THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS (rewritt...

By mjwrites_000

"why are they chasing us" He asked her as he drove fast "It doesn't matter as long as we aren't caught and... More

Prologue
1. THE SLAP
2. MR. ARROGANT
3. WE MEET AGAIN?
4. MISS ATTITUDE
5. NOT COMING
6. THE TRIP
7. THE GOONS
8. THE CITY
9 . SURPRISE
10- I CAN'T FEEL YOU
11 - IT'S COMPLICATED
12- OUR CHEMESTRY
13. THE CHASE
14 - THE LIE
11. WE ARE CAUGHT
12. BACK HOME
13- LIFE AT HOME
15. ISHAN'S PROPOSAL
16. MY ENGAGEMENT
17. MISS YOU
18. MY MARRIAGE
19. RUNNING AWAY AGAIN
20. THE CONFESSION
21. FINALLY MARRIED
ELOPE

14. SURPRISE GIFT

1K 54 10
By mjwrites_000

HEY GUYS

SO THE SURPRISE IN HERE 

HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT.

LOVE

MJ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YASHSHAVI POV

Today is the first function of Swaru and Nakul bhai's wedding i.e. kuldevi pooja(goddess prayer)

So as you know its going to be 'A BIG FAT INDIAN MAHWARI WEDDING' with lots and lots of traditions and beautiful dresses.

I love traditional dresses but I usually don't wear it for many reasons.

We got ready in traditional attires and headed to the temple to offer the prayers,

"You look too sexy in it that I am sure bhai will go crazy over you and may be possessive"I said teasing her with Apoorva.

"I will handle your brother but, how will you handle Neel" She asked as she gave me a teasing look.I looked at her confused.

"Am I missing something here?" Apoorva asked .

"Ohh... Alot. your brother..." I cut her off as realization hit me "Its nothing .there is nothing between us" I said more like shouted.

"We will see that" she said smirking .I gave her a death glare to which she just grinned wider.

After we were done with prayer and all the other rituals to be preformed .We were busy in taking photos my brothers were busy in their love interests while I was struggling .I cursed my brothers  for not caring enough for me.

you guessed it right Ishan bhai is still pursuing Apoorva and seems that she is still reluctant  .

I was called by my mother so I went there "ji maa sa( yes mother )" I asked.

"I want you to meet someone. This is Prince Virendra Singh Raw from Suryagarh"

I looked at her with questioning eyes but greeted him anyways

"Hello " I gave him a tight smile as he grinned at me.

"I want you to give him a tour of this place" she said and I was feeling like killing him.

"I am not a tourist guide to give him a tour" I said rather rudely than I intended it to be.

"You won't talk to me in that tone young lady" my mother hissed at me. 

My mother is a kind and calm lady but can be scary when pissed off.

"Sorry maa sa"I said "Please come this way" I asked him to get this over with.

I was busy in touring him and avoiding any personal interaction I kept it short.

"You know the reason for me being here,right?" He asked me hopefully.

"No,I don't know and neither am I  interested in it" I said giving him a flat stare.

 "You will be once you know it" he said smirking. I had a sudden urge to punch him .

"What is it?" I asked irritated. 

"To marry you" he said and I laughed "nice joke" I said holding my stomach.

He looked at me confused ."You aren't joking" I asked 

" No ,I am not" he  said giving me a flat stare."So what do you think about it?" I asked him hoping him to reject me.

"I like you a lot ,you are different but still  I like you" he said and my hopes died .

"Look you seems to be a nice guy but you are not my type"I said .

"Doesn't matter ,what matters is I like you and I want you" he said .

"Look what I want  my husband to understand me but clearly seems to lack that"I said making it obvious that I don't like him.

after that I headed back with others.

"I heard that you meet some prince" Angel asked me.

"don't get me started ,he was such a jerk .That idiot don't seems to understand 'I DON'T LIKE HIM' " I said angrily.

"Wow, that means he almost get himself killed"Swaru said I nodded in agreement as I was just seconds away from killing him .

"How does it feel to be in love?" I asked her as I tried to change the topic .

"It feels good , you accept the person as they are with all their flaws ,Its like you can kill to see a smile on his face, you can be childish , stupid and what not but still he will you" she said dreamily.

"What about you Angel?"I asked her as she blushed .

"for me love is all about caring ,sharing and supporting each no matter what.Its all about understanding ,being by there  side ,not being able to get angry ,always missing him" she said

"What about you ?" she asked me.

"I don't know what love is ,but I will know once I fell for someone."I said shrugging my shoulder.

"Uhh... Shivi  what do you think about my brother?" Angel asked.

"Look I know he is a great man but we are impossible" I said 

"But you seems compatible I have never seen any woman boss him around but you and me " she quite disappointed.

"We usually fight when we talk ,always ready to murder each other " I said smiling to myself at the memory of us arguing.

 "You like him don't you?" Swaru asked me.

"Its impossible between us"I said firmly.

"whatever" She said rolling her eyes at me.

The rest of the function went by in blur always busy in getting things done and avoiding that jerk.

My mother confronts me about him to which I clearly said I don't like him and we had a heated conversation about the same.

It was their wedding day I was getting ready with Swaru and Angel.

"Girls hurry up" My mother said as she looked at us .

"We are ready" I said .

"You looked so beautiful. Just like Angels " she said emotionally.

" Don't spill her makeup or bhai will have second thoughts" I said to which I got a smack on my head.

"He won't dare " Swaru said.

"Ohh.. I would love to see bhai being bossed around" I said grinning.

"Shivi come with me We need to talk to you " she said

Now I was sitting with my parents looking serious.

"Shivi we fixed your marriage allience with Suryagarh's Prince Virendra Singh Raw" Father said in his deep voice.

"But I don't want to marry him." I argued to which I earned a glare from my mother.

"He is good for you" Father said.

"But I don't like him" I said

"Fine ,but then you can't start your own business neither can come to office" he said.

"WHAT? THIS IS SO NOT DONE"I shouted at them.

"Choice is yours Dear" he said and I felt like someone poured ice water on me.

I thought about it "I want to talk to him" I said .

"Okay " he said and after few minutes he walked in smirking.

"I want to talk about this alliance"I said looking at him .

"Sure , go ahead" "I have a few conditions" he nodded 

" you will let me do what I want, I have a say in every decision that concerns us, you will at least try to understand me. If you agree Its a yes ,If not then NO"I said 

"Fine by me"He said" look I really like you.  If It weren't  you I would have killed anyone who talks to me like this" he said.

" Virendra I am not ready to marry not until a year or so" I said

"I never said we will marry now but I want you to know that you are mine beside I want to get to know you "he said.

"we can get to know each other but can you keep your hand to yourself" I asked as he had his hand s on my waist. 

He seems angry but anyways removed his hands.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO HOW WAS THE SURPRISE?

I AM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

I GOT STUCK WITH MY COLLEGE STUFF

THANK YOU 

VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT

LOVE

MJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 70K 66
Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete their journey from engagement to marriage...
108K 3.1K 14
#𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✧ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✧ It's story of Anshumaan ♡ Krisha 𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗮 Krisha...
1.7M 85.8K 52
#ranked 1 in lovehaterelationship #ranked 1 in jealousy #ranked 5 in contract #ranked 8 in cold #ranked 12 in cruel #ranked 6 in India #ranked 6 in...