30 Days With You (Ian Somerha...

By wonderless_A

This story follows the Fictional journey of a 22 year old woman named Veronica who's life is about to change... More

30 Days With You: The Moment That Changed Everything
Chapter 1: Veronica Who?
Chapter 2: See You Soon, Darling
Chapter 3: What I've Been Missing...
Chapter 4: The Read-Through
Chapter 5: Long Day Ahead
Chapter 6: You Must Be Veronica. Nice To Meet You.
Chapter 7: Dressing Room Tours...
Chapter 8: Need For Megan
Chapter 9: Break Time, Interview and Group Scene
Chapter 10: Enough Internet For A Day...
Chapter 11: Cast Promo
Chapter 13: Day Off? Play On.
Chapter 14: A Secret. I Know...
Chapter 15: Worth It
Chapter 16: Delena or Damegan?
Chapter 17: Just Good Friends...
Chapter 18: Paul, This Is Alex. Alex, This Is Paul.
Chapter 19: Caught Up
Chapter 20: Nothing's Wrong...
Chapter 21: Blame It On His Acting Skills...
Chapter 22: Costume Shopping-Part One
Chapter 23: Costume Shopping-Part Two
Chapter 24: Give Me Love
Chapter 25: You're Welcome...
Chapter 26: I Have An Eternity
Chapter 27: Surprise!
Chapter 28: Happy Hallo-Birthday-Ween
Chapter 29: Let's Party
Chapter 30: One More Gift
Chapter 31: Let Me Show You...
Chapter 32: Bonus Video Shooting
Chapter 33: Busted
Chapter 34: Sweet Dreams, Love
Chapter 35: No Can Do...
Chapter 36: Love, Ian&Veronica
Chapter 37: Tell Me You Love Me...
Chapter 38: Last Episode and Band Drama
Chapter 39: His Lost. Our Gain.
Chapter 40: Don't You Go
Chapter 41: Safe, Sane, And Honest
Chapter 42: Edge Of Tonight
Chapter 43: Off To Florida
Chapter 44: Family Reunion
Chapter 45: Meet The Somerhalders
Chapter 46: All Through The Night
Chapter 47: What'up Sacramento?
Chapter 48: #Premiere
Chapter 49: A Night Out-Part One
Chapter 50: A Night Out-Part Two
Chapter 52: Through The Lens
Chapter 53: You're Ready
Chapter 53: Take Me Home
Epilogue

Chapter 12: On Set In Five

2.6K 81 5
By wonderless_A

Another day of shooting. I woke up this morning feeling on routine already. But this kind of routine I didn't mind.

It's crazy how close I got to be with the cast and crew in such little time. The cast pretty much knew everything about me already.

As it was now usual, I got to set and went straight to hair and make up. Got to hang out with John and Lisa again. Candice joined in soon after. She took a mirror selfie of us, her and I sitting on the chairs, Lisa doing my makeup and John working on Candice's hair. Then she started recording and did another of those behind the scenes videos.

-x-

After being wardrobe ready, I did a scene where Megan was doing a locator spell on Elena to known where Kai had her. It didn't took long.

Then, it was the saving-Damon-and-Elena scene.

Ian and Nina were already tied up on set. Kai was suppose to be far away with Stefan and Caroline distracting him while Megan untied Damon and Elena.

I ran up to Ian as soon as they called 'Action'. I started to untie him but it had 'really tight' knots. I started to look desperate and pulled my wrist towards his mouth. He moved his head away saying 'my ring'. His voice sounded rough, like he had been tortured.

"I'll make you a new one." I said. "Damn it, I'll even make you a matching necklace but we have to go!" I said.

He looked at my wrist and at my face. I gave him a reassuring nod and he bit down at my exposed flesh. I made a slight hurt face. He started 'drinking' from me and, little by little, it looked like he was loosing control. He even ripped one of the ropes and held my wrist close to him. I was about to tell him to stop when the director called 'Cut'

We were getting ready for a stunt scene. I was gonna be thrown away into a wall by Kai. They put a harness on me and were now testing it. It worked perfectly, but it was painful as hell.

I did it anyways and it felt great. I would have never felt great about being thrown onto a wall but I felt like I was flying...without control. I had to do it a couple of times more and, with each take, I felt more and more adrenaline and pain, but the pain was bearable .Next take was me falling down on the floor and there wasn't anything great about that. That was plain on painful. But it looked good on camera, enough for me.

By now, Christopher had already entered the scene and was walking towards my laying body on the floor. I got up quickly and faced him, holding my shoulder.

"Look who we got here?" He said. "Came to return the favor and safe his life like he saved yours?" He took some steps towards me. And locked his hand around my neck and applied light pressure. I started faking pain, the type of pain I would feel if some one were absorbing every bit of energy from my body. "But the real question is," he continued. "who's gonna save you now?"

Just like last time, I heard movement from behind Christopher and I closed my eyes. Next thing I know, Christopher is laying on top of me, pushing me down with him and then, it's gone. I looked up and saw Ian starting at me with worry eyes as he extended his hand for me to take. I took his hand and he pulled me up, our faces were inches apart for a moment, our gazes locked together. I snapped out of it and went to help Nina take her ropes off.

Just when we were about to 'leave' I took Damon's daylight ring from the floor and kept going.

"Cut!"

-x-

Later then, Julie told me to do a Ustream for promo. And Ian volunteered to do it with me sense he was the only one who noticed how uncomfortable the thought of doing it myself made me.

It was break time and I was in my dressing room getting everything ready. I laid my laptop on the coffee table and decided we were going to sit on the couch. I just got online and greeted the few people already watching.

"Hey everyone! I'm Veronica. Welcome to.... what would you call this? A uuh..." I lost my interest on finishing that sentence. "Anyways, whatever it is, welcome to it. 'Cause you are now inside of it." I said. "I'm gonna give it a while for more of you guys to log in and" I looked out my door, "for some one else to get here." I looked at the webcam again. "I think you're gonna enjoy it." I gave a smile to the camera.

Already, they were a few comments. Most of them wanted me to do shoutouts.

"While that happens....I'm looking at the comments..... some of you want me to send shoutouts so....shoutout to Ohio....Indiana.... New York ooh. Fancy." I said the last part with an accent. "Oh California wants a shoutout. What up Cali!!" I said with a more gangster accent. I changed my tone into a more explanatory tone. "I'm from California so it's not offensive. Don't worry." I changed my tone back to the gangster accent and did the west side sign with my hand. "West Side!" I laughed. I read a comment that said 'SHOUTOUT TO LONDON!!!<3'.

"London?! No way! What time is it there?? Aren't you suppose to be sleeping or something?!... That's cool, man. Power to you." I said and showed my fist towards the webcam.

The comments were coming and going faster by the second.

"Comments are so fast right now. I can't even read them....." I said. "Oh! I saw it was someone's birthday but I couldn't see the name. Doesn't matter. Happy birthday!!" I said and smiled at the camera. There's was a knock on my open door and I looked towards it.

Ian was standing there with a playful smile on his face and a guitar on his hand. The sight alone made me laugh at him.

"You started already." He said entering the room.

"And you're late." I responded with a smile. "They are really disappointed." I said pointing at my computer. He walked around to the other side of the couch and I followed him with my eyes.

"Have you met Michael Malarkey?" He asked. I answered with a 'mhm' sound and a nod of my head. "Well, now meet his guitar." He said showing the guitar to me and to the camera. He settled the guitar aside for now. "But that's for later. What have I missed?" He asked looking at the laptop screen for comments. "Hi everyone!" He said with a smile.

"Nothing really. We were waiting for you." I said. "Now we can get to the good part, guys! Send questions!" I said filled of excitement.

"Veronica, some one asked who's Megan." Ian said.

"Well, some one," I said looking at the camera and Ian chuckled. "Megan is the character I'll be playing on the show for a while. Basically, she's like the new unofficial moonstone." Ian laughed at that. "Everybody wants her," I looked at Ian suspiciously and said "some more than others." He looked at me and back at the camera and said "Who wouldn't? Guys, am I right? Look at her. Come on!" on a defensive way.

I continued, ignoring that last comment. "And the ones who don't want her, simply want to kill her. But over all, she's a badass. Really." I said and Ian nodded in agreement. We kept nodding for a couple of seconds, then looked at each other and, at the same time, started nodding again which filled us with laughter instantly.

We kept talking like that for a few minutes. One of the comments was asking about my tattoos and if I could show them so I showed the one on back and hesitated on raising my shirt to show the one on my ribcage. Ian ended up doing so but, sinse he was on my right side and the tattoo was on the left, he had to basically wrap his arms around me to get to the other side of my body. He pulled my shirt up to where my bra started and his touch sent shivers through all my body but I played it off by saying it tickled.

A while later, the viewers wanted me to play the guitar so Ian handed me Michael's guitar and, once again, his hand slightly touched mine as he did.

"Alright. Please, headphones users, I strongly advice you to take the needed precautions before I start singing, okay?" Ian laughed at what I said. "Now, some of you might not know this song but, that's okay. I was a lost child once too." I smiled at the camera while Ian laughed some more. "This song is called Your Guardian Angel"

And with that, I started playing immediately. I could feel Ian's eyes on me the entire time. The song was a slow song so it was perfect. I transported myself back to when I would perform it at my aunt's bar and I instantly felt more relaxed. My fingers traveled and created one chord, then the other. It was as if they were moving on their own.

I took a chance to look at Ian for a second. His gaze was so intense it almost made me forget what was I doing. I quickly went back to my little world and forgot all around me.

Towards the the end of the recorded song, the vocals became louder, and this was no exception. I raised my voice and hit every note flawlessly, thank god.

I let the song fade away, playing each time more softly and I opened my eyes. I looked to my right and saw a very surprised Ian. He started clapping slowly and said 'wow' when I stopped playing and, yet again, I felt myself starting to blush.

I laid the guitar beside me on the floor and started reading some comments. Most of them were saying how good that was and that they wanted to hear me playing another song. Others were commenting on how Ian was looking at me. A few were doing the whole shipping thing.

"Hey, Ian?" I said to call for his attention. I was looking at him on the laptop screen and I could see the look everybody was talking about but as soon as I said his name, it was gone.

"Yeah?"

"There's a bunch of people asking if we're dating." I said.

"Oh really?" He asked very interested.

"Yep." I said popping out the 'p'. "They're even saying we're a cute couple." I said matter of factually.

He brought his face close to mine, now with our cheeks touching, he looked at our faces on the screen.

"We do make a cute couple." He said and I agreed, following in on the joke. He moved his face a little to a part of his lips was touching my cheek and I faced him completely, making him pull back a little.

Our eyes were locked on each other once again. He would smirk lightly and look at my lips for a second and I stayed looking at his eyes, with an occasional look at his lips.

He started to lean in and I didn't objected. On the contrary, I was leaning in as well. I felt like one of those moments where you're trying not too laugh really hard and in one second you just lose it and start laughing. And that's exactly what happened.

I started laughing and laid my head on Ian's shoulder to hide my face while I laughed. I felt Ian laughing too and then he laid a small kiss on my head. I heard the 'click' of my laptop and I knew we were offline then.

I brought my face up and there it was again. That look. Our eyes were trapped on each other's gaze again. We stayed like that for a moment. And then it happened.

I felt Ian's lips against mines and I didn't pulled away this time. I couldn't. I didn't wanted to. And, by the looks of it, neither did Ian. He quickly laid his hands on my sides, pulling me closer to him and my hands went straight up to his head and neck.

He started laying back down on the couch so I went down with him. Now, with my body lightly hovering over his, his hands went up and down my back, looking for the end of my shirt. When he found it, he held onto it for dear life, without pulling it up as a groan escaped from his lips. As if he was fighting for self-control. A knocking on the door broke that fight and the voice saying 'on set in 5' broke our kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.1K 61
[completed] Book 1 of the "I love you, Ian Somerhalder" series! "Hey, Natalie25London!" he exclaimed before immediately getting up and sitting next t...
1.9K 497 26
Veronica wanted nothing more than to give her younger brother the best she could in life; romance was completely off her grid. That was until she me...
3.7K 66 1
It was about time Veronica laid claim on what was hers from the start. Credit to archive of our own
25.9K 4K 69
Veronica is just a regular girl. A girl with big dreams for a perfect future. A girl who craved finding true love and not just the idea of it. A girl...