Our Serenity within the Stars...

By Dina-soar

All you wanted was a little excitement to your life. Something more interesting than a herd of cows getting i... More

Settling In
Divine Timing
Ahead of the Others
Moon
Competition
Proposal
Threatened
Friendly Face
Newest
Shame
Aftermath
Dormmates
Dreams
Attempted Studying
The Farmer & The Prince
Trying to Coexist
His World
Interruption
Drama & Rage
Trap
Emergency Meeting
Cat and Mouse
Party
Texts
Retrograde
Communication
The Plan
Missing
Time for Change
Needed Apology
Adjusting to Earth
Burger Joint
Always Eventful
Loving is Living
Mediator
Last Straw
Suffer
Used
Stranger
Crumbling Friendships
Two Birds, One Stone
Second Chance
Trust in Change
Group Hug
Friends Forever
Like a King
True Self
Lost in Loneliness
Soon
Persistence
Festival
Cycle
Invasion of Privacy
Reality
War Back Home
Vulnerability
Stagnant
Step Closer to Harmony
Fighting for Tomorrow
Unwavering Stance
Moments
Under a Spell
No Negativity
Our Serenity within the Stars
|| Author's Note ||
Wedding Bonus
Kiss
First Love
Familiar
Dessert
A Night to Remember
Blooming Love
Lovely Distraction
Bonus
* Author's Note *

New Life

3.5K 295 124
By Dina-soar

Ch.22

Somehow you managed to fall asleep again and you were lucky that you didn't fall back into another dream back at the palace. That would happen in the past, but you were left alone to rest. That's what you wanted in the first place anyway. Natural sleep took over with no unwanted dreams. By the time you were waking up, it was due to your alarm clock that was previously set. Sohyun's own alarm was ringing with yours as the two of you responded differently to being woken up.

Groaning at the obnoxious sound, you tossed and turned in your bed. You wished for the noise to stop since it only felt like it was growing louder. You covered your head with your pillow even though that didn't really help turn the sound off. Sohyun jumped awake the moment the sound came on. With her eyes barely open, she instantly shut off her alarm and got out from bed. That was someone who had their life together. Sohyun was doing things so much better than you while you were hiding in your bed, trying to ignore your alarm that she turned off herself. Your shoulders relaxed once the alarms were both off.

It felt like more than ever that you wished to be like Sohyun. She was already making her bed, waking up a lot faster than you. There was a bright smile on her face that you wanted to share too. It was always easier for Sohyun to smile at nothing in particular. She had dreams that led her to this university along with interests that she was passionate about. Watching her read tarot cards was beautiful and hearing her go on about crystals was impressive. Seeing her care for her succulents and giving them fancy terrariums was calming. Sohyun had energy for days that you struggled to muster up for a few hours sometimes. Her positivity was what you craved to own. The ability to just live her life normally without worrying about the seven men who entered your life to ruin everything.

She didn't have to feel scared about going to sleep, wondering if she just might die from staying in those dreams for too long. She wasn't terrified for her life anytime she was alone for three seconds. There was no need for Sohyun to look over her shoulder multiple times. She could be carefree while you faced two people who wanted you dead. People actually wanted you dead. What did you do? Then the conversation you shared with your Mother in your dream made you feel more confused than ever. Who were you supposed to trust? There was always so many sides to a story and you didn't trust yourself to decide who to listen to. You've been living as a human on Earth for so long that you don't want to be bothered by what's actually going on. You want to live in ignorant bliss again.

"Come on, (F/n). We have botany today!" Sohyun cheered as she removed your blanket off your body. She walked over to pluck the pillow from your head, carefully lifting you up to put the pillow underneath your head again.

"Ugh..." You responded. That basically meant you were getting up even if you didn't want to. She knew the drill by now after living with you for so long.

Begrudgingly getting up, you sat in your bed and stared down at your feet. There was another thing that was bothering you. It was impossible for you to know if she was telling the truth or not. It could have just been your dream getting weird yet everything wasn't so normal in the first place. You were moving slowly as you got yourself dressed. Sohyun sat at her desk, getting her makeup done as she went along with her own schedule. You watched Sohyun for a bit before moving to get your hairbrush. You untangled your hair, thinking about what happened in the dream again. It was the ending part that was mainly getting to you. It's when she told you what your power was that you closed your eyes shut, wishing that never happened. It's not true. It can't be true.

You don't want it to be true.

It was easy to deny the whole Princess thing to the boys. If you really do have powers then how can you run away from that? You'll have to face it and you were scared. Especially if the power you were granted sounded more like a curse than a blessing. It made you understand why Jungkook and Yoongi would want you dead. An ability like that didn't naturally ooze a friendly aura. Nothing good came out of a power like that compared to all the powers the boys told you they possessed yesterday. You would never use it if it turned out to be true. What kind of monster would you be if you intentionally used it against someone? A power like that only had one outcome and it was death of all things.

Maybe you were sighing too much and the frown on your face was noticeable. Sohyun closed her blush compact to hear you behind her. She it down to look over her shoulder immediately. If you were distressed then it was her job as sister to find out what was wrong and not let you feel alone. You always did that for her so she returned the same love back. Though this time it wasn't as simple as complaining about every detail. Telling her everything that you had to go through and what all the boys told you would probably leave her just as confused and shocked as you. She didn't even know half of the boys that you did. You're sure she wouldn't believe you if you told her Taehyung was the Prince of Venus. That or she'd freak out.

"What's going on?" Sohyun asked in a soft tone. You dropped your backpack at your feet, sitting down on your bed with pursed lips. "You've been acting a little off since yesterday. Do you want to talk about it?"

"Ah...it's really nothing." You shook your head. Sohyun and you shared two different lives now. It was a bad idea to get her tangled into yours. This wasn't exactly the life you wanted to have so why drag her into it?

"I'm always here to listen if you do want to talk. The door never closes." Sohyun smiled at you. Her sweetness was enough to get a small smile out of you. "And if it makes you feel better, he doesn't deserve you if this is about your crush."

"...you think so?" You glanced at her. This was a lot more than you crush. At this point your old feelings towards Yoongi were the least of your worries. Still, you appreciated Sohyun's comfort.

"I know so! Trust me, (F/n)." Sohyun nodded her head. "You're the strongest person I know. You always speak what's on your mind and you value the good in people. I've never seen you be superficial, you have integrity, and when you care about people you really would do anything for them. You have a big heart that not that many people get to see. You're just everything I wish I could be." Sohyun tapped her nails against the back of her chair as she looked down at the floor. She wishes she could be you? Staring at her with wide eyes, you shake your head lightly.

"I depend on you a lot, Sohyun. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you." You sighed heavily. "I'm just following you through life and I feel bad about it a lot. I need you to keep going otherwise I'd be lost."

"Don't feel bad about it at all!" Sohyun got up from her seat. She walked over to you as you stared up at her. "You have nothing to feel bad about. Eomma and Appa are glad we're here together and I love having you with me anyway. Take your time to figure yourself out, (F/n). There's no rush."

"Thank you, Sohyun." You pushed yourself off the bed to hug her. Sohyun giggled, hugging you tightly. It was becoming a lung crushing hug in seconds, but neither of you minded. The two of you were probably the closest sisters out there. Nothing could ever get in between you two.

At least now you had energy to leave the dorm with Sohyun. If it weren't for her, you'd probably have skipped so many classes by now. Your motivation with them was always low. Besides Sohyun keeping you here, it was also the fun lessons you got from Namjoon. When he would teach you about astronomy and suddenly things would make sense. Now you felt strange looking back on those memories. The way he would talk about Mercury, the connection you felt, and how strange the boys got any time you mentioned anything related to astronomy. It was as if you had piqued their interest every time. Not everyone can be into astronomy so this fact unfortunately fit perfectly in the puzzle of life you did not want to complete.

You were still in strong denial about the whole thing. Whether that harms you or protects you, you'll have to see. Accepting everything just felt too fast and too much all at once. Leaving the dorm with Sohyun, you quietly stayed by her side as she did all the talking. She told you everything that happened while apple picking. Apparently an apple fell on Beomseok's head, but he was fine. Sanghee thought it was hilarious and then gave him one of her family's famous ciders as an apology. His rooster was also trying to start some sh*t up with the other rooster Sanghee owned. That's what can happen when there are two male chickens surrounded by hen. Beomseok had to stop his animal from trying to prove how much of a man it was. Sohyun giggled while telling you the story, getting a little laugh out of you too.

Botany wasn't your favorite class, but it wasn't the one you hated the most either. It was surprisingly tolerable and that was only due to your friends in it. Taehyung did not count. Seeing him only ever soured your mood. Today you didn't know how you would feel to see him. Things were so much more different than how they used to be. He was already frustrating to deal with from his vain personality and his persistence towards getting you to like him except now you knew his end goal was marriage. That's just lovely. Does that mean Hoseok and Namjoon were going to try harder with flirting now? You weren't exactly comfortable with the idea of them continuing their missions, but it's not like Jungkook and Yoongi were going to quit theirs.

From the moment you stepped into the room, you could see Taehyung's red hair. He always sat in the back of the classroom though this was the first time he was early. You kept your eyes glued to either Sohyun or the ground. There was no way you were going to look back at him. If possible, you're going to try ignoring him as much as you can. You're going to have your eyes on the professor the entire time and be a good student for once by listening to his lecture. That should help you get your mind off things. That was your original plan and it really didn't work. You should have known yourself better at this point. If you couldn't have focused in the past then how would now make a difference?

The only way out of this was escaping class before Taehyung bothered to come near you. He was definitely going to use Sohyun as a way to talk to you. He was predictable and now you finally paused in thought. Was he using Sohyun just to get closer to you all this time? Does he even care for her? Even with his mission, his friendship with her better be real. Were any of your friendships real with the other boys or was it all a mission? You slowed down because of your thoughts, feeling gloomier than you wanted to. It wasn't possible to escape with Sohyun blocking your path and Beomseok coming his way with his chicken. You could already see Taehyung hurriedly packing his things, rushing to get down to talk to you guys.

"Hey guys, check out Big Papa!" Beomseok grinned. Sohyun and you looked down at the chicken, noticing that he had a leash on. A small harness was on his body which you weren't quite expecting. "His last one broke and that's why I was always carrying him in my arms. This way I can keep a better watch on him. Cool, huh?" Beomseok stared down proudly at the chicken. It flapped its wings and Beomseok was having trouble containing his excitement.

"Look at you, Big Papa!" Sohyun gushed, the two smiling ear to ear over the bird.

"You better stay close to your Abeoji now and not go off running." You bent down to scold the rooster. A part of you was questioning what you were doing. This was probably the most attention you've ever given him and he appeared just as shocked as well. Big Papa tilted his head at you which you refused to believe was just coincidence at this point.

"Big Papa has a harness now!" Taehyung randomly inserted himself into the conversation. Holding in the groan, you kept a tight smile on your face. Beomseok nodded as Sohyun smiled brightly at Taehyung. Things felt really awkward all of a sudden. You finished packing up your own things in your backpack, putting it on your back. Taehyung crouched down to pet Big Papa who responded well to his touch. "Maybe we can get you a stylish harness to catch all the hen's attention."

"Wait...is Big Papa a real Papa?" Sohyun looked at Beomseok who nodded his head. That got a gasp from both Sohyun and Taehyung. Didn't they know that already? That chicken is the only rooster on Beomseok's farm so he's bound to have done things with the hens already. Big Papa wasn't pure.

Sohyun somehow got really excited to hear that he was a father. She slowly started walking with Beomseok out of the classroom as he offered to show her the new chicks that hatched recently. She squealed in excitement at the thought of seeing little babies. Young farm animals were always her favorite to see. Pushing in your chair, you were going to follow right after them only for Taehyung to block your path in the aisle. Seriously? Looking to the side, you let out a heavy sigh that only proved your annoyance and frustration. If yesterday didn't give him a clue then you hoped this would finally make it clear. You wanted nothing to do with him and potentially none of the boys too. You were still debating on that...

"You can't just ignore me, (F/n)." Taehyung crossed his arms as he clicked his tongue at you. "We finally understand each other. You know my truth so you can't hate me!"

"What kind of logic is that?" You wanted to pinch the bridge of your nose. "And I don't understand you by the way. Yesterday feels like a fever dream."

"Well, it was all real if that helps." Taehyung shrugged. "I also think you shouldn't run away from this, Princess—"

"Nope! Don't call me that!" You lifted your head to shake your finger in front of him. Your words came out defensive, but Taehyung was known to be stubborn as he frowned at you.

"Pluto, you can't—"

"Stop!!" You covered your ears as he rolled his eyes at you.

"I'm shortening your title! That's it!" Taehyung waved his hands around as if it were obvious and you were the one overreacting. Maybe. But you still had reason to do so. You didn't know what you would be signing yourself up for if you accepted and went along with it. You don't know anything about the lives they lived. Everything you know is here on Earth. They're asking too much of you, too fast. Besides the ones who wanted you dead though. Can't forget them!

"I don't care. I'm just Jang (F/n) and that's it. Nothing else." You huffed, pushing past him. You need to get away from him as quick as possible, but Taehyung wasn't going to make that an easy task. He was immediately on your tail as the two of you joined Sohyun and Beomseok out of the class. It was more than frustrating to deal with Taehyung at the moment. You didn't want to be reminded of everything they claimed yesterday and you also just weren't a fan of him. Finding out he was potentially a Prince from space did not stop him from being painfully narcissistic and selfish. Taehyung nudged you while Sohyun held Big Papa in her arms. Beomseok set the chicken there carefully, the two of them talking happily. Look at them! Perfect couple material and then there's this guy. Taehyung. He thinks he has a chance with you. Certainly not when he acts like this.

"You say I'm the one that's selfish when it's actually you, you know," Taehyung whispered with a frown. Poking the wall of your cheek with your tongue, you looked at him lazily. Fine. You'll hear him out, but that won't mean you'll agree. "There's a literal war going on outside of Earth and you have the audacity to pretend it's not going on! You're not going to do anything about it?"

"Because I'm not the one who started it!" You hissed. "I didn't know about it until yesterday so how is it suddenly all my fault? You're making no sense, Taehyung. I don't care what happens to Pluto so you and the rest can do whatever you want as long as you leave me alone and out of this."

"You don't mean that." Taehyung sounded so confident. All he accomplished was getting on your nerves. You shook your head at him as he leaned down to look you in the eye at your level. "So are you saying you really don't care about your people? You're not going to take responsibility over them? You don't care about your Mother?"

"..." You couldn't say anything back. Now that he's pulled that card of other people, you easily felt like the bad guy.

"Pluto isn't just some icy gas rock in space, (F/n). It's your home." Taehyung left you silent. It still didn't feel fair to you though. None of them were bothering to understand your point of view. If this was true, if this all was the truth then they needed to realize something too.

"...I can't remember anything about that home. I've been raised here, Taehyung. I have a life here and I'd like to keep it that way. Earth is my home." You grew up believing you were born here and that you would eventually die here. The biggest worries you've ever had here was wondering what you wanted to do with your life. What job would you get so you wouldn't struggle to put food on the table? Those were the concerns that you wanted to keep. Though still stressful, they were so much better than the weight all the boys were shoving onto you. Out of nowhere you were responsible for however many people lived on Pluto. You weren't going to crack though. You're just Jang (F/n) and nothing more.

"You don't have a choice and you're stupid if you think you have one." Taehyung narrowed his eyes on you.

"You really have a way with girls." You scoffed to see his face flinch at your words.

It'd be nice to stop fighting with Taehyung, but he needs to learn how to be nice first. Getting called stupid or belittled by him in general didn't feel great. You don't have to listen to him if you don't want to so you won't. Your goodbyes with Sohyun and Beomseok were rushed. They barely got to say it back to you as you left. Sohyun set down Big Papa just as Taehyung was about to go after you. He stopped in his tracks frantically to avoid accidentally stepping on the chicken. Big Papa just had to get in his way! Taehyung sighed to himself, wanting to kick the ground or scream. He couldn't show his distress to Sohyun though. He needed to keep up his charming aura around her without worrying her over things she would never understand.

"We're meeting up with Kyujung, remember?" Sohyun turned to Taehyung, his eyes still in the direction that you had gone off in.

"Yeah...is something wrong with (F/n)?" Taehyung didn't bother looking at Sohyun. She glanced in the direction he was staring at only to see nothing.

"Ah, she had a rough day yesterday is all." Sohyun shrugged. She couldn't actually reveal what happened to Taehyung. It's not like she knew the complete truth anyway. Taehyung knew more than her so why did he even bother asking? He sighed once more before looking at Sohyun and Beomseok with a forced smile.

"Right, so we're meeting Kyujung to eat. What is it today? Fried chicken?" Taehyung asked as Beomseok took a step back.

"I don't eat chicken..." Beomseok's lips thinned. Taehyung blinked at the male as his eyes slowly lowered to meet Big Papa's eyes. Well. Isn't this awkward?

Taehyung can suffer his own issues and so can the rest of them. You didn't want to be involved with anything relating to do with space anymore. Learning about it had been fun yet hearing you were Princess of Pluto was when things needed to take a step back. There were so many reasons as to why you didn't want to accept all of this. It was basically accepting a whole new life and identity. With Taehyung calling Pluto your home didn't feel right. The only images you can picture of Pluto are in your dreams. Even then it's just inside a palace that you've never left. You barely have a proper connection to that place and you can't remember sh*t of your biological mother either. The conversation you had with her in your dream was practically the first one. A conversation in a d*mn dream and you're not even sure if it's just that. If it really is just a stupid dream!

It really didn't take much to get you feeling overwhelmed again. That's just fantastic. Bringing a hand to your face, all you could do was sigh at most. What you really wanted to do was scream into a void of nothing. Just a little something to release the tension you were feeling inside of yourself. You haven't properly tried to handle this issue. That you can admit. It's just been you running away from anything they had to say, but what else were you supposed to do? You didn't want to be Princess of Pluto yet they were so insistent that you are and that you can't just stop. It's apparently now your job to help them stop whatever is going on and you don't have a choice. They weren't even allowing you to feel confused about the situation. They wanted you to accept it quickly and get started. That just wasn't going to happen any time soon.

Maybe some of them were more patient with you than the others. But how patient would they need to be before you accept any of this as fact? It still sounded beyond insane. The idea of life on planets was something you couldn't comprehend. How was that even possible? Wouldn't you die if you tried to step on Jupiter or something? You would just sink in and that's not even discussing the fact that people can't breathe in space. Somehow they have colonies on each planet and they haven't been discovered by humans yet? There were still so many things you didn't understand that you're sure they would have the perfect answer to. It was hard to completely shut it down with the memories of Hoseok and Jungkook's powers coming into your mind.

"D*mn it, Jungkook..." You were staring down at your feet when a black boot got in your way. Freezing immediately, you raised your head to meet Jungkook's eyes. Speak of the devil.

"Thinking about me, Pluto?" Jungkook grinned with a dark twinkle in his eyes.

"Don't call me that." You turned around only for Jungkook to grab your shoulder. He roughly turned you, forcing you to face him again. He stared down at you like you were fresh meat. Jungkook's grip tightened on your shoulder which was the only reason you were staying still.

"You were really lucky that Hoseok came to save you last time." Jungkook's fingers were starting to dig in. The discomfort was visible on your face, but you refused to wince. "That really pissed me off, you know? Yoongi told me that was my last chance to prove myself and kill you."

"...I don't know what you want me to say to that," You said as you tried to keep eye contact with him. "Maybe you should have tried harder." You watched his grin contort into a furious scowl. He already wanted you dead so it's not like you could make him hate you more. Jungkook was beginning to crush your shoulder at this point. Grabbing his wrist, you made your attempts to pluck him off.

"You think I didn't?" Jungkook growled.

"I'd be dead now if you tried!" You yelped. Were you trying to get killed right now? Jungkook had enough of you talking to him like that as he raised his fist to hit you. That dark look was in his eyes again as you scrunched up your face tightly. It happened so fast that you were confused when you opened your eyes. He let go of your shoulder completely. Stumbling backwards, you were shocked that you weren't feeling pain in your face. Instead you witnessed Hoseok tightly gripping Jungkook's arm while someone helped you stand and regain your balance. Looking over your shoulder, you saw Namjoon smiling down at you. They saved you from getting hit. It made you feel guilty that you always needed to be saved...you wanted to be able to defend yourself.

"You're done here for today. Out of our sight." Hoseok released Jungkook's wrist. The boy gritted his teeth as he glared at the brunette. He so badly wanted to hurt him too, but that wouldn't end well for him. Yesterday taught him enough on how that would go.

"You're safe now." Namjoon rubbed your shoulder which was much needed. Jungkook definitely left a bruise waiting to form. It already felt sore so that added some joy to your day. Love that. You gave Namjoon a grateful smile before looking over at Hoseok again. He was walking to the two of you with Jungkook going his separate way. He was grumbling under his breath, probably running off to Yoongi. You currently still hated Yoongi so you were cussing them both out in your head. They're going to keep making their attempts, but at least you sort of felt more prepared. Somewhat. Not really. Sighing softly to yourself, you smiled back at Namjoon and Hoseok who stood in front of you now. "How are you feeling?"

"Like sh*t." You couldn't help but laugh. You still felt exhausted.

"Well, that's not great...but! We're here to help you feel better then! How does that sound?" Hoseok wiggled his brows at you. "Food? Stroll around campus? You name it and we'll do it."

"Having all seven of you leave me alone if you're not going to let me live as a human on Earth," You stated to see their smiles drop. Of course. Namjoon's dimples weren't as prominent in his cheeks as Hoseok scratched his ear.

"I don't think we can do that one." Hoseok smiled weakly. You were tempted to walk away from them.

"I'm sorry, but it's for a good reason that we can't," Namjoon added quickly. "But (F/n) I had a lot of time to think and I do want to understand where you're coming from. We'll be patient."

"...I have to accept it eventually though, right? There's no going back to normal for me, is there?" You waited for their response only to be greeted with silence.

Namjoon stared at you apologetically while Hoseok kept his gaze down on the floor. They were sincere. You were confident that these two cared about you. Though you questioned it for a brief moment earlier, seeing them in front of you again was making those worries disappear. Your friendship with Namjoon was true and had a solid foundation. Hoseok's attempts to get close to you were genuine as well. They were real friends who felt bad that the circumstances had to be like this. The life you grew up with and once knew was no longer yours. It was ripped away from you without a choice. There was no if's, and's, or but's. It just wasn't anymore. No matter how hard you fought it.

"I'm sorry, (F/n)." Hoseok shoved his hands into his pockets.

It was almost your worst fear. What were you supposed to tell your parents? They were real parents to you. They were your family for raising you and loving you. The woman in the black dress was nothing more than a figure in your dreams. She never held you when you scraped your knee. She didn't teach you how to ride a bike or scold you when you teased Sohyun too far. Sohyun. She was the entire reason you felt like you had a purpose here on Earth even though it was just you in limbo a majority of the time. She's the reason you're here at this university taking these dumb classes anyway. Are you just supposed to drop out? Was everything you ever did here on Earth really just meaningless to begin with?

"(F/n)," Namjoon spoke. He took a step towards you to wrap his arms around you. He saw the watery look in your eyes and the moment your lip quivered, he was moving. He pulled you close to his chest as he soothed you. "You're not alone in this. We're gonna be walking with you every step of the way."

"Yeah! Things may seem confusing right now and all, but I promise things are going to feel okay again soon. They always do." Hoseok joined the hug. The two boys kept you snug in between them. It felt warm which was comforting on its own. Sniffling, you appreciated their efforts to console you.

"No matter what happens, you can still call me Nerd." Namjoon chuckled. You smiled at that as you rested your head against his chest.

"I thought you hated that nickname," You mumbled.

"I do, but it's growing on me," Namjoon admitted.

"...thanks." You slowly pulled away from Namjoon. Hoseok took a step back as he broke out of the group hug too. The three of you remained standing, not moving as you took breaths and collected your thoughts again. You got a little emotional so you needed a minute. The boys waited patiently for you like they said until you looked back at them with a smile that wasn't forced. Small, but real.

"We're still your real friends, (F/n)." Hoseok nodded. "Even if you do know that we want to marry you."

"Which is still questionable by the way." A giggle slipped past you as you wiped your eyes. "Why not just form a friendly alliance like Seokjin and Jimin?"

"Well, it's because we assume the Queen was upset for being left out and struggling with supplies. Forming a bridge through marriage would make it a lot easier for Pluto. At that point we have a contract between us which would give Pluto some more power along with our own planet. If it's power the Queen wants then there we are." Namjoon smiled awkwardly. "It may be a tactic to put the war to rest, but I...really do enjoy your company...yeah."

"He can't flirt even if he tried, (F/n)." Hoseok laughed at his friend's attempt. Namjoon was turning red at this point. Both from embarrassing himself in front of you and Hoseok's unnecessary teasing. You smiled at the two of them as you shook your head softly.

"Dating is more likely than marriage and even then, I said it before and I'll say it again. I'm not interested." You interlocked your hands, noticing the looks on their faces. "And don't you dare ever bring up what Taehyung said about a crush. That's dead and gone."

"Good." Hoseok grinned.

"It's forgotten." Namjoon dusted off his hands, getting another laugh out of you. Things certainly weren't perfect, but maybe it would get easier. You weren't ready to suddenly claim you were the Princess of anything. That wasn't happening just yet but at least you weren't alone. You did have true friends out of this in the end.

These friends were going to do their best to protect you. Mainly Hoseok from the likes of Jungkook. Mars wouldn't be allowed to touch you, let alone be near you with Neptune around. That was proving to be a large problem for the younger. How is he supposed to fulfill his mission if he can't get anywhere near you? He was with you for less than five minutes only to get shoved away. He was planning on trying to kill you despite his failed attempt yesterday. Yoongi said that was his final chance anyway, but Jungkook didn't want it to end like this. They needed to complete their mission since you've made it clear you were unwilling to cooperate. The only way to handle you is by giving you your wish. If you didn't want to be a Princess than the only way you could have that was through death.

Trying to murder someone wasn't that easy though. It should be simple enough and especially with the power of bending fire except you were still alive. Jungkook was grumbling to himself the entire way over to Yoongi's dorm. Seokjin better not be in there. The two of them need privacy to talk about their next murder attempt. If Seokjin overhears anything then he's definitely going to try and stop it. Him being a Jovian didn't make it easy for Jungkook.

Though Jungkook had decided by himself that he will retire trying to kill you himself. There's no way he'll be able to accomplish that with Hoseok. Neptune was stronger and controlled water. There was no way for Jungkook to win in this. As infuriating as it was, Jungkook was trying to choose his battles better. This was the smarter choice. He felt better with this decision as he knocked on Yoongi's door. He made it to the dorm building and smiled when Yoongi opened the door. The grey hair let him in without saying anything. Saturn just walked back over to his desk, dropping his body into his chair as he faced the younger.

"Something you wanted to talk about?" Yoongi asked.

"I wanted you to know that I agree. I won't make any more attempts to kill (F/n) because I can't." Jungkook frowned at his words. Yoongi tilted his head at them, raising a brow. "I still want her dead, Hyung. It's what's best to restore harmony between the planets if we eliminate the entire royal family of Pluto, but...I can't do it when there are so many Jovian protecting her."

"They keep getting in your way." Yoongi narrowed his eyes on Jungkook. He wasn't upset with the maknae. Rather with his fellow outer planets.

"Mainly Neptune...he did a number on me yesterday." Jungkook gritted his teeth. Yoongi could see it on Jungkook's body. Just how much pressure and force of the water hitting Jungkook's body had harmed his skin. "Then today I tried talking to the Princess only for Hoseok to stop me again. He's...really persistent." Jungkook rubbed his knees.

"Are you scared of him?" Yoongi questioned. That's when Jungkook became still, unable to look Yoongi in the eyes. It was a simple question and Jungkook failed to answer. Yoongi sighed at this but he nodded to himself. "Alright then. I'll finally step in to finish the job." Yoongi saw how Jungkook lifted his head up hopefully. Yoongi will do it. And he'll do it right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 390 41
[LEISURELY EDITING] This book is already completed but there may be alot of grammatical errors and typos so please let it slide for now since I'm a r...
Eclipse By Ash

Fanfiction

2.2K 232 22
"I thought I knew you." "You dont know shit." A Vmin book When an Eclipse takes place, many people will either find their enemies, or their partner i...
375K 19.9K 96
All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image locked up in my mind where no one else o...
2.2K 108 25
It's already third year of high school in Seoul Academic High. This year, they, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Ki...