, don't wait for me."

He changed his clothes and left. I don't have a good feeling about this. But of course, I had to let him go. He's probably doing this for my sake.

————

I baited Alice out of her home, saying I'd fuck her well that's what she thinks. She's too naive. I decided to meet at a place that's less crowded, well an isolated place to be exact.

"Well aren't you just hot Tori." She started licking my face, down to my neck. I pushed her against the wall.

This place we're in right now is extremely dark, and there are no CCTVs around the area. So if they find the dead body, they won't be able to find me. I'm completely covered.

"Tori you're turning me on." She smiled.

"Really? Well then, how about I turn you off? For good." I stabbed her neck with a knife.

"W-What the..?" She managed to say despite blood flowing out of her neck. I made sure the blood won't be splashing when I stab her, making sure I'm completely clean.

I stabbed her eyes, blood everywhere the place except me. I smiled seeing her body fall to the ground, blood pooling around it.

The knife was bloody, I wiped it with her clothes. It was now clean, but of course once I get back I'd be washing everything away so that no one will ever find me.

"Say hello to the afterlife." I chuckled walking away.

I got home and (Y/n) was asleep, which was a good thing. I washed the knife making sure everything was clean. I also washed my gloves and every single clothing I had worn. I'm lucky I have a fully automatic washing machine.

I took a shower to wash anything off, well if I smelled anything like her. I got out of the shower, taking the now dried clothes and putting them in the closet.

I opened the door to the bedroom and there she was, behind the door. I guess she was about to open the door to see me.

"Where did you go?" She rubbed her eyes, yawning. She's such a baby.

"Love I told you to sleep." She wrapped her arms around me, resting her head on my chest. "Love?"

"I woke up to the sound of the shower." She yawned again.

"Let's get to bed, you're about to fall asleep in my arms." She nodded and we went inside the room.

She laid in bed and I laid beside her. She once again wrapped her arm around me. She's actually really cute when she's sleepy.

"Satori..." I hummed. "I missed you." I kissed her forehead and she giggled.

"I missed you too, now sleep."

Two days passed and I'm glad that there were still no news about Alice's disappearance. Well they already reported her missing. I got rid of the messages on her phone, completely deleting our history. I also cleared her call log.

They won't know I killed her.

(Y/n) and I were having breakfast, it's a Saturday morning and we had the TV on. Finally after a long wait.

"Alice Watsons found dead in a street just behind Shiratorizawa High School. Parents of the victim had filed a report of her missing. It was said that she was last seen Wednesday night, around 8:47PM." The news showed pictures of Alice. Ha, she's a dead bitch.

"Satori, isn't that the...? They said she was missing but that's..." (Y/n) looked at me, she looked like she had trouble breathing. I went to her side and tried to calm her down.

"I know, who knew she was already dead when she had gone missing?" Well I do. (Y/n) I'm doing this for you.

"The victim's neck was slit, the autopsy report issued states that the weapon was a sharpened knife. Aside from her neck, both her eyes were also stabbed, it was believed to have been stabbed more than three times." Ten to be exact, I could remember her face.

"S-Satori.." She hugged me, I could feel her heart racing.

"Let's not watch this, it's not a nice way to start our day. Calm down, I'm here." I'm here to kill anyone who tries to hurt you. If I ever find Karin...

I'll kill her, in a more brutal and satisfying way.

"I can't breathe." I kissed her head patting her on the back. She was scared, terrified. She must not find out that the killer is me, she'd have the same expression she has now if she finds out.

"It's alright, we can't bring her back now."

School was in chaos due to the uproar about Alice's death. Sorry to make everyone go crazy. Walking to class, I saw Karin. I messaged her, telling her to meet me after class.

"(Y/n), you killed her didn't you?!" Hana's voice was the first thing I heard, I haven't even entered the room yet.

"W-Why would I kill her? I-I can't kill anyone, I can't take anyone's life... Because my family's lives were taken away from me." (Y/n) cried, I went up to her and defended her.

"What do you think you're trying to do to my girlfriend?" Hana glared at me. "Chibi-chan, you don't even reach my chest, don't glare at me like that. You look like a gnome." I smirked.

"Your girlfriend's the murderer! She's the only one who could've had the motive to kill her!" Hana's spitting nonsense shits.

"Do you think that in her condition she could kill someone? Anyone inhuman might've been able to. But (Y/n) is not like what you think she is. So stop blaming my girlfriend." She scoffed and left.

I turned to look at (Y/n) and her eyes were shaking, she was shaking. Tears were flowing from her eyes, she hugged me and cried on my chest.

Hana, you're next after Karin, I hope you're blood's crimson red.

I brought (Y/n) home, and I tried my best to make an excuse. But probably, anything will work with the state she's in. She's scared to even step out of the house.

"(Y/n), lock the doors and the windows, okay? I'll be buying groceries. You have to stay here to be safe, who knows if the murderer's still out there." Well he's right in front of you.

"Satori please be careful, don't die.. Please." She cried, I cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears. I planted a soft kiss on her lips and her forehead.

"I will be fine, I won't let you go through the same thing again."

I put her to sleep. When she was completely shut down, I left the house. Well of course I didn't lock the doors or windows, there's no need. Since that house is clearly where the murderer lives.

I went and met up with Karin, well she thought she'd be fucked tonight. Well her life will go bye bye, if she didn't hurt (Y/n) I would've let her live. I decided to meet at a different isolated place.

"Satori, heard you've got nice features." She snaked her arms around my neck, I went along with her, touching her. "Mhm, s-satori." I touched sensitive spots to turn her on. Lucky bitch, I haven't even touched (Y/n) yet.

"Does it feel good baby?" She kept moaning as I played with the fabric over her folds. Slipping a finger in her.

"A-Ah Satori—" I brought my other hand to her breasts, massaging them. She's a moaning mess, this would've felt like heaven if it was (Y/n). "Can you j-just aahhh... e-enter me?"

"Sure, I'll let you feel pleasure before pain."

Sorry but you've already passed pleasure, it's time for pain now.

I secretly wore glove, I took out the knife without her looking, I kissed her to distract her. I stabbed her folds and she whimpered. I stabbed her slowly but surely, it would be the most pleasurable torture for her.

"Does it feel nice?" I'm slowly turning into a psycho, I smiled at her and she was crying. "That's for hurting the love of my life." I pulled out the knife and slit her forehead, just like how (Y/n) got injured.

"S-Sator—" She coughed blood.

"You almost turned me on." I laughed. "(Y/n) hasn't even made me touch her."

I slit her stomach, her chest. I wanted to chop her, sadly this isn't a butcher's knife.

Blood pool. She's dead. (Y/n), I've got my revenge. I took off my gloves and hid it, I wiped my knife with her clothes.

"Pathetic sluts, you really think I'd fuck lowlives like you?" I said deleting her message and call log.

I went home after grocery shopping, well I did go before I killed the slut. Anyways, I did the same thing. I washed the knife, washed my clothes, gloves— making sure I've got not traces of her. I also took a shower to smell nothing like her.

When after we kissed and after I touched her, and killed her, I washed her lips off with water. Well either way they won't get any DNA of me, since her blood probably washed the evidence away. But to make sure, I washed places I've touched.

I looked into the mirror, scoffing when I remembered the feeling of touching her. I really almost fell for it myself, I almost failed. I'm hard shit.

I've washed everything even the water bottle. I put away the groceries and took my completely dried clothes and put them into the closet, and the knife back in the drawer.

I went to our bedroom and (Y/n) was surprisingly awake.

"Hey why aren't you asleep?" She jumped, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Woah."

"I missed you." I feel hot, ahh shit. What happened earlier's triggered me.

"(Y/n) be a good girl tonight? And don't complain."

That night, despite being tired, I fucked her. Well at least I got that off my chest. Love, we'll be doing this more often.

Nine days passed and the school was getting more chaotic. Karin was reported missing. She's dead already. I feel so proud of myself.

"Himetsu Karin was found dead in an isolated alley, just around Shiratorizawa High School. The victim was reported missing on Friday morning last week. Karin was last seen Thursday night, 6:34PM." (Y/n) dropped her fork in disbelief. Her eyes couldn't leave the screen.

"The victim had been stabbed on her area; slits on her chest, forehead, neck, wrists, and stomach. Autopsy reports stated that the victim had been dead the night she was last seen. The police believes that the murdered might be the same person as to the one who had killed Alice Wats—" I turned off the TV since (Y/n) was trembling.

"S-Satori, I-I'm scared." I hugged her tight.

"Shhhh, you'll be fine. I'm here. I promise I'll keep you safe. Just trust me."

————

Months and almost two years have passed and several students had died, and the murderer was never once caught. We already graduated from High School, and right off the bat I got pregnant.

Satori was happy finding out about the baby. Knowing that I was pregnant and it was dangerous to stay by myself since the killer's still out there, we decided to take a break from school.

Satori said that he'll be working, and I'm just at home waiting for him.

I'm nearing labor, only a month left and, I'll he able to meet my baby girl. I will protect her, I won't leave her, I will make sure she grows up in the best environment.

"Love, should I stay at home? You seem like you're struggling.." Satori planted a soft kiss on my lips. "I'm just worried."

"I'll be fine, plus.. You work for our baby anyway." He sighed and left for work.

Hours later, I'm just on the couch watching shows on Netflix. Satori won't allow me to eat junk food so I just ate salad, he's got all the junk food hidden and locked away. He's so caring.

I felt my baby kick and I couldn't help but smile.

"Why are you so eager to get out? You'll be out soon baby." I rubbed my belly, I can't believe I'm having a child at the age of 19.

While watching, someone suddenly started banging on the door.

"Just a minute!"

I pushed myself up and walked carefully to the front door. My back aches.

"Hello ma'am and to the baby, I am officer Levi. Is Tendou Satori at home?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"No, my husband's at work." Yes, husband. We're married but we just never had a ceremony.

"Can you come with us and show us where he works?" I don't know why but I cooperated with the police. I don't want to get stressed out. It'd be bad for the baby.

We drove to the cafe Satori works at. When I entered the cafe, he was surprised. He immediately went up to me with a worried look.

"What are you doing out here? You should be resting." He kissed my cheek.

"I don't know, the police—"

"I'm here to arrest you sir." Officer Levi showed the warrant of arrest. "You are suspected and believed to be the killer of all the deaths that started about two years ago. You have the right to look for a lawyer, and we ask for your cooperation. Please do not fight back."

"H-Hey what is this all about?! My husband would never!" I looked at the officer in disbelief.

"Ma'am, you are also coming with us. We'll be taking your husband to the station."

"S-Satori what are they—!"

"(Y/n) let's just cooperate, if you're too stressed out, it'll be bad for the baby. You want her to be healthy, right?" He smiled and was taken into one of the officer's car.

"Ma'am, please come with me." I couldn't believe what's happening. But just like Satori said, I have to be obedient, the baby must be healthy, and I have to be healthy and well in order for that to happen.

We got to the station and Satori was immediately detained inside the bars. Officer Levi had taken me into his office. I sat on the chair across officer Levi, he was reading reports and files all related to I guess the murders.

"Ma'am, I would like to give you a heads up. Anything that will happen from now on may cause stress which will be bad for your child. But as his wife you must know every single detail." I nodded.

He typed something and I just looked at Satori who was behind bars. It's not really prison yet but, it pains me to see him there.

"A witness has stated that, the last victim, Nihime Tsumi went out to meet Tendou-san that night she died. In one of the cars present near the place of murder, the process was filmed by the dash cam." He showed me the video and I felt my heart sink.

"N-No way.."

"Also, fingerprints were found on another victim's belongings. We have tested to try and find out who it was and the results showed, Tendou Satori." I felt tears stream down my face.

"Motive? What was the motive? What was the reason for the murder?" I tried to breathe, I have to stay strong if I want the baby to live.

"Witness believes that... The suspect had murdered the victims, for you Ma'am. Your husband had gone mad when Nihime-san had insulted you for being a pregnant teenager. We asked everyone related to the victims about your relationship with them, and that was the one thing in common." Officer Levi looked at me, his eyes were full of concern. "Bring him in for questioning." The officer by the door left and went to get him.

Satori sat on the chair next to mine, he didn't say anything. He kept quiet. His hands were cuffed. The blinds were shut, there was no light coming from outside now. This isn't an investigation room— normally it wouldn't be like this, but this is only a small station.

"Sir, do you know any of the victims?" Satori nodded. "Including the first three victims?" Satori nodded again. "What were you doing the night Alice Watsons was killed?"

"I met her that night." That night he said he wouldn't be back by 10 PM.

"Himetsu Karin?"

"I met her that night as well."

"Mitsune Hana?"

"Yes." I clenched my chest. "Y-(Y/n)? H-Hey are you alright?" Satori's voice... It's so calming but if he is the murderer, I..

"Ma'am would you like to take a break?" I shook my head.

"Please continue."

"(Y/n)... No officer please let her rest." Satori cried and begged. "(Y/n), please.." Officer Levi turned to me and I just nodded, indicating that it was fine to continue. "(Y/n)!"

"Sir please calm down." Satori cried, I couldn't look at him. "Well then, when Nihime Tsumi was murdered, the autopsy report stated that she was stabbed for at most 12 times."

"23." I clenched my fist when Satori corrected the officer.

"Do you admit to be the suspect behind the murders? Killing 21 people, staring July of—"

"Yes." I feel like my heart's gonna burst. "Officer can I have a word with my wife? Alone?"

"If investigations were this smooth my life would've been easier. But yes, I will give you ten minutes." Officer Levi stood and went for the door, leaving the two of us in his office.

I covered my mouth with my hand, I cried and I cried. I've been living these past two years in fear, thinking that I'd be the next target. But I was actually the one being protected.

"(Y/n) just yell at me." I shook my head and smiled at him. "(Y/n).."

"Satori, I'm at loss for words. But I can't yell at you, it still hasn't occurred to me. You've always been nice and kind to me, comforting me. I can't believe that you're truly the murderer." I laughed and cried, my heart is really aching.

"I'm sorry."

"Apologizing won't help you now. You'd be sentenced to death for murdering 21 innocent people." I cried.

"Go abroad, go abroad once our child is born. If she lives here, everyone will bully her." He cried, how can such caring man be a murderer?

"You should've— you should've let them off the hook. We still could've built a family, with you on the picture. With our child, you and me... We could've been able to." I cried, he stood and kneeled in front of me. He kissed my belly, rubbing it gently.

"Akiko." He named her. "Daddy's going be away, grow into a beautiful lady, help your mother always okay? Don't stress her out, don't make the same mistake daddy made. Always make your mother happy. Daddy loves you and mommy very much." He cried and smiled at me, he kissed me like it was the last.

"Satori..." I wrapped my arms around him.

"Akiko, (Y/n)... I love you both."

Just in time, Officer Levi had entered his office. His subordinates took him away. He stayed and talked to me.

"Ma'am, I will escort you home." I nodded.

————

Due to stress earned from all the events, I've gone into labor just a week after he was taken in. I delivered Akiko at Kenjiro's family's hospital.

"I'm sorry about Tendou-san."

"It's alright."

"Are you mad at him?" I shook my head. "Why?"

"His reasons were pure but his actions were dirty. Plus if I had hated him, and showed such attitude in front of our daughter as she grows up... History might repeat itself, and I don't want that." I smiled at Shirabu. "Be there for you're fiancée okay? What happened between her and Semi is nothing, just be there for her." He nodded.

"Oh by the way, Ushijima-san agreed to help. He said he'd help you settle in a different country, States I think.." I smiled.

"Too far, I want to stay close to home. We'll live in South Korea, it's my mom's home country anyway."

"I wish for your safety, and of course Akiko as well. I hope you two live happily."

————

Three years later

"Akiko, are you hungry?" Our daughter smiled and her gummy smile is just the best. Our daughter got Satori's features, I miss him a lot.

"Mama, where is dada?" I was taken aback when she asked for her father. "Dada!" She pointed at my phone, the wallpaper was a picture of him and I.

"Dada... Dada is somewhere far away." I brushed our daughter's hair.

People told me to get a divorce. But I don't want one, I don't plan on marrying again. I'm okay with being Tendou (Y/n). Even if the past wasn't great.

"Mama, mama phone is moving!" Akiko caught my attention by kissing the bridge of my nose.

Goshiki was calling. I carried Akiko and answered the call.

"Have you heard? Tendou-san was bailed out! Eventually they've set him free for a while already." How can someone be bailed out of jail? Especially having to be a murderer.

"Stop saying nonsense."

"Wait no— Well they said he was kind of innocent— I don't know.. Officer Levi had called me saying that Tendou-san was forced to take a drug, by someone named... Hanabi? Then that triggered him to kill people. They said his mental health wasn't stable so—"

"I said stop spitting nonsense."

"I''m not!!! Hanabi was the past lover of Tendou-san." Goshiki I'm gonna beat the hell out of you. "The police arrested her, she got mad at Tendou-san and made him drink a drug and that triggers the desire of killing someone— THAT'S HOW IT WAS EXPLAINED SO PLEASE DO NOT SMACK ME ONCE WE MEET."

"So about Hanabi?"

"Oh yes. She eventually shows up and makes him drink the drug and that triggered—"

"You've said that for three times already."

"LET ME EXPLAIN. Hanabi eventually wanted to ruin your future with Tendou-san— it's a crime of passion(?) I'm not sure. But that's what it is.. Tendou-san was under a drug that drives him crazy against people who you know! Okay you get it right?"

"Yes I do—" The doorbell rang. "Oh wait, someone's here, I'll call later."

I ended the call and went to the door. I tried opening but, Akiko's moving around and is still in my arms.

"Mama, Akiko's hungry."

"Yes, just wait a little bit."

I opened the door and a man in all black was in front of me. I raised a brow at the person.

"Who...?"

"I don't understand Korean, but I understand Japanese." That voice...!!! He removed the glasses, mask, hood, and hat. "I'm home." My eyes watered.

"Mama why are you crying mama?" Akiko started crying as well.

"Satori!" Satori hugged us. I couldn't believe this.

"Is this Akiko? You're big now." He cried. "It's daddy." He smiled and Akiko reached for him. He carried her.

"Goshiki wasn't lying..." I cried. "It's true?"

"I don't really remember but they had me undergo tests and things... But I'm glad you didn't remarry." He cried and he kissed my forehead, and Akiko's cheek.

"Mama, dada?" I nodded and she started crying. "Dada, stay dada please."

"Let's get inside, and let's eat. Akiko's hungry." He stepped inside and I closed the door.

Never in a thousand years— wait, too long. Never in my life have I thought that this would be possible for our family. Akiko seemed so happy to see her father. I'm happy to see her happy, and I'm happy to see my husband here.

The day came to an end, and Akiko's asleep on the bed.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry. I heard it all from Wakatoshi. You've been struggling."

"I'm good, Akiko's just like you wished. She always made me smile." Satori hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm still under surveillance. There will be an officer, officer Levi, will be keeping his eye on me."

"It's all good. As long as you're here for us." I cried.

"I promise, I promise to make up for my mistakes. I love you, and I'm sorry."

YOW THIS IS LONG ASF! Anyways, I gotta sleep. Mama is T-Rex mode haha I hope you guys enjoyed this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

921K 21.9K 35
Multiple different Soulmate scenarios with the Haikyuu cast. Requests are accepted. The only thing I own is my original characters and the plot~ Als...
7.7K 120 11
A book filled with KuroTsuki and also Kuro x Reader x Tsuki causE WHY NOT Rated M for some chapters. Currently writing many things. Disclamaaaaa I d...
210K 4.3K 16
Gather around, ladies and gents, as I bedazzle you all with my incredibly bad writing skills and angst filled oneshots //bows Enjoy!! ~ I do not own...
151K 4.7K 37
a collection of one-shots featuring you and your favorites! (your faves from s1-s2 because that's where we were when i was still writing) 》haikyuu...