The Maid's Son

By SarahEvansxox

BoyxBoy Dianna is the maid to a very nice family consisting of two twin girls and a teenage boy along with th... More

Chapter 1: New Home, New Job
Chapter 2: First Day of Work
Chapter 3: They meet on a Thursday
Chapter 4: Under the Moonight
Chapter 5: Malls and Coffee shops
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
New Book Cover

Chapter 37

105 3 0
By SarahEvansxox

3rd person P.O.V
(Shooketh)

The two boys genuinely and truly enjoyed each other company. It wasn't a normal feeling for them to be at the comfort of one another fully and truly but they were. They're in love no doubt about it. So as they sat in the living room feeling the need to continue their date in the comfort of their own home, which they share.

Reminiscing about the past trying to pinpoint the exact moment they began to feel this strongly for one another bit coming up short.

"I know that I already liked you by the time I saw you kiss Andrew."

"Yeah, I think I did too."

Nothing, that won't figure it out because love it not a switch that is turned on, but a flame you have to feed to help it grow. Their spark ignited as soon as Dianna began working with the Millers. It was only fed as Alex heard stories of Dianna's genius of a son. But the moment their eyes met, the fire that slowly began to light exploded in a wild forest fire. I guess that's the way it works with soul mates, they won't ever know the true answer to the moment they began to feel themselves closer to each other but they'll never forget the feeling they got when their eyes met, for the very first time. The warmth of the fire hitting them when they heard one another's voice for the first time.

Love, their love became more than just a teenage love that'll die down soon, it became the llve that scars it doesn't hurt. But burns to the touch when close. When Alex ran his hands through his lovers body the fire sent heat all though Ethan's body blending in with his own.

And that's the tea.

"I love you. That's all that matters, not when I started to do so or what caused it. I just know I'll always love you." Ethan said sincerity in his voice as he shot his love to Alex with his eyes.

"I love you too. So much it hurts." Burns, the fire is losing control.

The two didn't know how it happened but they knew it was happening and they know what was coming.

Their loved fueled their actions as Alex trailed gentle kissed down his lovers abdomen. Their action guided their souls to one another and now their souls were guiding them to finding eachother in a more in-depth way.

Alex kissing gently along Ethan's neck, then nipping and sucking leaving marks causing Ethan to unleash quiet moans to move past his lips. His hands on Alex's naked back searching for something go hold on to.

Alex's hands snaking their way over to Ethan's chest rubbing past his now-discovered-to-be sensitive nipples, a groan moving past his lips.

"Do you trust me?" Asked Alex looking to the boy he loves with worry only to find the boy already nodding before he could even finish stating his sentence.

"With every fiber of my being." He spoke truthfully.

The older boy smiled as he went for the younger boys undergarments and pulling them off.

The boy felt cold and exposed in his private area but didn't seem to mind it as his partner's lips met his in another heated kiss sending the boy into a frenzy.

Alex sought an opportunity and snaked his hand to wrap around the other boys member causing a gasp to grace the lips of said boy.

Ethan whimpered against Alex's lips as his thumb circled around his tip. He felt his heart rate picking up speed, realization hit him of what was about to happen and he didn't feel concerned. He love Alex with all his heart so he felt it only natural to have his first time with him.

When Alex once again kissed down his neck leaving his trail of fire only this time he didn't stop at the boy's torso he let his lips trail lower to the boys member excruciatingly slow in his movement. After what felt like years to Ethan, Alex's mouth reached his member wrapping around the tip smoothly. A lewd moan ripping through the air from Ethan who grasped the sheets in a desperate attempt to grasp something as pleasure filled his entire being.

"Alex-- nng-" The boy was cut off feeling the other boy's warm tongue swirled around his tip.

Alex's mouth broke contact with his boyfriends member enabling a whine to break part his lips at the loss of contact to which Alex just smiled, his blinding smile.

Ethan felt a wave of things he's never felt before, or at least not to that extent. He felt desperation, desperation for what? Well he wanted nothing more but for Alex to make love to him. A foreign feeling for him, never has he ever wanted to be with anyone in such an intimate way as he does with Alex. His love for him seemingly consuming his mind.

"Alex."

"Mmh." The boy hummed against his neck.

"I-" He felt a rush of embarrassment pool within his cheeks tinting them pink.

"You what love?" Asked Alex with kindness in his voice but mischief in his eyes.

He knew exactly what the other boy meant but he just loved seeing his lover blush.

"I... I love you." He whispered making Alex's brows furrow in confusion.

"I love you too. Is that all?" He asked the same mischief in his eyes.

"Please don't make me say it." The younger boy pleaded.

Alex, loves Ethan and he wants to see him as comfortable as he can be so he let it go for now settling on placing his lips on his lover's.

The scene heated up quick and Ethan felt the desperation rise up once again.

"Please-- nng." He whined at his lover whose erection was still concealed in the fabric of his underwear.

Ethan tugged on that final piece of fabric desperate to get it off, receiving no help from Alex who simply smirked into his neck.

Deciding he's allowed his lover to suffer enough Alex pulled down his final clothing item. As Alex dealt with his underwear Ethan was reaching for Alex's bedside drawer to procure the lube he kept there.

For no particular reason.

*cough, cough*

Anyways, the two boys were ready, emotionally to have one another.

Physically, however, they still had some work to do.

Alex grabbed the lube from his partners hands releasing some into his fingers in preparation for penetration.

He slowly rubbed some of the smooth liquid on Ethan's entrance making sure it's all lubed up before sliding one finger into the smaller boy causing his to writhe as a wave of paint shot though his body. Ethan bit down on his lips to stop a pained scream from leaving his lips.

Alex grew worried for Ethan so he brought himself up to his lovers face caressing it gently before placing another kiss to the boy's lips.

Gentle and sweet.

Alex knew that Ethan is still feeling pain so to balance it out he put his other hand around the other boys dick causing a lewd moan to leave his lips.

Ethan was so enthralled in the pleasure shooting up his body, lighting it on fire that he didn't notice as Alex added another and another finger into his tight hole. When he did he couldn't tell what he was moaning at anymore. The friction on his member or the feeling of being filled.

"I'm ready." He was panting heavily and Alex smiled at the younger boy grabbing protection from the bedside drawer and wrapping it around himself before lathering it with lube.

Alex's hands met his his lover's hips lining his entrance for easier access.

When Ethan felt his walls stretch out again he wasn't expecting the surge of pain all over him. He slapped his hands on his mouth to stop his pained scream.

However that couldn't hold back the booming moan he let out when Alex grabbed his dick again. Pumping slowly.

"Hey, love look at me." Ethan tried to do as his partner said but felt to overwhelmed to open his eyes.

"Please." Ethan moaned begging.

For what?

He didn't know.

The Night dragged on and the two boys although exposed, never felt more free.

...::::...::::...

As the eldest boy held his beautiful boyfriend on his lap, the light of the sun shining through the window. Their lips meeting in a kiss proving all their love.

Alex loves Ethan.

Ethan loves Alex.

That's all you have to know.

....:::::....:::::....:::::....:::::....

No, that is not the end. The end is the next chapter. Yes I left the trip on a later time period to trick y'all into thinking the book was longer. That trip I gonna be involved in another book. But I'll focus on Dianna. Anyways. Next chapter is the end. *crying all my Mexican tears*

I'm gonna miss these guys. But this book is kinda cringy soo...

September 25, 2018

Future me: So I added that song because the end is really sad and pretty and I've been listening to it on repeat for about a week but the video has nothing to do with the chapter-- 10/5/2018

My picture got flagged so I had to take it down but essentially it was the cover photo but without the letters. If the cover changes as well thats why.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 179 12
The House | An MxM Love Story ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • Three bedrooms, three roommates, one pool. That's what Liam thought h...
206 39 19
(This is my second time ever writing a book description, so please just bear with me on this one) A boy, abused by his father and suffering from a se...
2.4K 66 25
Vinny is a quiet kid. His dad thomas is a lawyer , his mom Alice is a nurse and his twin brother Xavier well.. he's a real asshole. Vinny's parents h...
30.1K 778 26
" this all is your fucking fault" all of a sudden I was slammed against my locker,towering over me was my arch enemy 'Sam the Dam'. My head was pound...