half-blood

By falleninterludes

"What's your name?" "Jisoo." she said, "Kim Jisoo." "My name's Kim Taehyung" she saw him smile, "Welcome to o... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty three
twenty-four
twenty-six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five

twenty five

1.1K 101 62
By falleninterludes

"Finally!" Aphrodite and Eros exclaimed when Apollo and Jisoo got out of the mansion. Meanwhile, Ares was still seated, though he's anticipating how these demigods would express their feelings towards each other. It is more fun to see scared demigods than gossiping, in Ares' opinion.

"Don't start whining when these demigods choose to forget about you being a god now, Eros." Apollo warned the other god, "If they don't offer you any sacrifice for the rest of the decade, the blame is on you."

"Yeah, yeah." Eros said, swiftly taking out one of his arrows from his sling and aiming it to one of the boys from the group.

Jisoo was just about to sit beside her brother when Jungkook abruptly stood up from his side of the couch and approached someone from Hoseok's left.

"JK?" Jisoo asked her friend as he passed by her without even giving a glance. "Jungkook?" she called again.

"I don't want to say it yet!" Jungkook suddenly said when he stopped right in front of a seated Lisa, the rest of the group were looking at him, clueless.

"Oh, you can't really do anything about it once the arrow hits you." Eros said, "And I know when someone's lying so better tell the truth now, Jungkook."

Lisa looked up at Jungkook with her big shaky eyes. Her heart was beating fast the longer Jungkook stood still in front of her. "JK, what's wrong?" she asked.

"Looks like someone's being forced to confess." Jennie said in amusement, she was seated between Chaeyoung and Lisa.

"I don't like where this is going." Hoseok whispered to the guy sitting next to him, Yoongi. "Do you have a crush?" Yoongi didn't answer. "Nevermind. I guess you're safe."

Little did Hoseok know, his best friend was feeling nervous as heck deep inside his calm exterior.

"Alright." Jungkook finally exclaimed in annoyance, getting the attention of everybody in the patio. He sighed and looked at his favorite brown Timberland shoes, "Lisa, I like you." Chaeyoung gasped while the others stared at Jungkook in awe. "And this happened sometime last year, when we were in the middle of Capture the Flag. Not all campers from your cabin like to join that training but you always joined. Then last year, you were just so cool with your dagger fighting skills improved." Lisa didn't really know what to react so she stayed silent, letting Jungkook speak. "And I don't think you're JUST a lucky girl. You've really trained a lot to get to where you are now and I admire you for that. Plus, you're really cute when I first saw you." His voice started getting lower when he said the last sentence.

"Awww" Cheyoung and Hoseok couldn't contain their reactions, while the girl being confessed to just started tearing up, her smile wide as JK's confession ended.

"Lisa," Jisoo chuckled beside Hoseok, "Time to confess."

As Lisa heard her best friend's voice, she knew she needed to tell him her feelings too. It was something she also hid for a long time, maybe ever since she met him, she did find him cute too when she first saw him. With her realization, she finally smiled at Jungkook and stood up, "The feeling's mutual then."

"Daebak!" Taehyung whispered to Jimin, also in awe of the situation. At this point, they were the only ones talking to each other to avoid getting the attention of the older ones.

Jimin whispered back, "We didn't notice Lisa though. She's good."

"See?" Eros faced Apollo with a smug look on his face, "It's not that bad getting hit by my arrows of romantic confession."

"Who's next?" Aphrodite was clapping her hands in small, excited to be surrounded by teenagers who are in love.

Eros eyed Apollo and said, "I say Apollo's son."

Before Apollo could even interfere, the arrow already hit Hoseok's thigh before vanishing into thin air. "Now, Hoseok, it's your turn to confess."

Hoseok, still willing himself to remain seated, looked at Yoongi as if asking for help.

"You like someone?" Jisoo asked her brother, wide eyed. He never told her anything about him liking someone. "I feel betrayed."

"What? It's just a tiny crush. It just started not too long ago like Jungkook and Lisa." Hoseok defended himself.

"Then tell her. Don't be a scaredy squirrel." Yoongi pushed Hoseok to stand up. "Go!"

Hoseok pouted as he approached Chaeyoung, although everyone but Jisoo already had a feeling who he's confessing to. There are only four girls with them, with one being his sister and the other being someone he's not close with, so the choices were down to only two.

"Uh, Chaeng?" Hoseok finally called the daughter of Hecate. "I.. kind of have a crush on you. Just.. this recently. It's nothing deep. Don't worry about it." Right after he confessed, he immediately went back to his seat and hid behind Yoongi.

Chaeyoung giggled at how Hoseok looked really shy when he confessed. She didn't expect that he likes her - she likes him back too, secretly at that. What she expected was how Hoseok would confess to a girl, all cute and shy, something she likes about the boy.

"You think Eros will notice us just sitting here quietly?" Taehyung asked Jimin, still in a hushed tone, "I'm not sure I'd like to embarrass myself in front of Jisoo, her brother, AND worse, her father."

Jimin shook his head, "Just try to keep a straight face and stop looking so worried. Just look at how Yoongi's handling the situation."

"Yoongi doesn't like someone." Taehyung hissed, "That's why he's looking so calm."

"You'll never know, right?" Jimin shrugged before brushing off Taehyung.

"You need to talk to your son, Apollo." Aphrodite said quietly to her fellow gods, "He needs to have the kind of confidence you have with women."

"He's just started to have feelings for her. That's too much pressure for him." Apollo spoke on behalf of his son. "Stop this now."

"Why? We still have two more." Ares, now fully interested with demigods being coerced to confess, started to join the conversation.

"And it will be unfair for the first two boys. We need the others to confess too." Aphrodite said.

"You got that right." Eros said and closed his eyes before letting go of one of his arrows to randomly hit a demigod.

Unfortunately, Yoongi wasn't able to dodge the random arrow.

"Oh, my. Yoongi?" Hoseok gasped dramatically to his friend. "That's unexpected."

Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other in surprise. Sure, Jimin said they'll never know if Yoongi likes someone but he was just trying to calm Taehyung down.

Before the two of them started gossiping again, Yoongi finally sat straight and looked at Hoseok's sister. "I like you, Jisoo."

Jisoo found herself staring at the son of Hades, shocked at how Yoongi said he likes her, more importabtly, he said it with a blank expression. Yet she couldn't say that she doesn't like him back in a more than friends kind of way. She was still thinking of what to reply when she started to say, "Uh-"

Whatever Jisoo wanted to say, however, no one would know. Because from the small chair beside the sofa, someone stood up angrily and said, "Seriously, hyung?" Taehyung couldn't handle his surprise to what Yoongi just confessed confidently, something he couldn't do at the moment.

"Taehyung, sit down." Jennie told her friend sternly, eyeing him.

From the sideline, Eros smirked. "Now this is interesting." He raised his bow and tried to focus his aim. "Now only one boy left."

"That's enough." Apollo clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Don't use another arrow of yours."

"I still have that standing boy to confess. Besides, you're not the bos-" Eros said but Apollo stopped him from pulling his last arrow by setting his hands on fire. Eros immediately let go of his bow and arrow, dropping them on the ground. By now, he was on his knees, his other hand holding his wrist as he looks at his hand on fire. "Apollo, you-"

"Guess this is time for us to go." Aphrodite stood up and waved a hand towards the astounded demigods. "It was nice meeting you all. I hope those people who confessed their feelings get the love they deserve!" She then turned to her son, "Let these kids stay for the night, Eros. I'm watching you."

Ares rolled his eyes at how ridiculous Eros was looking. "Apollo, stop burning his hand."

Apollo obliged, looking at Eros in annoyance. "I believe your servants have already prepared dinner. I'll see you inside, Eros." He then looked at the teens, "Let's go eat."

Although horrified at how Apollo just got irritated and used his powers to Eros right in front of them, the demigods managed to nod and follow Apollo, though Jisoo and Hoseok indiscreetly stared at Eros with his burnt hand.

"How thick is his skin for still choosing to eat dinner in my mansion?!" Eros spat after Apollo was out of sight.

Jisoo stopped on her tracks, the others leaving her outside with the god. "I'm sorry," she apologized, "I can heal you." She reached her hand out slowly, carefully looking at Eros.

The god of love stared back at Jisoo, not knowing what to do with the girl volunteering to help him. Somehow, he reminded her of his wife, Psyche, who was currently having her vacation in South Korea to have some time for herself.

With Eros being calm, Jisoo took that as a sign to hold his hand and sing in Greek (though, ironically, her singing meant she's asking for her father's help in healing). "I'm sorry for what father did. He kinda took it far." Jisoo said, "Although, both of you did, truthfully. Sorry."

Eros rolled his eyes, "You do know I'm an immortal, right? I don't care about this burn. I can change my appearance easily."

"I know." Jisoo answered, now looking at the god's healed hand. "But I just want to help. I don't want to see anyone hurting because of someone I know."

He pulled his hand away from Jisoo and massaged it. "Thanks" he mumbled, "And the reason your father did this to me is because he knows how you'd feel when that boy will confess to you. I suggest you think of a good way to dump that poor boy."

"You know?" Jisoo asked. However, right after she asked, she realized that it's the god of love he's talking to, of course he knows who's in love and who isn't. "Oh. Forget I asked that."

For the first time today, Eros laughed softly. "You're interesting. No wonder you've got two boys risking their life to save you."

"Huh?"

As if on cue, the door from the living room opened, revealing Taehyung. "Soo, your father's calling for you. Dinner's served." He shifted his gaze at the good-looking god beside her, "Um, you too, Lord Eros, before the food gets cold." Afraid that the god will use his powers over him, Taehyung quickly went back inside.

"He's a coward." Eros shook his head in disappointment. "He better confess in this mansion while I'm still giving him time."

Jisoo understood what Eros meant. She knew Taehyung likes someone yet she doesn't want to be that confident to say that it was her that he likes. Instead, she just gestured to the god to come inside his mansion with her.

As she sat between Lisa and Hoseok, Jisoo caught Taehyung's gaze with questions inside her head that's she's itching to get answers. Will Taehyung confess to her or was Eros talking about the other boy who wasn't shot by his arrow? After all, she sensed that something's going on between Jennie and Jimin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 284 46
He walked to me slowly and I slowly took a few steps backwards "W-what are you doing??" I asked as my back touched the wall "You know what am I doing...
3K 184 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...
37K 1.1K 31
When I heard her name and seen her face I knew she was the one I was after. ~Kim Taehyung He's a lier, manipulator, and will do anything to get money...
34.3K 3.5K 41
"I am doing fine the way I am! Why are you making me do something against my willing?" "Is this kid going to be my husband?" "Ahhhhh I want choco a...