badboyhalo x reader COMPLETED

Av authorchanisbored

hey guys! recently I've been havin a growing crush on bbh and I couldnt find many books on this perfect muffi... Mer

charming muffin [chpt 1 ]
heres your muffin[chpt 3]
the day at bads [chpt 4]
did you just-[chpt 5]
kiss returned[chptr 6]
i like you.
boyfriend.[chpt 6 or 7]
update hospital trip
part of the team [ final chapter]
i swear

the stream [cpt 2]

22.6K 626 3.3K
Av authorchanisbored

[Hey I get that not a lot of people like this concept I'm going for in the story.. but if ya dont like it just dont read it!]

Badboyhalos pov

I rolled over into my fluffy pillow and buried my face into it.
I then felt something lay against my back.
Bork bork!!

I turned my head around and ruffled the fur on Lucy's head.

"Awww lucy loooo who's my little rat?"

Rat licked my face all over while I pet her and gave her a small kiss on the forehead.
I smiled and rolled onto my back while reaching into my pocket for my phone.
I powered it on and watched as lucy left my room, I amidiately was flooded with a tsunami of tweets and mentions from twitter.
I was looking at all the mentions and smileing while replying and likeing some tweets till I finally went to my secret favorite twitter account.
I never had fowllowed her.
I have always had a slight... ok maybe not slight, ive always had a major crush on her... but I never fowllowed her because I was afraid that she would notice that I liked her..
All the sudden..
I saw a new post from her.. and
She mentioned me?!?!
I got all giddy like a school girl getting notice by their crush.
I quickly opened the post and amidiately giggled at her post. While I was replying I got a message from my best friends zak/skeppy

Skeppy
"Hay baldboyhalo dunt forgt we have a liv strem tonight."

Badboyhalo
"Oh my goodness skeppy, your spelling is terrible I can barely understand it"

Skeppy
"I'm nut th one who's BALD!"

Badboyhalo
"OH MY GOODNESS SKEPPY I AM NOT BALD!"

Skeppy
"Whatevr baldnoob.
Just dunt frgt it's at 12."

Badboyhalo
"Wait! Skeppy.. could we maybe.. invite someone to the stream?
Her name is y/n and .. I would like to talk to her.."

[Skeppy is typing...]

Skeppy
"OOOO BAD YOU NEVR TULD ME YOU HAV A GIRLFRIEND!!!!:

badboyhalo
"OH MY GOODNESS SKEPPY- SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND"

skeppy
"Finnee she can b in de liv strem
I wanna see what ur girlfriend Lukes lik."

Badboyhalo
"Oh my goodness skeppy >///_///<"

I giggled as I powered off my phone and ran to my closet to get dressed and shave to look presentable.

I giggled thinking back to the post I was mentioned in and suddenly started to blush.
I skipped to my computer amd threw myself into my chair it was almost 12 by the time I had finished everything so I logged on into the stream and was met with a greeting from skeppy while I waited for her to join.

Your pov
It was finally 12..
I straightened up my hair and took in a deep breath before turning on my computer. I was amidiately met with a message from skeppy sending me aan invitation to join.

User had switched you to another channel.

Amidiately i was met with a greeting from the two.

Darryl
"Hiii !!!"

Skeppy
"Ah. So this is your girlfriend?!"

I watched as badboyhalos face cam popped up and amidiately saw his flustered face as he yelled at skeppy.
I giggled and amidiately locked eyes with badboyhalo.

Darryl
"You look very nice today y/n!"

He amidiatly turned bright red as he tried to look away and hope that no one would notice.

Skeppy
"Oooooooooo bad got a crush!!"

Badboyhalo
"Skeppy! Stawp you annoying muffin!!"

I then took the opportunity to gain the confidence to even speak to them.

You
"H-hi guys! Sorry I'm a little nervous.
Can I ask a question?"

Skeppy looked up at me and smiled while nodding and letting out a hardy
"Mmhm!" With a goofy child like smile.

You
"I just wanted to know, why did you guys want me to be in the stream?
I honored but, why?!"

Bads face completely flushed into the brightest red possible. As he slowly turned off his filter.

Skeppy
"Bald boy noob wanted you to, I seriously think he is in love with you ngl."

Bads hid his face in his hoodie as he argued with skeppy

Badboyhalo
"That is not correct!"

Skeppy
"Really baldy?! You were talking about her like she was a god!"

Badboyhalo
"Skeppy stawp! You are wrong"

Skeppy
"Then do you like her"

Badboyhalo
"I'm not talking to you anymore skeppy"

I leaned back into my chair and smiled while covering my face with the palms of my hoodie sleeves . I started blushing as people started joining and leaving comments I shook myself out of it and continued on with the stream.

[Time skip..]

Skeppy
"Okie everyone I think I'm gonna end this stream here. It's really late and we all need some sleep
BYEE"
I let out a sigh of relief and leaned back as skeppy looked up to the camera

Skeppy
"Hey you two I'm gonna go to sleep,its 3 am in the morning and i need some sleep bye, goodnight."

Badboyhalo
"Goodnight zak"

You
"Night zak"

[User has been disconnected from your channel"

I looked up to bads camera and waited for him to break the silence

Badboyhalo
"Hey y/n, I'm gonna stay here if you wanna keep talking. Cause I'm not really tired"

You
"Yay! That means I get to talk to you longer"

I watched as his face turned red again.
I smiled and reached over for the plate of now cold muffins and took a bite.

Badboyhalo
"Hey! You have muffins!! Gimme one!"

I giggled and pressed the muffin against the camera

You
"I wish I could actually give you this muffin. I live in florida sooo.."

"Badboyhalo
"I live in florida 2!! We can meet up tommrow and you can give me that muffin in real life!

I blushed as I looked away then back to him

You
"Sounds perfect, how about at 2 o clock?"

Badboyhalo
"Perfect! I cant wait to see you in real *yawn* life!"

You
"Darryl are you getting sleepy?"

Darryl
"Yeah.. just a little! I wanna keep talking with you!"

You
"I think you need some sleep if we are gonna meet up tommrow ok?"

Darryl
"Finnnee.. night you numpty little muffin...
Love you!"

You
"WAIT WHAT DID YOU JUS-"

[User has disconnected from your channel]

[Hey guys sorry I was late to updating this story. I had a fun time writeing it but dang this chapter was long.❤]

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

41.7K 2.1K 32
Just a silly little book about bad and dream falling in love with each other since the little muffin is so adorable, who knows what'll happen.
254K 12.8K 15
πŸ…‚πŸ„ΊπŸ„΄πŸ„ΏπŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„»πŸ„Ύ πŸ…‚πŸ…ƒπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸ…ˆ β€’ π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ β€’ This is a fanfic about Badboyhalo and Skeppy or Zak and Darryl. SUPER fluffy and cutesy stuff and...
34.6K 429 33
It's just me goofing around with short story ideas because a whole book is a lot to be committed to. It's all of our faves from the dream SMP. I do n...
42K 1.3K 15
This story takes place in June 2022. Skeppy and Badboyhalo finally meet up for Vidcon. Seeing each other in person, both start to realize they have s...