THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS (rewritt...

By mjwrites_000

"why are they chasing us" He asked her as he drove fast "It doesn't matter as long as we aren't caught and... More

Prologue
1. THE SLAP
2. MR. ARROGANT
3. WE MEET AGAIN?
4. MISS ATTITUDE
5. NOT COMING
6. THE TRIP
7. THE GOONS
8. THE CITY
9 . SURPRISE
10- I CAN'T FEEL YOU
11 - IT'S COMPLICATED
12- OUR CHEMESTRY
13. THE CHASE
14 - THE LIE
11. WE ARE CAUGHT
12. BACK HOME
13- LIFE AT HOME
14. SURPRISE GIFT
15. ISHAN'S PROPOSAL
17. MISS YOU
18. MY MARRIAGE
19. RUNNING AWAY AGAIN
20. THE CONFESSION
21. FINALLY MARRIED
ELOPE

16. MY ENGAGEMENT

930 46 5
By mjwrites_000

HELLO LOVELY READERS

WE ARE ALMOST AT THE END 

A FEW MORE CHAPTERS TO GO...

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS JOURNEY OF OUR PRINCESS

LOVE

MJ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YASHSHAVI POV

Its been almost a month I agreed to marry that idiot and he is been nagging me ever since.

Alot has happen ever since Nakul bhai's wedding .

I barely speak to my parents . I was kind of giving them a cold shoulder for all their blackmailing.

But most of all I was hurt to see this hurt expression  in certain someone's eyes which I don't know why .And I refuse to admit it out loud .

Yeah, you guessed it right , I ran away to hide it . 

'Do I care?But Why?' I asked myself but refused to answer it  as it was something  I wasn't ready to accept.

I was lost deep in my thoughts about certain someone .And that certain someone was definitely not my so called fiance virendra singh raw .

If you are wondering who this certain someone is , It is non other than Mr. Jerk aka Neel Mehra.

I was brought back by someone calling me I looked it to be my two beat friends and SIS .

"Looks like someone is lost in certain someone's thoughts" she said teasing me.

I rolled my eyes at her "I was just thinking something " I said glaring at her.

Ishan bhai is all set to be wedded to the love of his life Apoorva .

So Neel will be here as he is soon going to be family as well.

"Shivi , you happy about this whole marriage thing ,right?" Angel asked me softly squeezing my hand . I gave her a small smile.

"I am fine" I said.

"You know we are always with you" Swaru said taking me for a bear hug and  Angel joined in.

"I think my brothers are surely going to be jealous of me " I said jokingly . they just chuckled at that.

"Okay , lets go .Its almost time for engagement" Swaru said breaking the hug .

We headed down to the garden where the engagement ceremony has been held.

As I walked towards the small stage I meet eyes with him who had some unknown emotion in his eyes that I couldn't explain.

I reached the stage and Virendra offered his hand to me but I was lost in his eyes trying to figure out his emotions that I didn't acknowledged him.

"Where are you so lost when I am right in front of you?" he asked with a hint of anger in his voice.

I just ignore him and went towards my parents.

"Dare you ignore me again , you will face the consequences" he hissed at me . to which I just rolled my eyes at him .

"I am not afraid of you or your empty threats" I spat the words at him .

"you don't know what I am capable of" he said smirking devilishly.

"you don't look like an action type person more like a threatens with words type" I said smugly to which he gave me a  YOU-ARE-GOING-TO-REGRET-IT looks.

After we exchange rings which I may say was way too big for my liking he suddenly pulled me to him and before I could protest he kissed me in front of all I may add. as he pulled away  he whispered in my ears

"Remember you are mine ,so never ignore me or I can do a lot more than this" He  smirked

I glared at him " dare you do this again and I won't  hesitate to break every single bone of yours" I said punching him without anyone noticing.

"Ouch that was hard ,but it turned me on babe" he said wincing slightly.

"Call me that again and I will make you regret in the worst possible way" I said through clenched teeth.

After sometime guests started to come over to congratulate us .

I was getting bored and irritated with all the fake smiling and stupid teasing  for the stupid stunt he pulled in here.

When something or more like someone caught my attention their stood Neel with a slutty girl clinging on him . I unknowingly clenched my fist and had a sudden urge to punch that slut.

' How dare she touch whats mine' I thought but was stunned at my own thought.

I quickly excused myself before I do something I do be regretting later because lately I have been doing  such things offend.

I was in the back yard murmuring or more like scolding myself to think like that when a voice  that I could recognize anywhere interrupted my murmuring "I never thought you talk to yourself " he asked me amused

"Who was that bitch ?" the words left my lips even before I could think what I was asking with a fuming anger I may add.

"Who are you talking about and why?" he asked me confused.

"The slut clinging to you in the party" I asked still mad at him.

"Why do you care? Its none of your business" he asked me.

I wasn't thinking straight because what I said next have never said in my right mind

" I care , and It is fucking my business . Does that kiss meant nothing to you, was I just some chick you wanted to bang" I shouted at him hitting at him at his chest.

"NO. that was the best kiss I have ever had or can ever had" he said cupping my face with his hands,I was so lost in his deep eyes that I kissed him .

For a few moments he was shocked but he responded to my kisses as soon as he was over the shock.

After that passionate kiss I looked at him to see the same unknown emotion swelled in his eyes.

It seems like eternity I was like spell bound with his eyes like some kind of daze.

"You were looking breathtaking I was so mad when he kissed you . I feel like killing him ." He said in a husky voice that sends unknown shiver down my spine.

"Wh.. Why d..o y..ou ca..ree..?" I shuttered 

"Because I wanted to be the one putting this ring on you" He said pulling me impossibly closer .

that seems to knock some sense in me as reality stuck me like 1000 tone rock that I was engaged to someone who wasn't him.

"This is wrong. this shouldn't have happen.it was a mistake" I said pulling away.

"I am sorry Neel" I said and turned to leave but he stopped me by my hand

"Do you regret it ? Does it feels wrong to you? because I don't regret it . It feels so right to have you in my arms. I don't know what it is that pulled me to you but whatever it is I feel so complete so ... content with you around me " he said looking in my eyes . That screams truth .

"I don't know Neel. I have to go." I said and ran and I mean literally ran from their. his words echoing in my ears.

'why does it feels so right to be in his arms ,him kissing me unlike Virendra who gave me scary vibes .I feel so safe ,protected with him' I thought.

"where were you Shivi every one is looking for you" Angel asked me.

"I was just gone to get some fresh air I feel so suffocated here" I said still lost in his thoughts .

"You alright , You seems lost. is there anything bothering you"she asked me.

"Yeah I am fine come lets go " I said and went back in the party.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO HOW WAS IT?

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT..

DO YOU THINK THEY COULD FIGURE OUT THEIR MESSED UP FEELINGS?

OR THEY WOULD KEEP DENYING..

NEXT CHAPTER IS A SPECIAL ONE 

SO STAY TUNED...

PLEASE VOTE SHARE COMMENT

LOVE

MJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 8.1K 12
"Marry me", Shaurya Singh Shekhawat muttered with pure hatred in his eyes holding her arms in his vile grip "You hate me", Akansha Dixit said with fe...
113K 7.6K 16
"Itne saalon mai apko hamari bilkul yaad nahi aayi." she whispered as if she was scared to speak, with his intense gaze on her. (Didn't you think of...
2.3M 121K 83
"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I will do anything to make this happen". Lo...
10.5M 681K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...