jealous//Montgomery de La cru...

By zxxzxxwatermelonxxxz

FINISHED Riley walker. bryce walker's adopted sister. zach dempsy's amazing girlfriend. friends with everyone... More

RILEY WALKER
BRYCE WALKER
RILEY, JESS, CHLOE MONTY, JEFF
RILEY
RILEY
LIBERTY'S FINEST GROUPCHAT
pt 2
the steps
trust
"thank you." "no problem."
it's not your fault
for the love of God were just friends
I wanted him so bad
friends
that was fun
nah I'm paying
for the love of God be careful
omg I can't breathe this is so exciting
disaster hits
what's going on
I hope so
monty's back
just a few more seconds
should we start where we left off
nobody can beat me
sleeping beaut
this calls for a girls night
you just need to pluck up the courage to tell him
Saturday night party time
it's official....again
do you think he has changed?
of course
you wanna stay here
ice cream
getting drunk on water
montys birthday
I want him dead
what's the point
I hate you
he didn't mean it
I need something stronger
I'm really sorry

of course he'll be there for you

853 12 1
By zxxzxxwatermelonxxxz

A week later...

I walked into school with ani and chloe still feeling unwell but I could never miss anymore school. I saw hannah jess and sheri by hannah's locker and we made our way over to them. "Your here." Sheri says pulling me into a hug.

I smile. "Yea just be carful don't want you catching what I have." I say. All the girls look at each other. And I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "What.."

"Nothing." Chloe says.

I shake my head. "Your hiding something from me." I say gating annoying.

The girls smirk which makes me even more angrier. "Seriously your supposed to be my friends." I stomp my foot like a child.

"Riles hon we just thing that maybe-" they stop when monty wraps his arms round my waist.

"Hey baby you came." He says. The girls look down.

"Yea I did now tell me what your hiding!" I say annoyed.

Monty looks at me in supprise. "Nothing?" He says.

I shake my head. "Not you these lot."

"We can't say yet." She says motioning to monty.

I moan. "Will you let the ladies talk." I say. He chuckles and nods. He kisses me on the forehead then leaves. I turn back around. "OK what?"

"We just think..maybe you should take a pregnancy test." Hannah whispers.

I laugh. "Seriously that's what yall are worried about don't bother I'm not pregnant." I say.

"Are you sure riles...it's just you've been eating foods that you don't like you've had morning sickness and you mood changes in like one second." Jess explains.

I nod my head. "I'm fine now stop your worrying." I say.

They nod their head not really fully certain I'm right. I groan. "Girls seriously I'm fine now let's go say go to the guys OK." They nod their heads again and we walk off.

"You OK babe...you look like-"

"I'm about to throw up yea I know." I say. He rubs my arm but it doesn't help. I put my hand up. And the teacher motions toward me. "Yea can I just be excused a minute." She nods her head and I run out.

"For fuck sakes what's up with me." I say while kneeling over the toilet. I flush the toilet then wash my hands. I put my makeup back on from where it came of then walk back out. I had been in there for the rest of the lesson so everyone had come out. Monty walked over to me with my bag and I smiled when I saw him. "Hey you ok?" He asks.

I nod my head. "Yea fine." I rolls his eyes.

"No your not...you should go home." He says.

"I'm fine mon I swear." I say.

"Ok ok." He says.

We walk over to the cafeteria for lunch and I see the girls. Hannah had got me some food and I laughed while I walked over. "I'm not a child Han." I say.

She smiles. "I know but you ill and being one of you best friends means I have to take care of you." She says. I smile. "Where we're you to." She asks.

"Well I was throwing up...again."

She sighs. "I really think you should just take a pregnancy test or 2." She whispers.

"I'm fine."

"Please..for me." She says.

"Nope."

"What if you are...and if your not I have to get your lunch and do your homework for a whole month." She says while smirking.

I roll my eyes. "You that certain huh."

"Certain about what?" Monty asks while looking down.

The girls look at us knowing what our conversation was about. "Nothing just a maths question." I say.

Hannah smirks. "Yep."

"Enough to do her homework if she's  right?" Clay asks confused.

She laughs. "Shut up clay." She says.

I laugh. "Fine ok but after I've done it twice that's it." I whisper.

She nods.

We were all sat in my bathroom. And I don't know if they could tell but I was actually a bit nervous.

I did my business on the pregnancy test and then did it again with the other one then put them on the sink waiting for it.

"What if it's positive." I moan. The girls look at me in supprise.

"I thought you said.."

"Yea well what if it is!" I say.

"Relax were always here ok and you can always get an abortion." Chloe says.

"No...abortion is out of the picture I don't think I could do that...I'm all for it and that but me actually having one It just gives me shivers " I say.

The girls nod. Jess's alarm goes off meaning it's time to look at the tests.

My heart dropped when I saw it. "Omg Riley..." ani says.

Tears imediantly form in my eyes. "It's OK." Sheri says.

"Im..it says...Omg. " I try to say a full sentence but I can't form any words.

The girls pull me into a hug. "We're with you no matter what." Hannah and jess say.

"How am I gonna tell him?" I say

"Oh honey I don't know..but he'll be with you every step of the way." Jess says.

I laugh. "Are you kidding me it's monty we're talking about here." I say.

The girls chuckle bit. "He loves you riles of course he'll be there for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 1.6K 74
You're Y/n Hartman, Dylan Hartman's twin sister and Josh Richards' adopted sister. Josh's family adopted you and Dylan when your parents passed away...
214 3 6
WARNING! ⚠️ CONTENT MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME READERS. READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED!! I wrote this story on an account I don't have access to anymor...
124K 2.5K 64
Dana and Cameron came from two totally different universes. Dana was the type of girl who sat in the corner of the classroom and didn't talk much. S...
36.8K 644 20
Cameron adds Mia to the magcon groupchat thinking he was adding his photographer, Bryant. What will happen when him and his friends realize he added...