Summer made us

By Thatgirlphoebe

He pulls me closer to him and whispers in my ear "it'll be nothing more, no feelings attached" And our lips l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors note

Chapter 25

310 11 0
By Thatgirlphoebe

Lily's POV

I haven't talked to Tash and Josh since the stupid texts. I wanted to know if they were still coming or not. Josh was supposed to be in LA by now but he hasn't called me. This summer break would soon be over and I want to spend time with them before school starts because I have exams and graduation to prepare for.

Not that I won't spend time with Tasha but I'd like it if it were the three of us, just like old times.

In less than a month I'll have to go back to LA and I won't see Cole again. I don't know why I'm bothered anyway because like I always say I don't have feelings for him but a part of me doesn't want to believe that. I sigh inwardly.

I pick up my phone to call Tasha but it doesn't go through. I try Josh but the same thing. I put my phone back down on the bed and stand up. I didn't want to worry too much, maybe they're both busy.

At the same time?

I don't know subconscious, leave me the fuck alone. I've been really cranky and moody nowadays and when I check my calendar I automatically know why.

My fucking period was here again. Everytime it came I always turn into this moody mess .

I walk into the bathroom to get a tampon. I take my shower and step out of the bathroom. Putting on one of the tampons, I feel comfortable now except from the pains. I put on the red shorts and white hoodie I left on the bed and put my hair into a ponytail.

Cole said he'd be taking me somewhere today and I asked so many times where we're going but he said its a surprise. I didn't really like surprises but I didn't tell him that.

I put on my white Nike slides because it goes with my hoodie and strap on a black cross bag. I put nude lip gloss on my lips. I wasn't really a fan of make up.

When I was done, I went out of my room. I still felt the pain in the lower part of my belly. I needed to take something for it.

Nowadays grandma and Olivia are always going out like highschool teenagers, most times I actually think they both have boyfriends or something. Mason is always locking himself in his room, either reading a book or playing PUBG. Cole, James and Caleb would always come over to hang out with Mase, so they forced him to play the game with them. So ever since then, his been all about the game.

I go to his room to tell him I'm heading out. I knock but he doesn't answer. I knock again but still no answer. I open the door to find him on his bed, headphones in and his eyes on his phone screen. I shake my head, my always reading brother has now turned into a gamer. Thank you so much Cole.

I go over to him and tap his shoulder. He looks at me and removes the headphones.

"Take it easy with the gaming bro. " I told him with a grin. He just laughed it off.

"I'll be going out with Cole now. You okay by yourself?. " I ask.

"Yeah. Go have fun. " he said winking at me.

"Its not like its a date or something. " I said not meeting his eyes. I felt shy all of a sudden.

"I never said it was. " he said and went back to gaming. What a killjoy. I walked out of his room and went to the kitchen. I took some aspirins and sat on one of the chairs waiting for Cole to come.

Would he bail on me? Maybe he has other plans already. I felt sad already.

I was scrolling through Facebook when I heard a knock on my door. Maybe he's here. I excitedly went to the door and opened it.

Here he was looking so hot in his ripped jeans and white T-shirt and that jacket. I haven't seen him wear that jacket in a while, so what's up with it now. I have to ask him about it.

He caught me checking me out because what he said made me blush.

"Like what you see? " he said smirking.

"Yes.... Uhm I mean no. " I said and my cheeks were as red as a fucking tomato. What the fuck Lily?

He just laughed and stared at me. "You look beautiful Lils. " I wasn't wearing much but what he said caught me off guard.

"Uh thanks. You don't look so bad yourself. " I said not meeting his eyes.

"Let's go. " he said and I closed the door behind me. We were walking side by side when he took my hand and held it in his. Something about this gesture sent sparks through out my body. I looked up at him and smiled.

This time around he actually brought a car, normally he'll always be with his motorcycle. We walked to my side of the car and he opened it for me and I got inside, he closed the door and jogged to his side of the car. He got inside and we put on our seatbelts.

I was curious, really really curious. What if he was gonna kidnap me.

Don't be silly, he won't do that.

My subconscious said and I felt some what relieved which was really stupid.

"So where we going?. "

"I told you it was a surprise. " arghhh! I hate surprises but I didn't say anything.

He started the car and drove off. My mind went to the jacket, I think this is the perfect time I ask him about it.

"Uhm Cole remember I asked you about this jacket and you said it was nothing and after that you didn't wear it again. So why you wearing it now? Are you in some kind of gang or something. " he didn't look at me, his eyes were focused on the road. I was looking at him intently but there was no emotion on his face.

"I wear it to piss off my dad. " he said still focused on the road. Why would he need to do that? I think he read my thoughts cos he continued.

"Me and the guys made the jacket when we were 14. It wasn't for a gang or anything, it was just to piss my old man because he isn't the best dad. " he said and an unknown emotion passed through his eyes. I didn't press the matter because he didn't seem like he wanted to talk about so I just nodded.

I went back to looking out the window. Its been almost an hour and were still on the road. Where the hell are we going to?

"Cole aren't we there yet? " I asked.

"Were almost there Lils. " he said and continued driving. I wanted to jump out of the car, I was really tired of sitting here. We started heading into this forest and I was getting really scared. So he does want to kill me. I should have known.

I was already planning my escape when the car stopped at the end of the forest pathway. When he comes to open my door, I'll kick him in the nuts and make a run for it.

He got down and jogged over to my side of the car, he opened it and I was about to kick him when he quickly caught my leg.

"What the fuck Lils?. "

"You're kidnapping me. " he laughed loudly.

"I'm not kidnapping you. I brought you here because this is my favorite place in the world, the second is right next to you. " he said and I blushed. What's with him and saying all this things. This is supposed to just be a fling and nothing more. So what the fuck is going on now?

"Ohhhh. " I said and looked at anything but him. I felt stupid now. He helped me out of the car and we were at a cliff. Okay he definitely wants to kill me. He brought out a picnic basket and a blanket.

He held my hand and led me to the edge of the cliff where he placed the blanket on the ground and sat down. I sat down opposite him and he set the basket between us. He opened it and brought out burgers, diet coke and a tub of chocolate chip ice cream. My heart swelled at the effort he made.

"I know how much you love this ice cream. So I got it for you. " I reached over to him and pulled him for a hug.

"Thank you. " I said and pulled away.

We started eating and talking about almost everything. I told him about college and everything while he just listened. That's what I liked about him, he always paid attention to everything I said or did.

We were  both licking the ice cream when I looked down at the water. I immediately got scared. Why would a sane person even bring me here what if we fall or something.

"Do you know how to swim?. " he suddenly asked. We were done with the ice cream and I craved more. Damn I'm on my period, I shouldn't have taken that much ice cream.

"Uh yeah. Why?. "

"Let's swim. " he said and I looked at him like he automatically grew three heads.

"You want us to jump into that water? From up here? No thank you. "

"C'mon Lils. It'll be fun. "

"Nah I'm okay in one piece, besides I'm on my period. " I blurted out. I quickly covered my mouth. I didn't want him knowing that. He just chuckled.

"We won't swim then. " he said and laid back on the blanket and pulled me with him. I was on top of him and I didn't feel weird at all because I felt safe in his arms. I was staring at him but he wasn't looking at me, he was staring at my lips and I bit it intentionally. I knew he was gonna kiss me and I wanted him to.

He crashed his lips on mine and our lips moved in sync. He changed our positions, so he was now on top of me. He kissed my lips, then my jawline to my neck and breathing became shaky.

The things he did to me affected me and I liked every bit of it. He pulled my hoodie from my body and bra clad breasts was in full view. He kissed the valley between my breasts before removing my bra. He took one into his mouth and used his hand to play with the other one.

I was already wet and I wanted more. He did the same thing to my other breast giving it equal attention. My entire body felt hot. He was about removing my shorts when I swatted his hand away. He looked confused.

"My period remember. "

"I don't mind. " he said and I scrunched my face in disgust.

"I do mind. So no. " he chuckled and rolled over on his back. I felt cold instantly but he pulled me up and helped me put on my hoodie.

We laid back down and we were facing each other, he kissed me again on the lips before pulling me to his chest.

I loved every time we were like this. I felt him kiss the top of my head and I closed my eyes. I felt safe.

"I think I'm falling for you. " I heard him say but I wasn't sure that's what he said because it sounded muffled.

I didn't want whatever was going on to end but I'll have to go back to reality where Cole wouldn't exist anymore.

I felt sad but I decided to enjoy the moment. I wasn't sure what's going to happen tomorrow or when the summer would be over but all I knew was I was glad I came here because I met a certain blue eyed guy who changed everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433 3 9
"Don't ever doubt my feelings for you, Butterfly. You're mine. I'm yours. That's final." I could feel his hot breath on me as he pushed me against th...
356K 10.8K 52
"So what do you want to do" I said looking around nervously. "I don't know, you " he said as he tugged me up landing me in his lap , I let out a slig...
2.3M 59.1K 53
โœง เณƒเผ„*เฉˆโœฉ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ..โƒ—. โ˜๏ธ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฉ...
85.7K 2.5K 41
"Your moving a little fast aren't you?" He entwines our fingers and leans in towards my face, "I know what I want when I see it." I tilt my head with...