Sail! (Various One Piece X Ma...

By HowdyYowdy

Baking and drawing is all (M/N) likes to do to avoid his problems. He took to the seas to draw the beautiful... More

Meet (M/N)(L/N)
Chapter 1:Meeting Captain
Chapter 2: Sanji
Chapter 3: Don Krieg
Chapter 4: Hawk Eyes
Chapter 5: Ghin
Chapter 6:Cow Fish
Chapter 7: Arlong
Chapter 8: Nami
Chapter 9:Wanted
Loguetown
Smoker
Shanks
Ace
Food
Brother
Emarulu City
Hook
Fight
Rest
Bath
Bar
Island
Whitebeard
Bellamy
Enel Arc 1:Sky Island
Enel Arc 2:Trespassing
Rescue Mission
Enel Arc 3:Trial
Law
Enel Arc 4: Journey
Marine dropping in
Aokiji
Frozen
Enel Arc 5: Close
Train Station
Water 7
Water Passage
Damn, He A Cutie
Keel
Enel Arc 6: Shock
Misunderstanding
Harsh Words
Franky
Kaku and Lucci
Assassination
Enel Arc 7: Enhance
Window
Sea Train
False Hope
Live
Calming Down
Mizu Mizu BBQ
Sick
Meeting Law Again
Thanking Law
Thriller Bark
Moria Stinky Ass
Defeating Moria
Deal
New Sword
Sanji Doppelganger
Eustass Kid
In Cahoots
Rayleigh
Execution
Fly
Ace
Inescapable Fate
Trauma
Observation Training
Human Drills
Misbehaving Children
The Goth Family Shenanigans
Six Months
Two Years
Set Sail
Vibe Check
Shirahoshi
Jimbei
Waiting Game
Sweet Mochi Donut
Breakfast
Cold Snow
Alliance
Snow
Luffy Falls
Heart Throb
Hot Pink Flamingo
Sleep Law Damnit
Outfit
Dressrosa
Meeting CP-0
Fujitora Vs (M/N)
Failed Attack
Back Up
Scold
Stick It Out
Pink Flamingo
Conscious Again
Cora-San Loves You
Hangover
Only Alive
Yummy Donut Kiss
Special Chapter: Drink! Drink! Drink!
Day Two of The Week
Second Last Day of the Week
The day before Zou
Zou
Sanji Leaves.
Useless
Jack
Pudding
Fiancรฉ
Bonus Chapter: Mutual Masturbation
Family Doesn't Mean Family
Luffy Picks a Fight with Big Mom
Wedding Planning
Wrecking the Wedding
Gone Deaf
Sweet Wedding Cake
Stealing The Bride
Merienda
Heading to Wano
Stealing Food
I'm in Control, Not You
Ride
Bewitchment
Kyoshiro
Bathhouse
Kamazo

Feast

4.2K 208 45
By HowdyYowdy

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Humming, I watched the singer perform fully to her hearts content as the other mermaids danced. In my air bubble, I was all alone as I drank my sake but right now that's what I need. I didn't feel lonely instead everyone's presence in all the other two bubbles made me feel as if I was surrounded by people. I was very happy and was having a fun time. A mermaid had come over to me and sat next to me as she offered to drink with me. Smiling, I rejected her politely and she took it very well instead offering to just be a friendly presence which I didn't mind.

My mind wandered off and I quickly brought myself back before I started thinking of other things. The mermaid next to me left when the King of Neptune came over to give me a massive drink. It became a drinking contest and I won. Thankfully, I wasn't fully drunk so I could still think pretty clearly. The night carried on, soon I noticed Robin was missing so I followed her. Accidentally, I ended up eavesdropping on the conversation between her and Neptune. My back leaned against the wall before sliding down and burying my head in my knees.

Joy boy. A human who existed over eight hundreds of years ago during the void century who created the Noah but he broke his promise to the Mermaid princess. However, they believe Joy boy will be back and that's why they were protecting the Noah. I found out Shirahoshi was the ancient weapon Poseidon. She was one of the three. I stepped foward into their conversation which surprised Robin. I asked King Neptune if I was enhancing Shirahoshi because she was a weapon. He agreed.

"Enhancer... If any of the part of the World found out you could enhance then you would most likely be even more wanted now than you were before. You're lucky only the World Government knows. It's very likely they want to keep it that way so it's easy to fake a story if they do get you. Is your enhancing growing?"

"Yes, I don't just enhance Devil Fruits but ... Ancient weapons too? That's too weird for me. Hey, I can speak to Sea Kings too, do you know why?"

"No sorry."

"That's sad, I'm going to go back to the rest so see you all later."

Wondering where Shirahoshi went, in my drunken state I went and found her with my Observation Haki. She was being trapped by this weird guy. I unsheathed my blade and imbued it with Haki before quickly slicing him before he could see me. Using my legs, I made sure not to touch him as I kicked him out the window. Shirahoshi grabbed me gently and thanked me with tears in her eyes but I used my enhancing to soothe her crying. Sanji, Zoro and Luffy walked into the room and questioned the cries they heard. Shirahoshi explained everything that happened while I just kept drinking my sake.

"(M/N) you're face is very red," Sanji began

"So? Nothing bad will happen" Zoro raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, (M/N)'s great at handling his booze!" Luffy smiled.

"No, the moment his face gets that red then he's usually beyond drunk. Did you have a drinking contest with Neptune?"

Nodding my head, I protested that I wasn't drunk and even was able to walk a straight line. I ended up walking off and coming across two people talking about a Yonko. I asked them what was wrong only to be informed that since they had celebrated us and the factory was destroyed because of Horde, there was no way to give Big Mom the peace treaty. I asked them what the condition was and they had to give ten tons of sweets which was around 10,000 kg worth of candy. They told me not to panic since we saved the country.

That night, I went around town gathering all the ingredients to make sweets before heading back to the castle and began cooking highly dense sweets. Pouring my all into it, I spent all my time baking by myself while the other two tried to hold me back. I simply used my Haki to knock them out. The hours flew by and the morning light came in. I had made at leasr six tons of Candy with my speed.  I noticed the weird guy who tried to kidnap Shirahoshi lurking around and knocked him out.

All the stolen treasures were found. Heading out, I looked for someone to grab the treasure and I came across the monster trio who got to work. Luffy tried to eat the sweets but I slapped his hand away before packaging the sweets up while Luffy whined before he noticed how tired I looked. I must look like death had hit me in the face. Sanji told me to take a seat but I told him to just give me a day. They left reluctantly as I continued baking. Soon I went over to where the factory was and saw the trio standing there. They were talking to the two people in suits.

The lion in the suit was demanding sweets for Big Mom. Wheeling the extremely heavy bag over, I put it infront of them before asking for another day. The other guy that looked like an egg wearing a suit looked at the amount before looking at me and recognising me. The Den Den Mushi rang and they hesitated to pick up but I still the Den Den Mushi from them. Casually, I picked up and put it to my ear and heard Big Mom's voice.

"Hello, I'm (M/N) and I'm very sorry because I'm hungover right now. Are you Big Mom by any chance?" I politely asked.

"DON'T INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND TELL HER YOUR HUNGOVER IDIOT!" Everyone screamed.

"But it's only polite if I introduce myself and apologize for my state right now." I said which Big Mom heard, I got a laugh in return.

"Why yes, aren't you just a good boy. Could you pass me to the owner of this phone?" Big Mom asked nicely

"Ah sorry but I don't want to because I want to tell you something. I ate a lot of sweets last night out of the ten tons and now all of the ten tons is gone. I worked all night but only got around six tons. Is t-" I was cut off

The Den Den Mushi was snatched away from me as Luffy pushed me behind him.

"Hey! I heard your Big Mom from (M/N). I'm Monkey D. Luffy, the man who will become Pirate King! I ate it all! Yeah, I ate all ten tons of candy! I regret it now because now (M/N) made you six tons in return and his sweets are the best of the best! I'm so jealous of you! He worked a whole night for you!"

"What a splendid boy, by any chance did he use to work for a bakery in East Blue? Does he have (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes? Did he fight in the war? A bounty of 590,000,000 Beli?"

"Eh? Yeah he looks like that... Yeah he fought in the war. I'm not sure if he had a bakery but I think so. I met him in East Blue. I don't know his bounty." Luffy dumbly admitted.

"Oh ho, those sweets aren't just ordinary ones. They really are the best. You know what I'll forgive you if you give me your baker" Big Mom said.

"No!" Luffy angrily said

"WHAT?!" Big Mom screamed

"(M/N) is my baker! Mine and the crew's alone but mostly mine! You're not allowed to take him away! I have a ton of treasure on me. I'll give you all the treasure to make it up to you! You make me angry because (M/N) worked a nearly whole night for you when he was supposed to be still partying!" Luffy was getting angry.

Zoro pulled me away from Luffy's back and pushed me behind him and Sanji as if that would shield me from Big Mom's voice. My tired body didn't put up much of a fight since I'm sure Zoro was performing his first mate duty to protect us and possibly because he didn't want to lose me. Sanji wrapped his hand around mine and kept silent while calling me an idiot for baking alone. Fortunately, Big Mom changed her anger from Fishman Island to Luffy but in return he just declared war on her by telling her he would take Fishman Island from her. Luffy handed over the treasure and I gave them the sweets. One of them reached out to grab me but I caught his wrist.

"Listen up, I ain't no weak bitch. I'm already in a bad mood. I'll kick your ass if you try and take me. Don't make me break your wrist. I may be tiny but I'll murder you, got it?" I threatened.

"S-sorry" The lion apologized.

"Apology accepted. I'm going to sleep. I'm so hungover."

A/N: Fun fact, Zoro is very worried for (M/N) sometimes. Even Mihawk can get worried from (M/N)'s strong will but it's to be expected since he carries the will of D and gets himself into trouble. Second fun fact, Luffy is starting to realize he likes (M/N). Thanks for reading! Special mention to Meme_Trash3 and HiroshiAkiyama for motivating me in the early stages! This story is here because they comment a lot on my chapters and it makes me motivated! I'll be doing more mentions to others in the near future!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 652 23
Monkey D Luffy is the new Pirate King and the whole One Piece world is going through change. You were safed out of slavery by the Heart Pirates from...
435K 11.2K 75
Lol, me? Continuing any of the stories I have going? Unlikely. Me starting a new collection of oneshots? Yeah, whoops. Anyways I'm not super far into...
11.2K 317 17
๐™ฐ ๐™ณ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ท๐š„๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐™ท๐š„๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐™ต๐š๐š„๐™ธ๐šƒ; ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ฐ 1000 ๐šˆ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ณ ๐™ณ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šˆ๐™ด๐šƒ ๐™ผ๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ด ๐™ป๐š„...
1K 67 11
๐Œ๐Ž๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐ ๐€๐”! [๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฒ ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐†๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฎ...