CHECKMATE

By Shrutiiiii14

(MPREG story!!) Tharn Suppasit a great professor as well as a secret mafia, while type kanawut student fell i... More

Introduction
00: Prologue
01: Our lives.
02: You!
04: The choice is your baby!
05: What's with the blood!
06: Sharing what was hidden
07: You are in the Lion's den pup
08: Enjoying each moment
09: Aaargghhhhh!!!!!
10: Envious
11: Persuade?
12: Uneasy
13: Regret
14: Surprise
15: Yes! (18+)
16: This can't be! (18+)
17: No!
18: You've got to be punished.
19: Let it out (18+)
20: Nightfall
21: Crack of dawn
22: Types secret
23: You'll be thrown out soon
๐Ÿ’ฎ Invitation๐Ÿ’ฎ
24: Our Special Day
25: The ring (18+)
26: All Puzzled
27: Caught
๐Ÿ’ฎ Announcement ๐Ÿ’ฎ
28: Clearing the air
29: Wet Dream
30: How dare you (18+)
31: Dealing like a pro
32: That day isn't far
๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸปAbout Me ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿป
33: The reverse game
34: CHECKMATE
35: Troubles
36: First Kicks?
37: Hey there!
-Authors note-
38: Diapers??
39: Epilogue
-Author's Note-
Extra: Bathing?
Extra: Catch them (18+)
โ†โ˜…@@@โ˜…โ†’
๐Ÿ’ฎ Announcement๐Ÿ’ฎ

03: Huh?

16.1K 679 101
By Shrutiiiii14

Small update...happy reading 😊😊
_______________________________________

"You!" Yelled tharn as he eyed his student sitting before him.

The younger on the other hand was shocked to see his biology professor.
His heart started to beat unevenly as he glanced at the handsome man sitting before him. He wanted to open his mouth to say something but for some reason he kept it shut. Tee was with type sitting on the couch while Tharn's dad coughed to start the conversation.

"Well, I think you know what I and your dad had promised each other before his death?" Type turned his head and eyed drake with a smile.

"Yes."

Drake smiled.

"Well then, as your dad is now nowhere here you two can shift in this house." Said Drake making types, Tee's and tharn's eyes wide. They didn't know drake would allow to stay them at his place.

"What?"

Type thought drake would help them by the means of money but all seemed different now. He was just hella confused. Type opened his mouth to share something but it seemed to shut since drake spoke before him.

"If I'm not wrong, tharn is your professor right?"

"Yeah, he is."

"Then no issues. I want you both to move in here." Drake eyed type as tharn eyed type.

"..." Silence from type and tee.

"Umm, I need time to think."

"Of course."

"But dad isn't this too quick?" Tharn interfered.

Firstly, tharn felt something for this boy, and the second thing his dad allowed him to shift into his house which was equal to a heart attack.
Yeah, it was true that tharn wanted the boy in his embrace but he didn't mean so quick.

Type on the other had no problem with moving in but tharn made him feel a bit uncomfortable. He couldn't withstand him in the university for 5 minutes so what was he expecting to behave when tharn is 12 hours in front of his eyes? His heartbeat more unevenly when he looked at tharn with a serious expression. He wants to dance and at the same time bang his head on the wall.

"Well then start thinking of it." Type and tee nodded.
.
.
Where is mom?" Phana asked.

"With techno in her room." Win answered.

"Can you please call her here?" Drake asked to win. Win nodded and walked to Emma's room.
.
.
.
.
"Well then, what's your sibling's name?" Asked Drake glancing at tee.

"Tee." Tee smiled as he answered.

"Nice to meet you too. I hope you both will consider this house as your old one." Phana said.

Throughout the conversation, tharn kept his mouth shut and eyes on type.
His eyes weren't ready to go off the boy sitting in front of him as he was lost in the charm of the younger.

Noticing tharn staring at him, type felt a bit different. Indeed he liked tharn stare at him but looking at the environment in which they both were in, it felt a bit different.

"Ahem," He made a sound which resulted in tharn back to his senses. He was excited to shift.

"Dear, did you called me?" Asked Emma coming towards the couch holding her 4 months baby bump.

"Yes. I want to introduce you to someone." Emma nodded as Drake guided her to the couch.

"Who?"

"Them." Drake pointed to the guests.

"They both are Som's sons." Tharn eyes the ground while phana eyed him with narrow eyes.

"Ohh, Nice to you two." Emma smiled towards the two boys sitting opposite her. She shook her hands with type when types hands by mistake brushed through the blue ring on her finger.
It was a simple diamond one but it suited well on her finger.

"My son is still single." Tharn choked as he widen his eyes when he heard what his dad just shared with type. Tee and Emma chucked while type eyed tharn.

"Dad, It's not like that"

"Then how is it, sweetie?" Asked Emma making the other people laugh.

"Someone is blushing" phana caressed tharn's cheek while smiling from ear to ear.

"No!" Tharn slapped his brother's hands away.

"Well sir, you sure? Asked type teasingly. Tharn blushed more.

"..."

"Love is in the air." Emma smiled.

"Mom!"

"Yeah, sweetie?"

"I'm going back to my room."

Tharn just escaped somehow since he twitched each moment when type eyed him with his big eyes. It was really hard for tharn to control or he would just fuck the shit of type if he would stay there for a few more times. Shaking his head he made his way straight to the bathroom to release his pressure.

←★★★@@@★★★→

Days went by...

Every time, everyday type couldn't concentrate on tharn's teaching during his classes. He would be just lost in tharn's beauty as he kept daydreaming of his professor.
He wanted to try dating this handsome man but patience, right?

The man was handsome. He became very jealous of the flirting bitches in their class and faculty who flirted with tharn. He wanted to kick their butts but sadly he couldn't.

Meanwhile, tharn's situation was somewhat like the same as type's.
His attention was caught in the boy. Tharn wanted him in his house but he just couldn't tell his dad to force type as it was now completely on type to move in or not. He sighed, he used to get negative thoughts of type rejection to move in. He used to frequently dream of this boy just like what type would do.

To the present tharn was pissed with ohm and Tay being close to type. Since the first day of type, type just communicated with Tay and ohm. Tharn didn't know that Tay had a boyfriend as he used to get jealous when he would see tay or ohm close to type.

Tay was his partner so he didn't mind that but ohm, he used to be close with type in the canteen. That pissed than to the extent. This jealousy continued for 2 weeks until Tharn thought of ohm acting strange when he is with type, he remembered what happened last Friday.

(Type are you busy today?

No. Why?

Can you help me with biology chapters, please?

Yeah sure.

when are you free then?

Ummm..tomorrow.

Ohh great. Then should I meet at your place or will you come to mine??

Umm, you can come to mine.

Okay.

Great. Then at 4 pm?

Got it.

Good.

Ohm smiled.

Going home? Ohm asked.

Yeah. Type smiled.

I can drop you at your dorm since it's on my way.

Are you sure?

Of course, I am

Okay then.

Type and ohm were busy talking and smiling unknowingly that tharn was standing behind the wall listening to their conversation. Tharn felt pissed.

---

Next day...

Today tharn wanted to kick tay's butt for being close with his crush. He was pissed with ohm for a few days and now tay was adding fuel to his fire.

Tay was currently explaining type about the doubt which type had.

Their heads were close to each other peeping into the book as Tay explained to him his doubt nicely.
Tharn had currently given the class the time to read the concept which he just explained a few minutes ago.

"Woah! Tay thanks a lot. You explained to me well.

"Your welcome."

Said Tay patting types shoulder.
Tharn narrowed his eyes as he saw Tay patting his crush's shoulder.

"Tay! Type! What's happening there?" Asked tharn loudly withdrawing everyone's attention towards type and Tay now. Tay and type flinched a bit when they heard their professor call them.

"Umm...sir it's just I had a doubt and Tay cleared it for me." Type gathered some courage to speak with tharn.

"Then why am I here for? You could ask me too?" Said tharn coldly.
Type didn't like that tone but he still nodded.

"I don't like anyone talking into my class. Am I clear?" Tharn said in a strict tone making others gulp.

"Sorry. It won't happen again." Type's face fell as he responded. Tharn noticing types expression change felt guilty but still kept a serious expression.

"Good."

←★★★@@@★★★→

Tharn's lecture ended by him giving the class homework as usual.
Being the last class of the day the class started to evacuate. Tay, type, and ohm were now on the campus bidding goodbye to each other.

"See you guys later." Tay smiled and took his leave.

"Yeah." Ohm smiled while type nodded.

"I should get going too." Type smiled at ohm.

"Going home?" Ohm asked.

"Yeah."

"I can leave you at your dorm," Ohm spoke in a low voice making type raise his eyebrow.

"I don't want to burden you"

"It's not that type."

"Are you sure?" Asked type.

"Yes." said ohm which made type smiled too.

"Great then."

"Type!" A voice could be heard from someone.

Type and ohm turned their heads to eye the person who called type. Seeing the person type's eyes went wide as his heart started beating unevenly in his chest.

"Type." Said tharn once again.

"Yes sir?"

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" Type raised his eyebrow. He didn't expect that.

"Sure." Said type smiling.

"Let's go to some other place." Said than glancing at ohm.

"Umm okay."

Type turned to ohm and said.

"Ohm, you go ahead. I'll take some time." Ohm immediately smiled and nodded as he took his leave.

Tharn eyed type and his behavior towards ohm. It pissed him. Not thinking more, tharn grabbed him into one of the cubicles in the washroom to bang him against the wall.

"Oww! What the-" He was cut off by tharn too entering and locking the door.

"Sir?" Type was shocked to see tharn grabbed him into a cubicle.

"What's wrong with you?" tharn was a bit loud as he made type freeze. He sighed.

"Move into my house and I want it quick!" Type stopped breathing.

"Huh?"

To be continued
July 9
(2000 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

After Us By j

Fanfiction

10.4K 561 22
Two years ago, Tharn's seemingly perfect life was ruined the morning he woke up to find Type gone. No explanation, no nothing and Tharn was left wond...
294K 11.8K 51
Warning โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...
86.5K 4K 46
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...
1M 36K 51
Tharn is hopelessly in love with his childhood best friend, Type. At least, he thought it was hopeless, until the Moon blessed him by making Type his...