Taekook Smuts and Drabbles

By pensiveprufrock

Wouldn't it be fate if we're under the covers. More

Euphoria pt1
Euphoria pt2
---
Showing who's the alpha
No Kissing Policy
Editorial Note
I'll Be Home For Christmas pt 1
GUESS WHO'S BACK BITXHES
My Ride Or Die pt 1
My Ride Or Die pt2
My Ride Or Die pt3
My Ride Or Die pt4
My Ride Or Die pt5
My Ride Or Die pt6
My Ride Or Die pt7
My Ride Or Die pt8
My Ride Or Die (Epilogue)
You Drive Me Crazy
Birthdays like these
Get Me Out Of My Mind (Get You Out Of Those Clothes)
if you want it ( you can have it )
Ripped Jeans and Velvet Skin
i can feel that body shake, and the heat between your legs
A Little Bit Dangerous (But Baby That's How I Want It)
Appointment: Kim Taehyung for Jeon Jeongguk (genital piercing)
Promises to Keep (and Miles to Go Before We Sleep)
I feel safe in the 5 a.m. light
and i want you
Kiss Me Hard Before You Go
Kiss Me Hard Before You Go (2)
only you can set my heart on fire
wishlist
NOT AN UPDATE
the way i fuck him
Editorial Note
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
STOP MY HEART
Double Tap
TRY HARD
Line of Fire (Taekook)
Line of Fire (Cont.)
Unwanted Butterflies
Unwanted Butterflies (cont.)
Hold You Close, Tonight And Always
Headed to Hell for the Company
Comeback Kids
bad habits
He's Always Right There When I Need Him
got my body so wet
Long Road To Ruin
i'm a darling (strong heart, soft touch)
i wanna get back (to the old days)
A/N
Tongue Technology
Punch Hard (Fall Harder)
Wanna make love
good vibration
BAD BOY
Sated Enough?
The shoreline where you and i meet
Not an update
The perfect enemies to lover fic you didn't know you needed
The enemies to lover trope you didn't know you needed (2)
Should I ;(
Love will heal what language fails to know

i'm still falling for you

2K 33 1
By pensiveprufrock

THIS BELONGS TO @misanthrpic ON AO3

"Jeon Jeongguk," Taehyung whines, folding his arms over his chest. "I hate you. I actually hate you."

Jeongguk laughs.

"Come over here. You can do it," he smiles and Taehyung complies because Jeongguk's smile has mind-controlling powers.

"So you just jump, feet out," Jeongguk demonstrates as he speaks. "Turn them in, left leg here, then kick twice. Got it?"

No, Taehyung doesn't get it. Because Jeongguk is distractingly gorgeous when he dances. He's all damp, dark hair falling into sparkling eyes and pale, flexing muscles. Muscles which Taehyung is currently staring unabashedly at. He's sure his eyes are at least slightly glazed over.

When he manages to drag his eyes back up to Jeongguk's face, Jeongguk is looking admittedly smug and Taehyung groans.

"You have such a big fucking ego," he mutters. Jeongguk grins. "Okay, yes, I got it. Jump, out, in, foot, kick, kick. See?"

"I'm a great teacher," Jeongguk says, and Taehyung snorts.

"No, I'm just a good dancer," he replies quickly, and shakes out his limbs as Jeongguk pads over to his laptop to play the music.

The thing is, Taehyung owes Jeongguk. Because Taehyung had signed up for this off-campus sculpting workshop run by Jung Sohee, who is possible the most famous modern sculptor in Korea; basically Taehyung's idol.

He didn't want to go alone since the workshop took place quite far from his college and most of the people attending would be quite a lot older than Taehyung-- adults well into their art careers. He'd persuaded Jeongguk to go with him (after a lot of kissing and wide eyes and promised blowjobs).

Jeongguk had agreed because apparently he likes Taehyung more than he hates sculpting. A choice Jeongguk had instantly regretted after the first class.

"Kim Taehyung," he'd said. "I actually hate you."

It would be fair to say that Jeongguk was... the least experienced, and definitely least interested participant in the workshop. Meaning he'd nearly fallen asleep while everyone was discussing nineteenth century stonework and nearly cut himself over a dozen times while they experimented with clay.

It hadn't helped when an older woman had accidentally dropped her fired, rock-hard ceramic fish on Jeongguk's big toe, which then lead to Jeongguk flailing around and crashing into his own (not so fishlike) ceramic fish and breaking it into a hundred little pieces.

Jung Sohee had politely asked if Jeongguk wanted to get some fresh air and Taehyung had laughed like a madman the whole train journey back.

In conclusion, Taehyung is making it up to Jeongguk by coming to his dance studio and--ugh-- actually dancing.

Taehyung is here because he owes Jeongguk, but there's also a ceramics workshop on Saturday in Hongdae, and, well. It wouldn't hurt to listen to Jeongguk until then.

Taehyung usually enjoys coming to Jeongguk's dance studio because all he has to do is watch Jeongguk dance, which is not a physical strain on anything but his dick. But Jeongguk had insisted on teaching Taehyung an actual routine which is, despite Jeongguk's reassurances, not for beginners.

"You ready?" Jeongguk calls from across the room. Taehyung scowls but nods.

The music starts and Taehyung wobbles on his heels precariously before launching into action. He ignores Jeongguk's muffled laughing and strong-arms his way through the dance routine, glaring at the floor the entire time.

As the music fades out, Jeongguk comes over, beaming.

"You did great!" he says encouragingly, putting his hands around the small of Taehyung's back. Taehyung huffs.

"Don't lie," he mutters, embarrassed, but doesn't protest when Jeongguk pulls him flush against his body.

"It was better than I thought it'd be," Jeongguk tries. "You even did the footwork!"

Taehyung glares at him.

"Well, most of it," Jeongguk shrugs.

Taehyung's glare hardens.

"You didn't fall over this time," is his last, hopeful attempt.

"I can't dance, Gukkie, and that's a fact," Taehyung sighs, leaning back into Jeongguk's hands. "And I don't like it anyway."

Jeongguk tightens his arms around Taehyung's waist, brushing their noses together.

"Thank you for trying," he says sincerely, and their faces are so close Jeongguk's lips brush against Taehyung's with the words. "I had fun with you."

That makes Taehyung feel a little better and he loops his arms around Jeongguk's neck, carding his fingers through the soft hair at the base of it.

"It was the least I could do after that whole," he bites back a grin. "Sculpture incident."

Jeongguk winces. "If I never touch a scalpel again, it'll be too soon."

Taehyung laughs, throwing his head back. When his eyes are level with Jeongguk's again, Jeongguk is giving him that look. The one that's on his face more and more frequently when he looks at Taehyung nowadays.

Jeongguk looks at him like he can't quite believe what he's seeing, that Taehyung is there, right in front of him. He looks at Taehyung like he's something immeasurable valuable, that he'd do anything if only Taehyung asked it of him. His dark eyes soften, crinkling at the corners, and the corners of his mouth lift into a fond smile. He looks so breathtakingly beautiful, and so completely in love that Taehyung can't help blushing and forgetting where they are, who they're with whenever it happens.

"What," Taehyung says, not managing to hide the tone of helplessly smitten in his voice.

"Nothing," Jeongguk says, and keeps staring at him, his eyes far too close and far too big and far too expressive to be good for Taehyung's blood pressure. He tips his head forward so their foreheads are pressed together, slick with sweat.

Taehyung wants to say something, to make a joke, but Jeongguk's expression is so intense he finds his throat bone-dry. He swallows apprehensively and Jeongguk's gaze turns predatory.

Before Taehyung knows what's happening, Jeongguk hands grab at his ass and push their hips firmly together. Taehyung means to gasp but only manages to open his mouth before Jeongguk's tongue delves straight inside, wet and hot and relentless.

Taehyung grips at Jeongguk's scalp for dear life; he knows he's pulling on the strands of his hair too hard but Jeongguk doesn't seem to mind because he's groaning and rocking his hips forward.

Jeongguk tilts his head so that he can go deeper into Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung feels dizzy, head spinning, knees weak. They're both hard, Taehyung painfully so, and it takes all his willpower not to come right there in his pants when their cocks brush together.

"Jeongguk, please," Taehyung moans, sounding shamefully high-pitched. Jeongguk almost growls at this and lifts Taehyung up, squeezing his ass. Taehyung's so turned on he could die. He wraps his legs around Jeongguk's waist instantly, like it's second nature.

Jeongguk wastes no time shoving Taehyung up against the wall, which is made up entirely of mirrors. Taehyung's entire body is on fire, burning, crumbling, screaming as Jeongguk grinds into him with such force that the mirror squeaks with the sound of Taehyung moving further up the wall, his sweat-slicked body marring the glass.

"God, Jeongguk, please, oh my God," he whines as Jeongguk mouths his way to the pulse point on Taehyung's throat. The sound of Jeongguk sucking on his neck, tonguing it, scraping it with his teeth is pure filth.

Taehyung lets his head fall back, chest heaving as he lets Jeongguk utterly maul his neck. It's surreal, the way the pleasure of Jeongguk's dick against the V of his thighs are sparked with pain from teeth pressing into the sensitive skin under his jaw. Surreal and so good Taehyung is going to pass out.

Jeongguk puts him down, and Taehyung is about to protest before he realizes Jeongguk is stripping his clothes of. He stares shamelessly for about thirty seconds at all that glorious, smooth skin before hurriedly pulling off his own t-shirt, sweatpants and underwear.

As soon as he's managed to kick off his briefs Jeongguk is on him again. His hands are everywhere, scratching at Taehyung's scalp, running down his back and digging into the flesh of his ass. It's an onslaught of sensation that Taehyung cannot take, fucking hell.

"You're so fucking hot," Jeongguk says, voice unbelievable low and hoarse, like he gets when he's really turned on. "It's impossible to keep my hands off you."

Taehyung's already hard cock leaks with precome, pressed against Jeongguk's wall of a torso.

"Please, please," he chants desperately, hips jerking, searching for friction. Jeongguk walks him back against the wall, and leans in, slower.

He takes Taehyung's swollen bottom lip between his teeth and sucks gently, tongue pressed against the underside of it. It's so unhurried, so lazy, a complete contrast from the almost animistic pace from before that Taehyung nearly comes undone.

Taehyung whimpers and kisses back. Jeongguk is infuriating. He runs his hands up Taehyung's side.

"What do you want?" it's nearly a whisper, dripping with desire. Taehyung swallows heavily.

"I want you inside me," he says, all too fast. Jeongguk knows what he wants. He always does.

Jeongguk's eyes darken at the words and he drops to his knees. Taehyung is actually going to die.

"Don't come," Jeongguk says, before enveloping Taehyung in his mouth whole.

This demand is pretty unfair, Taehyung thinks hazily. Jeongguk is really not messing around, taking Taehyung deep into his throat, head bobbing and cheeks hollowed. Taehyung grabs the base of his dick with one hand and rams the other one into his own hair, gripping the strands tightly to stop himself from coming.

He feels Jeongguk's hand slide up the back of his thigh and there's light pressure at his entrance. Jeongguk rubs his index finger, slippery with lube (when did he manage that? Not like Taehyung would've noticed, he's so out of it) around the sensitive skin there.

Taehyung's finding it really, really hard not to come.

Jeongguk pulls back so that only the head of Taehyung's dick is in his mouth and sucks at the same time his finger pushes the whole way into Taehyung.

Taehyung's spine arches and his moan is close to pornographic.

"More," he manages, squeezing his eyes shut.

Jeongguk adds a second finger, and then both his digits are curling, brushing against Taehyung's prostate, sending his nerve endings into overdrive. Taehyung moans and thrashes, wanting to lean forward into Jeongguk's mouth but also push back against his fingers.

"That's enough, just fuck me already," Taehyung wheedles. Jeongguk pulls off his dick with a pop and kneads Taehyung's thighs.

"Jeongguk," Taehyung groans, because his boyfriend is possible the world's biggest tease.

Jeongguk lives up to this title wholeheartedly, mouthing at the insides of Taehyung's thighs with that damned mouth, kissing at his hipbones like he's got all the time in the world. His tongue trails up Taehyung's torso, teeth scraping against his abdomen.

Taehyung's mind is completely blank, his senses centered around Jeongguk's devilish mouth and the burning pressure of his hands against Taehyung's stomach.

Jeongguk spends an agonizing amount of time on Taehyung's nipples, tongue working wonders. He bites gently at one while he rolls the other one between two fingertips. Taehyung is about to reach his breaking point, so he takes Jeongguk's jaw in his hand and forces him up.

"Just get inside me," he pleads against Jeongguk's mouth.

Finally, Jeongguk gives in and turns Taehyung around so that his front is pressed against the cool mirror. There's a slight pause in which Jeongguk slicks up his cock and then it's nudging against Taehyung's ass.

Jeongguk grabs both of Taehyung's wrists in his hands and presses them up up against the glass so that Taehyung's arms are stretched above his head. His muscles scream at him, too much, so good, hurts, more.

He pushes in, free hand curled around Taehyung's hip. Taehyung still hasn't got used to how big Jeongguk is, not unbearably so, but enough that Taehyung feels like he's been taken apart in the best way possible.

The glass around Taehyung's face fogs as Jeongguk slides the whole way in. He stops for a moment, both of them catching their breath.

"You feel so good," Jeongguk says into the back of his neck. "So tight."

"Move," Taehyung breathes, and boy, does Jeongguk listen.

He pulls out nearly the whole way, so that the head of his cock just stretches Taehyung's rim, then rams back in so hard Taehyung's breath is knocked straight out of his lungs.

Jeongguk is unrelenting, driving into Taehyung thrust after thrust after thrust, leaving no time for Taehyung to speak or think or breathe.

The room echoes with the sound of skin slapping against skin, of Jeongguk groaning and Taehyung panting. Then Jeongguk hits that place, that bundle of nerves, and Taehyung keens.

"Right there, there, God, that's so good," Taehyung babbles mindlessly. He's gone, utterly gone, just a puddle of yes and want and harder.

Taehyung realizes, somewhere in the back of his mind, that they're surrounded by mirrors, and his stomach bubbles with excitement. He pulls his head back to look at their reflection in the mirror behind them.

It's heart-stopping-- Taehyung's pretty sure his heart stops, anyhow-- the image of them. Jeongguk pressed tightly against Taehyung's back, the muscles in his back and ass contracting as he fucks Taehyung rough and hard and good, biceps straining where he's got Taehyung's arms pinned overhead.

They look fucking good together, Taehyung decides, pale against golden, muscular against lithe. Taehyung can see himself, too, and he looks crazy with desire. Pretty much how he's feeling right now.

It's too much, the sight of them along with the feeling of Jeongguk's dick inside him, and he comes all over the mirror, untouched. His orgasm rips through him, keeps stretching and pulling at his mind long after he finished coming, the aftershocks nearly as potent as the actual thing.

"God," he says, Jeongguk still fucking into him from behind. Jeongguk lets go of Taehyung's arms and they fall uselessly at his sides.

Jeongguk grips both of Taehyung's hips, and shit, if Taehyung thought he was going hard before than this current pace is otherworldly. Taehyung brings his hands up to the mirror in front of his face and rests his head against his forearms.

His ass is over sensitized now that he's come, and he can feel every ridge of Jeongguk's cock inside him. It's too much, more pain than he's used to, but that doesn't mean he wants it to stop. No-- quite the opposite, in fact.

Taehyung is lax and lets Jeongguk take him without restraint. It's wonderful.

When Jeongguk comes he lets out a long, low groan that has Taehyung's dick twitching again. He sighs as the warmth of Jeongguk's come fills him up, and Jeongguk slumps against him.

Taehyung moves so that Jeongguk's dick slips out of him and turns so they're facing each other. Jeongguk looks down at him, breathing hard.

"That was fucking amazing," he says, and Taehyung couldn't agree more.

"Yeah," he replies, because his brain's not up to words just yet.

They both practically collapse on the ground, shuffling until they're in a comfortable position-- Jeongguk sitting with his back against the wall, Taehyung straddling his lap.

A hand wraps around the back of Taehyung's neck and pulls him in so they're kissing again, albeit lazily. Neither of them really put any effort into it, are too tired to, but the kiss is somehow dirty in the way their tongues drag slowly against each other, their lips stinging from overuse, messy and wet and perfect.

Taehyung smooths his hands up Jeongguk's sweaty torso, which should be off-putting but is somehow not at all. He scratches his blunt nails against Jeongguk's chest and Jeongguk gasps into his mouth.

Jeongguk moves a hand down to Taehyung ass and slips one finger in to the knuckle like the gesture is absent minded. Taehyung's rim is sore, yes, but he can't help the soft moan that passes his lips.

"Is it too much?" Jeongguk murmurs, and Taehyung shakes his head. It almost is, but the spark of pleasure that runs up Taehyung's spine is totally worth it.

They kiss for a while, just like that, with Taehyung resting his wrists against Jeongguk's shoulders and Jeongguk's index finger stroking gently inside him. When they stop, Jeongguk laces his fingers through Taehyung's and presses his lips against the back of his hands.

"I know you didn't want to come here today," Jeongguk says, "but even you have to admit, this was a better idea than your sculpting class."

Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"I dunno. That lecture on Napa Valley stone did get me going a little," he grins, and Jeongguk nips at his bottom lip in retaliation.

"Next time you get horny we can go play with some rocks instead," Jeongguk says.

"By rock, are we talking about your rock hard cock," Taehyung says, and laughs wildly when Jeongguk lets out an all-encompassing groan and bangs his head against the glass.

"You should never be allowed to speak after we have sex," he says, but fondly. Jeongguk is giving him the look.

He figures this is as good a time as any.

"So, there's this thing on ceramics this Saturday—"

Jeongguk narrows his eyes and kisses him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
960K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
165K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
82.4K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...