Sail! (Various One Piece X Ma...

By HowdyYowdy

Baking and drawing is all (M/N) likes to do to avoid his problems. He took to the seas to draw the beautiful... More

Meet (M/N)(L/N)
Chapter 1:Meeting Captain
Chapter 2: Sanji
Chapter 3: Don Krieg
Chapter 4: Hawk Eyes
Chapter 5: Ghin
Chapter 6:Cow Fish
Chapter 7: Arlong
Chapter 8: Nami
Chapter 9:Wanted
Loguetown
Smoker
Shanks
Ace
Food
Brother
Emarulu City
Hook
Fight
Rest
Bath
Bar
Island
Whitebeard
Bellamy
Enel Arc 1:Sky Island
Enel Arc 2:Trespassing
Rescue Mission
Enel Arc 3:Trial
Law
Enel Arc 4: Journey
Marine dropping in
Aokiji
Frozen
Enel Arc 5: Close
Train Station
Water 7
Water Passage
Damn, He A Cutie
Keel
Enel Arc 6: Shock
Misunderstanding
Harsh Words
Franky
Kaku and Lucci
Assassination
Enel Arc 7: Enhance
Window
Sea Train
False Hope
Live
Calming Down
Mizu Mizu BBQ
Sick
Meeting Law Again
Thanking Law
Thriller Bark
Moria Stinky Ass
Defeating Moria
Deal
New Sword
Sanji Doppelganger
Eustass Kid
In Cahoots
Rayleigh
Execution
Fly
Ace
Inescapable Fate
Trauma
Observation Training
Human Drills
The Goth Family Shenanigans
Six Months
Two Years
Set Sail
Vibe Check
Shirahoshi
Jimbei
Waiting Game
Feast
Sweet Mochi Donut
Breakfast
Cold Snow
Alliance
Snow
Luffy Falls
Heart Throb
Hot Pink Flamingo
Sleep Law Damnit
Outfit
Dressrosa
Meeting CP-0
Fujitora Vs (M/N)
Failed Attack
Back Up
Scold
Stick It Out
Pink Flamingo
Conscious Again
Cora-San Loves You
Hangover
Only Alive
Yummy Donut Kiss
Special Chapter: Drink! Drink! Drink!
Day Two of The Week
Second Last Day of the Week
The day before Zou
Zou
Sanji Leaves.
Useless
Jack
Pudding
Fiancรฉ
Bonus Chapter: Mutual Masturbation
Family Doesn't Mean Family
Luffy Picks a Fight with Big Mom
Wedding Planning
Wrecking the Wedding
Gone Deaf
Sweet Wedding Cake
Stealing The Bride
Merienda
Heading to Wano
Stealing Food
I'm in Control, Not You
Ride
Bewitchment
Kyoshiro
Bathhouse
Kamazo

Misbehaving Children

5K 208 52
By HowdyYowdy

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

The next day had come, I woken up early from a nightmare and found my way to the kitchen and began cooking breakfast to feel better. I was surprised to see Perona next to me floating there with her head on the counter as she eagerly like a child watched me. I just continued cooking away as she watched me while drumming her fingers on the counter.  She had already grabbed a plate by the time I turned back around after flipping the pancakes and cooking the bacon. With a red face, she thanked me before taking the food and sitting at the table.

"Could you not talk without your hat? It's not cute..." She childishly whined

"It's not meant to be cute" I replied

"But I prefer you cute..." She whined

"I'm sorry but some people enjoy ridiculing me because of my voice and it is just really embarrassing. Now eat." I admitted

Perona stabbed her fork into the plate as she kept trying to convince me to take my hat off. Soon, Mihawk entered in and noticed we were eating. I probably looked like a mess but I don't care, I was enjoying my food and no one can tell me otherwise. Mihawk grabbed himself a plate before quietly taking food and eating it in silence. This really was a quiet man. Finally after an hour, Zoro wondered in and took a large amount while Perona pouted. She kicked her legs childishly because Zoro hogged up all the pancakes. My eye twitched as I wondered if these Perona was seriously complaining over food.

"Wah! I hate you so much Zoro!" Perona complained

"Well your opinion doesn't matter!" Zoro retaliated

Those two got into an argument.

"Hey Mihawk, how do you put up with fighting like children?" I jutted my thumb at them

"Ignoring them works fine" Mihawk answered

I tried the way of Mihawk who was successfully ignoring Perona and Zoro who were now at each others throat. Perona stole some pancakes from Zoro. Maybe I was tired and cranky but damn these two were yelling like banshees. Looking at those two in disbelief and disappointment, I just continued eating. The moment a plate was sent flying my way, I had enough. I caught the plate right in front of my face. Calmly, I put the plate down on the table as Mihawk who was sitting near me at the head of the table, watched while eating. He seemed slightly amused under his stoic eyes.

That man must have the patience of a saint but I'm no saint so I didn't. As calmly as possible, I got up and politely pushed my chair in before walking up to the two dumbasses. Zoro had sensed the danger so he had backed off but Perona took that as her victory and tried bragging. I whacked them both on the head lightly before putting Perona back in her chair and grabbing Zoro by the collar of his shirt and dragging him back to his chair before putting him on his seat. Perona and Zoro were quiet as I gave them a disappointed look.

"Perona you're 25 and Zoro you're 19! Do you two need to fight like babies or do you just enjoy fighting?" I chastised

"... I'm sorry" Perona apologised

"Zoro?" I raised my eyebrow expectantly at him

"...sorry" Zoro quietly admitted

"Now, please apologize to the owner of the place. He has had to put up with you two bickering like children for two weeks. I think he deserves an apology." I crossed my arms

"...sorry" Both of idiots apologized

"Forgiven" Mihawk curtly replied with a slightly smug undertone

Relieved, I sat back down and enjoyed a quiet breakfast. Zoro and Perona had settled down, behaving like adults. Once I was done, I cleaned my own dishes and the pans before redressing my wounds, the red scar to my side was still very bright. My fingers lightly trailed the scar as I looked at it. I bandaged it up since it only brought painful memories. I couldn't stare at any scar for too long.  I should move on but ...I can't forget. Before my tears could fall, I wiped them away. Ace wouldn't want to see me sad.

Walking out, I looked around before wandering outside where Mihawk was training Zoro. Mihawk encouraged me to rest since I was still injured but I wanted to watch and learn so I did at a safe distance with Perona. My eyes studied Mihawk and with the book Perona gave me, I began writing notes from how the blade would be held to how Mihawk would skillfully turn his arm to jut his sword out. I would do little sketches on the side as examples so I could refer to it at a later date. I wanted to get better soon and protect everyone.

My recovery was quite fast but my scar to my side was still very red. The one on my stomach had faded a lot but was still there although it was hard to notice. Now four weeks have passed, I was well enough to train and it was very hard. Mihawk was relentless in his teachings. He took on a different approach for teaching me. He would spar with me more unlike Zoro who would get lectured usually. Mihawk was rather hands on with me and noticed that my weakness in strength was my biggest strength. He made me become impossibly faster than I was before.

Before I knew it, night had come. Zoro had probably found his room with Perona's help and they were both off to bed. Right now, I was baking by myself since there wasn't much else to do to keep my mind at bay. The light footsteps alerted me that it was Mihawk so I didn't freak out. He grabbed himself a glass of wine before observing me mix the ingredients. Jokingly, I offered him to join in before continuing to whisk. I closed my eyes enjoying the peaceful nature of this castle. Mihawk's presence could be sensed next to me so I took that as indication he accepted my offer to join. I began telling him instructions which he took seriously as he began helping me with the amount of flour he needed to pour.

"You seem much happier when you bake." Mihawk commented

"I am, it's easy to forget about the bad things when I do something I like"

"I'm rather surprised you still aren't suffering any repercussions from the war. You're well composed." Mihawk remarked.

"I try to be composed but they haven't gone away. I'm a train wreck inside" I informed laughing lightly at the end.

Quietly, I went back to mixing the ingredients in the bowl before switching on the ovens and buttering the pans with some flour sprinkled in so the cakes would release easier. It was nice to have someone I trusted next to me as I got lost in the repetitive actions. It hides the painful thoughts from coming up. Mihawk handed me the flour and I mixed it into the dough, folding it gently. The cake was done so I poured it into the pan while Mihawk went to get some red wine. After knocking the pan, I put the cake into the oven. I could tell even Mihawk was getting tired but I was restless as I waited for the cake.

Soon, it was done and by then Mihawk had left the kitchen to the library I presume. I didn't bother checking. I pulled the sweet delight out of the oven. The sweet aroma reminded me of the sweets I gave to Whitebeard when I first met him. Those memories brought up memories of Ace's bright smile and fond memories of how he would fall asleep while eating. My hands quickly shoved the cake onto the counter as I left the oven open when I switched it off with my trembling hands. My mind couldn't let go of my fond memories with those two.

I crumpled over the counter as the tears began piling up before I crumpled onto the floor with my trembling hands pulling harshly on my hair to snap out of it. Memories of the war was playing like in my mind endlessly as it got slower to Ace's death. If only I had been faster then maybe he would be alive. I felt like an utter failure as my glazed eyes stared at the floor with my visibly shaking body unable to control itself. My breathing hitched and I felt like I was suffocating.

My chest felt like it would collapse on me and my vision was hazy. My tears were spilling out. I was gasping for air, my hands clawing at my throat as if that would let me breathe. The negativity clouding my mind didn't let me think so I was very irrational. I felt like I was suffocating for hours. During my state, I panicked and hit my head while lashing out at whoever touched my shoulder but that was enough to bring me back. My head was pounding in pain as I saw Mihawk crouched on one knee in front of me. His gaze further snapping me out of the weird state I was in. Extending my hands, I apologized and wiped away my tears.

"Don't worry. You're still here."

"Thanks..."

"Here."

Mihawk offered a handkerchief to me that I thanked him for before using that to wipe away my tears. Mihawk didn't physically offer much comfort but his warm presence and kind gesture was enough for me. I apologized a lot but Mihawk reassured me that it was fine. I laughed a little and joked about how silly I looked while Mihawk put the cake away. I walked back to my room before Mihawk followed me with a cup of Camomile tea. I thanked him as he left the room. I cried in my sleep that night.

A/N: I imagine that even after a few weeks pass that (M/N) won't be able to move on and that since he tends to bottle everthing up that it just explodes in the form of a panic attack when his mind is not occupied. Fun fact, Mihawk was originally planned to hug (M/N) but I think during a panic attack, a hug would be the least helpful thing since it feels like someone is crushing you even further. Second fun fact, Mihawk will be stoic even when he falls in love. He hasn't fully yet. The last scene wasn't intended to be romantic but Mihawk just being nice. Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 759 10
Y/n is the little brother of Monkey D. Luffy and the both of them always dreamed of become pirates, except Luffy wanted to be the King of Pirate. Y...
456K 10.6K 33
A series of One Piece x Reader one-shots from my account on DeviantArt. From fluff to angst... Hope you enjoy! Requests are currently closed! I don'...
404K 17.4K 119
As (Y/N) is sent out on a mission for a whale named "Laboon" with her childhood friend Vivi, She encounters a particular crew that piques her intere...
25.8K 666 25
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ .๏ฝก.:*โ˜† ยฉglitterfreezed - ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ 11, 2019 ใ€๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† - slow updatesใ€‘ ...